BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 43 of 64 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just curios about DC express. Was just on their website and it lists there 8th grade(2021) team. Would there 8th grade team be 2022?
My kid is in 8th grade and he will graduate in 2022. Are they really putting their 2021 team in 2022 brackets?

2021 class is in high school playing for the high school. Is it that hard to figure out? DCE has more holdbacks than all other teams this year but it means nothing since all teams have them. Better bring your A game against this team or you will be crying foul the entire year.They are the clear front runner of this league.

Clear front runner? The team to beat has been practicing in the rain while you've been stuffing handfuls of nachos and mini meatballs into your face and talking smack on BOTC.

ummm...every team has been practicing in the rain. It has been raining for the past 2 weekends. Everyone also loves nachos and mini meatballs. Everyone talks smack on BOTC. Everyone thinks their team is the front runner or the best this year. However not everyone reacts like a [ChillLaxin] and makes stupid remarks when they dislike an anonymous statement.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curios about DC express. Was just on their website and it lists there 8th grade(2021) team. Would there 8th grade team be 2022?
My kid is in 8th grade and he will graduate in 2022. Are they really putting their 2021 team in 2022 brackets?

2021 class is in high school playing for the high school. Is it that hard to figure out? DCE has more holdbacks than all other teams this year but it means nothing since all teams have them. Better bring your A game against this team or you will be crying foul the entire year.They are the clear front runner of this league.

Clear front runner? The team to beat has been practicing in the rain while you've been stuffing handfuls of nachos and mini meatballs into your face and talking smack on BOTC.

ummm...every team has been practicing in the rain. It has been raining for the past 2 weekends. Everyone also loves nachos and mini meatballs. Everyone talks smack on BOTC. Everyone thinks their team is the front runner or the best this year. However not everyone reacts like a [ChillLaxin] and makes stupid remarks when they dislike an anonymous statement.

Thanks for the sensible response. Keep posting them. I, a parent, so enjoy those nachos and "mini" meatballs. And, I "stuff my mouth" with them. But then again, I don't play in the games, nor am I in training, nor does my worth and self-esteem revolve around taking pride in a Seal Team Six training regimen. I am happy though that those among us with less than sufficient testosterone can vent on here and feel "mas muy macho"!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the sensible response. Keep posting them. I, a parent, so enjoy those nachos and "mini" meatballs. And, I "stuff my mouth" with them. But then again, I don't play in the games, nor am I in training, nor does my worth and self-esteem revolve around taking pride in a Seal Team Six training regimen. I am happy though that those among us with less than sufficient testosterone can vent on here and feel "mas muy macho"!

I wouldn't get so high and mighty about your "worth, self-respect and pride." You are trolling on an 8th grade message board, you are just as lame as the rest of us dad losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ummm...every team has been practicing in the rain. It has been raining for the past 2 weekends. Everyone also loves nachos and mini meatballs. Everyone talks smack on BOTC. Everyone thinks their team is the front runner or the best this year. However not everyone reacts like a ** and makes stupid remarks when they dislike an anonymous statement.

Actually to prove my point, some clubs aren't practicing at all yet. Because as I said, they don't put as much emphasis on HOCO. As much as some of these clubs practice year round they should have every one of those kids commit to high end D1 programs right? Either that or half of them will burn out and not even play in college. Interesting social experiment. My son plays other sports in the winter. Works with a trainer to prepare his body for lacrosse season over the winter. Not sure what the need to play and practice all winter is. Practice starts early next month. He'll be ready to go. Team will be ready for HoCo but it certainly isn't the end all be all of their year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this is just like gasoline to you vultures......but Real talk here!!! I know API gets blasted on here too, but everyone please keep the Cannons out of your mouths when it comes to speaking on here!!!! API and Cannons had some great battles!!! The 2022 Cannons are not the same! That's a fact!! Its hard to be the same when families/players leave. Its hard to compete in the holdback era, and yes you have one but its by a day. Hard replacing Elite players with A/B players. Instead of being loyal and committed those families left......Yes a team of Southern Maryland boys won the 2015 NPYLL Championship and I am proud of that team and my organization.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this is just like gasoline to you vultures......but Real talk here!!! I know API gets blasted on here too, but everyone please keep the Cannons out of your mouths when it comes to speaking on here!!!! API and Cannons had some great battles!!! The 2022 Cannons are not the same! That's a fact!! Its hard to be the same when families/players leave. Its hard to compete in the holdback era, and yes you have one but its by a day. Hard replacing Elite players with A/B players. Instead of being loyal and committed those families left......Yes a team of Southern Maryland boys won the 2015 NPYLL Championship and I am proud of that team and my organization.

No one bothers talking about the Cannons on here. Why so bitter when you have that 5th grade trophy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ummm...every team has been practicing in the rain. It has been raining for the past 2 weekends. Everyone also loves nachos and mini meatballs. Everyone talks smack on BOTC. Everyone thinks their team is the front runner or the best this year. However not everyone reacts like a ** and makes stupid remarks when they dislike an anonymous statement.

Actually to prove my point, some clubs aren't practicing at all yet. Because as I said, they don't put as much emphasis on HOCO. As much as some of these clubs practice year round they should have every one of those kids commit to high end D1 programs right? Either that or half of them will burn out and not even play in college. Interesting social experiment. My son plays other sports in the winter. Works with a trainer to prepare his body for lacrosse season over the winter. Not sure what the need to play and practice all winter is. Practice starts early next month. He'll be ready to go. Team will be ready for HoCo but it certainly isn't the end all be all of their year.

Really? Some teams are not practicing yet? Do really want to run your mouth then back track completely and pretend the HOCO league doesn't matter as much as summer? Is that your belief, cause it sure isn't the clubs or coaches or players belief. EVERY team has had some fall and winter practices and games, wether it was indoor,outdoor,box,work outs etc. (especially DCE). don't make bold statements and follow up with lies. Every club also favors in season sports and wants players to focus on that sport. My kid played a fall sport and is playing a winter sport. Social Experiment? D1 commits? You clearly have no idea about any of this- If these kids get into any college based on their lacrosse skill than that is a huge plus. It is a parents job to prevent burning out. My kid and his team love every minute of every practice and game and prepare for each so they can win in the toughest league without question in the country. Week to week battles . LI,Philly, and others have nothing like this . You simply can not say a 3-5 game marathon in the middle of the summer is comparable. Though they are fun and great tournaments. So, to your point lacrosse is a Spring Sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one bothers talking about the Cannons on here. Why so bitter when you have that 5th grade trophy?

its a shame what happened to that team - thats what happens you pay for youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kids all play 3 sports even in high school at the highest level. Very odd post and completely uninformed. Of course top clubs let their kids play in season sports. And yes just like in high school lacrosse is a spring sport. If HOCO is the only league a team belongs to in the spring, then yes, its really important (as much as 8th grade lacrosse can be important). Laughing out loud at your comments: where are you from? Some backwater area of MD? Some third rate club? The top clubs are practicing almost every week (at least one day) and doing some fitness training. Some went on warm weather trips to FL, etc. Everyone is doing wall ball 5-6 days per week. Did I mention, a lot of these kids will be trying out for varsity teams next year? To summarize, if your boy attends a top 20 high school lacrosse program, unless your kid is an athletic freak (they do exist), he better be practicing some stick skills over the winter (especially if he's at a skill position) otherwise he will be cut once he gets to high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad coaching killed both teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break it to everyone but every club isn’t practicing throughout the winter. That’s a true statement. Not every club has the kids doing fitness training all winter. Also a fact. And not everyone takes hoco all that seriously. Also a true statement.

I’m not talking about lower level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break it to everyone but every club isn’t practicing throughout the winter. That’s a true statement. Not every club has the kids doing fitness training all winter. Also a fact. And not everyone takes hoco all that seriously. Also a true statement.

There are lower level teams in the elite division. I'm referencing teams with a realistic shot at winning HOCO. The Cleveland Browns are a professional football franchise but they are the laughing stock of the NFL. They're not a lower level team but have zero chance of winning the SP next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are lower level teams in the elite division. I'm referencing teams with a realistic shot at winning HOCO. The Cleveland Browns are a professional football franchise but they are the laughing stock of the NFL. They're not a lower level team but have zero chance of winning the SP next year.

I just want people to list the teams doing nothing? then we can compare them to the records of the Teams doing more. Also the teams I will not let my kid tryout for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just want people to list the teams doing nothing? then we can compare them to the records of the Teams doing more. Also the teams I will not let my kid tryout for.

And I want everyone to do my due diligence for me because I'm a slug. Do your own research and make your own club decision. No one is forcing anything on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is not one Elite level or even AA team that has not had a fall ball season and some type of winter indoor fun. Season is less than 2 months away and you want people to believe you are not practicing yet. This sounds way more ridiculous than your envious bashing of the teams that are training throughout the year and have started practicing for the spring season which is here. If your club does not offer these training options that are just that- optional- during other seasons than you are getting robbed in your pocket and kid is being robbed of working to get better while everyone else is. You might as well call out the teams you clearly do not like and then tell everyone what club that you belong to . Club that takes money from families and doesn't offer coaching, training during off season and does not care about the actual in season league that they play in. Never heard of any organization that didn't care about the league they belong to or the practicing that goes into competing in that league. true statement-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one really knows what the heck you are talking about. ..true statement..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is not one Elite level or even AA team that has not had a fall ball season and some type of winter indoor fun. Season is less than 2 months away and you want people to believe you are not practicing yet. This sounds way more ridiculous than your envious bashing of the teams that are training throughout the year and have started practicing for the spring season which is here. If your club does not offer these training options that are just that- optional- during other seasons than you are getting robbed in your pocket and kid is being robbed of working to get better while everyone else is. You might as well call out the teams you clearly do not like and then tell everyone what club that you belong to . Club that takes money from families and doesn't offer coaching, training during off season and does not care about the actual in season league that they play in. Never heard of any organization that didn't care about the league they belong to or the practicing that goes into competing in that league. true statement-

Agree-If you think you are going win every tournament this summer at this age group you may want to think again. The top tournaments last summer were brutal with a ton of great competition. To win 1 or 2 will say a lot but no more than winning the toughest league in the country. The best team last year won the league and a bunch of summer tournaments but didn't win them all. This age group is too good from team to team. The practices, coaching and training will be the difference maker. For Spring and Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree-If you think you are going win every tournament this summer at this age group you may want to think again. The top tournaments last summer were brutal with a ton of great competition. To win 1 or 2 will say a lot but no more than winning the toughest league in the country. The best team last year won the league and a bunch of summer tournaments but didn't win them all. This age group is too good from team to team. The practices, coaching and training will be the difference maker. For Spring and Summer.

This age group is no better or worse than any other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is evergreen gonna play in HOCO if so which division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen is in the A division. Cavalier is AA. So much for the showdown we’ve all been waiting for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen is in the A division. Cavalier is AA. So much for the showdown we’ve all been waiting for.

Anyone in the know realizes Evergreen's destiny is one day to play in the C Division..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which basically means Evergreen is in the C division since there is Elite, AA, A, B

From all the talk all winter I was expecting Evergreen to win the Elite division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This age group is no better or worse than any other.

Another yahoo comment. Teams and age groups year to hear are homogeneous. Get back on that turnip truck sir.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one get a look at the HoCo groupings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks
API Diamondbacks
Crabs
DC Express Black
FCA Blue
Koopers
Madlax Capitol
Next Level Blue
Roughriders
Team 91

2022 AA
Cannons
Cavalier
Club Blue
DC Express Orange
FCA White
Koopers
Lax Factory
Looneys
Peninsula
Rock
Thunder
VLC

2022 A
Breakers
Evergreen
Hereford
HoCo
MDX
Revolution
Rockfish Silver
Sidewinders
USS Destroyers
Zingos

2022 B
Breakers
Green Hornets
Greene Turtle
Madlax DMV
MD Wolfpack
Next Level Red
SCYL
STARZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks
API Diamondbacks
Crabs
DC Express Black
FCA Blue
Koopers
Madlax Capitol
Next Level Blue
Roughriders
Team 91

2022 AA
Cannons
Cavalier
Club Blue
DC Express Orange
FCA White
Koopers
Lax Factory
Looneys
Peninsula
Rock
Thunder
VLC

2022 A
Breakers
Evergreen
Hereford
HoCo
MDX
Revolution
Rockfish Silver
Sidewinders
USS Destroyers
Zingos

2022 B
Breakers
Green Hornets
Greene Turtle
Madlax DMV
MD Wolfpack

Next Level Red
SCYL
STARZ

Is this posted online ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which basically means Evergreen is in the C division since there is Elite, AA, A, B

From all the talk all winter I was expecting Evergreen to win the Elite division

Give them time..They will be an elite B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level blue is going to get destroyed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn’t win a game last year. Why would they stay in that division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn’t win a game last year. Why would they stay in that division?

The fact you asked this question is why your son is a loser! Play the best to be the best. They are in 8th grade they need to be ready for high school tryouts in 12 months. Loser speak is so easy to find when you look for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a good group of teams overall. You will always have the top and bottom teams and by now at this age group it does not change by much.

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a good group of teams overall. You will always have the top and bottom teams and by now at this age group it does not change by much.

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

If the Koopers team has most of their dukes players there is no way they end up 4th. And how do you have Crabs ranked ahead of teams they haven't come close to beating?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

If the Koopers team has most of their dukes players there is no way they end up 4th. And how do you have Crabs ranked ahead of teams they haven't come close to beating?

This will be the year of the Crab. They are reloaded and will be one of the elite top 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

And how do you have Roughriders ranked ahead of Crabs who they lost to last summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

And how do you have Roughriders ranked ahead of Crabs who they lost to last summer?

The Crabs team they lost to by a goal last summer had the Petros and some other guest players that aren't actually on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

This will be the year of the Crab. They are reloaded and will be one of the elite top 3

Did they reload since fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

Not a bad ranking the teams 5 to 8 are interchangeable

Hopefully the league let's everyone play each other.
We you have some of the best youth lacrosse in the country it would help all the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

Not a bad ranking the teams 5 to 8 are interchangeable

Hopefully the league let's everyone play each other.
We you have some of the best youth lacrosse in the country it would help all the teams.

There are over 200 boys club teams participating in the HoCo spring league from 2022-2027. The league most certainly won't add more games so that the elite teams can all play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

Fall? Yes a few new impact players and were missing players in fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Elite
Annapolis Hawks(1)
API Diamondbacks(9)
Crabs(6)
DC Express Black(2)
FCA Blue(8)
Koopers(4)
Madlax Capitol(5)
Next Level Blue(10)
Roughriders(3)
Team 91(7)

Fall? Yes a few new impact players and were missing players in fall

Yes and don't forget you had RM driving them through Skillz and Drills and practices this winter. He will not tolerate anything less than 100% commitment to winning.

Page 43 of 64 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard