Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous - 07/07/20 05:43 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/07/20 05:42 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/07/20 05:33 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/07/20 04:57 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,037
Posts266,097
Members2,187
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 470 1 2 3 4 469 470
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180175 08/09/16 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.


Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.


Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Forgot 11 D1 players committed on varsity already, but you are right mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180178 08/09/16 04:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching Syosset next year?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180187 08/09/16 05:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is coaching Syosset next year?


check back Thursday

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180193 08/09/16 06:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is coaching Syosset next year?


check back Thursday


Why Thursday? Board meeting is Monday!!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180197 08/09/16 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is coaching Syosset next year?

The same coach that has been there. He will be back. He has the right parents in his corner.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180224 08/09/16 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes Pequa for Nassau

But WI for Suffolk, they got some strong players this year on every position of the field . They won Hotbeds this summer.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Predictions for Suffolk and Nassau ??



Sorry, the competition at Hotbeds was weak, West Islip will be competitive but cannot hang with East or Ward Melville.

Pequa us for Nassau
Smithtown East Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180244 08/10/16 12:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is coaching Syosset next year?


check back Thursday


Why Thursday? Board meeting is Monday!!!


they will post the final fall coaches o the web site Thursday, if JC is hired to coach football he will be back coaching lax in the spring. Monday is the vote to approve.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180245 08/10/16 12:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.


Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.


Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Forgot 11 D1 players committed on varsity already, but you are right mediocre.


11 ????????????????????????????
Must be drinking or smoking some good stuff.F

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #180248 08/10/16 06:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think farmingdale and pequa will battle each other as always and have some great games against each other. Both teams are strong. Dalers have a very good mix coming up as well as pequa I'm sure. If the jv team for pequa was any indication of what they have coming up then the coach has work to do. Not knocking them just based upon the game. I know people on both sides so I'm just being fair. I think farmingdale 2019,2018 kids are a good mix. Alot of talent plus new coach is going to make a big difference. Dalers are solid in goal. They brought up kids with alot of talent so don't be so quick to count them out. Pequa will be talented as always but it will be great to watch two good teams play some gard lax.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #180249 08/10/16 06:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're you at hotbeds? Their were good games to watch especially the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #180259 08/10/16 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown east 2 faceoff guys could of started on anyway team 2 years ago and be a impact on that team , they are very good.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180263 08/10/16 07:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.


Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.


Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Forgot 11 D1 players committed on varsity already, but you are right mediocre.


11 ????????????????????????????
Must be drinking or smoking some good stuff.F

Ok tool bag look it up it is in black and white.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180266 08/10/16 08:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We're you at hotbeds? Their were good games to watch especially the playoffs.


Yes there were some good games, but IMHO the overall field of teams was very weak. Good for WI for winning it, but I dont think its an indication of anything. WI will be competitive as always because of their superior coaching which will be masking some serious holes, but I dont see them matching up with Smithtown East or Ward Melville.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180268 08/10/16 08:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think farmingdale and pequa will battle each other as always and have some great games against each other. Both teams are strong. Dalers have a very good mix coming up as well as pequa I'm sure. If the jv team for pequa was any indication of what they have coming up then the coach has work to do. Not knocking them just based upon the game. I know people on both sides so I'm just being fair. I think farmingdale 2019,2018 kids are a good mix. Alot of talent plus new coach is going to make a big difference. Dalers are solid in goal. They brought up kids with alot of talent so don't be so quick to count them out. Pequa will be talented as always but it will be great to watch two good teams play some gard lax.


Thanks Farmingdale Dad. No one cares about that conference . 2/3 horse race every year. Non-league games suck as well. It's football season soon anyway.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #180275 08/10/16 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think farmingdale and pequa will battle each other as always and have some great games against each other. Both teams are strong. Dalers have a very good mix coming up as well as pequa I'm sure. If the jv team for pequa was any indication of what they have coming up then the coach has work to do. Not knocking them just based upon the game. I know people on both sides so I'm just being fair. I think farmingdale 2019,2018 kids are a good mix. Alot of talent plus new coach is going to make a big difference. Dalers are solid in goal. They brought up kids with alot of talent so don't be so quick to count them out. Pequa will be talented as always but it will be great to watch two good teams play some gard lax.


No Nassau team in conference 1 gets past a Suffolk team. To
Much talent. For record I am Nassau dad from this conference.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 470 1 2 3 4 469 470
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
CAMPS & CLINICS
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4