BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,070
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 268 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was one of the goalies on the 2017 Tide team. When he joined, he was unrecruited and would be a late bloomer. He received a lot of attention while playing for Coach Kaffl, and was named Suffolk County Div 1 Goalie of the Year and All County twice, on both 11th and 12th grades, and was All American HM as a Senior. He will be playing D1 at Stony Brook in the fall. As the OP stated, Coach Kaffl is an awesome coach, who's heart is in it for the right reasons and truly considers the boys family. My son has made lifelong friends on that team. If you have the opportunity to be a part of it, I suggest you do it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island Boys not doing so well at Brine this year after day 1

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2018-2020 are 0-2 Correct
2021-2022 are 0-2 Correct
2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong
LINY 2021-2022 2-0 all Long Island boys with a different team name

What is the team name for 2023-2022. On the the tourney machine website it says 2023-24 boys are 0-2. Is the team you are referring to the Upstate team?

Long Island 2023 went 6-0 and won in their age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was one of the goalies on the 2017 Tide team. When he joined, he was unrecruited and would be a late bloomer. He received a lot of attention while playing for Coach Kaffl, and was named Suffolk County Div 1 Goalie of the Year and All County twice, on both 11th and 12th grades, and was All American HM as a Senior. He will be playing D1 at Stony Brook in the fall. As the OP stated, Coach Kaffl is an awesome coach, who's heart is in it for the right reasons and truly considers the boys family. My son has made lifelong friends on that team. If you have the opportunity to be a part of it, I suggest you do it.

I agree!! Very well said!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the 2023 Team from the 2021-22 Team, You did LI proud!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Additionally, Long Island Tide is all about family. Families traveling for weekend tourneys 5-6 hours away....who actually GET TO WATCH YOUR KID PLAY. Don't understand how others continue to pay thousands of dollars. give up your weekends, time and time again...to watch your kid stand on the sidelines. Crazy.
LI Tide was the best choice we made for our 2017. So lucky we the option!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said?
Ten items about her kid with coaches name in it
Nice job uvk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said?
Ten items about her kid with coaches name in it
Nice job uvk

English please...??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congrats to the 2023 Team from the 2021-22 Team, You did LI proud![/quote

Are you implying the 2023 team was playing with older kids on the roster? Sorry but you are flat out wrong, they are legit 2023.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sachem North and Sachem East Coaches have been appointed! Will that program(s) ever get back on its feet???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a great question.....sadly the answer is no

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congrats to the 2023 Team from the 2021-22 Team, You did LI proud![/quote

Are you implying the 2023 team was playing with older kids on the roster? Sorry but you are flat out wrong, they are legit 2023.

I was just congratulating the boys on the 2023 Team for winning it all. Congrats from the 2021-22 Team to the 2023 Team, it's quite simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was just congratulating the boys on the 2023 Team for winning it all. Congrats from the 2021-22 Team to the 2023 Team, it's quite simple.

2023?? We talk HS here! Tell someone who cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

LINY went 4-0 and lost to Ontario with mainly 2022 players on the team. They did what the Long Island Team refused to do. Played as a team. Long Island could have beat any of the teams, but it was way too much "Me ball". The other teams that LINY played couldn't believe that the team was made up of 12 and 13 year olds. The size difference was noticeable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

LINY went 4-0 and lost to Ontario with mainly 2022 players on the team. They did what the Long Island Team refused to do. Played as a team. Long Island could have beat any of the teams, but it was way too much "Me ball". The other teams that LINY played couldn't believe that the team was made up of 12 and 13 year olds. The size difference was noticeable.

Please stop. You have no idea what you are talking about. How many 12 year olds were on LINY? Two? Who did LINY play? Not one legitimate team. Only good teams in the entire tournament were Carolina and Virginia. They made the finals because they were more talented. Simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

Please stop. You have no idea what you are talking about. How many 12 year olds were on LINY? Two? Who did LINY play? Not one legitimate team. Only good teams in the entire tournament were Carolina and Virginia. They made the finals because they were more talented. Simple as that.

Was your kid on LINY? No. There were 5 12 year olds on the team, and only 2 14 year olds. Team Carolina was by far the best team, and part of the reason is that it was Team Carolina. It was the equivalent of Black Ice or Blaze going down as team Long Island. Long Island should have beat Virginia, but they didn't move the ball as well because they were selfish. LINY also played with a special needs player who was on the team as a mascot, and the coach played him with equal time. That was the difference in the Ontario game. Not that LINY would have had a chance against Carolina. That team was the favorite from day one. Great team, excellent talent, and they were running set plays that they had practiced for months.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

Was your kid on LINY? No. There were 5 12 year olds on the team, and only 2 14 year olds. Team Carolina was by far the best team, and part of the reason is that it was Team Carolina. It was the equivalent of Black Ice or Blaze going down as team Long Island. Long Island should have beat Virginia, but they didn't move the ball as well because they were selfish. LINY also played with a special needs player who was on the team as a mascot, and the coach played him with equal time. That was the difference in the Ontario game. Not that LINY would have had a chance against Carolina. That team was the favorite from day one. Great team, excellent talent, and they were running set plays that they had practiced for months.

NOBODY CARES!!! ITS MIDDLE SCHOOL LACROSSE!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New [lacrosse] Sports Writers 2017 Boys HS lacrosse All-State Teams

Large School - Player of the year: Andrew McKenna, defender, Ward Melville
Small schools - Player of the year: Ian Laviano, attack, Cold Spring Harbor

http://www.newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_lacrosse_stars_2017.shtml

145 total players selected ( 49 Nassau/Suffolk )
large Schools first team - Thru 8th team
Small Schools First team - thru 5th team

Suffolk 23 Players
Nassau 21 players
St Anthony's 2 players
Chaminade 3 Players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anybody know of any box leagues that start up soon? high school age? Nassau preferably

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes , I do,
but I will not share with anyone who can possibly beat out my son for a free ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes , I do,
but I will not share with anyone who can possibly beat out my son for a free ride.

If you find my son a box league i will give him a free ride to all the practices and games as long as it is not too far out of the way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok 1313 mockingbird lane. 7 pm tonite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 7 pm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes , I do,

If you find my son a box league i will give him a free ride to all the practices and games as long as it is not too far out of the way

great. give me a call, 867-5309 and we can arrange a carpool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok...if you really have some box league info would you mind sharing? i saw a few posts but they were from last winter, and some from a few years ago.
don't worry, my son isn't getting a free ride anywhere lol
just wants to play some more this summer
appreciate any info
thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes , I do,

Jenny, Jenny, who can I lax with?
You give me a STX I can hold onto
I know you think I'm like the others before
Who saw your jersey and number on the wall

Jenny, I've got your number
I need to make you my box teammate
Jenny, don't change your number

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes , I do,

Jenny, Jenny, who can I lax with?
You give me a STX I can hold onto
I know you think I'm like the others before
Who saw your jersey and number on the wall

Jenny, I've got your number
I need to make you my box teammate
Jenny, don't change your number

Somebody started drinking early!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 6 7 5 3 0 9 --- My son got a free ride, the other day, uber forgot to charge me... He is the FIRST 2020 with a free ride!!! whoo hooo, happy days are here again...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News 12 put out a who will the best player be for 2018.

Who do you have let's not keep it to the players they selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Junior Middie/Attack committed too Hofstra on Pequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville Lacrosse, if you watched summer ball this season you know we are totally screwed. The kids are demoralized, the fighting spirit and tough minded play exemplified over the years is long gone. Does anyone in town care? Bring back Coach Doller before its too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were appointments made from within or did they bring anyone in from outside the current programs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville Lacrosse, if you watched summer ball this season you know we are totally screwed. The kids are demoralized, the fighting spirit and tough minded play exemplified over the years is long gone. Does anyone in town care? Bring back Coach Doller before its too late.

Does he even want to return? I've asked him and get very vague elusive answers. Something definitely needs to be done regardless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can never come back. He will be looking over his shoulder for the next knife. Time to move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who is the new owner is of BOTC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does he even want to return? I've asked him and get very vague elusive answers. Something definitely needs to be done regardless.

Why would he want to return? He founded the program, built it through hard work and dedication into one of the top LI programs and a few unhappy parents and a spiteful Superintendent fired him for caring too much. Coach Doller, don't even think about coming back to Sayville lacrosse. All of the Townies can wonder why the program is god awful and a total non factor. My kids have graduated and they were both very lucky to have him as a coach and mentor. The adult Sayville community deserves the mediocrity they will be mired in but unfortunately the kids suffer and most still don't understand why the man was let go.

Sad state of affairs in Sayville and it was a self inflicted wound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
-does not sound promising

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dollar is a [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Doller a [lacrosse]? He didn't play your boy enough? That man put his heart and soul into the program and it paid dividends. The knock was that he only played 12-14 kids. Show me a high school coach who plays more than that. Including his replacement. At least Doller won. This past year on a team with 4 Division 1 and 3 Division 3 recruits,which is 7 out of 10 kids going onto play at the next level. They went 7-9. Mediocre at best! Guess what? Only 12 kids played. A previous poster is correct he's not coming back. Damn shame!

Like Reply Quote
Page 82 of 268 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard