BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 65 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA 2022 and Crabs 2022 are in the running to get the Petro boys as well as a solid attackman and goalie from Koopers 2021. Both those teams need saving, but who will get them?

My money is on all of the them going to and playing with FCA '22

Why would Petro leave the club that he helped start?

Great questions. Maybe the people in the "know' can answer? They have firsthand knowledge. 😂

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Petro just started his own twitter account, looks to be separating himself from Hopkins, maybe on the hot seat there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2022 and Crabs 2022 are in the running to get the Petro boys as well as a solid attackman and goalie from Koopers 2021. Both those teams need saving, but who will get them?

Great questions. Maybe the people in the "know' can answer? They have firsthand knowledge. 😂

Petros will be be playing for Koopers 2021 STILL and Duke's Nationals 2022. Fact! Let the boys be and move on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They (and other quality Koopers kids) are really 2022s playing up on 2021 and confusing the recruiters. It's time to play on-age and the Koopers 2022 team is not getting the job done (but it probably would be if those kids stayed).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks are a great team that is well coached by a driven and dedicated staff! The parents are great people who support their young men that are passionate about the game we all love. They had an amazing run this year and will have continued success going forward. With all that being said: DUKE'S NATIONALS TRYOUTS ARE ON AUGUST 5TH AT HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY!!!!!

VISIT US ONLINE @ www.DUKESNATIONALS.COM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know this? and why are the Petro boys leaving Koopers and not just moving down to their 2022 team and making that a better team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I look at 18 -6 first game of season then looked 10-4 end of season . Ouch

Those are two different teams. How can you compare a win vs Diamondbacks to a loss vs an all-star team made up of kids from 7 different teams put together to beat the Hawks for one game? The only similarity is that your kid played in both games and you get to pound your chest anonymously for a couple days. You're probably the same person that complains about holdbacks, but I guess it's ok if it's on an all-star team your kid is on. There's a reason no Hawks kids participate with Duke's but Diamondbacks feel the need to do so (including their coach).

The real reason is with the four practices a week plus film study they Hawks kids wouldn't have time to play for Dukes.

How many of those kids will burn out in 2 years? I walked by their tent yesterday and listened to the coach talking to the team. I almost spit out my drink it was so ridiculous. Those poor kids. I know they win a lot but do they have a life outside of lacrosse? Must have sucked to get worked by a team of kids that play together once every other month or so.

Like I posted yesterday, I hope the parents and players are ready for the weekend because even though it was only one loss, their will be fallout. If the Coach feels your player was the reason they lost, don't expect him to play this weekend. Also might want to try out for other clubs. After all, the Coach has reached out to plenty of replacements already except lefty attackmen of course

Is this statement based on first hand knowledge or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn?

1st hand knowledge and history. We all know one another. Our kids are teammates in other sports. We get the calls from the coach about moving. Yeah, come out and practice 5 times a week and sacrifice so many things while the coach is already recruiting your replacement and gloating about it. Where do I sign up?

If your kid is teammates with Hawks players, doesn't that show they do play other sports? Do you really think playing for two club teams is leaving more time for your kid to have a life outside of lacrosse than playing for one team? Will you be going to Hofstra for Duke's tryouts? By the way, are you this much of a jerk to their faces as your kid is teammates during these other sports or just anonymously?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny... All of them are re-classed kids... They should be going into highschool and still playing 2021 like most kids....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why there is so much negative talk about the DUKE'S NATIONALS??? My son plays on this team. "We are a team of hired guns", "We are a team that cheats by putting MOST of the top players in the country on one team", "We have Re-Class players on our team", "We have coaches that are HIRED GUNS also". I just want to be very honest. You have only seen the tip of the ice berg. We had 4 of our top middies and a couple others who were not at Naptown. Why? Family comes first.

If any of you can step outside of your sour feelings truly ask yourself this. Why are the top youth players from several states flocking to Duke's Nationals???? It's not because they have a negative experience.

Look at it this way! Duke's Nationals meets once a month. Just about every players is a multi sport student athlete. Every player MUST have at least an A average academically and be a better person than they are a lacrosse player. Yes you must be an exceptional talent on the lacrosse field but that's a given. In terms of raising your children, at least for me, these are the kind of people that I want my kids to associate with. WINNERS! I'm not talking about youth tournament results i'm talking about hard working focused boys who are leaders. We all have those parents on our "REGIONAL" teams who are trashy and have kids who mirror them! They put goals in the net but the people at DN won't tolerate negative parents. Truly though, I've seen them give several parents the boot event though their kids are unbelievable players. We also have those parents on "REGIONAL" teams who's kids struggle or don't care about academics and still spend every weekend in the summer having them play instead of getting them academic help. I'm not doctor Phil. lol but it's all positive when my son gets to meet like minded players form different states. All positive stuff! Winning tournaments is naturally going to happen but is not the sole purpose at DN. Totally recommend every player checks it out even if you won't make the team. The atmosphere is refreshing. They have a tryout coming up on August 5th at Hofstra University! www.dukesnationals.com Enjoy the rest of the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why there is so much negative talk about the DUKE'S NATIONALS??? My son plays on this team. "We are a team of hired guns", "We are a team that cheats by putting MOST of the top players in the country on one team", "We have Re-Class players on our team", "We have coaches that are HIRED GUNS also". I just want to be very honest. You have only seen the tip of the ice berg. We had 4 of our top middies and a couple others who were not at Naptown. Why? Family comes first.

If any of you can step outside of your sour feelings truly ask yourself this. Why are the top youth players from several states flocking to Duke's Nationals???? It's not because they have a negative experience.

Look at it this way! Duke's Nationals meets once a month. Just about every players is a multi sport student athlete. Every player MUST have at least an A average academically and be a better person than they are a lacrosse player. Yes you must be an exceptional talent on the lacrosse field but that's a given. In terms of raising your children, at least for me, these are the kind of people that I want my kids to associate with. WINNERS! I'm not talking about youth tournament results i'm talking about hard working focused boys who are leaders. We all have those parents on our "REGIONAL" teams who are trashy and have kids who mirror them! They put goals in the net but the people at DN won't tolerate negative parents. Truly though, I've seen them give several parents the boot event though their kids are unbelievable players. We also have those parents on "REGIONAL" teams who's kids struggle or don't care about academics and still spend every weekend in the summer having them play instead of getting them academic help. I'm not doctor Phil. lol but it's all positive when my son gets to meet like minded players form different states. All positive stuff! Winning tournaments is naturally going to happen but is not the sole purpose at DN. Totally recommend every player checks it out even if you won't make the team. The atmosphere is refreshing. They have a tryout coming up on August 5th at Hofstra University! www.dukesnationals.com Enjoy the rest of the summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Hawks 2018 win naptown with out of state players and 2022 Hawks also have out of state players yet they all cry about Dukes 2022 team the past 2 days.

you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to the 2018 team. That team has been one of the better club teams since the boys were in middle school and has occasionally attracted out of area players (mainly from Delaware or Upper Eastern Shore). The player that you are talking about is an out of state player that came to tryouts last August, made the team and played with them all fall and summer. I think you are incorrectly implying that he just showed up for this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I look at 18 -6 first game of season then looked

Like I posted yesterday, I hope the parents and players are ready for the weekend because even though it was only one loss, their will be fallout. If the Coach feels your player was the reason they lost, don't expect him to play this weekend. Also might want to try out for other clubs. After all, the Coach has reached out to plenty of replacements already except lefty attackmen of course

Is this statement based on first hand knowledge or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn?

1st hand knowledge and history. We all know one another. Our kids are teammates in other sports. We get the calls from the coach about moving. Yeah, come out and practice 5 times a week and sacrifice so many things while the coach is already recruiting your replacement and gloating about it. Where do I sign up?

If your kid is teammates with Hawks players, doesn't that show they do play other sports? Do you really think playing for two club teams is leaving more time for your kid to have a life outside of lacrosse than playing for one team? Will you be going to Hofstra for Duke's tryouts? By the way, are you this much of a jerk to their faces as your kid is teammates during these other sports or just anonymously?

I never said they don't play other sports. I know better. Any conversations about the Hawks are NEVER initiated by me. It is their parents and even more so, their kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes - I respect that your sons plays for Dukes let's not sell [lacrosse] about a A averages on grades . I know 3 boys on that team that don't have A average . Also Hawks is a very strong team so they lost who gives a grab . This weekend will be some great lacrosse being played this weekend by all 2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at it this way! Duke's Nationals meets once a month. Just about every players is a multi sport student athlete. Every player MUST have at least an A average academically and be a better person than they are a lacrosse player. Yes you must be an exceptional talent on the lacrosse field but that's a given. In terms of raising your children, at least for me, these are the kind of people that I want my kids to associate with. WINNERS! I'm not talking about youth tournament results i'm talking about hard working focused boys who are leaders. We all have those parents on our "REGIONAL" teams who are trashy and have kids who mirror them! They put goals in the net but the people at DN won't tolerate negative parents. Truly though, I've seen them give several parents the boot event though their kids are unbelievable players. We also have those parents on "REGIONAL" teams who's kids struggle or don't care about academics and still spend every weekend in the summer having them play instead of getting them academic help. I'm not doctor Phil. lol but it's all positive when my son gets to meet like minded players form different states. All positive stuff! Winning tournaments is naturally going to happen but is not the sole purpose at DN. Totally recommend every player checks it out even if you won't make the team. The atmosphere is refreshing. They have a tryout coming up on August 5th at Hofstra University! www.dukesnationals.com Enjoy the rest of the summer.[/quote]

Child Please, it is what it is in terms of showing up and playing, but just not buying the Mensa or Kumbayah theories.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many kids do you have on Dukes? I only ask because you posted this on multiple grade levels. You are obviously a director spreading lies about the club. You are a "win at all costs" club. You don't care about age as Longview as the team wins. The bench gets ridiculously short in close games. You and your club steve garbage and you're ruining the experience for others with your cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it's a 2021 team or younger and the helmets don't match, it's mostly likely a team thrown together for a weekend or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone is trying to move to age base
NXT Sports
https://nxtsports.com/blog/entry/nx...to-adopt-us-lacrosse-age-segmentation-p/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish all 2022 teams good luck this weekend drink lots of water and Maryland team win . I don't care which one just be a Maryland team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express should start a Maryland Team. (Bethesda is not Maryland to most, BLC=DC)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT Sports

Someone is trying...I didn't know that rec leagues in MD stopped doing age based teams. Did I miss that memo? So stop with the lame indirect gripes about grade based leagues. Put your lil fella in the age based stuff or not, but shut the wind bag either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish all 2022 teams good luck this weekend drink lots of water and Maryland team win . I don't care which one just be a Maryland team

I would rather Long Island win than the cheaters from Annapolis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API game should be a BLOW OUT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks or Diamondbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6. See you Saturday. Stop by and say hello.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express should start a Maryland Team. (Bethesda is not Maryland to most, BLC=DC)

Correct. Bethesda kids can actually read and write above grade level without the constant need to say things such as "Cal, Crabs, Ravens, and Hun". Plus they have higher expectations than playing lax at Anne Arundel Community College or an Essex Community College education.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT Sports

Someone is trying...I didn't know that rec leagues in MD stopped doing age based teams. Did I miss that memo? So stop with the lame indirect gripes about grade based leagues. Put your lil fella in the age based stuff or not, but shut the wind bag either way.

.Relax... You and the apologists are still able to play older kids against younger ones as of now.. we know your son's ability is not that great against same age children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. Bethesda kids can actually read and write above grade level without the constant need to say things such as "Cal, Crabs, Ravens, and Hun". Plus they have higher expectations than playing lax at Anne Arundel Community College or an Essex Community College education.
. You are so right, they have a direct connection to the Washington DC sanitation dept. Plenty of openings for airheads. Now butthead, stop trashing community colleges.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can read and write above grade level because they are above grade level. Every class is easier the 2nd time you take it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like they already stop by your tent to listen to your coach. They could at least say Hi this time. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of big boy talk on both sides. If the dads are going fight let us know would love to see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI- API is from Crofton non Annapolis.
Just sayin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over/under for API coaches for this weekend is 7.5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same thing. Both are the sticks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just sayin'

Is that part of Bowie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just sayin'

actually from Arden.......just sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to the Hawks this weekend!
10-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-6 dad..18-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Baltimore Sun apparently lumps Crofton/Arden/Bowie in with Annapolis as well in their coverage of the Millon 2022 Championship.

"Four area teams will be competing: Maryland Rough Riders (Catonsville); Team 91 Maryland (Baltimore County); Annapolis Hawks and Annapolis Diamondbacks."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just sayin'

actually from Arden.......just sayin

Arden or Pasadena. The dirty Dena!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys take this crap to serious . You don't play for the teams it's your kids stop be a holes to each other

Page 58 of 65 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard