BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 101 of 111 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade JV will not lose a game this year. They have talent at ALL positions especially defense (goalie, LSM and all 3 defenseman).

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade definitely has the edge for the 2020 year.
The attack is very strong, SA won't have an easy time stopping those boys. Between the freshman line and now, they have improved drastically. With the addition of a freshman onto their JV roster they're only getting better as time goes on.
The middies at Chaminade are probably the closest competition but then again they have lots of middies who could compete with the SA starting line. A lot of them are from teams such as Igloo, Terps, etc. so lack of skill doesn't seem to be an issue. With the discipline the coaches are putting these boys through along with their numbers Chaminade may be able to get the edge in the middie position.
LSMs at Chaminade have the edge no doubt. SA has a definite stud LSM but Chaminade also has a very talented Igloo player who should be able to give SA a run for their money. They also seem to have other kids who can run as backup and keep up relatively well.
Defense at Chaminade is very underrated for 2020s. To say that there are 2 good 2020 defensemen would be ridiculous. The 2020 freshman team clearly had a slacker in their starting line but they seem to have improved to sophomore year. The starting line has 2 Terps defensemen along with another defender who excels in skill without question. Although there seems to be a falling off past that line, their backups should be able to keep up.
The fogo situation at Chaminade seems to be a little iffy at the moment. Without their main fogo, Chaminade seems to be in a rough state but his backup has had very impressive numbers as far as this season on JV. It'll be interesting to see how he can preform against his SA competition.
The goalie is no contest in the slightest. Chaminade's 2020 goalie has consistently been able to impress everyone and is clearly an elite player. No issues there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2019/2020 years will be Interesting between these two teams.
Goalie - Chaminade
Face off - Chaminade no contest
LSM - St. Anthony's no contest
Def - St. Anthony's no contest
Attack - Toss up ('20 SA)
Middies - St. Anthony's

Not sure the studs of these two grades truly matched up against each other the past year or 2. Should be some great games. Until then. Two must wins for both teams against publics this week.

Chaminade facing a murderous row of publics. Just missing Darien off that list.

ummm......St. A fogo beats the Cham fogo at least 50%, easy there!

Are you saying that the St A 2020 fogo can beat the Chaminade 2019 fogo 50% of the time? There is NO WAY that is happening. Beating the Chaminade 2020 fogo 50% of the time is highly unlikely also.

Yup, already saw him struggle this year. Overrated. Good but not elite. You’ll see!

You mean like struggling against a Middlebury commit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the boldface introduction
You take yourself way too seriously.
Doing such a detailed review is so weird.
It’s all opinion and you write as if you run some sort of NFL draft camp. Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new building is ugly.
Also it blocks view of field so it’s difficult to watch freshman practice from Jericho Tpke.

Meathead... dead from the neck up!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019/2020 years will be Interesting between these two teams.
Goalie - Chaminade
Face off - Chaminade no contest
LSM - St. Anthony's no contest
Def - St. Anthony's no contest
Attack - Toss up ('20 SA)
Middies - St. Anthony's

Not sure the studs of these two grades truly matched up against each other the past year or 2. Should be some great games. Until then. Two must wins for both teams against publics this week.

Chaminade facing a murderous row of publics. Just missing Darien off that list.

Chaminade has excellent goalie, defense, LSM, middies and attack. Why on earth is an adult on here taking pot shots at 15 year olds? Just be quiet and watch the game on 4/25 when Chaminade and St. Anthony's JV teams play each other. It will be what it will be. And to the clueless person who made the "we have two good 2020 defenseman" at Chaminade, you win the trophy for the biggest zero and coward of all........and you know exactly what I mean. Shame on all you losers!

No one is taking pot shots at 15 year olds. Where was the pot shot? "Not sure the studs... match up..." (Match up meaning play, line up across from, compete) against each other.

Both Chaminade and St Anthony's teams have good players; but going to these schools they will always be compared to one another. The JV game between the two schools used to mean something, but that ship has sailed. The JV game you talk about, that game does not give any indication of the two school's sophomore years like it used to. Like last year, St Anthony's brings up many of their players to varsity. All of those players who were moved up, even half of them, would have changed the outcome of the JV games.

So please do not tell me 4/25 we will see. You will see what you want.

"match up" is more commonly used to evaluate talent on one team, by player, versus another if and when they would play. IE, used as a figurative term as opposed to the literal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wave one UA out! Looks like Chaminade daddyball sons nowhere to be seen😫

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The defensive middies at chaminade are most likely why chaminade has a major edge on the SA 2020 boys. There are no other d middies quite like them, and you can’t find anyone like them in the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are these stud d mids please tell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure Daddy d middies will fill us in.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure that the mommy or daddy has no clue about the role of a defensive middie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure the daddy of d middies is well versed in the role.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

The initial post about d middies was a joke obviously. At least I hope it was a joke.

How did the Massapequa game go? There was an all-star match up at FO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Then he should also know that it’s not a pervasive function at the high school level. At high school level the kids play two way unless the coaching is sophisticated in the same sense as college game. To imply that 2020 kids are specialized to that extent may be a reach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chaminade over pequa 8-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

The initial post about d middies was a joke obviously. At least I hope it was a joke.

How did the Massapequa game go? There was an all-star match up at FO.

Heard Pequa killed it!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, beat down by a public......crickets??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, beat down by a public......crickets??

Love it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? Didn’t Chaminade win 8-5? I’m confused

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a chirping Chaminade parent.... Coaches should be ashamed.... hang it up!
Good for you Ward Melville.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville, The beast of the East! AGAIN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jokes on you!! Sorry you couldn’t hang...get back to the clinics...as if it would help...baahaahaaa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade is over rated. Good players, no chemistry and lack of hustle. They got outplayed today. I took my son to the game and was not impressed. They will continue to struggle against good competiton. Nice Wake-up call for the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jokes on you!! Sorry you couldn’t hang...get back to the clinics...as if it would help...baahaahaaa

It’s always the coaching ,lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course its the coaching. LOL. With the amount of cant miss super stars on that team how in the world could they lose to a town program. I guess they are not as good as their dads think they are. LOL. Good for Ward Melville. Chaminade needs to realize if the super stars cant play together they cant win. Especially when there is selfish play by certain players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course its the coaching. LOL. With the amount of cant miss super stars on that team how in the world could they lose to a town program. I guess they are not as good as their dads think they are. LOL. Good for Ward Melville. Chaminade needs to realize if the super stars cant play together they cant win. Especially when there is selfish play by certain players.

Not to be a [ChillLaxin] but WM is not exactly a typical town program considering the number of state titles they have won and their continued success year after year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville does it the right way. They don’t play club lax, which is a total waste. They play together from a young age, then HS comes and they roll. Live and learn to all you daddy’s paying club lax and wasting your money. Enjoy those T shirts and the WSYL. Hahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville does it the right way. They don’t play club lax, which is a total waste. They play together from a young age, then HS comes and they roll. Live and learn to all you daddy’s paying club lax and wasting your money. Enjoy those T shirts and the WSYL. Hahaha

False,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong Coach. The kids that are the biggest guns on WM did play club. SO PLEASE a lot of great lacrosse players because of club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Many of the stud seniors play on LI Express. Try again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Many WM players play club and the majority of boys who played in the Chaminade game play club. Goalie, FOGO, 4 of the 6 midfielders, 2 of 3 attack 3 of 4 D / LSM.

When they get to HS their coaches like for the boys to play together in the summer. I do not believe it is mandatory and I have not heard of any backlash if a player chooses to only play club.

Obviously they have a very successful program and their coaches know what they are doing. Lacrosse community on the island is very small especially when talking about the stronger club teams. Everybody knows who the players are, the clubs they play for and the HS they attend.

Why make up BS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Many WM players play club and the majority of boys who played in the Chaminade game play club. Goalie, FOGO, 4 of the 6 midfielders, 2 of 3 attack 3 of 4 D / LSM.

When they get to HS their coaches like for the boys to play together in the summer. I do not believe it is mandatory and I have not heard of any backlash if a player chooses to only play club.

Obviously they have a very successful program and their coaches know what they are doing. Lacrosse community on the island is very small especially when talking about the stronger club teams. Everybody knows who the players are, the clubs they play for and the HS they attend.

Why make up BS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why make up BS?

And the coach is an express coach I believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where you got your info from. 3/4 of that team, most of which are starters belong to club teams. Also, a majority of those starting players did not play town ball at all because of the rule that you could not play both town and club. Maybe 30 years ago your statement rang true but now the majority of the highly skilled players all play club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM.always at the pinnacle of LI teams.
As good as the Cham kids are, the team aspect seems lost - same as last year.
I think they believe their own press. Also many of the same kids with poor attitude from the football squad from a few years ago. Entitled pampered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they believe their own press. Also many of the same kids with poor attitude from the football squad from a few years ago. Entitled pampered

Yes I agree Chaminade did not look like tight group and after a first half like that adjustments by coaching staff should have been made. Defense looked stiff and nonathletic at times and attacks ride was slow. WM is a better team this year and has better coaching. I am sure Coach CoachMor was not happy. I think they should play more games against Suffolk A then traveling out of state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMO, the problem at Chaminade(St. As too) is a lot of those kids have been anointed as the chosen ones very early, even before HS by their coach and Ch**ny! So why they get to HS and to tell mommy and daddy that they are no longer the best on the team would lead to their heads on a platter! It’s a shame because there is A boat load of talent on that bench!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened with football?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I agree Chaminade did not look like tight group and after a first half like that adjustments by coaching staff should have been made. Defense looked stiff and nonathletic at times and attacks ride was slow. WM is a better team this year and has better coaching. I am sure Coach CoachMor was not happy. I think they should play more games against Suffolk A then traveling out of state.

Same goes for St Anthony's, but go ahead plan a trip to Carolina next year. Hope those out of state games validates your self proclamations. Love to see them play top 5 or 6 LI teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same goes for St Anthony's, but go ahead plan a trip to Carolina next year. Hope those out of state games validates your self proclamations. Love to see them play top 5 or 6 LI teams.

Be careful what you wish for, St A’s is going to be good next year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 101 of 111 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard