BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 99 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 98 99
Re: Westchester Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express holding more tryouts in Fairfield through 2020s. They couldn't fill their rosters!!!?

Where did you see that? I haven't seen that anywhere or in any emails?

Buddy told me he got it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express holding more tryouts in Fairfield through 2020s. They couldn't fill their rosters!!!?

Buddy told me he got it.

Interesting, I'd ask your buddy to send it to you - as I seem to be on every other LIE/LIEN boys and girls email distribution -- except that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Buddy told me he got it.

Interesting, I'd ask your buddy to send it to you - as I seem to be on every other LIE/LIEN boys and girls email distribution -- except that one.

There are very specific positions available for certain teams, although it does not mention which positions by grade level. They also made cuts, so apparently, not looking just to fill rosters with bodies but with similar caliber players.

Not a bad move at this stage since tryouts pretty much complete. As others have noted, many players moved throughout the tryout circuit from club to club, and some are still displaced.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did the same for north A team a couple of weeks ago. Added kids from extra tryout. I think it's going to be a s**t show for them this year, to big to fast. But hope for the best for the players sake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We got the email for supplemental tryouts too. We get all LIEN emails so maybe this one only went to Westport families who haven't got a roster yet?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nick Daniello Why are you commenting on here everyday. Also what do you have against Vin? Seem a little jealous of him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia question.... "What is Nick's favorite club team?"

answer.... 3d

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah what does that mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT is expanding to 2 teams this year. Some sort of merger or buyout.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT is expanding to 2 teams this year. Some sort of merger or buyout.

What are you talking about? If daniello wanted 2 teams he would have made 2 teams from the 70 kids at every grade level trying out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, well Roy Colsey ended the Superstar field teams and joined PT and is coaching a team. But still 1 team per grade for PT. Are you referring to something beyond that ... and connected to 3D??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay tuned. Something in works no doubt but as far as this year PT is 1 team per grad year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rumor that express, primetime, eclipse and predators are merging.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colsey joined PT as a 2024 coach but most SuperStar players and coaches scattered. No merger.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rumor that express, primetime, eclipse and predators are merging.

lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that rosters are finalized how do local 2023 shape up?
OT, Express Katonah/Westport, Preds, Eclipse, TS91, others?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yorktown administration: rehire Dave Marr to coach Yorktown boys varsity lacrosse. Great coach and a good man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seems like it is up for grabs between him and the Coach from last year that took Y town to state finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a guess but Prime Time is likely the strongest of the group. I heard Eclipse had a fair amount of turnover on their roster so it should be improved. Not sure how the Express North teams look relative to the others - the Katonah teams should be pretty good. No idea on TS91 and Preds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a guess but Prime Time is likely the strongest of the group. I heard Eclipse had a fair amount of turnover on their roster so it should be improved. Not sure how the Express North teams look relative to the others - the Katonah teams should be pretty good. No idea on TS91 and Preds.

2023 Express North apparently pretty strong but time will tell. Apparently some screw ups with North 2020 and 2021. Was supposed to be AA, A and B in Westchester but there was a big exodus. AA still very solid but they were forced to distribute the B level kids to A in Westchester and A in Fairfield. Basically put some very weak kids on what would have been solid A teams. Folks not happy with the miscalculation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 Express North apparently pretty strong but time will tell. Apparently some screw ups with North 2020 and 2021. Was supposed to be AA, A and B in Westchester but there was a big exodus. AA still very solid but they were forced to distribute the B level kids to A in Westchester and A in Fairfield. Basically put some very weak kids on what would have been solid A teams. Folks not happy with the miscalculation.

What does that mean? Are you saying that there are no longer 3 teams in Katonah for 2020 and 2021? And that there are two teams in Fairfield? I thought Fairfield only had 1 team each, and supposed to be AA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, they miscalculated the number of quality players, tried to form two really solid 2021 and 2020 teams plus a B team and what happened? The kids who were supposed to be on A were discouraged and left? Its happened before. Its not easy to field two quality teams per division in Westchester. There are too many great options and we lack the population density to support multi-teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that mean? Are you saying that there are no longer 3 teams in Katonah for 2020 and 2021? And that there are two teams in Fairfield? I thought Fairfield only had 1 team each, and supposed to be AA?

There is on 2020 and one 2021 in Fairfield and they are definitely not AA especially after the moved kids from the Westchester B team that fell apart from poor numbers. My friend whose kid plays in Fairfield is livid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a shame Daniello cuts kids much better than other people

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe your kid should practice more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is on 2020 and one 2021 in Fairfield and they are definitely not AA especially after the moved kids from the Westchester B team that fell apart from poor numbers. My friend whose kid plays in Fairfield is livid.

Your "friend" must have a son on 2021 because that is not the case for 2020. There are zero kids on the 2020 Fairfield team who have been moved from Katonah.
Now, I am not disagreeing with you that the skill sets are extremely broad- that is definitely the case. Not sure exactly what the thought process was when rostering Fairfield teams (if there even was a thought process beyond taking strongest players to put on Katonah AA and then dividing the remaining players by zip code and allocating to a team) but there are some players on this team that have NO business playing on ANY Express team. Could be that fact that is fueling the rumors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT 2023 team is solid but they lose a bunch of talent for Denver but that's only one tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much longer until Express gives out their schedule????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT 2023 team is solid but they lose a bunch of talent for Denver but that's only one tourney.

If true, this is sad. Kids that can't make the WSYL age cut off should not be playing lacrosse on a 7th grade team. Yet another example of why youth lacrosse should be age-based.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the talent on the Express North 2024 Bluejays? I know they had a solid core of 6 - 8 quality kids from last year. Did they pick up any more? Great coaching staff.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2023 Express appears the top westchester players and a few Fairfield make up the Katonah AA, then Westport A+ is mostly Fairfield kids, then weak Katonah A is mostly westchester.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your "friend" must have a son on 2021 because that is not the case for 2020. There are zero kids on the 2020 Fairfield team who have been moved from Katonah.
Now, I am not disagreeing with you that the skill sets are extremely broad- that is definitely the case. Not sure exactly what the thought process was when rostering Fairfield teams (if there even was a thought process beyond taking strongest players to put on Katonah AA and then dividing the remaining players by zip code and allocating to a team) but there are some players on this team that have NO business playing on ANY Express team. Could be that fact that is fueling the rumors.

It is indeed a friend. My kid is a 2023 and thus far I am pleased with how the team looks. Just want to know that the guys running express can attract and, more importantly, retain good players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an interesting factor.The Denver tourney is a great leveler in terms of holdbacks. It would be interesting to see if the 2023 programs pad their roster numbers to account for those who can't compete in Denver due to age restrictions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the talent on the Express North 2024 Bluejays? I know they had a solid core of 6 - 8 quality kids from last year. Did they pick up any more? Great coaching staff.....

what is the coaching staff??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what is the coaching staff??

Schreiber is awful. He knows how to win yes. But... he takes all creativity away from kids and at this young age, it should be about development , building confidence, He does the opposite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If BlueJay is the second team i would think the #1 team would have the better coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Express North, what is the difference between 2022 teams and 2022 A team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there two 2022 teams in Westport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Express North, what is the difference between 2022 teams and 2022 A team?

Talent?!

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 99 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 98 99
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard