Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 78 79
#256823 - 02/13/18 12:04 PM 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season  
TM@BOTC Online content
TM@BOTC  Online Content

Use this thread to discuss the 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season

Top Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#256830 - 02/13/18 01:24 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: TM@BOTC]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone give me some assistance on finding a live stream anywhere for USC/SBU this Friday? Great game to start the season.

Top Reply Quote
#256834 - 02/13/18 01:47 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone give me some assistance on finding a live stream anywhere for USC/SBU this Friday? Great game to start the season.

I assume you've check the home team's website. Live stats, audio and livestream are listed on the schedule for that game. You might have to pay, and if you do, watch out for the small print. I found myself paying for one college's livestream monthly coverage when I thought I signed up for only one game.

Top Reply Quote
#256836 - 02/13/18 02:40 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I assume you've check the home team's website. Live stats, audio and livestream are listed on the schedule for that game. You might have to pay, and if you do, watch out for the small print. I found myself paying for one college's livestream monthly coverage when I thought I signed up for only one game.

Yes, I checked the USC website. Only a "live stat" option is listed. I was hoping someone knew of another resource. Thanks for the heads-up about the streaming cost, though. I'll definitely look out for that.

Top Reply Quote
#256848 - 02/13/18 03:33 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe ESPN 3? There were a lot of games covered this past weekend. We were able to watch on the computer.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#256857 - 02/13/18 04:37 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: TM@BOTC]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Top Reply Quote
#256859 - 02/13/18 04:44 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I checked the USC website. Only a "live stat" option is listed. I was hoping someone knew of another resource. Thanks for the heads-up about the streaming cost, though. I'll definitely look out for that.

Come Thursday or Friday (I forget which), Inside Lacrosse will have a page listing all games this weekend and if there is free streaming available, they will have a link to it. Lots of games are not free. IME, the private colleges generally offer free viewing of livestreams and the state schools offer only a pay option. YMMV

Top Reply Quote
#256864 - 02/13/18 05:59 PM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

One that wasn't on there: Thurs, Feb 15th, Colorado at Northwestern, BTN Plus (pay) at 4:00 pm EST

Not sure if there are others missing...

Top Reply Quote
#256881 - 02/14/18 08:37 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last week it was JMU and Towson upsetting two of the top programs..
Will there be any major upsets this week?
What team has the best chance?

Top Reply Quote
#256885 - 02/14/18 09:04 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: TM@BOTC]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll go Delaware over Penn.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#256886 - 02/14/18 09:08 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: TM@BOTC]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stony Brook with the nice Cali trip coming up. Tough one against USC and then cupcake against Stanford. Predictions: SB 12-10 over USC, 18-7 over Stanford

Top Reply Quote
#256892 - 02/14/18 10:12 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll go Delaware over Penn.

It would be nice. Is there a reason for your optimism? Penn should be pretty good this year.

Top Reply Quote
#256893 - 02/14/18 10:14 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I’ll go Lehigh over PSU. PSU struggles on the back end, Lehigh had 18 last week and these teams had a very close game in the fall for whatever that means and any if they start to trail, Lions may tighten up.

Top Reply Quote
#256896 - 02/14/18 10:22 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Come Thursday or Friday (I forget which), Inside Lacrosse will have a page listing all games this weekend and if there is free streaming available, they will have a link to it. Lots of games are not free. IME, the private colleges generally offer free viewing of livestreams and the state schools offer only a pay option. YMMV

Great... I appreciate the info. Is that a weekly thing?

Top Reply Quote
#256898 - 02/14/18 10:28 AM Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stony Brook with the nice Cali trip coming up. Tough one against USC and then cupcake against Stanford. Predictions: SB 12-10 over USC, 18-7 over Stanford

Stony Brook is obviously very good. It will be interesting to see if the tougher schedule will hurt or help them this year. I think in the past their weak schedule made their record look good and everyone took notice. In the end however (not last year) they went into the tournament with an over inflated confidence. Better to play tougher competition during the year even if you do not win every game. Their schedule was tougher last year but is was still favorable with home field advantage and plenty of rest before tough games. This year will be a little different but they are a better team. It would be really great if they can make it to the Final Four, the atmosphere at SBU for Championship weekend will be awesome.

Top Reply Quote
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 78 79
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Harding Battle By The Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams