BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Sunday there were no coaches lining the sidelines. Only the Md coach(he had to be there) and a rep from Penn State. Guess they were at NLF watching our nations best like DC Express and Madlax tear it up.

Disagree. Our team had coaches at every game on Sunday. This was a good event. I thought the refs did a good job letting the boys play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Sunday there were no coaches lining the sidelines. Only the Md coach(he had to be there) and a rep from Penn State. Guess they were at NLF watching our nations best like DC Express and Madlax tear it up.
Over 15 top D1 coaches at Madlax/Leading Edge game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots arguing about scores is entertaining and really pathetic. Scores mean nothing. The kids are older it's about them playing and getting seen by coaches. No one cares if Crush loses or FCA beat Looneys or Madlax played leading edge. The kids are all friends. This is a bunch of dads who care about scores and who wins by How many. Half of you guys arguing on here could be college teammates with the people your fighting with. Slow yourselves down and enjoy the opportunity to watch your boys play it will be Over soon and you'll look back and realize what you missed. Trust me
Thanks good advice I will give to my parents this week after we play 91, Lax Balck and Sweetlax national team

Admitted coach on here!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are the moron... go watch soccer if you want a 0-0 tie and not care about the scores.. all the boys want to win. and you can be sure Laxachussets is talking about their 8-4 victory over Looney's...rightfully so..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You are the moron... go watch soccer if you want a 0-0 tie and not care about the scores.. all the boys want to win. and you can be sure Laxachussets is talking about their 8-4 victory over Looney's...rightfully so..

If you don't want to keep score, play an instrument instead. Dang, Lax put it on Looney's!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone wanna try a top 10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91,FCA Looney's,Lax Black, Edge, NH Tomahawks,LIE, Crabs, Annapolis H, Sweetlax Upstate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do u figure LIE is ahead of the Crabs? The Crabs beat them this past Sun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's also listed ahead of Lax who they lost to 8-4 on Sunday... not to take away from Laxachussets because they deserved to win on Sunday but the Looney's played terribly.. just one of those early season games.. and when you win 19-1 in the game before it's hard to get up for much better competition.. Looney's beats Laxachussets by 4-5 next time around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's also listed ahead of Lax who they lost to 8-4 on Sunday... not to take away from Laxachussets because they deserved to win on Sunday but the Looney's played terribly.. just one of those early season games.. and when you win 19-1 in the game before it's hard to get up for much better competition.. Looney's beats Laxachussets by 4-5 next time around.

Says looneys Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where does Sweetlax Florida fall into this mix? They have 4 D1 commits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91,FCA Looney's,Lax Black, Edge, NH Tomahawks,LIE, Crabs, Annapolis H, Sweetlax Upstate.

Who are Lax Black? Sweetlax Upstate shouldn't be on the list. NL beat them this summer easily, same with NH Tomahawks. WestCoast Allstars should be on it. Heard laxachuesetts is good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do u figure LIE is ahead of the Crabs? The Crabs beat them this past Sun.
sorry thought the score was the other way around...hopefully all these teams play @ crabfeast in June and show up with their strongest teams. That's a playout event and will be lots of fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are Lax Black? Sweetlax Upstate shouldn't be on the list. NL beat them this summer easily, same with NH Tomahawks. WestCoast Allstars should be on it. Heard laxachuesetts is good this year.
Lax Black is Lacachusetts #! team playing this Saturday in Philadelphia

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says looneys Dad

So just how do you know this? Maybe it is just someone who knows club lacrosse in Md. and is expressing an opinion.
It is buttheads like you, hiding behind your computer posting blah blah blah useless crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parent here, Laxachusetts beat us fair and square, made some serious improvements and are clearly a better team than we are right now. I would say Team 91 and FCA are the two best team in the 2020 class followed by Laxachusttes and followed by everyone else who could win or lose depending on the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says looneys Dad

So just how do you know this? Maybe it is just someone who knows club lacrosse in Md. and is expressing an opinion.
It is buttheads like you, hiding behind your computer posting blah blah blah useless crap.

Looneys are Looney!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says looneys Dad

Looneys are Looney!!!

Wow, another butthead hiding behind their computer. Amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parent here, Laxachusetts beat us fair and square, made some serious improvements and are clearly a better team than we are right now. I would say Team 91 and FCA are the two best team in the 2020 class followed by Laxachusttes and followed by everyone else who could win or lose depending on the day.

Looney parent? I seriously doubt it. This sounds more like R McClernan or BJ from 91Md. But I'm guessing a Laxachusttes parent/fan as my first choice.
Amazing when a team looses a game everyone seems that the team is doomed, falling apart etc etc. I'm not associated with Looney's in any way, my son and I watched the Looney's Laxachusttes game, Looney's just couldn't get in sync the entire game but to say they are done is way off. I have seen this team before when we come to Md. and they are strong and have tons of talent and they still do. I was told Looney's also played the entire tournament with their backup goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, I think you can see the spittle flying off this FLIDs lips! This list is accurate. WCS should probably be on this list. Here's an option:

FCA
Looney's

Laxachusetts/Edge/NHTomahawks/LIE/Crabs/Hawks/Sweetlax Upstate/NXT/WCS

At this point, let's all be friends. Our boys are starting to commit and they are future teammates (PSU: 91, Sweetlax, Sons/NXT?): Hops: WCS, Edge, Sweetlax, Laxachusetts, 91, etc., etc.).

Kudos to the boys who have committed. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of years. I was at Terps, and it was mellow and fun. Hill School this weekend. Should be a good time. See y'all there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, I think you can see the spittle flying off this FLIDs lips! This list is accurate. WCS should probably be on this list. Here's an option:

FCA
Looney's

At this point, let's all be friends. Our boys are starting to commit and they are future teammates (PSU: 91, Sweetlax, Sons/NXT?): Hops: WCS, Edge, Sweetlax, Laxachusetts, 91, etc., etc.).

Kudos to the boys who have committed. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of years. I was at Terps, and it was mellow and fun. Hill School this weekend. Should be a good time. See y'all there!
same to you not sure about the other teams but we lost 4 guys to injuries last weekend so bust calling AP guys to big 4 HHH and fl$. Still I thought last weekend was such fun. I will miss it when my son grows up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical Looney's parent. If their team loses, it's because of some abnormality. Probably the same family that threw their umbrella on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys bar and grill team - always some lame excuse when they lose. Outside of the 2020 team the organization is sub par anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALSO, lOONEYS played Saturday at TERPS..won 3
They were a little out of sync..had 6 pipes..but LAX was very good.
Looneys will be fine...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALSO, lOONEYS played Saturday at TERPS..won 3
They were a little out of sync..had 6 pipes..but LAX was very good.
Looneys will be fine...
edge here playing Nov 19/20 in Long Island Saturday some event called Rotanz and Sunday NLF event. Can anyone enlighten us into who else is coming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical Looney's parent. If their team loses, it's because of some abnormality. Probably the same family that threw their umbrella on the field.

Can't believe how jealous you are. Dumb [lacrosse]*s like you just can't wait to pile on and trash a well run team and organization. Why don't you pay more attention to your son and less about trying to trash others. Think about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys bar and grill team - always some lame excuse when they lose. Outside of the 2020 team the organization is sub par anyway.

Hey asswi*e, do you see that name on their uniforms? Didn't think so, just as Green Turtle and Koopers don't have that on their uniforms.
And as usual you are way out of touch with Looney's. This is a strong program and yes the 2020 Orange team is one of the strongest in that division there are other younger teams that had very strong spring and summer showings and will be just as strong this upcoming season.
Seem by your anonymous post, you are the one that is subpar.
keep hiding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey asswi*e, do you see that name on their uniforms? Didn't think so, just as Green Turtle and Koopers don't have that on their uniforms.
And as usual you are way out of touch with Looney's. This is a strong program and yes the 2020 Orange team is one of the strongest in that division there are other younger teams that had very strong spring and summer showings and will be just as strong this upcoming season.
Seem by your anonymous post, you are the one that is subpar.
keep hiding.

I always find it funny when one anonymous poster calls out another anonymous poster for being anonymous. Almost everyone on this board is anonymous, which is probably why most people are bigger a**holes than they would otherwise be. At least that's what I hope...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys Bar & Grill - great wings and potato skins. Love that place. I go anonymously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys Bar & Grill - great wings and potato skins. Love that place. I go anonymously.

Except when it is time for you to clean the bathrooms, then we all know who you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looney's

Where would NL/Madlax/BW fit in this grouping, a level down? two?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except when it is time for you to clean the bathrooms, then we all know who you are.

At least he has a job and doesn't spend his time posting on message boards. Still smarting over Hillary's loss?
You might have to stop posting in 3rd person and get a job, entitlements are over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys/Crabs/FCA - the players and parents are all interchangeable. My kid is the best and if he isn't we will just reclass him until he is....

Age based youth lacrosse can't come soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looney's

NL would definately be in the top tier (10-15). Madlax 2020 has never beaten any of the top teams and/or even played them close. Who knows about BW 2020, new team but probably on par with Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Age based youth Lacrosse can't come soon enough". Are you serious?.. this is a 2020 page, our boys are in high school now you Jack arse..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's food and Looney's parents. Both equally greasy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least he has a job and doesn't spend his time posting on message boards. Still smarting over Hillary's loss?
You might have to stop posting in 3rd person and get a job, entitlements are over

Says the Trump boy. You must be one of the uneducated that voted for him. Keep dreaming, nothing will change for you, regardless of who is President. You are just too far gone to be helped. But if you try and work really hard you to may be able to get a job cleaning bathrooms. Never give up.
I doubt if you even know what posting in the 3rd party is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looney's

NL would definately be in the top tier (10-15). Madlax 2020 has never beaten any of the top teams and/or even played them close. Who knows about BW 2020, new team but probably on par with Madlax.

Madlax 2020 went 2-1 at NLF this past weekend. Who did they beat there? they had to be at least above avg teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looney's

Madlax 2020 went 2-1 at NLF this past weekend. Who did they beat there? they had to be at least above avg teams?
think they beat Eclipse and DC Express lost to Laxachussets Black. Who are NL

Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard