BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Re: Girls 2019 - 10th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where can I find a list

Of what?

doesn't matter....just post any kind of list please.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 field players and a goalie. I don't recall any NE teams being there. It was a good event.
Hey the NE dreamers are back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 field players and a goalie. I don't recall any NE teams being there. It was a good event.

Those silly dreamers ... w the best commit list in the nation ... silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yah....OK.....what "List" are you refurring to? Lax power says you have a cute little list with some nice commits, But compared to LI and Md it's just that cute, but not very impressive. Come back in about 10 years when you can commit more than 30 total girls to all 3 divisions, until then sit down little brother

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity making a little noise at the 2019 age group in recruiting. 2020 too. Quality commitments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for fun (and because the Mass. guys are so darn annoying) I went through the LaxPower 2019 commit list.

Laxpower is not a complete list but probably pretty accurate directionally.

Looking at listed 2019 commits from Boston College, Maryland, Northwestern, Notre Dame, UNC, Penn State, Florida, and Stanford.

Here is how home states for the above schools shake out so far.

MD: 19
NY: 13
NJ: 10
MA: 9
Others: 11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yah....OK.....what "List" are you refurring to? Lax power says you have a cute little list with some nice commits, But compared to LI and Md it's just that cute, but not very impressive. Come back in about 10 years when you can commit more than 30 total girls to all 3 divisions, until then sit down little brother

You probably think committing to MD or Penn St is better than committing to Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Dartmouth ... This little brother's kid is going to be your daughter's boss in a few years. You can sit down now fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cute little list little brother, add Navy, Yale, Cornell, BU, BC, Penn,and Georgetown and you can compare to LI. So I doubt your little princess will be the boss

You probably think committing to MD or Penn St is better than committing to Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Dartmouth ... This little brother's kid is going to be your daughter's boss in a few years. You can sit down now fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]7 field players and a goalie. I don't recall any NE teams being there. It was a good event.

Cute little list little brother, add Navy, Yale, Cornell, BU, BC, Penn,and Georgetown and you can compare to LI. So I doubt your little princess will be the boss

You probably think committing to MD or Penn St is better than committing to Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Dartmouth

Can add BC Georgetown and NAVY and others... I was just naming the schools in the top 15 academically ... and oh btw 2 to Harvard and 3 to Northwestern. My little princess and all the others will be telling your little Shannon wannabees to get them coffee. And these r on one team ... Compared to YJ, far better. Those YJs should have hit them books, bro. Then they could have turned down UNC for Stanford etc, like these girls did.

YJ 2019 commits to top 15 academic institutions

4 Duke
1 ND
1 Yale

Mass Elite 2019

1 Princeton
2 Harvard
1 Stanford
1 Duke
1 Dartmouth
3 Northwestern
1 Notre Dame
1 Vanderbilt

And probably more I don't even know about. Oh yeah, and Navy BC Richmond and many more. Best list in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STEPS NJ 20's. 2-ND 1 - Yale and throw in 1-HARVARD ... not a bad start ME

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats to the STEPS NJ girls and their families as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]7 field players and a goalie. I don't recall any NE teams being there. It was a good event.

You probably think committing to MD or Penn St is better than committing to Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Dartmouth

Can add BC Georgetown and NAVY and others... I was just naming the schools in the top 15 academically ... and oh btw 2 to Harvard and 3 to Northwestern. My little princess and all the others will be telling your little Shannon wannabees to get them coffee. And these r on one team ... Compared to YJ, far better. Those YJs should have hit them books, bro. Then they could have turned down UNC for Stanford etc, like these girls did.

4 Duke
1 ND
1 Yale

Mass Elite 2019

1 Princeton
2 Harvard
1 Stanford
1 Duke
1 Dartmouth
3 Northwestern
1 Notre Dame
1 Vanderbilt

And probably more I don't even know about. Oh yeah, and Navy BC Richmond and many more. Best list in the country.

Reading this, it reminded me of a quote from the brilliant philosopher Dennis Reynolds: Social media will come down on you with the fury of a middle aged man who has accomplished nothing. Godspeed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 Duke
1 ND
1 Yale

Mass Elite 2019

1 Princeton
2 Harvard
1 Stanford
1 Duke
1 Dartmouth
3 Northwestern
1 Notre Dame
1 Vanderbilt

Reading this, it reminded me of a quote from the brilliant philosopher Dennis Reynolds: Social media will come down on you with the fury of a middle aged man who has accomplished nothing. Godspeed!

When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats to the STEPS NJ girls and their families as well!

smart how you respond to your own post. really get some buzz going..no pun intended!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did some Mass. newbie just insinuate that Navy is not a top academic school? Thats a joke right? Neither is Cornell? Are you just saying that those are the best because it bolsters your argument?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 Duke
1 ND
1 Yale

Mass Elite 2019

1 Princeton
2 Harvard
1 Stanford
1 Duke
1 Dartmouth
3 Northwestern
1 Notre Dame
1 Vanderbilt

There are quite a few names missing from the posted lists from Maryland. There are others that my daughter has heard about through social media who's parents decided not to thump their chests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for fun (and because the Mass. guys are so darn annoying) I went through the LaxPower 2019 commit list.

Looking at listed 2019 commits from Boston College, Maryland, Northwestern, Notre Dame, UNC, Penn State, Florida, and Stanford.

Why would you randomly choose those schools, just curious. Cannot figure out what they all have in common, some are highly ranked in lax while others are not top in lax or academics while all are certainly very good in both. That said the ME moron who is bashing kids who go to very good academic schools who also happen to have excellent lax programs is an elitist loser. No one is ever going to work for his kid because his kid will most likely take after him and be an obnoxious moron.
My son graduated high school last year and the funny thing is a few of his classmates got into MIT,DUKE but were wait listed at some of the schools the jackass from ME has been looking down at. Getting into some of these state schools especially from out of state is no joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you randomly choose those schools, just curious. Cannot figure out what they all have in common,

I literally went through this thread and grabbed the schools that various posters said had "monster" or "strong" 2019 recruiting classes. Just scrolled through the thread and picked off the names everyone had brought up. Seemed like a nice mix of geography and school profiles too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did some Mass. newbie just insinuate that Navy is not a top academic school? Thats a joke right? Neither is Cornell? Are you just saying that those are the best because it bolsters your argument?

Nope not what was said. But nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you randomly choose those schools, just curious. Cannot figure out what they all have in common, some are highly ranked in lax while others are not top in lax or academics while all are certainly very good in both. That said the ME moron who is bashing kids who go to very good academic schools who also happen to have excellent lax programs is an elitist loser. No one is ever going to work for his kid because his kid will most likely take after him and be an obnoxious moron.
My son graduated high school last year and the funny thing is a few of his classmates got into MIT,DUKE but were wait listed at some of the schools the jackass from ME has been looking down at. Getting into some of these state schools especially from out of state is no joke.

Oh relax. That word elitist is thrown around a lot these days. No one is bashing kids. The bashing is for the parents. All you "elitist" LI lax daddies who think nowhere are there girls that can compete w your little shannons. You can go back and see what started this yet again. And it was LI lax daddy chest thumping and putting down NE kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't see anywhere on the mass elite website where they list their commits...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh relax. That word elitist is thrown around a lot these days. No one is bashing kids. The bashing is for the parents. All you "elitist" LI lax daddies who think nowhere are there girls that can compete w your little shannons. You can go back and see what started this yet again. And it was LI lax daddy chest thumping and putting down NE kids.

Okay let's go with a stuck up ignorant loser instead of elitist. Good for all these girls and the opportunities they have .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't see anywhere on the mass elite website where they list their commits...

u r correct, they do not. They list their alumnae.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay let's go with a stuck up ignorant loser instead of elitist. Good for all these girls and the opportunities they have .

Exactly. Now u get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the top 5 girls on ME going? and where are the top 5 on YJ going?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

To the school of their choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares but you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To whatever school they want that is the best for them and their family! smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No what started this is a elitest, obnoxious Mass. dad saying a tournament that included teams from MD, NJ, LI, upstste NY, VA, PA, CA, and others was somehow not a real tournament because the 30 commits from Mass. were not in attendance. Mass makes up a very small portion of the Lacrosse community, and is relatively new to the game, so to try to pry your little princesses club in amongst the best is on it's face ridicules (I call your kid princess because Mass. has yet to produce a Shannon) I am glad you are proud of your daughter, I hope she does well and becomes Mass. first Shannon level player (probably not) but until you can produce a team, club, or player that really can be taken notice by a vast majority in this tiny world we live in, please try to find some humility, right now you just sound like an overly jealous parent who's kid isn't getting the attention YOU think she deserves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are looking at the top lax programs, where is Stony Brook and Cuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No what started this is a elitest, obnoxious Mass. dad saying a tournament that included teams from MD, NJ, LI, upstste NY, VA, PA, CA, and others was somehow not a real tournament because the 30 commits from Mass. were not in attendance. Mass makes up a very small portion of the Lacrosse community, and is relatively new to the game, so to try to pry your little princesses club in amongst the best is on it's face ridicules (I call your kid princess because Mass. has yet to produce a Shannon) I am glad you are proud of your daughter, I hope she does well and becomes Mass. first Shannon level player (probably not) but until you can produce a team, club, or player that really can be taken notice by a vast majority in this tiny world we live in, please try to find some humility, right now you just sound like an overly jealous parent who's kid isn't getting the attention YOU think she deserves.

Uh no. Liar. Here is that post ... "Did anyone on here make it to that Indoor National Championships? Did any New England schools come out?
It was indoor format right, 6 field and 1 cage?"

Where exactly does it say what you said it did? Nowhere. The response of course by you was to be a total [lacrosse]... "The New England dreamers are back". You are a DB, plain and simple.

And for your edification (too big a word for u? look it up) the first two-time Tewaaraton winner was Kristen Kjellman - Westwood Ma. And you may know the ten time national team player and 4-time all-american and the ACC Female athlete of the year ... Kelly Amonte from Hingham, MA. So yeah there are a few Shannons from MA. Don't be so ignorant. It makes you look dumb.

You will respond by naming all the great LI players, which there are many. None of them are your kid. It's ok. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think these ME people suffer from little man syndrome. It's one thing to commit verbally as Fresh or A Soph and it's another thing once you get to college. Kids mature and the level of play they compete at level in HS makes a big difference! You see little ME man HS lacrosse is very poor overall in Mass. HENCE .. your llittle princess may look good now against schmucks... but come fall of 2019 ... uh oh the real players arrive and they been battled tested!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a side note, Kelly Amonte is married to a LI dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think these ME people suffer from little man syndrome. It's one thing to commit verbally as Fresh or A Soph and it's another thing once you get to college. Kids mature and the level of play they compete at level in HS makes a big difference! You see little ME man HS lacrosse is very poor overall in Mass. HENCE .. your llittle princess may look good now against schmucks... but come fall of 2019 ... uh oh the real players arrive and they been battled tested!

I guess HENCE was your big word? Nice job. You got to 5 letters. Impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay - this my commitment is bigger than your commitment talk is getting dull and tedious. Mass folks - let's call a truce until senior year and see what happens with the NLI's after it's all official. Right now - thumping chests about verbal commits can end up short lived, depending on how the annual coaching carousel stops. Being a Marylander - I have a proposal to the Long Islanders to compromise on this issue of lacrosse prowess - us Marylanders and you Long Islanders will agree that Mass or New England in general is coming close to catching up to our two hotbeds. And the Mass folks need to agree that we are catching up to them in ice hockey. How's that sound?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay - this my commitment is bigger than your commitment talk is getting dull and tedious. Mass folks - let's call a truce until senior year and see what happens with the NLI's after it's all official. Right now - thumping chests about verbal commits can end up short lived, depending on how the annual coaching carousel stops. Being a Marylander - I have a proposal to the Long Islanders to compromise on this issue of lacrosse prowess - us Marylanders and you Long Islanders will agree that Mass or New England in general is coming close to catching up to our two hotbeds. And the Mass folks need to agree that we are catching up to them in ice hockey. How's that sound?

Long Island has ice hockey??

Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

Yes it does, and it is very big....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
[quote=Anonymous]Okay - this my commitment is bigger than your commitment talk is getting dull and tedious. Mass folks - let's call a truce until senior year and see what happens with the NLI's after it's all official. Right now - thumping chests about verbal commits can end up short lived, depending on how the annual coaching carousel stops. Being a Marylander - I have a proposal to the Long Islanders to compromise on this issue of lacrosse prowess - us Marylanders and you Long Islanders will agree that Mass or New England in general is coming close to catching up to our two hotbeds. And the Mass folks need to agree that we are catching up to them in ice hockey. How's that sound?

Yes it does, and it is very big.... [/quote
Being from LI I will say this. Hockey is LI is tiny compared to Hockey in Mass. Long island girls are not as good as Mass girls at hockey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know of any d1 schools late in the recruiting process still recruiting '19s? My daughter's top school just pulled out and she is looking to reopen her process. She wants a competitive school with strong academics and decent lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it have to be D1? Is that what she wants or is that what you want for her? Ask her where she wants to go to school and go visit. Chase the schools and hopefully the lax will work out. I see and hear too many parents and kids hung up on D1. There is no NFL, NBA or MLB after their college lax. The division should not be a big factor in choosing what college your kid will get her education from. All the best.

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard