BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 lost a lot. Goalie gone lost floral park and franklin square kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about goalies. Heard they were looking elsewhere. There was big kid at their tryouts. Was he added?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to field a team without a goalie. What will they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hard to field a team without a goalie. What will they do?

They can take the girl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming the father of the girl from 91 that tried out for 2024.

And was cut.

Keep building that 91 brand with your positive attitude. They must love you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am the keyboard armchair commando. I think, therefore I am. I am the see all, know all Oracle of lacrosse sports. Let me look into my crystal ball and determine your son's fate within lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And was cut.

As long as I love me, that's all that matters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being cut means you were on the team and they removed you. Trying out for a team and not making it is not the same as being cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being cut means you were on the team and they removed you. Trying out for a team and not making it is not the same as being cut.

Since when? If you tryout for a team, and you don't make it. You were cut. You didnt survive the cut. No shame, but that's what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a young 2024 his DOB is Oct 2006. We did not hold him back. He is a real good 2024 but has some trouble with the older maturer boys on the top AA teams.I see some of the younger 2023's trying out for the 2024's to go to WSYL. I am fine with what those boys are doing. Last year I found myself watching many of the top 2025 teams. My son would be an added addition to any of those top teams. I know mys sons club wants him to play there next tear. But are all the clubs on board with this?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And was cut.

You can have yourself "tiny pistol" from 91.
People just need to have a go at others, just to hide their own inadequacies.
Seems like the Geese had the same problem with you.
Well your 91s problem now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a young 2024 his DOB is Oct 2006. We did not hold him back. He is a real good 2024 but has some trouble with the older maturer boys on the top AA teams.I see some of the younger 2023's trying out for the 2024's to go to WSYL. I am fine with what those boys are doing. Last year I found myself watching many of the top 2025 teams. My son would be an added addition to any of those top teams. I know mys sons club wants him to play there next tear. But are all the clubs on board with this?

You cant do it unless you actually hold him back a grade.
Lacrosse is grade based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse is grade based.

Love your innocence. Just tell the club you’re planning on holding him back and boom! You’re now a 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any news on S2S ? Big turnout for tryouts ?
Talent ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse is grade based.

Love your innocence. Just tell the club you’re planning on holding him back and boom! You’re now a 2025

Clubs may be doing that, but its not legit by the rules. Even saying that does not make the kid held back and in the correct grade when the tournament occurs. They may do it but its illegal, and if caught kid can be pulled from the tournament.
Only a matter of time before that practice is really cracked down on.
If your a legit hokdback, that is different. But lying that you are holding back your kid when he is not held back, will eventually end up with your kid with no team.

And most of the time when people lie like that about their kid, they do it just a couple tournaments prior to the championship. Because you need 2 tournaments played on the team prior to the championship to qualify.

But again its a risk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And was cut.

You can have yourself "tiny pistol" from 91.
People just need to have a go at others, just to hide their own inadequacies.
Seems like the Geese had the same problem with you.
Well your 91s problem now.

Everyone is better off with all the stunad parents at 91. Wait until next year with WSYL when they all turn on each other and start eating their young.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Express tryouts today? How many kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if he will ruin that team like he did the geese. Poor guy probably couldn’t catch a cold as a kid so he has to live vicariously through his son who is an average 11 year old athlete. Can’t just blame him tho, the other parents don’t care that junior can’t read as long as he is on the top team and goes for half price they are in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if he will ruin that team like he did the geese. Poor guy probably couldn’t catch a cold as a kid so he has to live vicariously through his son who is an average 11 year old athlete. Can’t just blame him tho, the other parents don’t care that junior can’t read as long as he is on the top team and goes for half price they are in!

Hey he went to Maryland!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse is grade based.

Clubs may be doing that, but its not legit by the rules. Even saying that does not make the kid held back and in the correct grade when the tournament occurs. They may do it but its illegal, and if caught kid can be pulled from the tournament.
Only a matter of time before that practice is really cracked down on.
If your a legit hokdback, that is different. But lying that you are holding back your kid when he is not held back, will eventually end up with your kid with no team.

And most of the time when people lie like that about their kid, they do it just a couple tournaments prior to the championship. Because you need 2 tournaments played on the team prior to the championship to qualify.

But again its a risk.

I’m sure you’ve been to a lax tournament before. It’s not like Karate kid where you check in at the Desk and they confirm your credentials. Nobody cares or checks anything. Tournament organizers just want their money too not drama. Outside wsyl nobody checks or cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey he went to Maryland!

What???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Express tryouts today? How many kids?

Why not go and see for yourself?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the hate comes from the fact that he didn’t take certain kids for the stacked town travel team. Some parents felt just because they coached also or there kids were on some travel A team their kid should have gotten a courtesy pass on to the team. The fact you are on here heckling him and his 11old shows he made the right move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey he went to Maryland!

What???

The geese daddy coach he tells everyone that he played at Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey he went to Maryland!

What???

The geese daddy coach he tells everyone that he played at Maryland

Do you understand they ate not talking about the dad assistant coach on Geese.

They are talking about one if the parents that left to go to 91 mid season.

So funny.

And your probably a 91 parent making that Maryland comment.
Clueless.
Ha ha ha ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 100

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24MD in the works

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody share the costs of the B teams at this age. Would like a comparison.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and B teams cost the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never had a connection to Lax until my son started to play. He's big for his age, but i could never understand why the other kids were so much bigger and more coordinated when he was young... until i learned about this whole Kindergarten redshirting. He plays to his "true" age... but i sit back and laugh sometimes about this ridiculousness. And, i've talked w some of the other parents from his team. Little did i know their kids had "late birthdays" as well!!!

anything for an edge, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarsssing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody share the costs of the B teams at this age. Would like a comparison.

Express B for 2026 was 3800

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Force is $2100 I believe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they are 7 years old you should focus on developing their friendships and your friendships with other adults in the community rather than your “stacked town team”. Everyone at that age in that town are out to get each other. You have your stacked town team but none of these kids are friends. It’s very very sad.
Great job fellas! They’ll really grow from this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 force was decent last year some real solid players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and B teams cost the same

Not correct. Go to the web sites for the various teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they are 7 years old you should focus on developing their friendships and your friendships with other adults in the community rather than your “stacked town team”. Everyone at that age in that town are out to get each other. You have your stacked town team but none of these kids are friends. It’s very very sad.
Great job fellas! They’ll really grow from this!

So in other words,
YES
All this animosity against this coach stems from you and parents like you who were upset that their kid at 7 years old didnt get on a particular team.
How sad is that!
And you have hung onto this for the last 4-5 years trying to make this coach pay for it, by defaming him every chance you get.
What a sad excuse for a human being are the bunch of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 year olds. And my kid did get asked to play for the elite dream team. We declined because at 7 years old it was hurtful to my sons friends and their families. You want your dream team at 7 go pay for travel. At 7, Let the kids play with their friends rather than tearing them up. Nothing to say about what this did to the kids and families since the development of the dream team right? Cause that’s okay?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 year olds. And my kid did get asked to play for the elite dream team. We declined because at 7 years old it was hurtful to my sons friends and their families. You want your dream team at 7 go pay for travel. At 7, Let the kids play with their friends rather than tearing them up. Nothing to say about what this did to the kids and families since the development of the dream team right? Cause that’s okay?

Really? This happened 4-5 years ago, and kids were traumatised by this situation so much so that people were unable to move on from it.
And now have made it a point to defame this guy for setting up a competitive team on the town level, for which I am sure he was volunteering his time.
Just because you disagreed with the idea of a town competitive team.
Are you kidding me?
There is more than your town that has this debate in all sorts of sports about having different levels of teams. And there is arguments on both sides that make sense. Its hardly black and white.
But that you would let this get personal and fester for 5 years to go after a volunteer coach is absolutely crossing the line and reprehensible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info about new team out east forming called epic jokers?
Heard a coach who used to be at Mamaz Boyz formed it.
Wondering if its a good option?

Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard