Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
1 Month Away from the CBLaxers.com Boys UnD1sputed Showcase & Girls LI Showcase!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 09:52 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 09:46 AM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 09:45 AM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 09:27 AM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 09:24 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,352
Posts290,197
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 105 of 225 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 224 225
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Anonymous #246807 10/17/17 09:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

building blocks lacrosse. decent.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TM@BOTC #246809 10/17/17 09:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

Building Blocks Lacrosse. I think they’re out of the Philly area. I don’t think I’ve seen them play field lax, just box. They were a decent team though.

Thank you for the answer.

Anonymous #246825 10/17/17 10:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if they are going to Purchase on the 28th?

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

Better off staying on LI at Octoberfest

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments.

Anonymous #246842 10/18/17 06:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave it to Blatant to not have the schedule up yet, even though their website says they'll have it out one week prior to the tournament. Typical bs. I'm sure they'll be selling blatant swag at the entrance.

This is an over used complaint. Schedule almost always come out on Wednesday. Please don’t act as if your new to this. Why wouldn’t they sell merchandise at entrance. It’s what you would do, right? Isn’t that what happens at every tournament?

Blatant, Outlaws fall for it every time! Take the money, your responses make things look bad.

TM@BOTC #246850 10/18/17 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Building Blocks Lacrosse. I think they’re out of the Philly area. I don’t think I’ve seen them play field lax, just box. They were a decent team though.

Thank you for the answer.

BBL is out of North Jersey. I think BBL Black is their top team. So my guess they are not that great, NJ teams have a hard time fielding full teams in the fall. To many hockey kids.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #246851 10/18/17 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments.

91 Directors own Dynamic and mylacrossetournamenrs.

TM@BOTC #246853 10/18/17 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.[/quote]

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.[/quote]

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments. [/quote]

91 Directors own Dynamic and mylacrossetournamenrs.[/quote]
So what? We're still better than Blatant and Outlaws.

TM@BOTC #246854 10/18/17 08:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the outlaws make an A and B bracket, but then made it possible for both to make the same playoff bracket. Why wouldn't they even out the brackets, since they made it possible for both brackets too compete in the same playoffs. Instead of having an A and B, have evened out brackets.

Anonymous #246858 10/18/17 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have some kind of affiliation with the teams mentioned above.

Anonymous #246859 10/18/17 09:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the outlaws make an A and B bracket, but then made it possible for both to make the same playoff bracket. Why wouldn't they even out the brackets, since they made it possible for both brackets too compete in the same playoffs. Instead of having an A and B, have evened out brackets.

You're asking why would a org make the match up in a tournament advantages to them? Not being a smart [lacrosse] but they are trying to make sure they get to the playoffs.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #246863 10/18/17 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're asking why would a org make the match up in a tournament advantages to them? Not being a smart [lacrosse] but they are trying to make sure they get to the playoffs.

They call themselves an "A" team so they should play Igloo, TB, S2S, etc. Otherwise, they should call themselves a "B" team.

Anonymous #246866 10/18/17 09:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They call themselves an "A" team so they should play Igloo, TB, S2S, etc. Otherwise, they should call themselves a "B" team.

They are playing a express north team that went a bad 0-3 at Halloween Havoc and Igloo B team. The only real challenge right now are the warriors, but that is why you play the game so one of those teams may surprise them.

Anonymous #246868 10/18/17 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Redundant, word salad questions . . .

Anonymous #246871 10/18/17 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The B bracket is playing in the morning and the A in the afternoon. How can the two outlaw teams make it to the same playoff bracket when they are playing at two different times. Did you read it?

Anonymous #246884 10/18/17 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The B bracket is playing in the morning and the A in the afternoon. How can the two outlaw teams make it to the same playoff bracket when they are playing at two different times. Did you read it?

We are not talking about those teams

Page 105 of 225 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 224 225

Link Copied to Clipboard