BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 31 of 47 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks made Crabs look silly last weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

We’ve been over this. Hawks had to resort to a gimmick defense to win that game. Enjoy the win. Won’t happen twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the BLC/FCA game and could share some thoughts about what these teams are bringing to the table this year?

Fun game to watch. Definitely could have gone either way.

I agree: definitely could have gone either way.....I do like the pieces FCA has added to the team. They will be competitive moving forward. I heard Sunday their FOGO broke his hand and is out for the year so that will definitely impact them as well.

If that was the backup FOGO against BLC on Sunday, FCA looks to be in pretty good shape and have depth there. Great game to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We’ve been over this. Hawks had to resort to a gimmick defense to win that game. Enjoy the win. Won’t happen twice.

This Crabs Team lost the majority of their team this offseason; we get into the reasons why, but this team is no where near where is was the previous two years. Anyone that was at that game saw the Hawks had their way with them for the entire 4 quarters. Unless #24 comes back to play at the 2023 Level crabs will continue to be an average team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked like the Hawks gimmick offense must have worked too. 10 goals!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trolls... neither of these two stunad posters are Hawks parents.
Worry about your own kids and club. Looking forward to exciting games. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you haven't paid close attention to the Hawks. They've run a zone defense for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After week one it is obvious that the Hawks are the class of DMV lacrosse. They are talented, well coached and hard working. They own the Annapolis-Kent Island recruiting area. I saw nearly 30 kids last week on that team
FCA-Crabs-Loonys-Team9d1 divide up the Baltimore Metro area diluting each team. I think an all star team made up of Balt teams could compete with the Hawks but would eventually faulted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Faulted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone really take this HOCO league seriously? Lol this is simply a warm-up to summer tournaments when the really fun begins. Relax and enjoy watching you kid play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone really take this HOCO league seriously? Lol this is simply a warm-up to summer tournaments when the really fun begins. Relax and enjoy watching you kid play.

Yes! Someone who gets it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team's performance in the HoCo league says a lot more about the team than any summer tournament where you are asking kids to play 5-6 games in a weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team's performance in the HoCo league says a lot more about the team than any summer tournament where you are asking kids to play 5-6 games in a weekend.

I bet you're the same guy who thinks running a 3-3 zone is helping to develop defensemen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I beg to differ; there are so many good teams up and down the east coast; HOCO represents a small fraction of those teams. I’ll take the Naptown performance of my team over HOCO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many goalies did Crabs use against Hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I beg to differ; there are so many good teams up and down the east coast; HOCO represents a small fraction of those teams. I’ll take the Naptown performance of my team over HOCO.

what position do you play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the Elite 8. The best collection of teams probably anywhere. How did the HOCO teams do in that? As I recall, most were knocked out early. HOCO doesn’t compare to any of the top tourneys. Let’s be honest. Very limited competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the options to HOCO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs used 2 and I believe the Hawks did too. Crabs have the best goaltending unit in Maryland and probably anywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ funny ^^^^

Who the heck plays in a league and doesn't care about winning it, especially a league like this one. Yes, there is some good teams all over the country but the majority of top teams are in this league. Remember before club tournaments there was only the league you played in and it meant everything. Your club director and owner take it very serious as does the players and coaches. Lacrosse is a spring sport and even though it is a good spring board for the summer grind, winning the league championship carries weight in those summer games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs used 2 and I believe the Hawks did too. Crabs have the best goaltending unit in Maryland and probably anywhere

Best goaltending unit in MD letting 10 goals in first game of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am an attackman for the Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry I hear the Crabs are working to revive the old Armadillo offense to counter the Hawks zone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You probably aren't the oldest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry I hear the Crabs are working to revive the old Armadillo offense to counter the Hawks zone.

Nice!! I heard that also were trying to go old school and be allowed six long poles!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First time i've heard a 12-13 year old say "i beg to differ" but I guess you're an old soul. Good luck this season pops, I mean kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First time i've heard a 12-13 year old say "i beg to differ" but I guess you're an old soul. Good luck this season pops, I mean kid.

We are educated down here in Annapolis sir; I would think you have more to do during the day like 'work' to provide a better education for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs never lost a regular season hoco game with brim as a coach and they only needed one goalie. Then again they are using a midfield cobbled from b teams and are without the dominant attackman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis more educated Educated? In What? Dude you are just south of Glen Burnie(dirty)You have a P.H.D. in 1980's Hair Bands and IROC Z Camaros like the rest of your county?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs never lost a regular season hoco game with brim as a coach and they only needed one goalie. Then again they are using a midfield cobbled from b teams and are without the dominant attackman.

Flat Brim was not the head Coach last year... No one ever brings the head coach up as part of the problem with that club last year as well...Flat Brim takes a lot of heat for what happened but other coaches and the owner had a big part in the breakup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis more educated Educated? In What? Dude you are just south of Glen Burnie(dirty)You have a P.H.D. in 1980's Hair Bands and IROC Z Camaros like the rest of your county?

Again sir you just proved my point. Get back to your janitorial duties so you can pay you club dues for your son to play B level lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It isn’t one dominant attack player. It takes at least two good attackman to make a difference. It isn’t one good midfield or good defensive player. At this level you should know how to catch, throw, set a pick and shoot. I don’t care how good one attack player or midfielder is. If you do not have the fundamental basics of this sport then the team will fail. There are very good players left on the Crabs team but mixed in are kids who genuinely have no idea what they are doing. It has nothing to do with Crabs coaching. Most of the kids that can play are former Crabs players. Nice try saying only one kid made a difference or blaming a coach. Shows how very little you know about this sport, this team or how to play. You have no idea!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It isn’t one dominant attack player. It takes at least two good attackman to make a difference. It isn’t one good midfield or good defensive player. At this level you should know how to catch, throw, set a pick and shoot. I don’t care how good one attack player or midfielder is. If you do not have the fundamental basics of this sport then the team will fail. There are very good players left on the Crabs team but mixed in are kids who genuinely have no idea what they are doing. It has nothing to do with Crabs coaching. Most of the kids that can play are former Crabs players. Nice try saying only one kid made a difference or blaming a coach. Shows how very little you know about this sport, this team or how to play. You have no idea!

#24 is playing 2022 and dominating at that level. If he comes back to 2023 that Crabs Team is now a contender; he is a difference maker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#24 is playing 2022 and dominating at that level. If he comes back to 2023 that Crabs Team is now a contender; he is a difference maker.

Thanks Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How would you explain last years Hoco championship loss? Difference maker???? Dominant performance??? Please tell us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I attributed the demise to four things, of which only one was losing the dominant attackman. The others were this year’s midfield (with one exception) comprised of players that all played on B teams last year, brim not being on the coaching staff (meaning he was a contributor to the success - he ran the offense), and platooning goalies rather than using the one they relied on the prior two years. So rather than misplacing your criticism on my knowledge of the game, maybe you should work on your reading comprehension. But then again, that one attackman who now plays up on 2022 was a real difference maker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if #24 was on this team without #14 then it would be the same result. You really know nothing about this team, this club or the sport in general. You are a try hard! As in you try very hard to create drama that just isn’t there. You try very hard to stir the pot. By now everyone knows who the good players are from each team. Downing a good player doesn’t make him any less of a player! Talking up a player who isn’t good doesn’t make him any better. Just watch and observe! It is very clear by now who the game changers are. This definitely is a forum of women talking about hair bands, hats and a total lack of lacrosse IQ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good player. Wouldn't be the best player on the field against the Hawks though. Also would not "dominate" against that Hawks D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous to talk about two very good players. Crabs was successful last year and it is a new team this year. You can’t always win. It is not easy to win at any age level. Maybe people can appreciate what a good team they were and stop bashing individual players and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if #24 was on this team without #14 then it would be the same result. You really know nothing about this team, this club or the sport in general. You are a try hard! As in you try very hard to create drama that just isn’t there. You try very hard to stir the pot. By now everyone knows who the good players are from each team. Downing a good player doesn’t make him any less of a player! Talking up a player who isn’t good doesn’t make him any better. Just watch and observe! It is very clear by now who the game changers are. This definitely is a forum of women talking about hair bands, hats and a total lack of lacrosse IQ.

#14 shouldn’t be mentioned in the same stratosphere as #24. No comparison at all. #14 is vastly overrated and wouldn’t start on many teams.

Page 31 of 47 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard