BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 126 of 126 1 2 124 125 126
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #437815 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So will Mercy and Mt De Sales get moved down to B conference. Lots talking about bottom 2 automatic move. What will they do if GCS and Garrison don’t have varsity teams. A 10 team A conference would be really good.

Lots not talking

Did GFS even survive against Mercy?

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

They had a lot of talented girls on offense which is why they scored a lot of goals. All but one of those girls is a senior. So, I’m not sure how they will improve in the A conference without a JV and half the team graduating.

They will not survive in the A conference. They barely survived in A this year with all of the talent they had. Only two of the 11 girls returning next year played a significant amount of time this year. 3 of the 11 are goalies. All others stood on the sidelines for the last year +. Coaches told a few of the girls there are only 2 incoming freshman, which leaves a team of 13 plus whoever else decides they want to be a lacrosse player for a season.

This is not true. I know for a fact there are 7 coming in from other places not to mention anyone coming from the middle school. If some of the girls at McD, Maryvale, St Pauls etc who are on JV now may never see varsity (regardless of how good they are) they should consider looking at schools like GFS and/or GCS where they can get excellent opportunities to contribute to the lacrosse programs.

The AD is actively emailing students at other schools now along with trying to get her daughter to bring RPCS kids over. I guess this isn’t a violation and it’s a team not a program. GFS is a sinking ship. Nobody trying to jump on. Those 7 will reconsider when they see GFS in B with zero returning starters

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #437816 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep McD goalie belongs in the convo as does the Spalding goalie... i.e Every goalie in the league this season has been very good to outstanding...

Thanks JO or fool goalie mom. Can’t figure out which one this is.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437821 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So will Mercy and Mt De Sales get moved down to B conference. Lots talking about bottom 2 automatic move. What will they do if GCS and Garrison don’t have varsity teams. A 10 team A conference would be really good.

Lots not talking

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

They had a lot of talented girls on offense which is why they scored a lot of goals. All but one of those girls is a senior. So, I’m not sure how they will improve in the A conference without a JV and half the team graduating.

They will not survive in the A conference. They barely survived in A this year with all of the talent they had. Only two of the 11 girls returning next year played a significant amount of time this year. 3 of the 11 are goalies. All others stood on the sidelines for the last year +. Coaches told a few of the girls there are only 2 incoming freshman, which leaves a team of 13 plus whoever else decides they want to be a lacrosse player for a season.

This is not true. I know for a fact there are 7 coming in from other places not to mention anyone coming from the middle school. If some of the girls at McD, Maryvale, St Pauls etc who are on JV now may never see varsity (regardless of how good they are) they should consider looking at schools like GFS and/or GCS where they can get excellent opportunities to contribute to the lacrosse programs.

The AD is actively emailing students at other schools now along with trying to get her daughter to bring RPCS kids over. I guess this isn’t a violation and it’s a team not a program. GFS is a sinking ship. Nobody trying to jump on. Those 7 will reconsider when they see GFS in B with zero returning starters

It is 100% a violation to reach out to players at other IAAM schools. The admissions department can provide information if the parents reach out to the school asking for it. But no one from the athletic department in any capacity can actively reach out to someone at another school, that includes girls enrolled in middle school. If they are doing this in email, they are exposing themselves to league sanctions. I know they have reached out in person to a middle schooler at another IAAM school who rebuffed them and didn’t report it.

I know this kind of meddling happens more than it should but this group seems to be quite brazen.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437823 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots not talking

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

I’d love to know where these 7 are coming in from. They aren’t local because that would be well known. Or they are not top tier players. Replacing commits to UVA, Denver, Navy, Campbell, etc with unknowns and middle schoolers isn’t going to improve their chances to compete in the A conference. Trying to poach girls who can’t play on the top teams won’t help either.

My money is on C2 x 2 jumping to RPCS if CD doesn’t come back.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437832 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots not talking

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

What is the over/under on the number of seasons the GFS coaches will be around?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #437834 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots not talking

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

It is 100% a violation to reach out to players at other IAAM schools. The admissions department can provide information if the parents reach out to the school asking for it. But no one from the athletic department in any capacity can actively reach out to someone at another school, that includes girls enrolled in middle school. If they are doing this in email, they are exposing themselves to league sanctions. I know they have reached out in person to a middle schooler at another IAAM school who rebuffed them and didn’t report it.

I know this kind of meddling happens more than it should but this group seems to be quite brazen.

Please do not buy into these accusations without evidence. These are lies

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437838 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots not talking

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

Well, then that means nearly every school in the IAAM is violating rules - hahahahahaha - schools recruiting kids at other IAAM schools is about as common as heavy traffic on 695.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437840 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a lie at all. Up to the people getting reached out to for your proof though. M&D 27 red players. Watch and see where they go.

Like Reply Quote
Page 126 of 126 1 2 124 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard