BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 65 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs blow. More of a hype club than a lacrosse club.
FCA great showing today. BLC was missing a FOG guy but no matter FCA beat them.

RR game vs API started as a good game but RR blew the wheels off of them.

Looking forward to see some great games.

I think alot of these coaches over coach the game. You hear constant offenses being called or defensive sets. I played pretty high level lacrosse and my high school coach did that and we were always trying to do this or do that but alot of the times unsuccessfully. My college coach keep it real simple and we played in some very important games at the end of the year by just keeping it simple.

You do know the hype club(Crabs) has been winning at club lacrosse for a very long time. Maybe not 2022 but they dominate in almost every other level year after year and have a ton of kids who go on to the next level.

BLC missing fogo is a big loss and could of been game changer.

Rough Riders are tough and will face a tough Hawks team

I'm sure you and the other dads that think this league is about them and no more than the coaches and clubs can start a Forum of your own and discuss your play by play commentary and even better yet your old playing days. Do you think you are the only dad that has played in college or even pro --

Sad ..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bud you seem a little defensive for the scabs.

There are lot of parents both dad's and mom's that have played at very high levels that kids play in this league. That was not the point.
What they are saying is let's the kids play and not always but them.in sets. If the MD game allowed more creativity(NY lax) the games would be played with more skill than just playes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA with a few big wins late..

Is Crabs a big win?

Anytime a Baltimore club beats Crabs it is huge!

FCA and T-91MD have recruiting clout now.

Crabs beat Next Level 8-7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are lot of parents both dad's and mom's that have played at very high levels that kids play in this league. That was not the point.
What they are saying is let's the kids play and not always but them.in sets. If the MD game allowed more creativity(NY lax) the games would be played with more skill than just playes.

Some of these underperforming teams should listen to this guy. They are being outcoached because they are over-coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can I find the playoff schedule?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of these underperforming teams should listen to this guy. They are being outcoached because they are over-coaching.

Amen to that. Those coaches need to stop hovering over these kids. Let them off their leash so their lax iq develops along with other skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally got the underlined point! Agree totally with let the kids just play. But that was just what it was , a underline point after bashing a club and talking about himself. The commentary about every game of the day is a bit disturbing and on Mothers day too. I happen to find it a bit disturbing. But hey, looking forward to some great games!

ps
MD lax is much more fun to watch than NY lax. (go watch a Express or 91 team play and every movement is coached from sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs are posted
5 get in

Madlax and Roughriders in play in to play Hawks
9d1 vs Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the 9uno kids be introducing themselves to each other this weekend? I'm sure Milllon will have the country's best ready for this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the 9uno kids be introducing themselves to each other this weekend? I'm sure Milllon will have the country's best ready for this weekend

Will Millon be on the sidelines? Rumor has it he was ejected from 2024 game which means he would miss the next game. Does HoCo have the balls to keep him off the field Sunday?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API missed playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should have Hello My Name is _______ embroidered on their jerseys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Millon be on the sidelines? Rumor has it he was ejected from 2024 game which means he would miss the next game. Does HoCo have the balls to keep him off the field Sunday?

He's not on the HoCo banned list on their website:

Following are suspended from ALL Department sports activities, not just from the league and sport in which the infraction occurred.
John Gray
David Jefferson
James Curtice

I wonder what these guys did to get banned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both 91 and Bethesda are known for changing their line ups quite a bit. Perhaps a HoCo official should be at their games to enforce their rules:

​
Rosters are to be submitted on the official roster form by January 15th. This includes the Howard County Lacrosse Program who organizes select/travel teams and places these teams in the Conference.

Each player's full name, date of birth, school, grade, parent’s cell number and jersey number must appear on this form. Incomplete rosters will not be accepted. Rosters must be emailed to the Conference Commissioner at dethompson@howardcountymd.gov

Any additions or deletions must be put in writing and submitted to the Conference Commissioner before the player is eligible to play. Additions must include all information and waiver forms required with the original roster submittal. No player may be added after the fourth game of the season.

It would be a shame if any out of state or 2021 players were not allowed to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both 91 and Bethesda are known for changing their line ups quite a bit. Perhaps a HoCo official should be at their games to enforce their rules:

​
Rosters are to be submitted on the official roster form by January 15th. This includes the Howard County Lacrosse Program who organizes select/travel teams and places these teams in the Conference.

Each player's full name, date of birth, school, grade, parent’s cell number and jersey number must appear on this form. Incomplete rosters will not be accepted. Rosters must be emailed to the Conference Commissioner at dethompson@howardcountymd.gov

Any additions or deletions must be put in writing and submitted to the Conference Commissioner before the player is eligible to play. Additions must include all information and waiver forms required with the original roster submittal. No player may be added after the fourth game of the season.

It would be a shame if any out of state or 2021 players were not allowed to play.

The Texas kids are on the roster. Check it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rule. need to be a MARYLAND RESIDENT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you going to throw out Madlax and Cavs VA mostly and Zingos lots of DC kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be an idiot......So no DC or VA resident playing on VLC, Cavalier, BLC, Madlax, Next Level, Crabs etc will be able to to play. How good with this league be? Well maybe your team will win, so I take it back.....

Just try to think before you say or write something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So stupid.

Someone is bitter that they didn't have the spring season that they hoped. Time to move on to your summer season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

​

Of course they are in the roster, MM is not stupid! I am sure the Texas players will play the whole game this weekend, while the players that deserve to be on the field will stand on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Mark Millon is suspended from all playoff games this weekend, he will have plenty of time to drive his players back and forth to the airport. Or maybe they can drive themselves. Mark Millon is a vulgar, lying, cheating, despicable hypocrite that is a true disgrace to the game. He certainly shouldn't be coaching youth lacrosse. And anybody that is subjecting their kid to that creep should definitely reassess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

​

Of course they are in the roster, MM is not stupid! I am sure the Texas players will play the whole game this weekend, while the players that deserve to be on the field will stand on the sideline.

Stupid enough to get ejected from a 5th grade game on Mother's Day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Mark Millon is suspended from all playoff games this weekend, he will have plenty of time to drive his players back and forth to the airport. Or maybe they can drive themselves. Mark Millon is a vulgar, lying, cheating, despicable hypocrite that is a true disgrace to the game. He certainly shouldn't be coaching youth lacrosse. And anybody that is subjecting their kid to that creep should definitely reassess.

Amen to that. MM taunts 5th graders, then gets ejected from a 5th grade game on Mother's Day. He is a raving lunatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

bad guy, huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think someone is in love with Mark!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season review
Hawks
Bethesda
Rough Riders
Madlax
API
FCA
Crabs
Next Level

That's how regular season ended. Fca had the biggest disappointment of the year. Api the downward spiral continues. Crabs continue to struggle at this grade. Hawks are who we thought they are. Rough riders continue to get better. 91 and Bethesda both solid teams. At the end of the day Hawks will continue to be the team to beat. Can anyone knock them off this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season review
Hawks
Bethesda
Rough Riders
Madlax
API
FCA
Crabs
Next Level

That's how regular season ended. Fca had the biggest disappointment of the year. Api the downward spiral continues. Crabs continue to struggle at this grade. Hawks are who we thought they are. Rough riders continue to get better. 91 and Bethesda both solid teams. At the end of the day Hawks will continue to be the team to beat. Can anyone knock them off this weekend?

Yes, Bethesda took them to overtime and RR lost by 2 and where in it the entire game. 91 I don't think can score enough to beat Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard crabs dropped out of final game VS API Diamondbacks.
Next level than followed. So Api plays FCA, I guess.
That's weak to drop out of games.
Should be penalties for clubs where teams don't play the schedule.
Smh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season review
Hawks
Bethesda
Rough Riders
Madlax
API
FCA
Crabs
Next Level

Yes, Bethesda took them to overtime and RR lost by 2 and where in it the entire game. 91 I don't think can score enough to beat Hawks.

Hawks practice year round so started season playing at a high level. Other teams not so much and improved more over the course of season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smh.

What the heck are you talking about? API and FCA finished 6th and 7th so HOCO scheduled a consolation game. There was no other games scheduled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smh.

What the heck are you talking about? API and FCA finished 6th and 7th so HOCO scheduled a consolation game. There was no other games scheduled.

Look at 2022 AA. 11 teams. 5 made playoffs. Other 6 all play each other this weekend. They allow 5 into the playoffs in an odd numbered league to leave an even number of teams to play each other and get everyone one more game, unless teams back out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They backed out. Stop acting like you have a clue. The backup camera is still on. Fines should be hefty. League intergrity takes a hit. I am a parent of a team that's in the playoffs. Good for API and FCA for adjusting and handling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dropped out of the final game, leaving FCA to play API. Next Level did not drop out, just left with no team to schedule them against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dropped out of the final game, leaving FCA to play API. Next Level did not drop out, just left with no team to schedule them against.

I guess after getting outscored 31-14 in the last week Crabs decided they didn't need the game to work on anything. What a disaster that team is. They were't very good last year but all you folks saying they picked up a lot of talent probably spoke to soon. The team is lacking talent and poorly coached. The good news is that next year they get to play for the fat man. Surely that will get them straightened out. I'm guessing there will be a lot of turnover yet again next year as parents realize that this group just isn't going to jell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Roughriders by 7. No contest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Thanks Roughrider Dad/[lacrosse]...talking [lacrosse] as though you're actually playing. Nothing but class with a Captial K.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Thanks Roughrider Dad/[lacrosse]...talking [lacrosse] as though you're actually playing. Nothing but class with a Captial K.

Not a RR dad, just an observer of the teams. Who's the [lacrosse] now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Madlax by 8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

7 ??? must be Madlax parent hoping for the best ?? Get real RR at least by 12..maybe 15 ...well now that I think about it 20.. and that is only if they put in backups entire second half.

Page 42 of 65 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard