BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 31 of 64 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do we call it elite when those players aren’t . They are holdbacks that taking advantage of the rules. Elite is playing up not playing so you can say your good .why not do a post grad year instead of holding back..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Surprising that Autumn Classic is able to draw so many out of state teams, when so many in-state top level teams avoid it.
These teams will either be dissapointed that the more talented MD teams are missing or think they are awesome because they can play with the MD Big Boys (Zingos and Hereford)
Harvest 2022 - NY
Sweetlax Florida 2022 - FL
Grizz 2022 - PA
Palm Beach Revolution 2022 - FL
2022 Legacy Madness - NY
South Fayette Lacrosse Club - PA
X Factor Lacrosse Club - FL
Blak Widow Select Platinum - PA
HLC 2022
True PA 2022 - PA
Evergreen 2022 - VA
Zingos 2022

There is a ton of lacrosse at the A,B,C and Rec levels that want to play in tournaments that they will be competitive in. Theses Coaches to a good job of placing three teams. Its fall ball and they will have a good idea where they will belong in the spring and summer. AA or elite teams get nothing out of these tournaments and its good they are not in them. Aloha and Hogan lax to a good job have having multiple divisions in there tournaments to fit all the teams . Remember , there is only 8-10 AA or Elite teams in MD and half that number in most other states. There is hundreds of other teams at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes a elite team is holdbacks and lots of them . Because their not good enough to play with guys the same age .

Many Elite teams have few if any holdbacks last year. This year all teams will have a more simply because its the nature of the beast. There is no rules stopping it. Like it or not that i how the system is that every parent agrees to play in. So take your cry baby post to the forum that was set up for parents who continue to sign up for something that they complain about over and over again. Remember there is a ton of A,B,C and Rec teams for your kid to play on. Please don't join a team that you know has holdbacks because they all do now and cry because another team might have more or you are not as good as another team.

And the sad thing is that you buy into this since your child can not stand out against children his own age. You and your kind could care less about the integrity of Youth lacrosse.

My son is not a holdback but has few on his team and he gets jacked up to play against them and anyone else. He will also never whine or complain about doing so. Just a small life lesson he gets on a daily basis(life is not fair) and chooses to play on. He also knows not to sign up for something he will only discredit or complain about. If he didn't want to play at this level then he wouldn't. He also is well aware of his peers that have daddy dictating every single thing and those that make excuses. Hence , he will never ever spend time with those that choose to do something only to whine and complain about it. So. me and my kind care more about lacrosse and the unreal competitive teams from Rec to AA. We do more for this sport than most and the Integrity of the sport is higher than ever at every level. AA is as very small handful of teams that CHOOSE to play at that level well aware of the rules and holdbacks.There is hundreds of teams this weekend playing that are not at that level because they CHOOSE not to play AA . Hundreds of teams this weekend. We do not buy into anything , we choose to do things. Me and My Kind' that is funny stuff.
Car ride homes for your kid must be exciting-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could we see a Crabs Evergreen matchup on Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the Saturday rotation. Crabs are playing in it Sunday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprising that Autumn Classic is able to draw so many out of state teams, when so many in-state top level teams avoid it.
These teams will either be dissapointed that the more talented MD teams are missing or think they are awesome because they can play with the MD Big Boys (Zingos and Hereford)
Harvest 2022 - NY
Grizz 2022 - PA
2022 Legacy Madness - NY
HLC 2022
True PA 2022 - PA
Evergreen 2022 - VA
Zingos 2022

There is a ton of lacrosse at the A,B,C and Rec levels that want to play in tournaments that they will be competitive in. Theses Coaches to a good job of placing three teams. Its fall ball and they will have a good idea where they will belong in the spring and summer. AA or elite teams get nothing out of these tournaments and its good they are not in them. Aloha and Hogan lax to a good job have having multiple divisions in there tournaments to fit all the teams . Remember , there is only 8-10 AA or Elite teams in MD and half that number in most other states. There is hundreds of other teams at this age group.

I agree with what you say. But B and C shouldnt be paying 1000 plus to play against other B and C teams. There was Rec tournaments and True Elite tournaments years ago.. No more. Now the money grab and convincing parents Club is where to play has given us the money grab going on. Most of the teams on your list should be a A or B Rec team. Sweetlax and Palm Beach teams should win easily as they are the only teams that are somewhere close to elite there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do we call it elite when those players aren’t . They are holdbacks that taking advantage of the rules. Elite is playing up not playing so you can say your good .why not do a post grad year instead of holding back..

Talking about Youth lacrosse that is exactly what elite means. The team with the most holdbacks. Especially on the north East Coast. Even FL, TX GA and NC are playing the holdback game in Lacrosse now.

Pretty sad but that is the way it is and within the rules now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harvest 2022 - NY
Grizz 2022 - PA
2022 Legacy Madness - NY
HLC 2022
True PA 2022 - PA
Evergreen 2022 - VA
Zingos 2022

Evergreen 3 True PA 3
Evergreen 9 Black Widow Select Platinum 5
Evergreen 12 Zingos 5

New sheriff approaching town. We want Hawks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes a elite team is holdbacks and lots of them . Because their not good enough to play with guys the same age .

Many Elite teams have few if any holdbacks last year. This year all teams will have a more simply because its the nature of the beast. There is no rules stopping it. Like it or not that i how the system is that every parent agrees to play in. So take your cry baby post to the forum that was set up for parents who continue to sign up for something that they complain about over and over again. Remember there is a ton of A,B,C and Rec teams for your kid to play on. Please don't join a team that you know has holdbacks because they all do now and cry because another team might have more or you are not as good as another team.

And the sad thing is that you buy into this since your child can not stand out against children his own age. You and your kind could care less about the integrity of Youth lacrosse.

My son is not a holdback but has few on his team and he gets jacked up to play against them and anyone else. He will also never whine or complain about doing so. Just a small life lesson he gets on a daily basis(life is not fair) and chooses to play on. He also knows not to sign up for something he will only discredit or complain about. If he didn't want to play at this level then he wouldn't. He also is well aware of his peers that have daddy dictating every single thing and those that make excuses. Hence , he will never ever spend time with those that choose to do something only to whine and complain about it. So. me and my kind care more about lacrosse and the unreal competitive teams from Rec to AA. We do more for this sport than most and the Integrity of the sport is higher than ever at every level. AA is as very small handful of teams that CHOOSE to play at that level well aware of the rules and holdbacks.There is hundreds of teams this weekend playing that are not at that level because they CHOOSE not to play AA . Hundreds of teams this weekend. We do not buy into anything , we choose to do things. Me and My Kind' that is funny stuff.

You're also teaching him to be a sucker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you and your son are such tough guys. But you completely miss what integrity of YOUTH lacrosse and sports in general means. Playing on a level playing field is how YOUTH sports was meant to be played. All ELITE YOUTH sports along with non elite YOUTH sports play by AGE. That is ALL except YOUTH lacrosse who decided to give select holdbacks/reclass/prefirst an advantage that other children born on same exact day do not get. That is what integrity is,,,not being a tough guy and saying I can handle it, but you cant ! LOL..

No one ever stopped an elite player from playing up years ago, and many did just that. Now many elite players play down! Youth sports under 8th grade was meant to go by age. But somehow you lacrosse tough guys and apologists think as long as I got mine, everyone else should be able to handle it and heck with them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harvest 2022 - NY
Grizz 2022 - PA
2022 Legacy Madness - NY
HLC 2022
True PA 2022 - PA
Evergreen 2022 - VA
Zingos 2022

Evergreen 3 True PA 3
Evergreen 12 Zingos 5

You must be a comedian to sheriff ! You didnt even make it out of your bracket along with the team that did getting hammered in next round!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you and your son are such tough guys. But you completely miss what integrity of YOUTH lacrosse and sports in general means. Playing on a level playing field is how YOUTH sports was meant to be played. All ELITE YOUTH sports along with non elite YOUTH sports play by AGE. That is ALL except YOUTH lacrosse who decided to give select holdbacks/reclass/prefirst an advantage that other children born on same exact day do not get. That is what integrity is,,,not being a tough guy and saying I can handle it, but you cant ! LOL..

No one ever stopped an elite player from playing up years ago, and many did just that. Now many elite players play down! Youth sports under 8th grade was meant to go by age. But somehow you lacrosse tough guys and apologists think as long as I got mine, everyone else should be able to handle it and heck with them.

How many choices must YOUTH lacrosse give you. It seems you are missing the point ! You have a choice , its that simple . No one likes the holdback issue but it is the nature of the beast. Tough has absolutely nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did MD teams do in Delaware today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many choices must YOUTH lacrosse give you. It seems you are missing the point ! You have a choice , its that simple . No one likes the holdback issue but it is the nature of the beast. Tough has absolutely nothing to do with it.

How many choices must England give you. It seems you are missing the point ! You have a choice , its that simple . No one likes the English King but it is the nature of the beast. Tough has absolutely nothing to do with it.

We were talking about integrity and what is right and wrong I thought?? Not choices. With your logic and the rest of the holdback apologists here, the King would be head of this country still.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those talking crap about Crabs this fall should apologize. Won two fall tournaments including the Autumn Classic today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It cracks me up that these holdbacks and the parents think they are good at lacrosse when they beat a team that has all kids on age 13 and the teams beat them with 14 ,15 years .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sunday Crabs scores.. Won... 15-0, 13-2,15-2, 16-3 to the team that won the Championship on Saturday. Very competitive games! Wonder how many holdbacks/prefirsts Crabs have now.

Like many have said. The youth elite teams with the most holdbacks/prefirsts are the teams to beat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those talking crap about Crabs this fall should apologize. Won two fall tournaments including the Autumn Classic today

Ok..We apologize for not recognizing that the Crabs 14 and 15 year old players are superior and can beat up on 13 and 12 year old players. What were we all thinking!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok..We apologize for not recognizing that the Crabs 14 and 15 year old players are superior and can beat up on 13 and 12 year old players. What were we all thinking!

You mean unless they play the other teams with a bunch of holdbacks too, then Crabs usually loses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sunday Crabs scores.. Won... 15-0, 13-2,15-2, 16-3 to the team that won the Championship on Saturday. Very competitive games! Wonder how many holdbacks/prefirsts Crabs have now.

Like many have said. The youth elite teams with the most holdbacks/prefirsts are the teams to beat!

Crabs have not played a quality team all fall. Beat up a bunch of rec teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played one team that will be in the top HoCo division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2022 has not made the playoffs since inception - NYPLL and HOCO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Made HoCo tryouts in 2016. Lost in first round to Madlax, but they did make the playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year 2022 is 8th grade . That means it is the year of the reclass of 2021 players. Crabs are loaded with holdbacks already..now more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year 2022 is 8th grade . That means it is the year of the reclass of 2021 players. Crabs are loaded with holdbacks already..now more

FCA and Hawks have more holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you consider a “play-in” game (to determine the fourth team to make the semi-finals) to be the first round of playoffs, then I guess you are right, Crabs lost ro Madlax in the only game played in the first round

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true, they lost to FCA by 10-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2022 was the first year Crabs added 5th grade. Turnout for tryouts was weak in terms of numbers and talent. No cuts. And it has had pre-first since its inception. Too many other options. The Crabs brand has been irreparably tarnished. The 2023 was extremely good in 5th and 6th grade but blew up this year. The entire midfield left and was replaced with kids from
B teams. The 2024 lost every game in hoco last year and is marginally better. Crabs has now expanded down to Tyker in an effort to get kids before they become ingrained in other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody has more holdbacks than Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know what you are talking about. If you are talking about 2022 team, definitely not true. Have you seen how small that team is? If they are stacking with holdbacks, they are not doing a very good job. I think the larger, older teams like the Hawks will plateau by high school, and the smaller, younger teams like Madlax 2022 will catch up as the boys grow. The Madlax 2022 team is getting better by consistently having to play older teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kick @ss

Take names

Look good doing it

Get recruited to a top D1 Program

Meanwhile all the obsessed, jock strap riding, stank breath haters continue to gnash their teeth and incessantly gossip and post up here about Crab's this and Crab's that...LOL.

Crab Nation!!!....Merica!!!....Yeah Brah!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA and Hawks have more holdbacks

D.C. Express and Looneys are mostly holdbacks born before 9/1 also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harvest 2022 - NY
Grizz 2022 - PA
2022 Legacy Madness - NY
HLC 2022
True PA 2022 - PA
Evergreen 2022 - VA
Zingos 2022

Evergreen 3 True PA 3
Evergreen 12 Zingos 5

No you don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a blind troll!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dominated day 2 of Autumn Classic. Killed PBR and VLC by 10 each in playoff and championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dominated day 2 of Autumn Classic. Killed PBR and VLC by 10 each in playoff and championship.

hahahaha - don't take the bait..... please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hahahaha - don't take the bait..... please

There's no point. This team has never beaten one of the top 2022 teams. Ever. And many times the games aren't close. So they spent the fall beating up on a bunch of B and C teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RM is turning this team around. Mark my words, they finish in the top 3 teams on Hoco ahead of 91, RR and Madlax. You heard it here first. Bet the bank on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RM is turning this team around. Mark my words, they finish in the top 3 teams on Hoco ahead of 91, RR and Madlax. You heard it here first. Bet the bank on it.

You forgot to mention he is doing this using his legendary patience and teaching acumen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot to mention he is doing this using his legendary patience and teaching acumen

It goes without saying when Crabs and RM are mentioned. That would be redundant.

Page 31 of 64 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard