BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,566
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 102 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The real benefit of the S2S is that DK is a professional coach , no kid on the team. [/quot

Lolol professionally awful

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The real benefit of the S2S is that DK is a professional coach , no kid on the team.

That is not so true on S2S. There are definitely kids who do not belong on this team who get significant playing time - especially on defense. 2 years ago when DK was the Igloo coach he probably did the best coaching job I've seen in youth sports (with 2 older sons who have gone through this). Now he is a puppet being run by the Manhasset parents. It is a shame...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real benefit of the S2S is that DK is a professional coach , no kid on the team.

That is not so true on S2S. There are definitely kids who do not belong on this team who get significant playing time - especially on defense. 2 years ago when DK was the Igloo coach he probably did the best coaching job I've seen in youth sports (with 2 older sons who have gone through this). Now he is a puppet being run by the Manhasset parents. It is a shame...

I would think blatantly cheating with older player would disqualify him for the "Best Coaching Job in Youth Sports" award.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Attack is horrible and it pains me to watch what's going on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So don't watch. I guess you kid is on the team though so you don't have a choice

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So don't watch. I guess you kid is on the team though so you don't have a choice

They are considered a top 5 team. You're telling me that the defense is weak and the attack is terrible? I find that hard to believe. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Obviously they are playing more than your son and it bothers you. Find another team then. There are tons of choices and they will still take a new player if he will help the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would think blatantly cheating with older player would disqualify him for the "Best Coaching Job in Youth Sports" award.

I would agree with that wholeheartedly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Warriors. Those are the only 2 that I know of. You really need to earn your spot and playing time.

Not true Warriors have a daddy coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are considered a top 5 team. You're telling me that the defense is weak and the attack is terrible? I find that hard to believe. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Obviously they are playing more than your son and it bothers you. Find another team then. There are tons of choices and they will still take a new player if he will help the team.

What a different world this website would be if there were names attached. I guess S2S was the unlucky group to pop their head up on this board after a long winter. Where will the giant wheel fall on next? Igloo? 9one? Express? I know kids on most teams - been in this game far too long, watching it go from bad to pathetic. I guarantee that 99% of the kids are happy on their teams....all that matters. Dad's -- stop grinding your fangs. 99% also will not play legitimate D1!!! Enjoy it while you can

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Warriors. Those are the only 2 that I know of. You really need to earn your spot and playing time.

Not true Warriors have a daddy coach.

The head coach has no kids on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2023 will self destruct Daddy Ego and favors not playing will erupt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is S2S based out of and what town are most of the kids from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt it. Team is very strong and no replacements are necessary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hint--it's an Algonquin name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset. And whoever said Igloo will self destruct is a bitter person. That team seems to be getting stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hint--it's an Algonquin name.

Algonquins were in Canada . . . SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Knowing AA, he'll be looking to improve at all positions prior to the WSYL next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Knowing AA, he'll be looking to improve at all positions prior to the WSYL next year.

Obviously they won't take the team "as is" to the WSYL. But I don't know who will. Legs constructed a team of anyone that would fit into the age limits last year and I'm pretty certain every other club will do the same. This Igloo has already brought in extras last year and the year before to beat teams. I highly doubt this would be any different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know him very well. The midfield is locked. Only about 4 spots could possibly be upgraded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know him very well. The midfield is locked. Only about 4 spots could possibly be upgraded.

I know the Igloo goalie, Kid is legit. A lot of teams tried prying him away from what I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So only about 40% of the starters. That won't upset anyone...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did Express do this year for the WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's less than 20%. There are definitely some defense that could use a transfer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's less than 20%. There are definitely some defense that could use a transfer.

Well, that would require one of the coaches to step aside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What spots would by upgrades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is there attack, do they need any upgrading on the attack position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, there will be 2022's that will be eligible due to the tweaking of the age cutoff. The best kids that are eligible will be on the team. You may think the goalie is safe, the middies, etc... but they're not. There are likely older kids that will bump them. Then tell me how much you love your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, there will be 2022's that will be eligible due to the tweaking of the age cutoff. The best kids that are eligible will be on the team. You may think the goalie is safe, the middies, etc... but they're not. There are likely older kids that will bump them. Then tell me how much you love your team.

What's the tweaking? Nothing has changed. There's definitely Attack who should be tweaked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the tweaking? Nothing has changed. There's definitely Attack who should be tweaked.

Nothing has changed yet. Wait till they put the WSYL team together though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop. Nobody is moving up from the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop. Nobody is moving up from the B team.

No, the 2022's that fit within the modified age cutoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody have any insight on 2023 outlaws, their "a" team, heard they're supposed to be really good this yr, don't know much about organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody have any insight on 2023 outlaws, their "a" team, heard they're supposed to be really good this yr, don't know much about organization

Everyone left because of the coach. Sounds like coach wrote the post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope overheard parent shooting his mouth off, Bragging about how good the team is this yr, just wanted unbiased feedback since don't know much about them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope overheard parent shooting his mouth off, Bragging about how good the team is this yr, just wanted unbiased feedback since don't know much about them

Watched them practice. Top team. Practices are 2x per week. Didn't need those few who left. Midfield second to none and Attack much upgrade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select is A Minus
Not with top 3 or 4 teams
Kids did leave , but nothing to do with coaches
More they thought grass is greener elsewhere
Team has been practicing all year.
Kids are 11 12 years old. Just enjoy where yours is. Time flies by
Do not Live through your kids. Live for your kids
Bashing others on a anonymous site is really,really sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws A competes with the top program B teams. and thats all OK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight correction: we did leave because of the coaching, not because of the players. Kids were great friends, but the grass is like Kentucky blue grass on the other side.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say "older kid", does that mean they are in 7th grade? I am not completely following. If a team plays in grade based tournaments, and all the players are 2023 grad year, IS that CHEATING?
This site focus should be education about the game and forums about rules and where the game is going in the future. For instance, why has the boy's/men's game has become boring on offense because the fast break hardly exists? The shot clock not helping that much from what I can see. And I would never say I know everything about the game, just would like those types of discussions.
Best of luck to all teams this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight correction: we did leave because of the coaching, not because of the players. Kids were great friends, but the grass is like Kentucky blue grass on the other side.

Well, on the Outlaws side the grass is like Colorado home grown.

Page 51 of 102 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard