BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 39 of 64 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are some good teams at the Madlax Capital Box tournament ..

Warthogs or D.C. Express should win it.

Express easily won. Beat a warthogs team that was loaded with Dukes Koopers and Hawks players

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming you're playing either Canadian or US rules, Box is a different although related game to the field version. Much more picking and schematic work plus chemistry to make a box team great. Also, everyone out there must be able to shoot and defend. Hard to put together a pick up box team unless you have a ton of savy box veterans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming you're playing either Canadian or US rules, Box is a different although related game to the field version. Much more picking and schematic work plus chemistry to make a box team great. Also, everyone out there must be able to shoot and defend. Hard to put together a pick up box team unless you have a ton of savy box veterans.

There aren't too many savvy box veterans in 8th grade living in Maryland. Are the Cannons making a come back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is that Evergreen troll when you need her? Looks like this tounament is in your backyard but your a no show?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express easily won. Beat a warthogs team that was loaded with Dukes Koopers and Hawks players

Warthogs players played multiple back to back games. So while your son could barely manage 2 30 min games we had players playing twice that not to mention no team practices and loosing our coach to a heart attack recently. W/L my beat is no one in AA shut down our #55 even after his 4th game of the day. Id say see you in the spring but my guess is your son struggles in rec and probably spent the weekend watching and not playing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is the top team in Baltimore !

Maybe when everyone else is playing out of state?

FCA is better than:
91 md
Crabs
Looneys
Koopers
Green Turtle
Lax Factory
Bitmore
and who ever else

Not better than Evergreen.

Evergreen? Stop it...LOL...who are they...LMAO your making my face twitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There aren't too many savvy box veterans in 8th grade living in Maryland. Are the Cannons making a come back?

HS level they looked really good. A AA looked like they dragged a bunch of kids out of leesburg. Probably Evergreen players. Yeah that's right...where you at Evergreen troll...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Dukes team joining the HOCO League?

Yes. Kids will play on their regular teams as well as Dukes. It's the Wild, Wild West. Good job HoCo.

Wrong. Can't play for more than one team in HoCo. The Dukes team will be the Koopers kids that have been playing on the 2021 team but are in 8th grade. Also there will be kids from Philly and Jersey coming down and a couple kids left their Baltimore based team to just play for Dukes. The normal Koopers 2022 team will still be playing in a lower division.

Rules are online. That isn't one of the rules.

So a kid can play for 6 different teams in the same league? [ChillLaxin]

Not your kid so don't worry about it. The only team your boy could make is the one your coaching. You'd cut him but you're wife would [lacrosse] you up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavalier 2022, 2024 and 2026 each won the championship at Colonial Challenge. Not aware of any other club that has successfully won 3 championships at the same tournament. Our boys work very hard and deserve every accolade they get. What an incredible accomplishment. Just saying.

Nice try for a fake troll post. Looking to get some negative comments on Cav's. I can see the feeble attempt. If it were a real effort you would mention that the 2023 team also won the championship at the Colonial Challenge. You sir, are not match for the Evergreen troll

It's called an omission. My son plays for Cavs 2026 and I was going by our Instagram page. Didn't see 2023 mentioned. But if your son plays for a different club and you keep track of all the Cavalier teams, then that tells me our club is on the same level as everyone else.

The Evergreen troll's son probably cant make a Cav team. This troll sounds more like a stalker than a troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont be fooled. EVERGREEN 2022 are CAVS and 3d 2022 and 2021 (except on paper). CAVS and 3d are both lower entry level clubs that as you can tell enter feel good touneys to claim a "win". Their FOGO looked familar from when we played CAVS. A parent was all too eager told me he was mastermind behind this CAVS/3d/Evergreen team looking to dismantle CAVS from the inside by pulling hid son and other CAVS players to Evergreen.

Its a shame....looks like Evergreen has a nice facility....immature program looking for shortcuts to sucess. stay far away...

Looks like Evergreen will attempt HOCO in the spring. Remember Virginia and the South lost the war for the same reason they sux at lacrosse....they....are.....slooooow.....

A: The FOGO did not come from CAV's
B: If you were on the sideline of a game talking to an Evergreen parent and are in the Mid-Atlantic area, I assume your son's team lost to Evergreen (they only lost to out of state and Canadian teams)
C: Your team also plays in "C" level tournaments.
D: It would not take a "mastermind" to get kids to move from one "b/c" level program to join another. The move was a bigger hit to 3d. they did loose the 2022 team.
E: The most talented of all three went to or will go to Blackwolf.

Evergreen will make some noise in HOCO if they play in the AA not Elite.

Evergreen troll at it again? Whats the problem with this guy? Run out of how to be a lacrosse coach YouTube videos? Needs to get out more and away from Leesburg because we all know DC Express will be the team to beat this year. How do I know? A parent told me he was the master mind behind Bethesda and....give us a break.....smh

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen
You better get past cannons, lax factory , or the single A teams before calling out the double A big boys . This is Lacrosse not landscaping theirs not a good team that comes from Leesburg . Sorry you don't want the Maryland big boys .

Cannons LaxFactory and others bit the dust this Fall. CAVS avoided and 3d folded. AA Md teams are ducking. ELC all the way. 3year program just getting started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A, AA, Elite. LOL Does this make you feel better? When my kid played HOCO we had A, B, C. I guess we do not want to hurt any feelings. Hope everyone gets a trophy.

Dont forget Select.
Every kid needs a team and every program has bills to pay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Evergreen chatter is hilarious. If it is from an Evergreen player/parent/coach I would be surprised. More likely just trolling from another disgruntled club player/parent/coach. I doubt they will be any good but boy I hope the troll or trolls keep this up. It is very entertaining....This guy Anonymous seems to be an expert on many subjects! I hope to meet him some day!

Look for the parent with the face twitch and you will know the disgruntled Evergreen parent. Same parent that knows all, never played a game in his life but could probably even teach D1 coaches a few things about the game from watching YouTube videos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good God, all of this Evergreen crap has made this forum boring to read. Yawn.

Yeah lets go back to talking about holdovers and Koopers....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I get it. Cavalier beats FCA - a great club - and you guys don't want to give us a seat at the big kids' table. LOL. Not every club beats FCA, and our 2022 AND 2023 teams beat them to win championships.

God, you guys stink.

Your club is a fraud. Enter an AA tourney and then we can have a conversation, until you do that Cavalier is irrelevant.

Cavs is the new Evergreen.

Cavs 2022 can not even beat Evergreen 2022.

Evergreen easily beat Cav22 and by default would smack down FCA just like they did MadLax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those talking crap about Crabs this fall should apologize. Won two fall tournaments including the Autumn Classic today[/quote]

But did you beat Evergreen? You havnt played lacrosse until you've played ELC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warthogs players played multiple back to back games. So while your son could barely manage 2 30 min games we had players playing twice that not to mention no team practices and loosing our coach to a heart attack recently. W/L my beat is no one in AA shut down our #55 even after his 4th game of the day. Id say see you in the spring but my guess is your son struggles in rec and probably spent the weekend watching and not playing.

Poorly run program. Kids played A and AA due to lack of bodies on the 2 teams. Warthogs had some of the oldest kids on the floor at this tournament. No surprise some played well against younger boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warthog players playing on multiple teams in a tournament when rosters had to be submitted before the tournament. So much playing by the rules and having a set roster and still did not win priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those talking crap about Crabs this fall should apologize. Won two fall tournaments including the Autumn Classic today

But did you beat Evergreen? You havnt played lacrosse until you've played ELC.
[/quote]

Oh yeah....Everygreen parent here just got the summer tournament schedule. Its a guarantee we should (key word should) win some games even against the 2026 holdovers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forum chatter is the best. Good morning all. Evergreen troll seems busy must be a new season on the horizon keep that marketing team busy.

RR new year, new email address? Come on I just want to schedule a play date.

With Love,
SweetLax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I get it. Cavalier beats FCA - a great club - and you guys don't want to give us a seat at the big kids' table. LOL. Not every club beats FCA, and our 2022 AND 2023 teams beat them to win championships.

God, you guys stink.

Your club is a fraud. Enter an AA tourney and then we can have a conversation, until you do that Cavalier is irrelevant.

Cavs is the new Evergreen.

Cavs 2022 can not even beat Evergreen 2022.

Evergreen easily beat Cav22 and by default would smack down FCA just like they did MadLax.

Whoever this person is who went on an Evergreen rant at 2:30 am with like 15 posts in a row to himself is a stunad and not the real Evergreen troll. Do not disrespect the real Evergreen troll who is actually funny. Timing is everything. The real troll must have been busy making those sic videos for youtube and the ELC site. It is interesting that in the video most of the kids are wearing Cav and 3d gear. They must be pulling kids away from other clubs. Madlax is even having issues fielding two teams at each age. There is not enough players in N.VA to go around it will be up to the team with the best website. Evergreen is winning where it counts $$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dc express high school kids ...huge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Hawks has a kid that turned 15 this week. So there you go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is after the New Year, so any one turning 15 is on age. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually "on age" would be 14 for this spring and summer season for 2022's. My son just turned 14 and he's one of the older kids in his 8th grade class since he has an early 2004 birthday.

That's the fact and if you can't accept it then maybe you should get over the reality that your 15 year old 8th grader should be in 9th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My eighth grader is 13 and will be 14 in the spring. Your 15 year old is a cheating holdback who can’t compete with kids who are his own age. Good going holdback dad. FYI - The cheating age differential is less of an advantage every year. Your extra holdback tuition might be a waste of money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck are you talking about? In what world is 15 on age for 8th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What he is talking about is his child who was heldback or did a prefirst. Somehow he has convinced himself that his heldback/prefirst child is on age! Hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is 16, a Junior in HS and has been playing varsity for 2 years. He would be D1 monster with 14 year olds. LOL It does even out. The hold back kids burn out, get injured or are not the stars anymore and can not handle it. What comes around goes around. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is 16, a Junior in HS and has been playing varsity for 2 years. He would be D1 monster with 14 year olds. LOL It does even out. The hold back kids burn out, get injured or are not the stars anymore and can not handle it. What comes around goes around. Good luck.

Your point makes no sense sir. Because if you had held your son back he would be in a even better spot then he is now when it comes to lacrosse. Life and other things not so much but in lacrosse he would be on lots of top lists if he was about to start his Freshman season in high school. You can be mad at and even hate reclass kids/parents but to say it does not work out for lots of them is just silly. The proof is juts look around at all the high school head coaches of any sport and see how many of them hold there son back a year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO WAY!

Evergreen helmets are at the #laxcon Cascade booth. Don't see any other NVA or Md club helmets. Maybe the chatter is true, Evergreen is so good they are up there next to MLL teams. Neat helmet, black S must be hot in the summer. Design is clean but boring. Boring helmet is what you get when the mascot is a tree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sir was their 2025 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Cavs S helmets look butt stupid. Like a Cleveland Browns helmet with pathetic stickers.

AND they still play in snowflake tourneys/divisions. Try to step up the competition once in awhile. Even Evergreen played Madlax Capital.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What he is talking about is his child who was heldback or did a prefirst. Somehow he has convinced himself that his heldback/prefirst child is on age! Hilarious

Actually,, what I am talking about is my 14 year-old, non-holdback kid who does not turn 15 until the final quarter of this year. He is one of the older grade based kids, but a younger age based player. He plays and has played with a lot of 2021 boys. Like many of these boys, he gets screwed one way and benefits from the other. stink it up and go play. If you work at the game. Six months is not gonna make or break you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There should be NO 2022 that turns 15 this school year. Holdback. 1/2 of 8th graders will still be 13 when the school year ends. So you see it's a little more than the 6 months that you say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually,, what I am talking about is my 14 year-old, non-holdback kid who does not turn 15 until the final quarter of this year. He is one of the older grade based kids, but a younger age based player. He plays and has played with a lot of 2021 boys. Like many of these boys, he gets screwed one way and benefits from the other. stink it up and go play. If you work at the game. Six months is not gonna make or break you.

Try 18 months. My kid turns 14 in July. You'll never hear him complain, but you won't convince me that he isn't at a disadvantage going against these kids who are lined up to get their learners permits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over what? A 15 year old 8th grader is comical. Both my children will graduate high school as 17 year olds. And a 17 year old HS graduate is not uncommon. The only way that 15 year old 8th grader competes is because he is playing 13 year olds. As we all know, most boys grow at least 6 inches and gain 30-40 pounds between the ages of 13-15. That's your pathetic advantage. Good luck as your kids stops growing before HS.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over what? A 15 year old 8th grader is comical. Both my children will graduate high school as 17 year olds. And a 17 year old HS graduate is not uncommon. The only way that 15 year old 8th grader competes is because he is playing 13 year olds. As we all know, most boys grow at least 6 inches and gain 30-40 pounds between the ages of 13-15. That's your pathetic advantage. Good luck as your kids stops growing before HS.....

Keep crying dad. Nobody in basketball or football cries about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep crying dad. Nobody in basketball or football cries about it.

Not crying, just stating reality which you can't handle. You are in for a rude awakening. Football is aged based until High School. Have no idea about B ball.

Page 39 of 64 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard