BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,768
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 65 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax knocked out by Mesa 8-6. Diamondbacks knocked out by Texas mustangs 9-3. Hawks and 9-1MD still undefeated at Big 4 HHH tournament.

HAHAHA DiamondBAGS!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax knocked out by Mesa 8-6. Diamondbacks knocked out by Texas mustangs 9-3. Hawks and 9-1MD still undefeated at Big 4 HHH tournament.

HAHAHA DiamondBAGS!!!

Ummm FALSE. Obviously you are not at the tournament. Stop trolling and get your facts straight. Madlax won that game. API and TX team both 2-1. Came down to a difference of 2 GA for seeding. API not second if TX loses tomorrow morning (unlikely but still a fact) Go back to your B tournament, win your trophy (maybe) and keep hiding from competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA DiamondBAGS!!!

Crabs knocked out by Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually Madlax beat Mesa. Good hard game, but ML won 8-6. Sorry to disappoint you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Dbacks today. I will be worried if we play them. Running up and down on them, scoring at will, could make our guys tired for next game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Dbacks today. I will be worried if we play them. Running up and down on them, scoring at will, could make our guys tired for next game

Why are you talking trash on kids???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know you played lacrosse ...why is it that everyone wants to talk trash about the Diamondbacks you scared ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know you played lacrosse ...why is it that everyone wants to talk trash about the Diamondbacks you scared ..

Coach is not a very nice guy. Kids are fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks only MD team in Big 4HHH playoffs. 9-1 MD knocked out by Big 4HHH. Madlax knocked out by Edge. Mustangs the 4th team in playoffs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax and API second place in pool play with Crabs third in pool play. None making the playoff cut. HOCO league no longer best in nation. Hawks have to go elsewhere for consistent competition on their level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax and API second place in pool play with Crabs third in pool play. None making the playoff cut. HOCO league no longer best in nation. Hawks have to go elsewhere for consistent competition on their level.

None were in top half of HoCo. Go elsewhere with your comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is going to be team to beat at grade base tournaments . I'm a API dad and the Hawks look very strong .congrats on your win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgot MD91 who were in top half and also knocked out and lost to Madlax after that. So you were saying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the Hawks today. Wasn't ready to believe the hype, but they were legit. Definitely the best I've seen this season for this grade level. The starting goalie was very legit. Liked his intensity and quick feet in goal. #22 at attack seemed to be older and bigger than most kids but dude had game. #4 seemed age appropriate (but you're never really sure) and his game was nice. He was a little cocky but to his credit, he backed it up against tough prime time and Edge defenses. Btw, those Edge defenders and #27 were massive and strong. To beat these guys, the better teams will need to match their intensity and minimize errors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Number 4 is a holdback he is 14 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False. Aug 2003 Birthday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All HOco playoff teams present except for Bethesda(#2 in hoco) and RoughRider(#3). You would expect a top tournament of this caliber to bring in the top teams from every state who could test anyone and they didn't disappoint. Great job Big 4HHH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in Pa he would be a hold back. 9/1 is the cut off thought it was the same in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aug 2003 birthday should be a 2021. My son is Aug 2005 and he is a 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

.....and my son is October 2005 and is 2023(Should be 202. Families and situations are all different.

I don't know that kid or family so who am I to speak on their decision. If you are getting beat by a kid born a month early, tell your kid and team to hit that wall!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach is not a very nice guy. Kids are fine.

D-backs are a good team but their fortunes rest with their 2 middies (#9 and #27). They are definitely beatable. I will say they were in probably the most competitive, most balanced pool this weekend with the Mustangs (TX) and BBL (NJ). D-backs beat BBL 9-6, Mustangs beat D-backs 9-3, and BBL beat Mustangs 7-6. Mustangs made it out of pool play on goal differential between the 3 teams. If you can keep a lid on the D-backs 2 middies and figure out their zone defense, they are a team you can take down. That said, still a good team and will battle you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on the counties school system.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

.....and my son is October 2005 and is 2023(Should be 202. Families and situations are all different.

I don't know that kid or family so who am I to speak on their decision. If you are getting beat by a kid born a month early, tell your kid and team to hit that wall!!!!

Agree. Doesn't turn 14 until after the summer tournaments are over.

Just an excuse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just an excuse

Doesnt matter what reasons are.., He started school late, Heldback, prefirst, parents thought it was good for him,etc,etc...

He will always be older than the majority of 2022 players except other heldback/started late players. The majority of players born in Aug 2003 play 2021 except the minority of holdback/started late players.

No excuse , but these type of players get an advantage others dont.

I personally think it should be age guidelines for YOUTH , with anyone born May to Aug prior to Sept 1 USL guidelines wanting to play down allowed to. This should take care of all the heldback players and allow them to play with their grade. Then if you want to play down go for it. But at least anyone that wants to play down can...not just a select few of players that are heldback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just an excuse

Doesnt matter what reasons are.., He started school late, Heldback, prefirst, parents thought it was good for him,etc,etc...

He will always be older than the majority of 2022 players except other heldback/started late players. The majority of players born in Aug 2003 play 2021 except the minority of holdback/started late players.

No excuse , but these type of players get an advantage others dont.

I personally think it should be age guidelines for YOUTH , with anyone born May to Aug prior to Sept 1 USL guidelines wanting to play down allowed to. This should take care of all the heldback players and allow them to play with their grade. Then if you want to play down go for it. But at least anyone that wants to play down can...not just a select few of players that are heldback.

Watching this kid play (#4), I suspect he would be good as a 2021. Tough kid played with a lot of spunk. As for his size, my son is a 2022 who turned 13 3 months ago. This kid wasn't much bigger than my kid. So size wasn't necessarily benefitting him. Perhaps a wiser player that age but no doubting his will to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Canadian teams will be very good at the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they allowed to be older, because the school age is different in Canada?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they are older because the days are longer in Canada. The sun stays out longer the farther north you go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck you hosers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they are older because the days are longer in Canada. The sun stays out longer the farther north you go.

Canadians are allowed to play down one complete year as Edge has done in past. They figure most will be doing a PG year so why not play at the earlier grade now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is ..he is a holdback

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL schedules out. https://goo.gl/ewgzEy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL schedules out. https://goo.gl/ewgzEy

All Long Island final four?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

You sound like Trump. He is half wrong. The kid is a holdback. Turning 14 in August means he should be a 2021 in MD. Hence he is a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

You sound like Trump. He is half wrong. The kid is a holdback. Turning 14 in August means he should be a 2021 in MD. Hence he is a holdback.

Your life will be much happier if you stop obsessing over the age of a 14 year old boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what, even if he is a "holdback" or 14......he has a 2017 7th grade report card so its not cheating, its just you wishing your kid was a better athlete....

All "holdback" haters should either:
- Read the rules and realize there is no issue, and not cheating
- Hold your kid back so your kid can play at a competitive level
- or just SHUT UP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what, even if he is a "holdback" or 14......he has a 2017 7th grade report card so its not cheating, its just you wishing your kid was a better athlete....

- or just SHUT UP

Or I guess do what parents of hold backs do:
-Reward your child for not doing well in school
-Tell the child it's okay that they're being held back cause they aren't a good enough athlete to compete with kids their
own age
-Teach them the importance of not being honest or cheating their way through life
-Or spend the money on getting your child a TUTOR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- or just SHUT UP

That's just brilliant!!! Guess the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Page 50 of 65 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard