BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 65 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a 91 MD parent...how did #2 on that team not make it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not a 91 MD parent...how did #2 on that team not make it?

He is really good as are the guys who made 1st team. I believe he made 2nd team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall the best competition of the summer. The tournament was very well run and it was fun to be able to watch other teams play in close proximity of each other. It was cool to see the All tournament selections.

First Team:
Attack
4 Ripley-Hawks
21 Vidunas - Greyhounds
9 Millon- Team 91 MD
3 Haberman- Igloo

Midfield
27 Loe- Igloo
22 Marlatt- Greyhounds
31 Hoffman - Team 91 LI
20 Terenzi- LI Express

Defense
15- Azbill- RoughRiders
8 -Ross - Hawks
13 Horgen-3D New England
55 Jones - Team91 MD

Goalie
19 Ruppel- RoughRiders

LSM
27 Schaller - Team 91 MD

FOGO
32 Boyd- Hawks

Any coaches kids make the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse updated their U13 rankings after the Millon National Championship.

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/artic...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/49653

New Inside Lacrosse U13 rankings:
1. Igloo
2. Socal Express (#14 at Nat Champ)
3. Diamondbacks (#10 at Nat Champ)
4. T9-1LI
5. LI Express (#5 at Nat Champ)
6. Colorado Outlaws
7. Brotherly Love
8. Mad Dog West
9. Tri-State (#9 at Naptown week before last)
10. ADVNC
11. BBL Elite (#9 at Nat Champ)

Watch list:
Eclipse (Conn.)
Edge (Canada)
Evolve Elite (Canada)
Iroquois National
PrimeTime (N.Y.) (#1 at Prime Time Summer Invitational week before last - Beat LI Express)
South Jersey Black Storm (N.J.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, nice try. Rankings have not changed and will not change until the next qualifier for 2018. Express, Primetime still on top.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really sad to see adults(used loosely) on a message board crying over kids sports. I was there all weekend watching and what I saw were 20 teams trying to win lacrosse games. Yes there is some gamesmanship going on but it was some of the best lacrosse played all year. Annapolis Hawks were the best team all year and I think to much lacrosse caught up with them this weekend. BLC another great team did not play enough lacrosse this summer and that caught up with them. The LI teams were great. Team from Richmond was a big surprise. The worst part of the weekend was the goalie from Igloo getting hurt in a meaning less game. I felt terrible for the kid as he was in a ton of pain. If some could up date on how he is doing I would rather see that then all of the crying.
I hope they take a few things from this weekend.
1) Do not have a coach in the tournament put his name on the event. Be involved behind the scene but not the head line
2) Make sure that all teams have 2 listed goalies on their roster. When you go to Nationals in Ice Hockey they make sure you have 2 goalies on your roster and for some reason if you cannot get a 2nd goalie they provide one for you from local players.
3) Make sure all the fields are the same. That grass field was awful in so many different ways.
4) If you could figure out how to have some kind of regional qualifier for certain areas. Some of the lower teams were not good.

Overall it was some of the best lacrosse all summer.

With respect to suggestion #1 above -- everyone knows that Mark Millon is all about the Millon "brand". Everything else in his world is secondary to his self promotion wherever possible. Love that his first born was also named a "first team" all tournament player, and that his favorites from the area were generously listed on all teams/honorable mention list. What a promoter!

MM is all about himself and secondly his son. Was there any doubt he would be named to the first team? No, even though he is only an average player. The team's offense is centered around that kid and the ball has to go to him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on a 3 day event that only 10 teams were at. Not a true ranking at all, but hold onto with all your might. LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on a 3 day event that only 10 teams were at. Not a true ranking at all, but hold onto with all your might. LOL!

Whatever you say igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API ranked 3 lol. They are at best 7 or 8 best from Maryland.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really sad to see adults(used loosely) on a message board crying over kids sports. I was there all weekend watching and what I saw were 20 teams trying to win lacrosse games. Yes there is some gamesmanship going on but it was some of the best lacrosse played all year. Annapolis Hawks were the best team all year and I think to much lacrosse caught up with them this weekend. BLC another great team did not play enough lacrosse this summer and that caught up with them. The LI teams were great. Team from Richmond was a big surprise. The worst part of the weekend was the goalie from Igloo getting hurt in a meaning less game. I felt terrible for the kid as he was in a ton of pain. If some could up date on how he is doing I would rather see that then all of the crying.
1) Do not have a coach in the tournament put his name on the event. Be involved behind the scene but not the head line
2) Make sure that all teams have 2 listed goalies on their roster. When you go to Nationals in Ice Hockey they make sure you have 2 goalies on your roster and for some reason if you cannot get a 2nd goalie they provide one for you from local players.
3) Make sure all the fields are the same. That grass field was awful in so many different ways.
4) If you could figure out how to have some kind of regional qualifier for certain areas. Some of the lower teams were not good.

With respect to suggestion #1 above -- everyone knows that Mark Millon is all about the Millon "brand". Everything else in his world is secondary to his self promotion wherever possible. Love that his first born was also named a "first team" all tournament player, and that his favorites from the area were generously listed on all teams/honorable mention list. What a promoter!

MM is all about himself and secondly his son. Was there any doubt he would be named to the first team? No, even though he is only an average player. The team's offense is centered around that kid and the ball has to go to him!

NY: Once again, completely wrong under any circumstances for anyone to call out a kid in this forum, regardless of how one feels about an adult. Depersonalizing whatever sentiments you have, the boy is a great kid, an excellent player and his play and performance on Sunday demonstrated it. He was, in fact, most worthy of 1st Team and his production showed it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I would say they are the seventh or eighth in MD
But Hawks , 91 , BLC and RR at this group they are somewhere after those 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall the best competition of the summer. The tournament was very well run and it was fun to be able to watch other teams play in close proximity of each other. It was cool to see the All tournament selections.

First Team:
Attack
4 Ripley-Hawks
21 Vidunas - Greyhounds
9 Millon- Team 91 MD
3 Haberman- Igloo

Midfield
27 Loe- Igloo
22 Marlatt- Greyhounds
31 Hoffman - Team 91 LI
20 Terenzi- LI Express

Defense
15- Azbill- RoughRiders
8 -Ross - Hawks
13 Horgen-3D New England
55 Jones - Team91 MD

Goalie
19 Ruppel- RoughRiders

LSM
27 Schaller - Team 91 MD

FOGO
32 Boyd- Hawks

which faceoff kid had the penalty for the illegal stick?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First Team:
Attack
4 Ripley-Hawks
21 Vidunas - Greyhounds
9 Millon- Team 91 MD
3 Haberman- Igloo

Midfield
27 Loe- Igloo
22 Marlatt- Greyhounds
31 Hoffman - Team 91 LI
20 Terenzi- LI Express

Defense
15- Azbill- RoughRiders
8 -Ross - Hawks
13 Horgen-3D New England
55 Jones - Team91 MD

Goalie
19 Ruppel- RoughRiders

LSM
27 Schaller - Team 91 MD

FOGO
32 Boyd- Hawks

which faceoff kid had the penalty for the illegal stick?

who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NY: Once again, completely wrong under any circumstances for anyone to call out a kid in this forum, regardless of how one feels about an adult. Depersonalizing whatever sentiments you have, the boy is a great kid, an excellent player and his play and performance on Sunday demonstrated it. He was, in fact, most worthy of 1st Team and his production showed it.

Of course if daddy keeps you in the whole game and all the plays are set up to make you look good, your team makes you look good reguarless if your lack of talent.

Ps . I know the kid and he is just like his father, selfish and the world should revolve around him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse updated their U13 rankings after the Millon National Championship.

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/artic...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/49653

New Inside Lacrosse U13 rankings:
1. Igloo
2. Socal Express (#14 at Nat Champ)
3. Diamondbacks (#10 at Nat Champ)
4. T9-1LI
5. LI Express (#5 at Nat Champ)
6. Colorado Outlaws
7. Brotherly Love
8. Mad Dog West
9. Tri-State (#9 at Naptown week before last)
10. ADVNC
11. BBL Elite (#9 at Nat Champ)

Watch list:
Eclipse (Conn.)
Edge (Canada)
Evolve Elite (Canada)
Iroquois National
PrimeTime (N.Y.) (#1 at Prime Time Summer Invitational week before last - Beat LI Express)
South Jersey Black Storm (N.J.)

I think the final rankings from Millon National Championship are pretty close to the way they should be. Maybe a couple west coast and philly teams and obviously Prime Time should be included, but otherwise, these are pretty good:

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about API and any other team that went to Denver, they all went to Denver within the U13 age guidelines imposed by US Lacrosse. Every player was born after Sept 1, 2003. API is currently the #3 ranked team. Too bad Hawks and 91Md were unable to field a team. I'd love to see those teams try and compete without their holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about API and any other team that went to Denver, they all went to Denver within the U13 age guidelines imposed by US Lacrosse. Every player was born after Sept 1, 2003. API is currently the #3 ranked team. Too bad Hawks and 91Md were unable to field a team. I'd love to see those teams try and compete without their holdbacks.

I sure miss rec lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is funny but TRUE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course if daddy keeps you in the whole game and all the plays are set up to make you look good, your team makes you look good reguarless if your lack of talent.

Ps . I know the kid and he is just like his father, selfish and the world should revolve around him.

OUCH!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the API mom that was pitching a fit about hold backs until one of her own players was called out by another parent. Thought for sure that her tail would still be tucked between your legs. But NO, here we go again with this played out BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the final rankings from Millon National Championship are pretty close to the way they should be. Maybe a couple west coast and philly teams and obviously Prime Time should be included, but otherwise, these are pretty good:

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

Just FYI. Madlax was missing its top two scorers. One of them broke his arm at Young Guns. The other one broke his arm first game on Saturday. Really sad. Any time a team loses its top two scorers, it is going to struggle at a tournament like this one. I got to think they would have done better if they had been at full strength. Beat 91md earlier this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

Just FYI. Madlax was missing its top two scorers. One of them broke his arm at Young Guns. The other one broke his arm first game on Saturday. Really sad. Any time a team loses its top two scorers, it is going to struggle at a tournament like this one. I got to think they would have done better if they had been at full strength. Beat 91md earlier this summer.

Should have pulled an Igloo and added a player, or two, to replace the kid that broke his arm during the tournament. No need for grade verification like every other player in the tournament. Just add away at the word of a guy. So what there were other rostered players. It's cool, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did you find the all tournament team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not burst your Madlax bubble but they would have been in that same.general area . 15 to 13 was their group. Not a.bad team but even with best scores finished HOCO In that same spot.API was the most over raneed but got lucky wit soft pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes API / Diamondbacks are Number 3 in country age base teams with the Hawks and other top grade base teams will never know what would happen because they don't field a age team and that is fine . You can't compare them .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did you find the all tournament team?

Go to the 2022 National Championship twitter and instagram feeds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes API / Diamondbacks are Number 3 in country age base teams with the Hawks and other top grade base teams will never know what would happen because they don't field a age team and that is fine . You can't compare them .

Look at the HoCo standings for an idea how most of the MD and VA club teams stack up against each other at every age and division.

http://www.eteamz.com/hcrpsports/standings/index.cfm?subsite=6171250

If you want to see how a very few club teams patched together a team with their name on it for a single tournament, look the Wsyl rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would add to that to make sure you have qualified and competent officials. The officials were some of the worst I have seen all summer.
They were easily intimidated and bullied and made calls to reflect that.
If you have that type of tournament and charge the type of money he charges then at least have qualified officials. I have watched other tournaments in the area and have seen college officials or top MIAA officials working the games so they must be out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are right, arden doesn't compare to hawks, so stop trying, whining and rationalizing. you have a nice team, why can't that be good enough......if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. just let it go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

Should have pulled an Igloo and added a player, or two, to replace the kid that broke his arm during the tournament. No need for grade verification like every other player in the tournament. Just add away at the word of a guy. So what there were other rostered players. It's cool, right?

OMG Stop crying already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

OMG Stop crying already.

How do you know the Hawks didn't add a player?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the API mom that was pitching a fit about hold backs until one of her own players was called out by another parent. Thought for sure that her tail would still be tucked between your legs. But NO, here we go again with this played out BS.

Ranked #3 in the Anne Arundel Rec league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

OMG Stop crying already.

Hogan should have sent some of his refs. The ones that were at that field for the 2 games I watched were TERRIBLE. One was standing in the middle of the offensive set the entire game. Had this [lacrosse] grin on his face and wouldn't move. Stupid.

And let's not get started on the 5min delay for a stick check. Millon special. I'm sure they received a bonus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

OMG Stop crying already.

I know, right. Almost as bad as all the crying about hold backs and stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

OMG Stop crying already.

Hogan should have sent some of his refs. The ones that were at that field for the 2 games I watched were TERRIBLE. One was standing in the middle of the offensive set the entire game. Had this [lacrosse] grin on his face and wouldn't move. Stupid.

And let's not get started on the 5min delay for a stick check. Millon special. I'm sure they received a bonus.

Stick checks at youth are for pure losers. Even in HS many coaches wont call it unless it so blatant . I would never call it as its means your team sucks and you cant win it on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter season is over who gives a [lacrosse] . It's been a crazy season .. who's care about your rankings not all teams played each other so can't rank them because you don't know who would win . The season is over move on..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are right, arden doesn't compare to hawks, so stop trying, whining and rationalizing. you have a nice team, why can't that be good enough......if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. just let it go

The real difference between the Hawks and other teams is their fogo. Without him and his 10+ extra possessions a game, the Hawks are probably an average team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real difference between the Hawks and other teams is their fogo. Without him and his 10+ extra possessions a game, the Hawks are probably an average team.

again.....aunts, uncles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!

Page 62 of 65 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard