BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,534
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nat Champ?....Thats funny! Let's wait till games are plyed before you make such bold predictions!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nat Champ?....Thats funny! Let's wait till games are plyed before you make such bold predictions!

USC? That's what predictions r. I don't have to wait. They r very, very good and getting better, returning their key players from a team that won 20in a row and took syracuse to OT in the NCAAs, have the best goalie and added the #1 recruit in the country. They have a real chance and I'm predicting the win. Why is that funny?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

USC? That's what predictions r. I don't have to wait. They r very, very good and getting better, returning their key players from a team that won 20in a row and took syracuse to OT in the NCAAs, have the best goalie and added the #1 recruit in the country. They have a real chance and I'm predicting the win. Why is that funny?

#1 recruit is a freshman, not likely to be an impact player this year, sorry. Plenty of goalies just as good or better. Also maybe overrated somewhat. They don't have what it takes to win it all, not even close . You will see once actual games are played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny because they play a weak schedule , Syracuse went on to get hammered , their style of play is not advantageous with the new shot clock rules. When you say best goalie you sound douchie ,she is one of the best but there are several ,UNC , UVA , Norte Dame and others who may argue the point .UNC , Maryland , still far ahead . Watch out for Florida , Norte Dame .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny because they play a weak schedule , Syracuse went on to get hammered , their style of play is not advantageous with the new shot clock rules. When you say best goalie you sound douchie ,she is one of the best but there are several ,UNC , UVA , Norte Dame and others who may argue the point .UNC , Maryland , still far ahead . Watch out for Florida , Norte Dame .

You sound douchie. Don't think we need to watch out for Notre Dame, Dad. No more Barb Sullivan means goalie gets exposed. Big difference. Most improved record and biggest surprise threat since everyone is counting them out ... Northwestern. Best sophomore goalie in the land.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone keeps yammering yet their kids will go to Suffolk cc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a kid that committed to top 10 and is smart . But chose the school
because it felt right and was a good fit. She's 15 ? Had opps at top acedemic schools but she didn't like the environment i.e.: student body , coaches etc... but sick academics . Wrong or right? Serious only responses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nat Champ?....Thats funny! Let's wait till games are plyed before you make such bold predictions!

You sound douchie. Don't think we need to watch out for Notre Dame, Dad. No more Barb Sullivan means goalie gets exposed. Big difference. Most improved record and biggest surprise threat since everyone is counting them out ... Northwestern. Best sophomore goalie in the land. [/qu

I stand corrected you don't only sound douchie but are a [lacrosse] . Stop with the best nonsense and stop with knocking down or singling out one kid who you have in a short time shown yourself to be obsessed with. Northwestern ... a real surprise threat , yeah no one has ever heard of that program before even though you just had 10 posters say It's the same teams that have a shot at winning it each year and it has not changed. Thanks for naming one of the most successful NCAA programs in history as a surprise threat .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, and girls are now commiting, which is why this talk is relevant, go to the PAL thread if you do't like it! The Jackpot is a top 20 school who has a chance at a Nat Champ. BC is not one of those.[/quote]

Don't tell me where I should go you moron. Don't act like a tuff guy on a keyboard.
I feel sorry for your daughter. Make sure she commits no matter what.
Btw my name is John let me know if you would like to talk I can leave you my cell here as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nat Champ?....Thats funny! Let's wait till games are plyed before you make such bold predictions!

You sound douchie. Don't think we need to watch out for Notre Dame, Dad. No more Barb Sullivan means goalie gets exposed. Big difference. Most improved record and biggest surprise threat since everyone is counting them out ... Northwestern. Best sophomore goalie in the land. [/qu

I stand corrected you don't only sound douchie but are a [lacrosse] . Stop with the best nonsense and stop with knocking down or singling out one kid who you have in a short time shown yourself to be obsessed with. Northwestern ... a real surprise threat , yeah no one has ever heard of that program before even though you just had 10 posters say It's the same teams that have a shot at winning it each year and it has not changed. Thanks for naming one of the most successful NCAA programs in history as a surprise threat .

Which one kid? I named and referred to many young women, not kids. You don't apparently know the difference. Your name-calling exposes you as more of a kid than these very accomplished young women. I name NU as a surprise Nat Champ pick THIS year, because they went 11-10 last year and the oh so sophisticated lacrosse elite on this website believe them to be well past their prime as a program. And you yourself picked at least 4 teams ahead of them including the amazingly insightful statement that UNC and MD are still "far ahead". WOW, what analysis. Way to go out on a limb. Then go on to throw out the #3 an#5 team from laxpower last year. So your super amazing position is to watch out for 4 of the best 5 teams from last year. Way to go Einstein. So yeah, USC and NU are out of the box picks for Nat Champ this year. Try exercising your brain. Think a little. Maybe you too can come up with something a little different. Probably not.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we always talking about the top 10% of schools and players? Never ever realistic talk of where most kids will play and get into with average academics and average lacrosse? Elon, Bryant, Marist, Fairfield, Iona, Quinnipiac, LIU Brooklyn and so many more

You're right. Everyone wants the top ten (especially when your daughter is in 9th grade and you haven't yet been down the lacrosse recruiting road - we did too). My daughter had a few offers from higher ranked lax schools, but for little money and she was clearly not one of their top picks. She did, however, have offers from a few schools you mention, as well as a few other similar schools. She picked the one she liked best, is getting substantial athletic money and is very happy with her choice. Academically the school is a great fit for her too.

I have a solid B student who is a good player. Anyone know anything about Mercy and Oneonta? Those are my people! Funny how I share I sideline with a lot of similer kids and families every weekend yet when they get on BOTC they turn into elite players and students
Try looking a Dowling a solid D2 school just make sure you get the money up front

Not sure if that's an attempt at a joke or you're just out of the loop, but Dowling closed and filed for bankruptcy. Good news is the women's team (I think 11 of them) and their coach are going to NYIT as a group to start a program there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one kid? I named and referred to many young women, not kids. You don't apparently know the difference. Your name-calling exposes you as more of a kid than these very accomplished young women. I name NU as a surprise Nat Champ pick THIS year, because they went 11-10 last year and the oh so sophisticated lacrosse elite on this website believe them to be well past their prime as a program. And you yourself picked at least 4 teams ahead of them including the amazingly insightful statement that UNC and MD are still "far ahead". WOW, what analysis. Way to go out on a limb. Then go on to throw out the #3 an#5 team from laxpower last year. So your super amazing position is to watch out for 4 of the best 5 teams from last year. Way to go Einstein. So yeah, USC and NU are out of the box picks for Nat Champ this year. Try exercising your brain. Think a little. Maybe you too can come up with something a little different. Probably not.

"Which one kid?"
"means goalie gets exposed."
If you are too ignorant to see you did single out one kid then I also get why you don't see that calling NW a "surprise threat" is ridiculous. Now try and back track on what you actually said .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
USC? That's what predictions r. I don't have to wait. They r very, very good and getting better, returning their key players from a team that won 20in a row and took syracuse to OT in the NCAAs, have the best goalie and added the #1 recruit in the country. They have a real chance and I'm predicting the win. Why is that funny? [/quote]

It's funny because they play a weak schedule , Syracuse went on to get hammered , their style of play is not advantageous with the new shot clock rules. When you say best goalie you sound douchie ,she is one of the best but there are several ,UNC , UVA , Norte Dame and others who may argue the point .UNC , Maryland , still far ahead . Watch out for Florida , Norte Dame .[/quote]

I stand corrected you don't only sound douchie but are a [lacrosse] . Stop with the best nonsense and stop with knocking down or singling out one kid who you have in a short time shown yourself to be obsessed with. Northwestern ... a real surprise threat , yeah no one has ever heard of that program before even though you just had 10 posters say It's the same teams that have a shot at winning it each year and it has not changed. Thanks for naming one of the most successful NCAA programs in history as a surprise threat .[/quote]

Which one kid? I named and referred to many young women, not kids. You don't apparently know the difference. Your name-calling exposes you as more of a kid than these very accomplished young women. I name NU as a surprise Nat Champ pick THIS year, because they went 11-10 last year and the oh so sophisticated lacrosse elite on this website believe them to be well past their prime as a program. And you yourself picked at least 4 teams ahead of them including the amazingly insightful statement that UNC and MD are still "far ahead". WOW, what analysis. Way to go out on a limb. Then go on to throw out the #3 an#5 team from laxpower last year. So your super amazing position is to watch out for 4 of the best 5 teams from last year. Way to go Einstein. So yeah, USC and NU are out of the box picks for Nat Champ this year. Try exercising your brain. Think a little. Maybe you too can come up with something a little different. Probably not. [/quote]

"Which one kid?"
If you are too ignorant to see you did single out one kid then I also get why you don't see that calling NW a "surprise threat" is ridiculous. Now try and back track on what you actually said .
[/quote]

Listen sensitive little goalie dad, I mentioned many young women, not just one. You just wanted to focus on that one. I mentioned the goalie at NU, the great goalie at USC (national team, yup), Barb Sullivan, the superstar from BBP among others. You chose to focus on one. You obviously are a little golden domer suck up. NU has not won a championship since 2012, has had a declining record every year since then, and finished 11-10 last year and 12th in the final coach's poll. To pick them this year as National Champion is absolutely an upset pick. You should actually know just a little bit about what you speak before you put finger to keyboard. You should probably leave it stuck where it usually is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I stand corrected you don't only sound douchie but are a [lacrosse] . Stop with the best nonsense and stop with knocking down or singling out one kid who you have in a short time shown yourself to be obsessed with. Northwestern ... a real surprise threat , yeah no one has ever heard of that program before even though you just had 10 posters say It's the same teams that have a shot at winning it each year and it has not changed. Thanks for naming one of the most successful NCAA programs in history as a surprise threat .[/quote]

Which one kid? I named and referred to many young women, not kids. You don't apparently know the difference. Your name-calling exposes you as more of a kid than these very accomplished young women. I name NU as a surprise Nat Champ pick THIS year, because they went 11-10 last year and the oh so sophisticated lacrosse elite on this website believe them to be well past their prime as a program. And you yourself picked at least 4 teams ahead of them including the amazingly insightful statement that UNC and MD are still "far ahead". WOW, what analysis. Way to go out on a limb. Then go on to throw out the #3 an#5 team from laxpower last year. So your super amazing position is to watch out for 4 of the best 5 teams from last year. Way to go Einstein. So yeah, USC and NU are out of the box picks for Nat Champ this year. Try exercising your brain. Think a little. Maybe you too can come up with something a little different. Probably not. [/quote]

"Which one kid?"
[/quote]

Listen sensitive little goalie dad, I mentioned many young women, not just one. You just wanted to focus on that one. I mentioned the goalie at NU, the great goalie at USC (national team, yup), Barb Sullivan, the superstar from BBP among others. You chose to focus on one. You obviously are a little golden domer suck up. NU has not won a championship since 2012, has had a declining record every year since then, and finished 11-10 last year and 12th in the final coach's poll. To pick them this year as National Champion is absolutely an upset pick. You should actually know just a little bit about what you speak before you put finger to keyboard. You should probably leave it stuck where it usually is. [/quote]

If I left it stuck there your wife would never be able to get dressed. You mentioned one player in a negative light and only one because you like to pick on players out of some insecurity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 recruit is a freshman, not likely to be an impact player this year, sorry. Plenty of goalies just as good or better. Also maybe overrated somewhat. They don't have what it takes to win it all, not even close . You will see once actual games are played

While I don't think USC has a chance to win the national championship, their goalie is most definitely the best in the country. Actually watch her play and you will agree. No wasted motion, calm as calm could be, explodes to the ball, and is always in the right position. She was the #1 goalie when she played in high school at SSSA, and still is #1. (Although the UNC goalie that won the national championship game is damn close! That was a treat to watch in person.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both of you guys are A holes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Which one kid?"
[/quote]

Listen sensitive little goalie dad, I mentioned many young women, not just one. You just wanted to focus on that one. I mentioned the goalie at NU, the great goalie at USC (national team, yup), Barb Sullivan, the superstar from BBP among others. You chose to focus on one. You obviously are a little golden domer suck up. NU has not won a championship since 2012, has had a declining record every year since then, and finished 11-10 last year and 12th in the final coach's poll. To pick them this year as National Champion is absolutely an upset pick. You should actually know just a little bit about what you speak before you put finger to keyboard. You should probably leave it stuck where it usually is. [/quote]

If I left it stuck there your wife would never be able to get dressed. You mentioned one player in a negative light and only one because you like to pick on players out of some insecurity. [/quote]

You are clearly a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunch of daddies arguing over whose goalie daughter is better, hysterical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both of you guys are A holes

Yeah and you're not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It could be the moms fighting over who is prettier. Dont laugh i have seen it with my own eyes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction ... Maryland will not make the finals this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and who else do u think could be in the finals... BC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny!! Will never happen, but it's nice to be a dreamer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any YJ Maryland commits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NU

WHO CARES??? None of your daughters play at any of these schools. When does the SUNYAC start league play LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any YJ Maryland commits

All commits are on their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are YJ results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Jones' went up and how many Cuerios went down or is this another year of no changes? We went to tryouts but it was pretty clear there was no way my daughter was cracking the top team they said some of the B teams were going up before new girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When are YJ results?

Half of the results are posted already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did infamous girl make

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Jones' went up and how many Cuerios went down or is this another year of no changes? We went to tryouts but it was pretty clear there was no way my daughter was cracking the top team they said some of the B teams were going up before new girls

Wow I'm surprised by some of the movement. All I can say is if you haven't cracked the A team this year, run. Looks like they moved up the ones mommy & daddy complained enough about, and put the others out to pasture on the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
infamous girl is on B wow. Didn't see that coming she!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't see that one coming either. Suprising.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone saw that coming...Unbelievable!! Guess when they said they were moving up girls from B, they were right. Private lessons and kiss [lacrosse] parents wins again. It has always been that way they only way to really crack that A team is to 1) pay for privates 2) kiss [lacrosse] 3) pay for cruise and laui 4) kiss [lacrosse]. start all over in that order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone please explain who this girl is and why people harass her on this page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did infamous girl make
the new to the program infamous girl or the A team infamous girl. There are lots to keep track of! Either way some cant be happy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone saw that coming...Unbelievable!! Guess when they said they were moving up girls from B, they were right. Private lessons and kiss [lacrosse] parents wins again. It has always been that way they only way to really crack that A team is to 1) pay for privates 2) kiss [lacrosse] 3) pay for cruise and laui 4) kiss [lacrosse]. start all over in that order.

I really thought this would be the year they would put the lax towns favors where they belong, seeing how this is a big year for recruiting and many are more deserving. Guess I gave YJ too much credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't see that one coming either. Suprising.

Ok I'll bite, Who/what is infamous girl?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YJ now has 2 (A) teams and 2(B) teams? Based on the new color code on the website Curcio and Jones are now Both A teams? and the 3rd and 4th team are now B level teams..Is anyone buying this bunch of baloney CR is selling?

Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard