BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 63 of 64 1 2 61 62 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Disagree. The difference in the game was the 6'4 FOGO with the full beard that the announcers didn't have his name because he wasn't on the roster submitted to the tournament. 91MD won almost every faceoff all weekend. Thought Crabs defense played fantastic considering 91MD had the ball so much.

Best players on the team yesterday were from out of town. While the ball goes through one person constantly, as you said he had no goals or assists.

I would be willing to bet that 6'4 FOGO from TX was the kid from Stick Star Select in Dallas. My son's team played them earlier this summer at CrabFeast and he was literally a grown man amongst boys.

Millon is willing to add whomever to win a stupid summer tournament.
[/quote]

But King Crab won’t? Those kids are not on age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IGLOO spanked 91 maryland last time they played if invited would have won nlf easily

Very high regard for your team! What tournaments did Igloo win this year and against what top competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what is final ranking for the summer?

91 Smash , 91 MD , NY Express , Hawks , RR , Crabs , FCA , Igloo , HHH , Primetime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about true national list to hawks by 1 and got 3rd at naptown also beat crabs in fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disagree. The difference in the game was the 6'4 FOGO with the full beard that the announcers didn't have his name because he wasn't on the roster submitted to the tournament. 91MD won almost every faceoff all weekend. Thought Crabs defense played fantastic considering 91MD had the ball so much.

Best players on the team yesterday were from out of town. While the ball goes through one person constantly, as you said he had no goals or assists.

I would be willing to bet that 6'4 FOGO from TX was the kid from Stick Star Select in Dallas. My son's team played them earlier this summer at CrabFeast and he was literally a grown man amongst boys.

But King Crab won’t? Those kids are not on age.
[/quote]

not a Crabs parent here but I watched the game and the team was the same team my son played in Hoco. 2 of their better players are actually real 23’s - not soon to be fake one’s like MM’s son. Absolutely no older than 91 Texas (I mean MD)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Give some credit to the real T91 MD team. They did score 3 of the 8 goals in the championship. The T91MD "guest players" scored 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No FCA or RoughRiders at the NLF event.

Roughriders were invited. In fact, PA Roughriders won one of the A divisions. FCA chooses not to play after June. Same reason they don't play in the 2022 Millon tournaments.

Without question this weekend was the best collection of teams all summer.

MD Roughriders to play in B division. Not invited to play in A division. No wonder they passed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 Smash , 91 MD , NY Express , Hawks , RR , Crabs , FCA , Igloo , HHH , Primetime

1 - 91 Smash (Won two significant tourneys)
4 way tie for 2nd - 91 MD, NY Express, Hawks , RR (Won 1 significant tourney)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True national aaa. Finished tied for 2nd at naptown lost to hawks by 1 in ot in Annapolis. Dukes also lost to hawks by one in final. I say their top 5 team. Also beat the crabs in the fall by 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MD develops home grown talent... MM is all about taking the kids from a young age and keeping them together...
NOT.....imports a bunch of bounty hunters that take playing time away from the boys that put their blood, sweat and tears into the team....
Check the roster for HOCO vs the ridiculous free agent tourney season....
MM only cares about one thing....
Wins... whoops.... two things....
Favoring his son at all times....
From...an informed parent!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6’4” FOGO? You’re just stupid. He’s 6’1”. He’s playing the appropriate grade level. He’s been on the roster since tryouts last August and prior years. Completely legit. ALL of these teams have rostered players from other states. It’s the nature of the game, like it or not. They have played in all summer tournaments. Not like they added anyone for this one. Just give the kids credit. They beat every team put in front of them. And saying they don’t have local talent is not fair. I’d love to see you find a better defense than they have. ALL MD kids. 100%. Best defense you’ll find. Solid offensive talent as well. Go find something better to do than bash young kids. Congrats to Team 91 MD for being the best team in the country at the end of the summer season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6’4” FOGO? You’re just stupid. He’s 6’1”. He’s playing the appropriate grade level. He’s been on the roster since tryouts last August and prior years. Completely legit. ALL of these teams have rostered players from other states. It’s the nature of the game, like it or not. They have played in all summer tournaments. Not like they added anyone for this one. Just give the kids credit. They beat every team put in front of them. And saying they don’t have local talent is not fair. I’d love to see you find a better defense than they have. ALL MD kids. 100%. Best defense you’ll find. Solid offensive talent as well. Go find something better to do than bash young kids. Congrats to Team 91 MD for being the best team in the country at the end of the summer season.

Thanks Mark ! What is your thoughts on holding every single 8th grader back and giving them an extra year of lacrosse , well I mean the ones that havent been heldback yet?? Seems like the right thing to do!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Contrary to what you believe or may have been told, most kids play for one team only. I don’t fault the kids from Team 91 Texas or Stick Star Dallas, but let’s face it, they carried this team. All that stuff that Mark Millon spouts on his social media accounts about player development takes a backseat to flying in talent to win tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

91 Smash (would've beaten 91MD in NLF if attackman played)
Hawks
Express
T91 MD
Crabs/FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should have those ten teams participate in fall tourney ,would be interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha. Knew that was coming. Team 91 MD easily beat them with 22 a few weeks back and this time it was 10-2. He’s good, but not 8 goals good. Their D knows how to handle him. Next excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND 91 MD beat Express 3 of last 4 they’ve played. Can’t put them ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you on drugs? Keep telling yourself that! Your team is run by cheating and lies!!! Slimy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and Igloo beat 91 md last 3 out of 4 your method of ranking stinks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the teams that are listed they are real good. How many played with the same roster all year?
How many added players from spring league to summer league(MD parent not sure how Philly or long Island league works). I have a novel I deal what if someone developed a league were we play more individual games/showcase events and really have a league. I think teams would travel if they new they were going to any of these places and you played 2 game on Sat and 2 on Sunday and then went home. This takes all of the extra tournaments out of the mix. Take 5 tournaments and make they points/ranking events? You could do (1) in April (1) in May (2) in June and (1) in July and at the end of all of these you could say these 10/20 teams qualify for a National Championship tournament to be played in mid July. Not a hard thing to do it would just take someone who knows what they are doing and has the back end to help support it. For the high school division you could do the same thing you would just have to make it more condensed. You could also hold regional tournaments and winners or top finisher would qualify for the national tournaments and you would have to do all of these with 1 roster that is NOT interchangeable.

Call me crazy but this works in almost all other youth sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR beat

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

[quote=Anonymous]So what is final ranking for the summer?

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

Hawks
Express
T91 MD
Crabs/FCA

RR beat FCA twice this year so no way they are top 5 and RR is not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the teams that are listed they are real good. How many played with the same roster all year?
How many added players from spring league to summer league(MD parent not sure how Philly or long Island league works). I have a novel I deal what if someone developed a league were we play more individual games/showcase events and really have a league. I think teams would travel if they new they were going to any of these places and you played 2 game on Sat and 2 on Sunday and then went home. This takes all of the extra tournaments out of the mix. Take 5 tournaments and make they points/ranking events? You could do (1) in April (1) in May (2) in June and (1) in July and at the end of all of these you could say these 10/20 teams qualify for a National Championship tournament to be played in mid July. Not a hard thing to do it would just take someone who knows what they are doing and has the back end to help support it. For the high school division you could do the same thing you would just have to make it more condensed. You could also hold regional tournaments and winners or top finisher would qualify for the national tournaments and you would have to do all of these with 1 roster that is NOT interchangeable.

Rocket-science

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rocket-science

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

Hawks
Express
T91 MD
Crabs/FCA

Arguably Primetime, Igloo and Roughriders would be in contention. How did each of these teams do against each other (wins, losses and scores) during the Fall and Spring/Summer season? Would be interesting to analyze

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams have until next year to prove who is top 2022 team and best in country.

This year it is MM and his Team 9 1 MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams have until next year to prove who is top 2022 team and best in country.

This year it is MM and his Team 9 1 MD

What you really mean is MM and his Team 91 Texas!

Shame on you MM for sitting loyal kids “you are developing” for implants from another state. And please stop putting on instagram how much the players “care” about each other. Most of them didn’t even know their teammates’s names!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, enough BS. Let’s move on. Let’s agree that each parent and kid needs to be happy with their own situation. What’s important to some is not important to others. Find what’s right for your son and your family and roll with it. If that involves staying where you are to chase Team 91 MD or going elsewhere to chase Team 91 MD, good luck next year. #Team91NationalChamps!

Wow! You start your comment off all kumbaya and then you have to go down the cheesy road with a cheesy finish! We don’t care about a team that is shady with a bratty coach and his ever changing roster. You’re not worthy of being relevant. Enough with the narcissism

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 MD kids should start going to Texas. Millon could learn a thing or two from whoever is coaching those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, enough BS. Let’s move on. Let’s agree that each parent and kid needs to be happy with their own situation. What’s important to some is not important to others. Find what’s right for your son and your family and roll with it. If that involves staying where you are to chase Team 91 MD or going elsewhere to chase Team 91 MD, good luck next year. #Team91NationalChamps!

Truth be told the real Team 91MD was mediocre at best. 1 win in Hoco I believe? No playoffs. No success at early tournaments. Then, instead of working hard to "develop" the kids (as is advertised), just bring in a bunch of ringers to win a tourney. Shameful. teach the kids to work hard, believe in the process.... and then be replaced at the end.

Without the Texas kids this past weekend, T91 MD probably doesn't win 2 games. Sorry - but true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6’4” FOGO? You’re just silly. He’s 6’1”. He’s playing the appropriate grade level. He’s been on the roster since tryouts last August and prior years. Completely legit. ALL of these teams have rostered players from other states. It’s the nature of the game, like it or not. They have played in all summer tournaments. Not like they added anyone for this one. Just give the kids credit. They beat every team put in front of them. And saying they don’t have local talent is not fair. I’d love to see you find a better defense than they have. ALL MD kids. 100%. Best defense you’ll find. Solid offensive talent as well. Go find something better to do than bash young kids. Congrats to Team 91 MD for being the best team in the country at the end of the summer season.

The all MD defense is very good. But didn't they only win 1 game in HOCO this year with that defense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 MD kids should start going to Texas. Millon could learn a thing or two from whoever is coaching those kids.

DING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6’4” FOGO? You’re just silly. He’s 6’1”. He’s playing the appropriate grade level. He’s been on the roster since tryouts last August and prior years. Completely legit. ALL of these teams have rostered players from other states. It’s the nature of the game, like it or not. They have played in all summer tournaments. Not like they added anyone for this one. Just give the kids credit. They beat every team put in front of them. And saying they don’t have local talent is not fair. I’d love to see you find a better defense than they have. ALL MD kids. 100%. Best defense you’ll find. Solid offensive talent as well. Go find something better to do than bash young kids. Congrats to Team 91 MD for being the best team in the country at the end of the summer season.

The all MD defense is very good. But didn't they only win 1 game in HOCO this year with that defense?

Wow! You are right...ONE win SIX loses in HOCO in spring...That is a big change. Its obvious that this is a different team than the Spring HOCO local team. No way they win NLF with Spring team only.

But does that matter with NLF?? Its a holdback/prefirst League where just about anything goes.
So , bringing in players...add another thing to what is wrong with youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks Instagram post - hawks2022 The Hawks are a championship team. We hold one tryout per year, and never bring in “guest” players. You make a commitment to us and we will make the same commitment to you! Hawks are looking for players that are committed to improving their game and want to play against the toughest competition in the country. Tryouts are 8/12 @ 2PM / Severn School and again on 8/15 @ 7PM / Annapolis High School. DM us with any questions you might have. Sign up at www.annapolishawks.com.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks Instagram post - hawks2022 The Hawks are a championship team. We hold one tryout per year, and never bring in “guest” players. You make a commitment to us and we will make the same commitment to you! Hawks are looking for players that are committed to improving their game and want to play against the toughest competition in the country. Tryouts are 8/12 @ 2PM / Severn School and again on 8/15 @ 7PM / Annapolis High School. DM us with any questions you might have. Sign up at www.annapolishawks.com.

Yea..They take the moral high ground with grade based kids ..Hilarious. Look at their 2022 team Look like HS kids. And they are moaning about guest players.....Holdbacks/ prefirsts /reclassed and guest players ,who cares.. Its anything goes Youth lacrosse...There are no limits or rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks added kids this summer and every summer. Kids from Florida join the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon. They have one kid from FL that has been on the roster for 3 years. They have 5-6 holdbacks which is the norm for all elite MD clubs. However they don’t fly in kids from TX, NC, NY, etc to supplement their teams for summer tournaments to say they elite when the Hoco standings show how good the team really is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco standings show the true club standings. Anything improvement over the summer is just ‘guest player’ impact. Some of these clubs (Dukes especially) invite the better kids on losing teams to play with them the next day in playoffs. Others pay to fly in talent (91MD) to supplement their mediocre spring lineup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hoco standings show the true club standings. Anything improvement over the summer is just ‘guest player’ impact. Some of these clubs (Dukes especially) invite the better kids on losing teams to play with them the next day in playoffs. Others pay to fly in talent (91MD) to supplement their mediocre spring lineup. [/quote

Biggest tournament of the summer Crabfeast. RoughRiders won no guest players. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon. They have one kid from FL that has been on the roster for 3 years. They have 5-6 holdbacks which is the norm for all elite MD clubs. However they don’t fly in kids from TX, NC, NY, etc to supplement their teams for summer tournaments to say they elite when the Hoco standings show how good the team really is.

so their degree of garbage is they dont fly in players..So what. The team with the most holdbacks/prefirsts no matter where they are from wins.. Especially at younger grades..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They add a kid or 2 every summer.Usually if someone is going to miss a tournament. Some of these guest players made the team the following year so a summer tourney was a tryout I guess, No, they don't grab players so they can win a tourney but that instagram post is not factual

Page 63 of 64 1 2 61 62 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard