BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,566
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 102 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Bandit parent congrats to express

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Had to be a fluke. Crabs spanked them in the finals.

You are an idiot. Express had to play 5 games today in 90 degree heat . On the way to the finals they beat a good Shore to Shore team & then a very good Bandit team. Give credit where credit is due.

Can we talk about how S2S barely beat some of the weaker teams at the tourney and lost to the worst team there?? They are a shell of the team they were last year. What happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I'm really not sure what 2023 means to Boston and Baltimore but it clearly isn't 11/12 year olds. I understand that teams may have 2-3 kids that hit puberty early but when 75% of the team is 5 foot eight and up it kinda makes u scratch your head

Here we go... Long Island parents at their best... everyone cheats when you guys get beat....just because kids are bigger it does not mean they are older.... Crabs gets the best kids from Maryland Virginia and D.C. On their team.. but whatever makes you feel better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I'm really not sure what 2023 means to Boston and Baltimore but it clearly isn't 11/12 year olds. I understand that teams may have 2-3 kids that hit puberty early but when 75% of the team is 5 foot eight and up it kinda makes u scratch your head

I would be embarrassed if I had my son play kids 2 years younger. And then they fist pump and cheer wins? You should win, you are 2 years older than most of the team.

SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No talent

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done Express! Congrats beating the Bandits!!

Crickets.... JS performing the walk of shame and the Bandits parents heading for counseling. The good news is that the kids don't care as much as the parents who were all decked out in Bandits gear.

The JS losing streak. SB WLax, Lizards now Bandits. Midas touch turned to the touch of doom.

Don't forget about his 2025 team. Another loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had to be a fluke. Crabs spanked them in the finals.

You are an idiot. Express had to play 5 games today in 90 degree heat . On the way to the finals they beat a good Shore to Shore team & then a very good Bandit team. Give credit where credit is due.

Can we talk about how S2S barely beat some of the weaker teams at the tourney and lost to the worst team there?? They are a shell of the team they were last year. What happened?

The sun is setting on that half assed team. They have been exposed. Definitely not a top 5 team anymore. They're more in the empire/outlaw range now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the arrogant Igloo 2023 dad who @ 2-0 in the championship game asks the ref if there was a mercy rule in the finals, you sir are an [lacrosse]hole. I truly hope you get skin cancer with your stupid hat and bandaids all over your face. Karmaisabitch you smug fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws already beat them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crickets.... JS performing the walk of shame and the Bandits parents heading for counseling. The good news is that the kids don't care as much as the parents who were all decked out in Bandits gear.

The JS losing streak. SB WLax, Lizards now Bandits. Midas touch turned to the touch of doom.

Lolol I use to be able to not stand the guy but I'd be the first to admit those teams wouldn't be what they are without him Bandits are a great team that have given our team something to strive for which has helped make this age group better. My olde4r boy is a 2021 and we watched the crush team win their championship by more than 10 in the 2020 championship. Man they are good. Today was the day of the express probably won't be the last time we play each other. As far as the crabs they were good but our boys were emotionally spent from the OT win over Bandits.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go... Long Island parents at their best... everyone cheats when you guys get beat....just because kids are bigger it does not mean they are older.... Crabs gets the best kids from Maryland Virginia and D.C. On their team.. but whatever makes you feel better

You Crabs apologists are hilarious! All of us Maryland parents know your team is loaded with hold backs. Our kids go to the same schools as the kids on the Crabs, and know their true ages. But I guess if you keep telling yourself that 80% of your team shouldn't be playing 2021 and 2022, you will eventually believe it is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget about his 2025 team. Another loser.

Spread too thin raking in the almighty lacrosse dollar. Can't believe parents pay money to help him build a team around his own kids in center stage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the sweet lax Dad who posted this stupid message. ARROGANT!! To wish anyone to get cancer is a really F$&king P&@@y. To wait and post on BOTC, go check yourself. Say that s$?t to someone's face.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, Express played 5 games Sunday and Crabs only 3 because Crabs played 3 of 4 pool games on Saturday. Bandits a class act and set the standard making this age group better as a result!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs and Laxachusetts are a year to two years older this remains a major factor till 9th grade. Then it evens out when kids of age actually hit puberty at the right time. Same time as a 6th grader that is supposed to be 8th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Express play and they played a solid smart game. Sh$t talk all you want -- the team is excellent and getting better every year. No one can take that away from them. They are building a great team that can compete anywhere. Losing to Crabs should be no surprise to anyone with the Maryland double holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Forsberg this past weekend. I know TrueBlue won the 2023 division but was there any competition there. How was NJ Riot? A friend did say Express Hedstrom was solid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs and Laxachusetts are a year to two years older this remains a major factor till 9th grade. Then it evens out when kids of age actually hit puberty at the right time. Same time as a 6th grader that is supposed to be 8th

This is very true and I saw this with my older boys as they were playing and to that point in 2019 and 2020 crabs and Laxachusetts didn't make championships. One piece of advice I can give is every tournament will be different and every summer will be different as some kids grow some don't etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Igloo Dad you are classless. mercy rule? Moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a shame because it ruins the confidence of the kids that lose to them, meanwhile they're two years older BUT it will only make the Long Island boys better AND there were a couple of 6th grade teams that gave those 8th graders a run for their money. That says something about their true ability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a shame because it ruins the confidence of the kids that lose to them, meanwhile they're two years older BUT it will only make the Long Island boys better AND there were a couple of 6th grade teams that gave those 8th graders a run for their money. That says something about their true ability.

2 years older? Whatever makes you feel better....The biggest kid on the Crabs team is 11..You people are hilarious..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw it first hand with my older son. Funny thing is that it all evens out when it matters the most. The crabs and Laxachusetts have done this for years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now THAT is hilarious! 11!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Forsberg this past weekend. I know TrueBlue won the 2023 division but was there any competition there. How was NJ Riot? A friend did say Express Hedstrom was solid

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess no one cares only NLF talk lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Independent opinion as to some of the challenges Bandits have faced over the last year after dominating for so long - JS kept players that were either close to RP or families that played football for him in fall and kissed his butt and let other higher ceiling athletes leave the team rather than develop those players. It is now coming back to bite him as they are realizing Bandits will never come close to matching excellence of older Crush team. Many Bandits players while solid lacrosse players are only average athletes (at best) and not fast, quick, high twitch boys with that mix of toughness and motor and this is when that plateaus. Bad news for you Bandit parents but if I am noticing this (and obviously coaches you are playing against are game planning for it), then those college coaches you expect to beat down your door will also notice. Take it from a parent that has been through this rodeo (and if JS is honest with you, he will tell you the same thing) that a college coach will ALWAYS take the superior athlete and they look for players that can excel in at least two sports to show athletic versatility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 years older? Whatever makes you feel better....The biggest kid on the Crabs team is 11..You people are hilarious..

Lolol I'm enjoying the LI people being angry but I'll even laugh at that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HA!! You have no spine. Classless , you should pay attention more to what goes on around your sideline. I have no problem with team support and siding with your team. To go as low as wishing cancer on someone. PUNK MOVE !! You have some real good parents on your side line...just a shame.
Good luck the rest of the way, you have some real good kids on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How old is the oldest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How old is the oldest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Betting 15. Takers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact many of the crabs are "going to be 2023" but many are not yet going through 7th grade year. That's the problem w this no documentation required. My son is a 2022 and goes to school with a few of these boys so I am speaking in the know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you misunderstood the question about the mercy rule. In the pool play game the refs gave the team the ball once they were down six goals. They shouldn't do this in a tournament with a championship when goals against is used to break a tie. I'm not sure but I think the dad you are insulting was asking if they were going to give the other team the ball if for some reason his team went up six. Which they should not do in a championship game. Legitimate question that I don't think was meant to insult anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Betting 15. Takers?

you are an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to parents from Bethesda their kids are all 13 turning 14. They were no where near the size of Crabs. It is what it is. Not an age based tournament so you are within the technical rules,

Ethically it is all wrong. Don't pump your fist and cheer when your son's beat a team of 11/12 year olds that are a foot shorter.

If our Long Island 2023 kids played in a 2025 division we would dominate too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Bethesda is as bad as the Crabs you are telling us? I can't believe there parents would admit to that. It has to be beyond embarrassing thinking my son will be able to drive in 8th grade..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loo

I think you misunderstood the question about the mercy rule. In the pool play game the refs gave the team the ball once they were down six goals. They shouldn't do this in a tournament with a championship when goals against is used to break a tie. I'm not sure but I think the dad you are insulting was asking if they were going to give the other team the ball if for some reason his team went up six. Which they should not do in a championship game. Legitimate question that I don't think was meant to insult anyone.

What tournament was this ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to parents from Bethesda their kids are all 13 turning 14. They were no where near the size of Crabs. It is what it is. Not an age based tournament so you are within the technical rules,

Ethically it is all wrong. Don't pump your fist and cheer when your son's beat a team of 11/12 year olds that are a foot shorter.

If our Long Island 2023 kids played in a 2025 division we would dominate too!

Dead on here!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Bethesda is as bad as the Crabs you are telling us? I can't believe there parents would admit to that. It has to be beyond embarrassing thinking my son will be able to drive in 8th grade..

So you are telling me that you marched up to opposing teams parents and demanded to know how old they are and they freely told you that all of their players are a year or 2 older than your kids....Come on man...Your are so full of it. You got schooled by better teams....Stop looking for excuses and just get better.... I hope your twisted comments don't rub on to your kids.....Soft cry babies....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If schools went just by the birth year of a kid there would be no problems.

2004- 7th Grade
2005- 6th Grade
2006- 5th Grade

if you were born in that year you have to play with that grade that's it, then you wont have to worry about a kid 5'10 180lbs playing in a 12yr old Lax tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Laxfest coming up seems like some pretty good teams involved. Anyone know where Central Kings are from?

Page 72 of 102 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard