BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any thoughts on the mustang tournament? On a side note, that must have been some game between express and Annapolis

Freezing, terrible field conditions, unbalanced brackets, #hatenovemberlax. Would just rather do playdays all fall and focus on tourneys in the summer.

Amen. All about the darn cold that makes it miserable for all. notIntelligent. Oct fine but this stinks. 100% agreed-- fall should be scrimmages or 3-4 mini James. no formal tourneys.

Must be a bunch Igloo parents looking for an excuse for losing to Roar in the Champ. Stop complaining...everyone played in the same conditions.

cold doesn't feel so bad when you're winning LOL

Tell that to the Machine. They scored 1 goal in four games. I feel so bad for those players. Just not fun for anybody.

Yes that was sad, wish they did better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Brawl schedule is out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Brawl schedule is out

Should be 78 degrees and sunny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Blast lost all 3 of their games today in Philly? I find that hard to believe, but if it’s true, hilarious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Keep guessing. Oh.....and have fun in Delaware. My family and I will be enjoying a nice long vacation weekend together, because I know there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse. And if you are so sure that Blast would lose to those teams, why do you care if they are there? You pay A LOT of money to play against the BEST competition.

Stop worrying about Blast. They’re certainly not worrying about you.

Couldn't agree more! Why would you give up that day to play in a tournament against the top boys teams when you can give up 2 days over Thanksgiving, away from family and friends for the holiday, to play in a box tournament against a girl team. You must be so proud your son is on a team that believes "there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse." Hypocrisy at its best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Keep guessing. Oh.....and have fun in Delaware. My family and I will be enjoying a nice long vacation weekend together, because I know there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse. And if you are so sure that Blast would lose to those teams, why do you care if they are there? You pay A LOT of money to play against the BEST competition.

Couldn't agree more! Why would you give up that day to play in a tournament against the top boys teams when you can give up 2 days over Thanksgiving, away from family and friends for the holiday, to play in a box tournament against a girl team. You must be so proud your son is on a team that believes "there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse." Hypocrisy at its best.

Lol! That’s hysterical! Another garbage tournament that they figured they could win! Girls teams! That takes the cake!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s wait for the “We had no idea who would be playing” excuse. Total BS. Every coach knew at the start of the week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The sad part is, this was posted by a Blast parent. It's okay pal, we know no one missed you this weekend. Stop spending so much money on lacrosse, your boy isn't an athlete anyway, and buy yourself a toupe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The sad part is, this was posted by a Blast parent. It's okay pal, we know no one missed you this weekend. Stop spending so much money on lacrosse, your boy isn't an athlete anyway, and buy yourself a toupe.

Honestly, they should be used to it by now. They’ll play 2-3 top NLF tournaments in the summer, but fall, winter and spring they play very weak team to keep the parents at bay. I just don’t get it. The parents want to tell people their kids are the greatest, but they won’t test themselves. And to go to Philly and lose 2 games to subpar teams and beat a girls team just doesn’t make sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, Igloo lost to a town team??? the ice is melting...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least they played boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, they should be used to it by now. They’ll play 2-3 top NLF tournaments in the summer, but fall, winter and spring they play very weak team to keep the parents at bay. I just don’t get it. The parents want to tell people their kids are the greatest, but they won’t test themselves. And to go to Philly and lose 2 games to subpar teams and beat a girls team just doesn’t make sense.

You have it all wrong, they lost all 3 games by a wide margin, and were so embarrassed that they are all going to have to quit lacrosse forever. That team is going to disband it’s so badly run. It is so bad, even the cheesesteak sandwiches were gross. Now we all know why no director will even associate with it. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least they played boys.

Lol! Yeah, at least they were challenged. Win or lose, it was better than traveling to Philly to play girls!! That’s hysterical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina's yellow jacket girls would beat every team on this 2025 forum in box lacrosse. Bet on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina's yellow jacket girls would beat every team on this 2025 forum in box lacrosse. Bet on it.

You know better than that. Now you are just being silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are a pathetic excuse for an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop..... Its a notIntelligent thing that a desperate coach is using. These girls do not belong doing box lacrosse. And his coaching at SBU is marginal and will run its course shortly with him leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAH. hit a nerve?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop..... Its a notIntelligent thing that a desperate coach is using. These girls do not belong doing box lacrosse. And his coaching at SBU is marginal and will run its course shortly with him leaving.

You clearly do not know the man if you are calling his coaching marginal!! It sounds like you might be unintelligent yourself!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's hysterical the bitterness of these posters towards NintyOne... What do you care so much... gezzeeee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about box lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You clearly do not know the man if you are calling his coaching marginal!! It sounds like you might be unintelligent yourself!

C’mon!. The guy has been successful at every level of coaching in the sport. So what that he isn’t shy about his teams and their accomplishments. You can’t say his coaching is marginal. No, my kids don’t play for 91, just the facts and you should be called out for making that statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon!. The guy has been successful at every level of coaching in the sport. So what that he isn’t shy about his teams and their accomplishments. You can’t say his coaching is marginal. No, my kids don’t play for 91, just the facts and you should be called out for making that statement.

Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have it all wrong, they lost all 3 games by a wide margin, and were so embarrassed that they are all going to have to quit lacrosse forever. That team is going to disband it’s so badly run. It is so bad, even the cheesesteak sandwiches were gross. Now we all know why no director will even associate with it. Hahaha

The truth is 91 was not invited to the Delaware tourney. No 91 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo daddy ego is bruised...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.

It is a completely different sport. Girls lacrosse is boring. Box lacrosse is exciting and fun. Who wouldn't want to play box over girls lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a completely different sport. Girls lacrosse is boring. Box lacrosse is exciting and fun. Who wouldn't want to play box over girls lacrosse?

skill development and team work! Sounds like a Daddy that has had his dreams squashed by some 11 year old girls. On another note all the girls teams in Canada are playing and it is why their skill work and teams are closing the gap on the US

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!

Snowflake alert

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake alert

Small penis alert

Snowflake alert

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides Express and 91, which teams are playing box this winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think Express 2025 is playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.

Sets? Lol. They play two ways fast and faster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re right. They play fast and use space to draw the defense out of position. Won’t work in box. There is no where to run and hide.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re right. They play fast and use space to draw the defense out of position. Won’t work in box. There is no where to run and hide.

This whole conversation is dumb. They will split the roster into multiple teams for box if necessary. Every team does this. Box teaches these kids how to work without the ball. That translates to getting open on the outdoor fields. It's great for anyone to play box if they want to become a better lacrosse player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This whole conversation is dumb. They will split the roster into multiple teams for box if necessary. Every team does this. Box teaches these kids how to work without the ball. That translates to getting open on the outdoor fields. It's great for anyone to play box if they want to become a better lacrosse player.

Box is bad for girls. Box is great for anyone. Someone is afraid their superstar will get roughed up by a little blonde girl with a ponytail. How will junior ever grow up to be a man like his balding old fat dad? Bunch of p$ssys scared of 11 yr old girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Box is bad for girls. Box is great for anyone. Someone is afraid their superstar will get roughed up by a little blonde girl with a ponytail. How will junior ever grow up to be a man like his balding old fat dad? Bunch of p$ssys scared of 11 yr old girls.

And when "Johnny" injures "little Sally" then what??? Here comes the lawyer with a law suit. Its a dumb idea that does not help girls with their sport. But as stated.....it gives a narcissistic coach a way to tell the parents about how much he helps his team . T

Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard