BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 12 of 64 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dukes Nationals 2022 are the undisputed #1 Elite Team. Other DN will be there too.

Correct - depending on the line up for that week. When the all stars and fingers can all make it, they are the best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Api
Loyalty that is a joke .

Loyalty is easy if you really develop talent. If the kids developed by other clubs at tryouts are better, loyalty is hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what will be the first tournament that people play in

Not many choices for fall tournaments. Most are just very expensive play days. Skip any event that does not have a playoff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nova teams are done with tryouts whose tryouts were well attended whose weren't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks cuts were at API tryouts today telling anyone who would listen about the Hawks BS. I would rather lose to them 100 straight times than deal with that nonsense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks cuts were at API tryouts today telling anyone who would listen about the Hawks BS. I would rather lose to them 100 straight times than deal with that nonsense.

Rather tryout for a 100 different teams than api.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the BOTC administrator would start a Hawks/API thread so the sh$tbird Dads from these clubs can go over there to get their daily therapy of talking nonsense about each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like fake news. If there was "Hawks BS" being spread you would not hesitate to say what it was. Good try though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the BOTC administrator would start a Hawks/API thread so the sh$tbird Dads from these clubs can go over there to get their daily therapy of talking nonsense about each other.

I wish they would just man up, state their names and exchange phone numbers. Then they could text each other all the live long day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like fake news. If there was "Hawks BS" being spread you would not hesitate to say what it was. Good try though.

Yes, please share the BS. My son would like to tryout next year. Could get there this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rhetorical Question.

If the players at API tryouts had made the Hawks do you think the alleged BS would have been perceived differently?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The BS is that Hawks said they were going to have B teams for most ages and then didn't. Kids already disappointed they didn't make the A teams are even more annoyed that their backup team fell through and now have to scramble for a spot with a different club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The BS is that Hawks said they were going to have B teams for most ages and then didn't. Kids already disappointed they didn't make the A teams are even more annoyed that their backup team fell through and now have to scramble for a spot with a different club.

I thought API was the Hawks B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API, Sidewinders, PLC, South River, and so on..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If there had been enough players, there would have been green and black teams, there weren't enough players to fill two teams. How is that the organizations fault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^ Again that was funny. All clubs would love to have 2 teams at every age group and would if they could. If the numbers are not there after invites are sent out then obviously they will not be able to field 2 teams. All parents and players know this from their invite and had a CHOICE to wait a day or 2 to see if the numbers came back good or not good. Same process for every club that gets the right amount of numbers during registration which then in turn suggests the possibility of 2 teams. Where is the BS in that? Sounds like they did the right thing by not trying to piece together 2 teams.Its not like they purposely screwed over kids , they could of easily took parents money and fees and made much more money but they did the right thing.
If your kid did not have a good try out and got cut than he should feel disappointed. It happens every year at every tryout at every level . He knows that he now has to settle for playing for API and listen to the crap that API dads spew all year long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group 2022? Are you saying Hawk players from last year or players trying out for the Hawks ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC won't be good. 3d doesn't have a team. Madlax Capital will be good. Club blue will be in the middle not the best but pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen will be far better than VLC or Club Blue but still not at Madlax Capital's level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen will be far better than VLC or Club Blue but still not at Madlax Capital's level.

Evergreen parents are crazy. That club sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen will be awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And none will be as good as DC Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
supposedly their 2022s will be good with all the 3d kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No club is going to become great with 3d kids. Have you even seen their teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you ever see the 2022 3d team play? Why would any new team be good by adding a bunch of B level players from 3d?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you ever see the 2022 3d team play? Why would any new team be good by adding a bunch of B level players from 3d?

This team won the HOCO league AA div

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massive difference between the AA and Elite divisions. The year prior they played in AA against the Elite teams and didn't win a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if club blue is going to be good or did they lose people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC 2022s got demolished last year in 2nd tier hoco but they might be picking up people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, 50% 3d + 30% Cavs + 20% Other kids does not mean Elite 2022 contender. They may or may not be solid in AA but will be better than the other Evergreen youth teams. And Evergreen 2022 will likely be better than Cavs 2022 and VLC 2022 (VLC was combined 22/23 last year). Did you see Cavs now have their own fields in Leesburg?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the ex Hawks are coming to API. So I guess the nonsense on here will continue? Just the idiot parents will be on different sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This team won the HOCO league AA div

That would be impressive if there wasn't a whole division of better teams in the Elite division. As I said, B team players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, 50% 3d + 30% Cavs + 20% Other kids does not mean Elite 2022 contender. They may or may not be solid in AA but will be better than the other Evergreen youth teams. And Evergreen 2022 will likely be better than Cavs 2022 and VLC 2022 (VLC was combined 22/23 last year). Did you see Cavs now have their own fields in Leesburg?

I know that VLC 2022 team was 50% 2023 kids. If they are a full 2022 team now, they MAY be a lot better. I wouldn't bet the farm that Evergreen 2022 would be good - think about how bad that club is.

As for Cavalier having their own field now, who cares? How does that may them necessarily better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know that VLC 2022 team was 50% 2023 kids. If they are a full 2022 team now, they MAY be a lot better. I wouldn't bet the farm that Evergreen 2022 would be good - think about how bad that club is.

As for Cavalier having their own field now, who cares? How does that may them necessarily better?

Doesn't evergreen have their own indoor training facility? Like API?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are affiliated with that facility, but I think it's just outdoor fields. That's great, but if they are touting having access to turf fields, I'm pretty sure every other club practices on a turf field.

It probably is an attractive option to the parents who live near there, but I hear all the teams are terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many players from BLC went to DC Express? Hearing DCE could be really good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division for the 2017-18 season ??

BLC Crabs DC Express FCA Hawks Koopers
Madlax MD91 Rough Riders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express picked up several crab starters too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the BLC team become the Express? That is what it looked like at the tryouts?

Preseason Ranking

Hawks
Express
Koopers
RR
FCA
Madlax
BLC

I watched 4 out of the 8 tryouts. Did not see a couple of the MD teams going off last year and post on the site.

This will all change as the games are played but this will be a very competitive league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Koopers? We know they have some 2021 kids coming down to play 2022 but this team needs a lot of help now they are ranked #2 never seen them play before.

Page 12 of 64 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard