BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 80 of 327 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I'll make this easy--I am from 2016 YJ blue.--I talked to some of the players and they all agree. To 2016 tg--anytime, anywhere.--let's play. I don't say this in a rude way. I think it will be a good game and the girls should have a blast.
We could even do it as a fundraiser. Let the girls ability speak for its self. I would love to hear some predictions ...
Excellent post - BOTC would be happy to organize this as a fundraiser which could be a sponsorship for the Lax4BackPax event.

Wrong tournament but still seems like it could have happened if TG wanted so enough with the ducking TG , anytime anywhere.

Another endearing YJ post

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. At National Draw, YJ 18 Blue Rose played TG 18 Black. I think half the game had been played when there was lightning and the teams were unable to finish the game. I also believe the game was in a tie at that point. Your statement about changing schedules to avoid TG especially in the younger ages has been proven false. When you want to prove a point, make sure you use accurate references. My daughter is on another younger YJ team and they are eager to play TP. When championship format is used, it is an advantage for both teams to be put in seperate brackets so they can meet up in playoffs.

We actually should start calling them TP like you I think mistakenly did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought this website was supposed to blow up from all the tryout stuff. Only thing blowing site up are TG PARENTS!!! Enough already, holy carp

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea how the 2019 YJ team stacks up against the 2019 TG team. I know the teams have not played.

As of now the top YJ and top TG teams in the age group are about equal and a game between the 2 could go either way( slight advantage for TG). I would say a couple years from now advantage definately shifts to YJ .YJ 2 team is clearly better than TG purple and as the top players from YJ2 get moved up and weaker players or players who's skills do not progress get moved down the top team will be deep with talen.TG black team has a very good core group but not very deep at all. I have watched and been told that in close games 1 or 2 players are the only kids scoring.In my opinion the coaching advantage for YJ is huge at this age group and will also be a major factor in future years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
[quote=Anonymous]Also know that TG sat home that weekend so if they really wanted to play could have taken a short trip to Babylon.
The Top Guns season ended the week before the Baylon LAX Blast (as we recall) - that might or might not have been the case in practice, but they did not have teams available that weekend (July 14th, 2012).

\Please - TG's were at Club National Championships in Maryland that weekend playing in a real tournament, while YJ stayed at home and beat up town teams in Babylon...

Where they got absolutely handled by the MD teams

Ummm...not really. You must be thinking of your prized YJ team that lost to Skywalkers ALL SUMMER! Multiple times. TG beat them in Florida (something YJ couldnt do a single time) and lost to them by 1 in the semi finals.
You and OBAMA need some fact checking help yet again.

Did one TG team even make a semifinal in the CNC in Boyds? I know none made a final. How bout that 16-0 shellacking from M&D? Fact checking is fine. If have the facts show where posted

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought this website was supposed to blow up from all the tryout stuff. Only thing blowing site up are TG PARENTS!!! Enough already, holy carp

How did your turn that around to be a TG thing? Nothing to do with it, but yes this thread was extremely quite for weeks on end, since tryouts started, posts have increased dramatically, and understable why, lacrosse is back on the minds of people as they are trying to make spots on yj teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll make this easy--I am from 2016 YJ blue.--I talked to some of the players and they all agree. To 2016 tg--anytime, anywhere.--let's play. I don't say this in a rude way. I think it will be a good game and the girls should have a blast.
We could even do it as a fundraiser. Let the girls ability speak for its self. I would love to hear some predictions ...
Excellent post - BOTC would be happy to organize this as a fundraiser which could be a sponsorship for the Lax4BackPax event.

Wrong tournament but still seems like it could have happened if TG wanted so enough with the ducking TG , anytime anywhere.

Its not you as a parent ducking a team, I'm sure you want the directors to get teams scheduled against one another just like everyone else. It is also not the place of parents to call out or challenge other teams/clubs to a game, especially on an anymous internet thread. The only people who could possible be responsible for ducking other teams are the club directors at tournament venues. Is this happening or are we just imagining it? Its funny if you travel to MD and play other LI teams everyone complains, if they don't play other LI teams, everyone complains. Lax parents are nuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
[quote=Anonymous]Also know that TG sat home that weekend so if they really wanted to play could have taken a short trip to Babylon.
The Top Guns season ended the week before the Baylon LAX Blast (as we recall) - that might or might not have been the case in practice, but they did not have teams available that weekend (July 14th, 2012).

\Please - TG's were at Club National Championships in Maryland that weekend playing in a real tournament, while YJ stayed at home and beat up town teams in Babylon...

Where they got absolutely handled by the MD teams

Ummm...not really. You must be thinking of your prized YJ team that lost to Skywalkers ALL SUMMER! Multiple times. TG beat them in Florida (something YJ couldnt do a single time) and lost to them by 1 in the semi finals.
You and OBAMA need some fact checking help yet again.

Did one TG team even make a semifinal in the CNC in Boyds? I know none made a final. How bout that 16-0 shellacking from M&D? Fact checking is fine. If have the facts show where posted

You're TG, go look it up, should be right after "TG places 0 Teams in National Draw Finals". Ask any of your 2017 parents about the 16-0 score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did your turn that around to be a TG thing? Nothing to do with it, but yes this thread was extremely quite for weeks on end, since tryouts started, posts have increased dramatically, and understable why, lacrosse is back on the minds of people as they are trying to make spots on yj teams.

Please try and keep up - everyone makes a team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not you as a parent ducking a team, I'm sure you want the directors to get teams scheduled against one another just like everyone else. It is also not the place of parents to call out or challenge other teams/clubs to a game, especially on an anymous internet thread. The only people who could possible be responsible for ducking other teams are the club directors at tournament venues. Is this happening or are we just imagining it? Its funny if you travel to MD and play other LI teams everyone complains, if they don't play other LI teams, everyone complains. Lax parents are nuts.

Everyone knows that CR has scheduling influence at all the tournaments (some much more than others), when you bring 28 teams and $50,000 to an event you have a voice that will be heard (I wouldn't think that anyone out there finds this unrealistic), thankfully word is that tournament organizers are tiring of YJ attitude and behavior and things are slowly starting to change. That being said the only thing worse than traveling out of state to play other teams from LI is having to play several games against your own club!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And soon your beloved tgs will also do same thing, already happening. Oh yeah good luck to $$, it is a business

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And soon your beloved tgs will also do same thing, already happening. Oh yeah good luck to $$, it is a business

Obsessing over TG on a yellow jacket thread. Hmmm...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows that CR has scheduling influence at all the tournaments (some much more than others), when you bring 28 teams and $50,000 to an event you have a voice that will be heard (I wouldn't think that anyone out there finds this unrealistic), thankfully word is that tournament organizers are tiring of YJ attitude and behavior and things are slowly starting to change. That being said the only thing worse than traveling out of state to play other teams from LI is having to play several games against your own club!

Word is ,really. The word I heard is SS will have less and less involvement with TG because of fear of violating NCAA rules and she knows her future is coaching a college program not coaching a second rate travel club.Good luck with the actual head of your club with his vast lacrosse coaching experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea ok like those Marland folks are going to look out for LI teams. Go back to the TP thread. You have alot more to worry about with that club!! Maybe you can find a winter league team for little Susie or get an invite from some parent coach to play this weekend for your TP teams. Or maybe pray you had a fall schedule like YJ.

Oh and you were right this thread will heat up after YJ tryouts because the TP folks are so jealous that YJ has loads of kids at tryouts and they are forming even more teams.
Those happy little YJ kids must like playing eachother. Oh playing eachother is far better than wasting time playing TP. They surely don't need you to train these young athletes.
In fact they trained almost your entire staff!!

Now go back TP thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

\

Great points!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, definetly NOT obsessing. Just trying to let you in on reality. Like i said before, Good Luck to $$. It is a BUSINESS. Now Pleeeze go away.

Obsessing over TG on a yellow jacket thread. Hmmm...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea ok like those Marland folks are going to look out for LI teams. Go back to the TP thread. You have alot more to worry about with that club!! Maybe you can find a winter league team for little Susie or get an invite from some parent coach to play this weekend for your TP teams. Or maybe pray you had a fall schedule like YJ.

Oh and you were right this thread will heat up after YJ tryouts because the TP folks are so jealous that YJ has loads of kids at tryouts and they are forming even more teams.
Those happy little YJ kids must like playing eachother. Oh playing eachother is far better than wasting time playing TP. They surely don't need you to train these young athletes.

Now go back TP thread

By the time end of November rolls around YJ will have played in 7 tournaments - 3 of them heavy duty recruiting showcases. TG just cant compete with that amount of exposure and overall playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now go back TP thread

By the time end of November rolls around YJ will have played in 7 tournaments - 3 of them heavy duty recruiting showcases. TG just cant compete with that amount of exposure and overall playing.

Starting from when?

Are you including the summer schedulee?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now go back TP thread

Starting from when?

Nope. 2 in October, 5 in November

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word is ,really. The word I heard is SS will have less and less involvement with TG because of fear of violating NCAA rules and she knows her future is coaching a college program not coaching a second rate travel club.Good luck with the actual head of your club with his vast lacrosse coaching experience.

I doubt that one, leave a club behind that is 400-500 players and growing rapidly, between dues, camps, clinics, training, selling apparrel etc... a player is dumping $1500 to $2000 per year in. Take a chunk out for coaches, tournament fees, whatever. No doubt it still much more than what is on table as a coach for NCAA. Womens lax is a far cry from mens football or basketball where the coaches get paid. Of course your entitled to your opinion but I can't agree that it is a second rate club dwindling away, quite the opposite, it is growing in talent, numbers and strength exponentially, for a club only around for three years it is incredible what SS has put together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it is impressive. Enough already with this living through my kid crap. Enjoy watching your daughter play . Have some class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it is impressive. Enough already with this living through my kid crap. Enjoy watching your daughter play . Have some class.

Bravo!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now go back TP thread

Starting from when?

Nope. 2 in October, 5 in November

Really? Lets start by throwing out all the mickey mouse 7v7 tournaments and the T3 event (where Liberty will be the only competition there - and they will only be there for older ages) that leaves two tournaments and the only teams "invited" are 2014 & 2015...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now go back TP thread

ONLY if you're one of the "chosen ones" that were "invited" will you be going to fla

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea how the 2019 YJ team stacks up against the 2019 TG team. I know the teams have not played.

As of now the top YJ and top TG teams in the age group are about equal and a game between the 2 could go either way( slight advantage for TG). I would say a couple years from now advantage definately shifts to YJ .YJ 2 team is clearly better than TG purple and as the top players from YJ2 get moved up and weaker players or players who's skills do not progress get moved down the top team will be deep with talen.TG black team has a very good core group but not very deep at all. I have watched and been told that in close games 1 or 2 players are the only kids scoring.In my opinion the coaching advantage for YJ is huge at this age group and will also be a major factor in future years.

IMHO the TG 2019 is considerably ahead of YJ 2019. The YJ 2019 team lost to a town team in the finals of the Laxin Against Eating Disorders Tournament. I'm fairly certain the TG 2019 would have had a different outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"IMHO the TG 2019 is considerably ahead of YJ 2019. The YJ 2019 team lost to a town team in the finals of the Laxin Against Eating Disorders Tournament. I'm fairly certain the TG 2019 would have had a different outcome.

Your [lacrosse] is completely that of a person who has no idea of what they are talking about.The YJ team you are talking about was a 2020 YJ team who were a mixed level team playing against a town team that had multiple non town players who were 2019 TG black players.That town team also had multiple other TG 2019 players and a few YJ 2019 players to boot.The fact that the game went to overtime is a testament to either how good the YJ 2020 team is or a testament to how weak those TG 2019 black
players that never came out of the game were, take your pick.
As a matter of reference for you that same 2020 YJ team played one week later against a team composed of 2019 YJ players and unfortunately it was a lopsided win for YJ 2019.Before stating your opinion at least have a clue ,most YJ teams play up in age as this YJ 2020 team did when town teams are involved.The YJ 2019 team you are talking about was playing in the 7-8 grade division unlike your TG 2019 team would have chosen to do.I'm fairly certain you have no clue what you are talking about but feel free to respond and make a fool of yourself again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"IMHO the TG 2019 is considerably ahead of YJ 2019. The YJ 2019 team lost to a town team in the finals of the Laxin Against Eating Disorders Tournament. I'm fairly certain the TG 2019 would have had a different outcome.

Your [lacrosse] is completely that of a person who has no idea of what they are talking about.The YJ team you are talking about was a 2020 YJ team who were a mixed level team playing against a town team that had multiple non town players who were 2019 TG black players.That town team also had multiple other TG 2019 players and a few YJ 2019 players to boot.The fact that the game went to overtime is a testament to either how good the YJ 2020 team is or a testament to how weak those TG 2019 black
As a matter of reference for you that same 2020 YJ team played one week later against a team composed of 2019 YJ players and unfortunately it was a lopsided win for YJ 2019.Before stating your opinion at least have a clue ,most YJ teams play up in age as this YJ 2020 team did when town teams are involved.The YJ 2019 team you are talking about was playing in the 7-8 grade division unlike your TG 2019 team would have chosen to do.I'm fairly certain you have no clue what you are talking about but feel free to respond and make a fool of yourself again.

Clearly it is you who looks foolish and should recheck the facts that you spew. The town team was from Middle Country and only had two guest players playing for them. You are correct that they beat the YJ 2020 team in overtime, but that was in the semi-finals. They went on to beat the YJ 2019 team in the finals, also in overtime. Don't be so blindly defensive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly it is you who looks foolish and should recheck the facts that you spew. The town team was from Middle Country and only had two guest players playing for them. You are correct that they beat the YJ 2020 team in overtime, but that was in the semi-finals. They went on to beat the YJ 2019 team in the finals, also in overtime. Don't be so blindly defensive.

You are a complete moron.The 2019 team you played was a lower level YJ team, their top team (Carro) was playing in the 7-8 grade division, feel free to check .Because you are such an ill-informed moron I will further point out that if you feel the need to insist you only had 2 guest players I will name more then 2 guest players that you had and they can have a conversation with you about getting their kids involved in your lies.(personally could not care less that kids not from middle country played on that team but do not pretend it was a town team in anything but name)By the way you actually lost to that very same lower level YJ 2019 team earlier in the tournament prior to some of their better kids leaving for soccer.I wonder how your 2019 TG purple team would have done, before you give another misinformed opinion I will tell you they would not have won a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a complete moron.The 2019 team you played was a lower level YJ team, their top team (Carro) was playing in the 7-8 grade division, feel free to check .Because you are such an ill-informed moron I will further point out that if you feel the need to insist you only had 2 guest players I will name more then 2 guest players that you had and they can have a conversation with you about getting their kids involved in your lies.(personally could not care less that kids not from middle country played on that team but do not pretend it was a town team in anything but name)By the way you actually lost to that very same lower level YJ 2019 team earlier in the tournament prior to some of their better kids leaving for soccer.I wonder how your 2019 TG purple team would have done, before you give another misinformed opinion I will tell you they would not have won a game.

OUCH - pins and needles, needles and pins - a happy man is a man who grins!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all, I'm not the person who originally offered up the opinion and could care less who a bunch of over-involved parents think is better. I am a Middle Country parent who is tired of everyone saying it wasn’t our town team. I don’t know the different levels of the YJ program and was merely stating the facts about the age groups we played. Seems like I might have hit a nerve. You are correct that the Middle Country team had more than two guest players. It was a simple mistake and not a "lie". After relooking at the picture, we had exactly three. So twelve out of the fifteen girls are Middle Country girls. So for you to say that we should “not pretend it was a town team in anything but name” is ridiculous.

And by calling the other team a "lower level YJ team," and whining about how some girls had to go to soccer you're disrespecting every other girl on that team. It would be nicer to just congratulate both teams girls than to put them all down. I say again, don't be so defensive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem like the type person who has your daughter cheat down in age but insist it's still a younger level team.How many kids does your coach need to have play from outside your town before you are willing to say it is not a town team.
The funniest thing is you have at least 12 kids from your town team willing to play in a 7 on 7 yet your coach feels the need to bring in at least 3 kids from outside who played the majority of the games and scored the majority of your goals.Actually you had zero chance of winning those games without them.Hope your daughter enjoyed sitting on the bench while those new town team players never came out of the game. The other kids scoring from your town team were actually YJ players .
Stop with the politically correct nonsense everyone knows what the different colors on these travel teams are .
The reason that the 2019 Carro team played in the 7-8 grade division is to get better competition unlike your top TG teams do.When you state that the YJ 2019 top team lost to a town team when in fact it was not their top team and it was not a town team in a fall 7 on 7 event as a reason that you feel TG 2019 is way ahead of YJ 2019 it just shows that you ate a moron.When your story changes in every post about how many guest players you had it shows you are a liar.When you are good with having your daughter sit on the bench and watch the other guest players play so you can say you won a tournament it is just sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any thoughts on the 2017/2018 tryouts this past sunday? it seemed well organized - liked that it was outside rather than inside. don't think parents should be allowed to watch, and why were some groups of girls allowed to leave before others? any thoughts appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem like the type person who has your daughter cheat down in age but insist it's still a younger level team.How many kids does your coach need to have play from outside your town before you are willing to say it is not a town team.
The funniest thing is you have at least 12 kids from your town team willing to play in a 7 on 7 yet your coach feels the need to bring in at least 3 kids from outside who played the majority of the games and scored the majority of your goals.Actually you had zero chance of winning those games without them.Hope your daughter enjoyed sitting on the bench while those new town team players never came out of the game. The other kids scoring from your town team were actually YJ players .
Stop with the politically correct nonsense everyone knows what the different colors on these travel teams are .
The reason that the 2019 Carro team played in the 7-8 grade division is to get better competition unlike your top TG teams do.When you state that the YJ 2019 top team lost to a town team when in fact it was not their top team and it was not a town team in a fall 7 on 7 event as a reason that you feel TG 2019 is way ahead of YJ 2019 it just shows that you ate a moron.When your story changes in every post about how many guest players you had it shows you are a liar.When you are good with having your daughter sit on the bench and watch the other guest players play so you can say you won a tournament it is just sad.

And the fact that you can't admit your precious Yellow Jacket team, whatever level, got beat by a TOWN TEAM is pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the fact that you can't admit your precious Yellow Jacket team, whatever level, got beat by a TOWN TEAM is pathetic.

Have fun watching your daughter sit on the bench while you keep telling your misinformed stories, moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that can't admit you based your original comparison on the wrong team is pathetic.Just admit you made a mistake and had no idea what you are talking about it will make you feel better.Ask your town team coach if he would consider that team to be his town team and I am sure he will tell you no,as he is a good guy .My guess is he had signed the team up as Middle Country prior to having those girls sign up to play with him and did not think he would have pathetic parents like you calling them a town team and using their performance at a charity event to try and discredit a team they never played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem like the kind of person who doesn't like to listen to the facts. You appear to be talking to two people. Again, I don't have a daughter in the YJ program or the Top Gun program. So I don't care which team is better. All I care about is that our girls had a great time playing lacrosse with their friends. I didn't lie or change my story in every post and admitted on only one occasion that I was wrong and that we had three guest players instead of two. They are the children of our coach’s friend. The reason our coach asked them to play with us is because we have three YJ players on our team and we were not sure if they could play on both teams. And just for your information my daughter played as much as anyone else, scored quite a few goals, and had a great time. You can continue to say what you want to say, but we have a tight knit group of girls who love playing together. And don't be so vain to think everyone knows what your programs colors mean.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[size:8pt][/size]
[quote=Anonymous]You seem like the type person who has your daughter cheat down in age but insist it's still a younger level team.How many kids does your coach need to have play from outside your town before you are willing to say it is not a town team.

You seem like the kind of person who doesn't like to listen to the facts. You appear to be talking to two people. Again, I don't have a daughter in the YJ program or the Top Gun program. So I don't care which team is better. All I care about is that our girls had a great time playing lacrosse with their friends. I didn't lie or change my story in every post and admitted on only one occasion that I was wrong and that we had three guest players instead of two. They are the children of our coach’s friend. The reason our coach asked them to play with us is because we have three YJ players on our team and we were not sure if they could play on both teams. And just for your information my daughter played as much as anyone else, scored quite a few goals, and had a great time. You can continue to say what you want to say, but we have a tight knit group of girls who love playing together. And don't be so vain to think everyone knows what your programs colors

You are such a tool ,you do not lie or change your story you just made a mistake, sure.
Seems you have made another mistake ,they were the children of your coaches friend, really they were all sisters ? I don't think so but I am sure it was just another mistake .Your daughter played as much as anyone else, sure she did must just not have been in the games I saw. Here's a fact for you a town team has all players from one town, seems you have trouble understanding that. I could not care less who people think is better YJ 2019 or TG 2019 but cannot stand when people come on here and state falsehoods .3 YJ players on your team so you may have had to play a couple 7 on 7 games with only 9 players ,those town kids would never have been able to make it thru the day on short fields ,try again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now go back TP thread

Amen!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how people think by watching a fall tournament they can decide which team is better. YJ 2019 blue carro is a very strong team. They have both talent and depth. In all of these fall events the team has been brooken up into smaller teams with talent distributed equally between them. This allows ALL of the girls to play and they get equal playing time to boot. They have an outstanding coach. Not only does he have the knowledge but he is so positive with them. Focus is placed on the team rather than the individuals. These girls are being taught great defense using body positioning instead of stick checking. This team has a very bright future. When they do meet up with TG it will be a great game and hopefully the parents won't ruin it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any thoughts on the 2017/2018 tryouts this past sunday? it seemed well organized - liked that it was outside rather than inside. don't think parents should be allowed to watch, and why were some groups of girls allowed to leave before others? any thoughts appreciated.

My daughter played blue 2018 last year - her
Group was one of the first to leave I assume
Because those girls are remaing on that team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 80 of 327 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard