BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 33 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
you have to be kidding me.. Curcio at both tournaments played nobody. Heroes Green is a shell of itself. Lets see how they do this week at lax for cure vs M&D Black. That will be the ultimate test. Even if there was no moves, Curcio still would have won all their games so far. Jones however has a few ball hogs and one girl who does not come off the field.. if that does not get addressed they will not have success against good teams.

the Jones full gamer is a new addition or from last year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same. Has always played on jones. She was always a defender then somehow last year she started to play midfield and now this year she either plays defense or midfield but never comes off the field not sure how that is happening even the best girs and Curcio comes off the field. She plays every minute of every game and there are better midfielders out there who are not getting the same opportunity as her From what I hear it's a running joke on the team now She might even play goalie next as she is now the chosen one on the team That was facetious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets stay on the yJ's just to [lacrosse] you off. How do the roster changes to Curcio and Jones look to be shaking out? Were the right decisions made or was it more political BS?

Curcio had a big 1st tournament. Jones lost to a philly team
At national Draw Curcio undefeated again and Jones had a loss
Both played a few terrible teams winning by 15-20 what's the point of the travel if you are going to play PAL teams?

So to the question, It looks like the rosters moves were good for Curcio because they haven't lost

Jones lost at Summer Genesis as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lets stay on the yJ's just to [lacrosse] you off. How do the roster changes to Curcio and Jones look to be shaking out? Were the right decisions made or was it more political BS?

Both played a few terrible teams winning by 15-20 what's the point of the travel if you are going to play PAL teams?

So to the question, It looks like the rosters moves were good for Curcio because they haven't lost

Looks like Jones team really missing those players that were promoted to Curcio.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lets stay on the yJ's just to [lacrosse] you off. How do the roster changes to Curcio and Jones look to be shaking out? Were the right decisions made or was it more political BS?

Looks like Jones team really missing those players that were promoted to Curcio.

Wow so the yJ's actually made roster moves that made sense and weren't political?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Promoted, that's funny. They are missing Jones a lot more. 8 th attacker , 7th middie and 5th defender on blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so did they want to go up? or did the others want to go down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Promoted, that's funny. They are missing Jones a lot more. 8 th attacker , 7th middie and 5th defender on blue

What does this even mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow so the yJ's actually made roster moves that made sense and weren't political?

That's hilarious but obviously just trying to bait people into nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not sure how its nonsense. Curcio made some pretty real roster changes this year with some promotions and demotions and haven't lost yet. Seems to be working wouldn't you say?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not sure how its nonsense. Curcio made some pretty real roster changes this year with some promotions and demotions and haven't lost yet. Seems to be working wouldn't you say?
[/quote]

Okay I will bite. First off having 27 players on a summer roster never makes a team better. Second those players that were added will have little impact nor will they be given much opportunity in any meaningful game. The YJ Curcio team have played little competition so far and would have won those games with or without those new players and with or without the kids she moved off the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

These YJ JOs spitting out theoretical results on how these teams would have fared if their rosters were different, why the rosters are what they are, or how they would have played if they played different teams is just BAT SHT crazy. Its all baseless and ridiculous. If nothing else this reminds me of why I cannot wait until I can get away from the LAX moms and dads that actually fret over this stuff to this degree. Vineyard Vines, YJ and LAX car magnets for life y'all! We are defined by these important things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay I will bite. First off having 27 players on a summer roster never makes a team better. Second those players that were added will have little impact nor will they be given much opportunity in any meaningful game. The YJ Curcio team have played little competition so far and would have won those games with or without those new players and with or without the kids she moved off the team.
[/quote]
sorry, stumbled on this thread by accident.......are you guys having a deep discussion of 9th grade girl's lacrosse rostering? Exciting stuff. I guess with LeBron and KD done for the year, this is the hot topic in the sports world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first off, curcio has not played any meaningful games yet.. second, the girls that got moved up are not starting, play 2nd line and did not play as much vs heros green as the other teams that they were killing by 17 goals. political? daddy coach and a girl who's grandfather has a suffolk award named after him. i would say its has a political smell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's about getting to play in front of college coaches now, who cares about wins. There are no championships now. Why are the YJ parents allowing their kids to ride the bench without a fair share of pt? Paying a lot of money for 12 min in a 50 min game. M&D girls at least on my daughters team play equal time. And why play lower level teams to run up scores? Never going to get better going against rec teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first off, curcio has not played any meaningful games yet.. second, the girls that got moved up are not starting, play 2nd line and did not play as much vs heros green as the other teams that they were killing by 17 goals. political? daddy coach and a girl who's grandfather has a suffolk award named after him. i would say its has a political smell

Oh! I have heard of that award...also people have to realize when it comes to awards, some girls go to schools where there isn't a strong lacrosse program/interest. Therefore, getting an award at a younger age isn't as difficult as it would be at a school where lacrosse is strong. It's all relative wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh! I have heard of that award...also people have to realize when it comes to awards, some girls go to schools where there isn't a strong lacrosse program/interest. Therefore, getting an award at a younger age isn't as difficult as it would be at a school where lacrosse is strong. It's all relative wink

Anyone hear about Curcio's new car? Unreal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh! I have heard of that award...also people have to realize when it comes to awards, some girls go to schools where there isn't a strong lacrosse program/interest. Therefore, getting an award at a younger age isn't as difficult as it would be at a school where lacrosse is
strong. It's all relative wink

No but I can guarantee you it was paid for by the parents on the team with kids who don't belong .Pay to play on that team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh! I have heard of that award...also people have to realize when it comes to awards, some girls go to schools where there isn't a strong lacrosse program/interest. Therefore, getting an award at a younger age isn't as difficult as it would be at a school where lacrosse is

No but I can guarantee you it was paid for by the parents on the team with kids who don't belong .Pay to play on that team .

Custom plate: THXSUCKAS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Privates, Camps, Clinics, BBQ's, Bus Trips, Double Dipping Tournaments
The extras could choke a horse

People are wising up. Younger ages are a shell of what they used to be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I get it honestly the bus trip thing was a good idea along w the BBQ . They were truly optional .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I get it honestly the bus trip thing was a good idea along w the BBQ . They were truly optional .

Optional? Yes Optional, but they keep score believe me and Blue kids don't miss anything! And as far as some of the incidentals, does everything have to be a profit center for the queen bee? She cant spend all the money she has

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Optional? Yes Optional, but they keep score believe me and Blue kids don't miss anything! And as far as some of the incidentals, does everything have to be a profit center for the queen bee? She cant spend all the money she has

Curcio 0-Friday, maybe those roster changes weren't all that? 0-2-1? M&D the only quality team of the three, time to shorten the bench, 10 of you wont be playing next competitive game unless you're sent back to Jones!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio 0-Friday, maybe those roster changes weren't all that? 0-2-1? M&D the only quality team of the three, time to shorten the bench, 10 of you wont be playing next competitive game unless you're sent back to Jones!

That team is a joke . Possibly the worst coached team around . You have a clueless head coach who uses the team as an ATM so there are many privately trained kids who don't belong . Then you have her lacky assistants who only care if their kid is playing when neither belong on a top team. Add in the ballhog players who the head coach is afraid to correct .That team should be demolished starting with the coaches and have an actual tryout , never gonna happen as people gotta make new car payments .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beside middies the team is not that good, and has not developed at all. No improvement. Toxic team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beside middies the team is not that good, and has not developed at all. No improvement. Toxic team.

I agree with you. However, based on the commitments, there are about 15 girls it worked out for, whether they deserve to be on the team or not. After that it's just padding pockets. After those 15, you don't need YJ for those schools - and not sure what JS was looking at...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Beside middies the team is not that good, and has not developed at all. No improvement. Toxic team.

I agree with you. However, based on the commitments, there are about 15 girls it worked out for, whether they deserve to be on the team or not. After that it's just padding pockets. After those 15, you don't need YJ for those schools - and not sure what JS was looking at...

JS is a great evaluator of talent and knows how to get those most out of his players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who watches the team sees that there are a handful of exceptional D-1 caliber kids. They also see at least 15 kids who are third team players or lower, along with below average coaching and goal keeping. At the end of the day the team is what it is - an average team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Beside middies the team is not that good, and has not developed at all. No improvement. Toxic team.

JS is a great evaluator of talent and knows how to get those most out of his players.

Please...JS is a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the toxic 20's parents on curcios team got exactly wha t they wanted and early verbal. They all belong together. No worse group of parents in all of sports and the coach is always overmatched when dealing with parents and when playing against other good coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the toxic 20's parents on curcios team got exactly wha t they wanted and early verbal. They all belong together. No worse group of parents in all of sports and the coach is always overmatched when dealing with parents and when playing against other good coaches.

Curious what makes you hate the parents on this team so much. I find it hard to believe that every parent w a kid on that team is atrocious .Agreed the coach is hideous , but overmatched when dealing w parents is not the teams biggest problem. The teams biggest problem is they have too many pay to play kids .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious what makes you hate the parents on this team so much. I find it hard to believe that every parent w a kid on that team is atrocious .Agreed the coach is hideous , but overmatched when dealing w parents is not the teams biggest problem. The teams biggest problem is they have too many pay to play kids .

Coach is a lap dog for CR period, no try out for this team all pay for play or political contacts but even that wont get you on the field in crunch time. This all starts with CR wanting to take apart Top Guns so assistant coach " sausage " comes over with his kids and brings 3 others form TG over with him, only problem with that was all of them were the SH*T stirrers on TG, the rest are coach " lap dog" ATM trainees or CR political contacts. So in retrospect your getting what CR asked for " Life Styles of the Rich and Selfish" enjoy the bench those of you that don't fall into one of those categories.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the me firsters got their verbal's in early so they are happy. Its a bad group with a bad coach with way too big of a roster and way to much politics. Other than that, objectively there are 10 of the best players on LI on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay out of this one Team Jones let nuts on Team Curcio rip each other apart. Its about the money and self promoting for CR, here will be CR's course of action to appease all the Team Curcio nuts. It all ready started this past weekend Poppa Smurf from Mt. Insano coached the team all past weekend while coach " sausage" and coach "grandma" watched 0 wins 2 Losses and 1 Tie. Next tourney CR will be on the sidelines to "fix" the problem if its a showcase your kids may play more but if its a championship format you can forget it all bets are off, that all about winning, tweeting, facebook etc. So you keep sending your emails to college coaches to watch your kids sit on the bench, 26-27 kids on the roster do the math and know where your kid stands in the pecking order. Your child needs to play to improve and needs to play to be seen by college coaches, they only thing that they are getting is a better view!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach is a lap dog for CR period, no try out for this team all pay for play or political contacts but even that wont get you on the field in crunch time. This all starts with CR wanting to take apart Top Guns so assistant coach " sausage " comes over with his kids and brings 3 others form TG over with him, only problem with that was all of them were the SH*T stirrers on TG, the rest are coach " lap dog" ATM trainees or CR political contacts. So in retrospect your getting what CR asked for " Life Styles of the Rich and Selfish" enjoy the bench those of you that don't fall into one of those categories.

And what's w the ski goggles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say 5. Most of this team is overrated and rides the backs of the better players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to worry though. As CR and AC preach to the parents, the coaches will see you're on blue and that's all that matters. Don't worry about playing, they don't need to see that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what's w the ski goggles?

Got them from CR, Queen Bee uses them when she looks at the gold she bought with your checks..........

Page 27 of 33 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard