BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 91 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is grade based lacrosse. 05 babies everywhere!! stop with all this!! He could be 14! just play and getter done.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is grade based lacrosse. 05 babies everywhere!! stop with all this!! He could be 14! just play and getter done.

Sad. Not the way I grew up. If you were held back, we thought there was something wrong with you..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 years old - Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, enough with this kid. Stop already. Its getting creepy. Let it go now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His last name is Evans according to the video?? When did his Dad play at Maryland cause I played with Todd Evans (94-97/has no kids; happily awaiting his first child in May) at Maryland and there was no other Evans on the team during the late 80's and throughout the 90's. Was his dad on the club team?? I cant believe I am responding to this chat but someone asked me today if I ever heard of an Evans that played for the Terps any time between 87-99.
Best of the luck to the kid; dont blame him for his father's action. Those who brag are usually insecure and not nearly as good as they want other to perceive them to be, and If you are really are that good others will brag and talk about you.
Good luck 'kids'...parents shut up and try to enjoy it!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His last name is Evans according to the video?? When did his Dad play at Maryland cause I played with Todd Evans (94-97/has no kids; happily awaiting his first child in May) at Maryland and there was no other Evans on the team during the late 80's and throughout the 90's. Was his dad on the club team?? I cant believe I am responding to this chat but someone asked me today if I ever heard of an Evans that played for the Terps any time between 87-99.
Best of the luck to the kid; dont blame him for his father's action. Those who brag are usually insecure and not nearly as good as they want other to perceive them to be, and If you are really are that good others will brag and talk about you.
I think the only real reason why there is so much attention is because the kid is BLACK and our sport is still one that is closed only for us. Everyone else stay out. We talk about growing the game but we all know that even the natives are talked about poorly. This is creepy. It's like Cyber Stalking and Cyber Bullying a kid. I feel bad for him and his parents. Lock your doors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our 2023 team played against the kid, he is very good. He had 3 Goals and 4 Assist. Very smart player and used both hands. Unfortunately we lost by 2. Good luck to the kid. He has a very bright future. Complimented the mom and dad after the game and they were very gracious and super nice to us. Don't know what all the jealousy is about. Shame on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reps, reps, reps, Grab a jersey and play the Game, its better than a play date and x box..... I'm for the kid and his family, keep getting better, work hard and enjoy it...good luck...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reps, reps, reps, Grab a jersey and play the Game, its better than a play date and x box..... I'm for the kid and his family, keep getting better, work hard and enjoy it...good luck...

Maybe the dad can teach him to pass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the only real reason why there is so much attention is because the kid is BLACK and our sport is still one that is closed only for us. Everyone else stay out. We talk about growing the game but we all know that even the natives are talked about poorly. This is creepy. It's like Cyber Stalking and Cyber Bullying a kid. I feel bad for him and his parents. Lock your doors.

Shut up Mom. You are so far off. You are the problem with being politically correct. The kid is a ball hog. My son has played with him and so have his friends. Nobody likes playing with him when they have to watch him ball hog. Go back to where you crawled out from.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. You truly are. By "us", do you mean white people? You realize that the game was invented by Native Americans, right. Ever play an Canadian or Upstate/Western NY team, moron? The best of the bunch are Native American. donkey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And is it racist to look at public posts on You Tube and comment? Can't see color from those posts of the chosen one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best of the bunch are not Native American. The best of the bunch are in the lily white upper middle class communities on the East Coast. The sport is for the wealthy, look at every D-1 roster, very few if any players from the inner city. Kids who DO NOT have money don't play lacrosse because it doesn't offer enough scholarship money. Football and basketball do though. If lacrosse ever does begin to offer substantial $ the sport will become completely different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. You truly are. By "us", do you mean white people? You realize that the game was invented by Native Americans, right. Ever play an Canadian or Upstate/Western NY team, moron? The best of the bunch are Native American. donkey.

You must be new to this website because it doesn't matter black white green blue red, people get attacked (deservedly and unreservedly) for a myriad of reasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what teams going to Md on march 18?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what teams going to Md on march 18?
The same 3 that were supposed to go last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will win Elite Eight this summer
Team 91 Wolfpack, Annapolis Hawks, Brotherly Love, Igloo, Team 91 Maryland, Madlax, Legacy TAZ, Bethesda.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Wolfpack, Annapolis Hawks, Brotherly Love, Igloo, Team 91 Maryland, Madlax, Legacy TAZ, Bethesda.

haha...poor Igloo. What a tourney though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ with the Chosen One

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The chosen one.... Where was he last year when TAZ was winning?
He's just getting on the train.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ with the Chosen One

TAZ will win if they play WolfPack, lose if they play madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know that the Lefty Attackman is the Best player on TAZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How good is Bethesda I saw they beat the pack anyone see the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack takes it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know that the Lefty Attackman is the Best player on TAZ
Kuttin is drawing the money now to pay his travel to MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are 1-4 against the pack. Beat them last season in OT. WP just beat them up a couple on months ago down in MD. It comes down to the WP and Taz. Only team on this list that gives the WP a run

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are 1-4 against the pack. Beat them last season in OT. WP just beat them up a couple on months ago down in MD. It comes down to the WP and Taz. Only team on this list that gives the WP a run

"gives the WP a run"? Isn't the last time WP beat TAZ when the boys were in 3rd grade? Think it's five in a row for TAZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams make changes every year. Even small, subtle changes can yield large results. It could be a few new players, a new coach or assistant, players advancing in skill or growing, new or more rigorous practice schedule, etc... To say that one team is better than another before the season starts based on last season is foolish and meaningless. That comment sounds as if a Packrat is trying to project dominance, hoping that another team doesn't leap frog his son's team this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHOSEN ONE WILL DOMINATE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"gives the WP a run"? Isn't the last time WP beat TAZ when the boys were in 3rd grade? Think it's five in a row for TAZ

Last summer genius and they were weak 1 goal games. Go beat Bethesda and Madlax and then talk. WP took care of those 2 already. Something you just cant seem to accomplish. See you in Maryland Taddie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why lose to Madlax the huge overage middie causes matchup problems?
Good player but my son was complaining cause he said his voice was cracking and he had dots on his face (he meant acne) this was last summer when they were in 4 th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 thread. You have won the award for creepiest group of Parents and Coaches on the Back of the Cage. At least you maniacs will have this award when your kid quits lacrosse at 16 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THIS WHOLE POST IS A DISGRACE. Larry Miller, Larry LarryMiller and every other administrator better take notice what kind of garbage is on this thread.

Mentioning a kid by name. How dare you POS's comment about a kid and the father by name and color of his skin. The only one's that know this detailed information are the parents on the kids own team. Amazing what tough guys you all are on an anonymous post. Just disgusting. This keeps up this will NOT be the end. Cyber bullying is unacceptable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last summer genius and they were weak 1 goal games. Go beat Bethesda and Madlax and then talk. WP took care of those 2 already. Something you just cant seem to accomplish. See you in Maryland Taddie

LOL...Easy Snowflake, just making an observation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't TAZ beat WP in Maryland 8 weeks ago along with blc and millons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lefty attack? Guess you haven't seen the team play. Lots of great players on that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 thread. You have won the award for creepiest group of Parents and Coaches on the Back of the Cage. At least you maniacs will have this award when your kid quits lacrosse at 16 years old.

If he quits, he will be thrown out of the house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who died and made you the moderator. Dude you are one negative person...that is the vitriol you choose to spew....you must be a real joy to hang with

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good player but my son was complaining cause he said his voice was cracking and he had dots on his face (he meant acne) this was last summer when they were in 4 th grade

Get over it. You don't need to lash out at a ten year old just to make yourself feel better. We all know your kid got trucked and left the field crying. And then you spent the rest of the game explaining that your kid is going to be 6' even though you are only 5'8", and the only reason the other kids are bigger is because they must be older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it. You don't need to lash out at a ten year old just to make yourself feel better. We all know your kid got trucked and left the field crying. And then you spent the rest of the game explaining that your kid is going to be 6' even though you are only 5'8", and the only reason the other kids are bigger is because they must be older.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, so very true, every 5'6" dad explains how his son will be just like his third cousin from his mother's side who was 6'5". Hear it every time. there is a formula to average your son's height. It's not exact, but gives you a general idea. Some kids will obviously beat the formula, as well as some who will be far shorter than what it says.

Page 39 of 91 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard