BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 65 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks are clearly the best 2022 team today. Larger core of A players and more continuity among them. It will be interesting to see how things pan out next summer as players jockey for inclusion into Maverick and the other 8th grade summer showcases.

What does that mean? It will pan out the way it is supposed too. Players that are good enough will be selected into the half a dozen elite camps and the half a dozen recruiting camps across the country. Players will continue to play for their club though out the year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR lost to Cannons in championship game in double OT last year. Tough luck in OT two years in a row for RR

You learn from it and move on. It's indoor lacrosse, people. It is meant to keep players playing in the off season. Rosters change game to game because of other winter sports commitments. You all need to settle down and move on. Spring practices in a month. Get excited and start getting focused instead of crying so much. Again, it's indoor.

You must be a daddy that is not in indoor . It matters to the teams and players who are playing and it doesn't matter if its indoor , outdoor , fiddle , basement or back yard. Yes , spring is right around the corner but until then its indoor and it is exciting for those that are in it.
So come back on here in the spring and summer with your negative gibber and complaining because your kid is still losing.

Spring leagues and summer tournaments are all that matter. Indoor box league at Goals is for fun and to keep a stick in the kids hands. To get all excited like you are is way over the top. It indoor WINTER box, nothing more and nothing less. No one is showing any negative gibber, as you put it, but no one other that you seems to be over the top with this winter stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR lost to Cannons in championship game in double OT last year. Tough luck in OT two years in a row for RR

You learn from it and move on. It's indoor lacrosse, people. It is meant to keep players playing in the off season. Rosters change game to game because of other winter sports commitments. You all need to settle down and move on. Spring practices in a month. Get excited and start getting focused instead of crying so much. Again, it's indoor.

You must be a daddy that is not in indoor . It matters to the teams and players who are playing and it doesn't matter if its indoor , outdoor , fiddle , basement or back yard. Yes , spring is right around the corner but until then its indoor and it is exciting for those that are in it.
So come back on here in the spring and summer with your negative gibber and complaining because your kid is still losing.

Spring leagues and summer tournaments are all that matter. Indoor box league at Goals is for fun and to keep a stick in the kids hands. To get all excited like you are is way over the top. It indoor WINTER box, nothing more and nothing less. No one is showing any negative gibber, as you put it, but no one other that you seems to be over the top with this winter stuff.

Well a certain person who shall remain nameless ..that has a website on recruiting and early recruits ..could have been at some of the games...just saying...A shout out by certain people goes a long way..indoor or not! Keep it real people! eye on the prize!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well a certain person who shall remain nameless ..that has a website on recruiting and early recruits ..could have been at some of the games...just saying...A shout out by certain people goes a long way..indoor or not! Keep it real people! eye on the prize!
. You can't be referring to Ty Xanders could you? If you are, think about who pays him, how does he make his money. He shouldn't be taken too seriously because most college coaches don't. They know how to find top recruite's without any help/assistance from Ty. And college coaches would not be looking at 2022's, they are just starting to look at 2021's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preliminary Hoco Divisions

2022 ELITE ------------
Crabs
Hawks
Team 91
API
Rough Riders
FCA
Madlax
Bethesda
Cannons

2022 AA -----------
Club Blue
Lax Factory
VLC
Thunder
3D Select
Next Level

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. You can't be referring to Ty Xanders could you? If you are, think about who pays him, how does he make his money. He shouldn't be taken too seriously because most college coaches don't. They know how to find top recruite's without any help/assistance from Ty. And college coaches would not be looking at 2022's, they are just starting to look at 2021's.

Whether it is Ty or someone else, there is no better place to evaluate how kids work in tight spaces than Box and Goals Baltimore is the best league to gauge that. Goals has a good thing going and all teams that participated got better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about that league.

Let me guess, your son is not playing in it? That league is doing a great job feeling out the competition out there and invited good teams to come compete in friendly games .

DMV Premier League has excellent competition, but they really need to paint a crease on that floor if they are going to call crease violations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 ELITE ------------
Crabs
Hawks
Team 91
API
Rough Riders
FCA
Madlax
Bethesda
Cannons

2022 AA -----------
Club Blue
Lax Factory
VLC
Thunder
3D Select
Next Level

Where did you find this info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 ELITE ------------
Crabs
Hawks
Team 91
API
Rough Riders
FCA
Madlax
Bethesda
Cannons

2022 AA -----------
Club Blue
Lax Factory
VLC
Thunder
3D Select
Next Level

A lot of teams off the preliminary list

KI Storm?
Koopers?
Looneys?
Team MD?
WolfPack?
Rock?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 ELITE ------------
Crabs
Hawks
Team 91
API
Rough Riders
FCA
Madlax
Bethesda
Cannons

2022 AA -----------
Club Blue
Lax Factory
VLC
Thunder
3D Select
Next Level

KI Storm?
Koopers?
Looneys?
Team MD?
WolfPack?
Rock?

2022 A -----------
Greene Turtle
HoCo
FCA
Kooper's
Peninsula
Wolfpack
Looney's
Bethesda
Rock
Cavalier

2022 B -----------
Hereford
Madlax
MD Extreme
Zingos
Revolution
Team 42
Green Hornets
Peninsula
Lax World
Next Level
Starz
Fallston
Breakers
Rockfish
Sidewinders
Gonzo
Maryland Wild

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 ELITE ------------
Crabs
Hawks
Team 91
API
Rough Riders
FCA
Madlax
Bethesda
Cannons

2022 AA -----------
Club Blue
Lax Factory
VLC
Thunder
3D Select
Next Level

KI Storm?
Koopers?
Looneys?
Team MD?
WolfPack?
Rock?

2022 A -----------
Greene Turtle
HoCo
FCA
Kooper's
Peninsula
Wolfpack
Looney's
Bethesda
Rock
Cavalier

2022 B -----------
Hereford
Madlax
MD Extreme
Zingos
Revolution
Team 42
Green Hornets
Peninsula
Lax World
Next Level
Starz
Fallston
Breakers
Rockfish
Sidewinders
Gonzo
Maryland Wild

No storm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goals update?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 21
Crabs 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 21
Crabs 14

Congrats to the Hawks. Spring season is near.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always nice to see the Crabs take a beating. Wonder how may kids they added to the roster for the championship? Cheaters through and through...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always nice to see the Crabs take a beating. Wonder how may kids they added to the roster for the championship? Cheaters through and through...

Do you feel better getting that out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think the Crabs added anyone. The score was about the same as the second time the Hawks and Crabs played. The 1st time they played, the Crabs were caught off guard and without their goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course - excuses from the Crabs. Goalie wasn't there, middie was hurt, it was raining, Johnny was at wrestling...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the guys running their mouth were not at the game. Or at any of the games and just hates the crabs.

Last nights game was good and very entertaining , both teams are very good.
Crabs showed a lot of toughness and grit to stay in the game . Hawks looked like they do every week. Very good. Both goalies played terrific

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a matter of time before the 2022 Crabs roster is filled with 21s and a 20 or two. Shameful organization....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a matter of time before the 2022 Crabs roster is filled with 21s and a 20 or two. Shameful organization....

You had to get that out at 5:30 in the morning? Look around, there are 2022 teams with more holdbacks than Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a surgeon - I'm up early. I've had two kids play in the MD competitive club lacrosse scene. I know how the fat crab rolls. You will see a mass migration of 21s to the 22 team shortly. Remember the stunt they pulled against 91 at Beach Lax a couple of years ago? How did they do in Denver at the WSYL when they couldn't play their holdbacks? They got destroyed on national tv. No - no other team has more holdbacks or encourages holding your kid back like Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has more holdbacks than anone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a surgeon - I'm up early. I've had two kids play in the MD competitive club lacrosse scene. I know how the fat crab rolls. You will see a mass migration of 21s to the 22 team shortly. Remember the stunt they pulled against 91 at Beach Lax a couple of years ago? How did they do in Denver at the WSYL when they couldn't play their holdbacks? They got destroyed on national tv. No - no other team has more holdbacks or encourages holding your kid back like Crabs.

Go back to sleep, Doc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The blame likely lies at the feet of McDonogh, Boys Latin, Loyola, etc.

If there is any chance your kid is not going to come in to the school getting straight As, they recommend repeating 8th grade to get the kid up to speed on the school curriculum so that their transcript for college is as good as it can possibly be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If there is any chance your kid is not going to come in to the school getting straight As, they recommend repeating 8th grade to get the kid up to speed on the school curriculum so that their transcript for college is as good as it can possibly be.

You are full of sh*t, plain and simple. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if that were true, which it isn't, then the blame lies at the feet of the inferior public school system for not teaching and caring about their students. Just pass them along to the next grade, can't be bothered with slower or need help students. Now that is the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds spot on to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs isn't a school, Doctor. Clubs have tryouts. The best kids make the best teams. Schools and parents confer to make the best decisions for their students and kids as a separate matter. All the best teams are loaded with private school kids, mostly did prefirst, some held back in middle school eventually if didn't do prefirst. Rest assured the school curriculums and placements in the area private schools care zero about club lacrosse. Madlax, FCA, Crabs, Looney's, many others, check the rosters, many many private school players. It just is what it is, as much as you would like it to be some nefarious plot driven by the club lax overlords.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents drive this stupidity. My kid has to be a superstar lax player so I will pay an additional year of private school so he get a partial scholarship to college (maybe). So dumb. Merit boys and girls. Invest that extra year of private school and you can pay for an entire year of college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents drive this stupidity. My kid has to be a superstar lax player so I will pay an additional year of private school so he get a partial scholarship to college (maybe). So dumb. Merit boys and girls. Invest that extra year of private school and you can pay for an entire year of college.

So you are so obsessed with this topic that you believe private schools educators talk parents into the prefirst curriculum because of sports. 6 year olds that may not even play sports yet? Perhaps it is because they want the best education, and let's face it, the government is not the gold standard for success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very True. Unfortunately universities love these kids.

Nothing like being a 20 year old freshman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you missed EXTRA year. You must have gone to Calvert hall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not hard to be the best when you are 16 in the 8th grade playing against 13 year olds. 2020 Crabs middie in HOCO last spring was 16 years old.

Crabs and organizations like them teach kids that if they aren't good enough to compete with kids their own age - no problem - just drop down a grade and play against your brother's friends and you too can get a 10% scholarship to college.

If its not a nefarious plot why are the competitive club owners fighting the change to go age based? Because by playing older kids they gain an unfair advantage which gets more of their kids recruited - which ultimately puts more money in their pocket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They better bring on the 2021's to the team in addition to the ones they have now if they want to compete at this age group this spring and summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough talk about Crabs. What's going on over at FCA? I heard they improved but I haven't seen them play anywhere. Are they the team to beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They look pretty good driving up in their cars with the fish on the back. Jesus would be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough talk about Crabs. What's going on over at FCA? I heard they improved but I haven't seen them play anywhere. Are they the team to beat?

Depends on who they are playing against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends on who they are playing against.

They played in the DMV premeir league last weekend. Any update on how they did?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a [lacrosse] of a lot easier to get an academic scholarship than it is to get an athletic one. Think about that while you are proposing all of these ridiculous reasons to explain why your kid can't get on the field.

Page 28 of 65 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard