BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They paid the deposit but never paid the rest so they were removed from the schedule last minute. They were given every opportunity to pay and did not return emails.

So Elevate paid the deposit for their 2018 Red team at the Rise and at Capital Cup and never paid the rest of the money so the team was removed from both schedules? Odd that they wouldn't pay the rest of the money and didn't return your calls. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total lie. My daughter is on the team and they combined their 2018 Red and 2017/2018 teams for the VA tournament because some from each team could not make the trip down. Stop spreading lies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total lie. My daughter is on the team and they combined their 2018 Red and 2017/2018 teams for the VA tournament because some from each team could not make the trip down. Stop spreading lies.

And they couldn't make it to the Rise either?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct. If you really believe the bs claims about tournaments not being paid, call them directly and ask yourself. Just people making up lies to stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is probably true but what it tells you is half the parents on both teams have already given up and decided to cut their loses. Remember they already paid for the tournys early this year and nobody will get any money back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who coached the combined team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some parent - like the rest of the Elevate teams. Does it matter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't have parent coaches anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't have parent coaches anymore

Stoppppp Now you sound silly. All you have to do is walk by an Elevate game and you will see the parent coaches. I know the parents that Coach the 2018, 2019 and 2022 age groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the answer....figured it was Dave jumping in to coach the team....assisted by a parent of course

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the answer....figured it was Dave jumping in to coach the team....assisted by a parent of course

I'm dying ,aughing. You clearly don't know Dave. No one assists Dave. He's the coach, captain and MVP all by himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you just wish your daughter was coached by him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha! Never.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you just wish your daughter was coached by him.

yeah, that must be it..thanks for clearing that up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know anything about girls lacrosse you would be lucky to have DK work with your daughter. Sour grapes for some reason. Guy knows what he is doing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know anything about girls lacrosse you would be lucky to have DK work with your daughter. Sour grapes for some reason. Guy knows what he is doing

Hey save some Kool Aid for the rest of the TE parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls at Holy Trinity sure are lucky to have Dave coaching....then again, so is rest of Catholic league..
over/under on his run there?...1 yr?...2yrs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He may be a bad businessman, but he is a good coach and he does care about his girls. I can attest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drinking kook aid? Good one. No my daughter is a lot better because of him. Say what you want he is a good coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They paid the deposit but never paid the rest so they were removed from the schedule last minute. They were given every opportunity to pay and did not return emails.

So Elevate paid the deposit for their 2018 Red team at the Rise and at Capital Cup and never paid the rest of the money so the team was removed from both schedules? Odd that they wouldn't pay the rest of the money and didn't return your calls. Hmmmmmmmmm.

So I saw this thread last week but did not want to comment until I was able to gather some facts which I did this weekend in Virginia. My daughter was on Elevate 2018 Red last year and this season we and others from the Red team left for Top Guns. I stopped by to see the combined 2017/18 Elevate team play this weekend at Capital Cup. There are few girls if any 2018 kids left from last years Red team. They have the same parent coach that we had last year (so Elevate does have parent coaches), I am surprised he has stuck it out this long. I only recognized 2 parents from last years 2018 Red team and they both seem very frustrated with the summer season. One told me that the 2018 Red team started to collapse about 2 tournaments ago so they folded them into the 2017/2018 combined team. That combined team had very few girls and each week and kids from other teams would just fill in. Neither of the 2018 parents I spoke to will be returning next year. I also saw a parent of a 202 Elevate kid playing on the 2017/18 team in Virginia - that probably reflects how desperate this team was to get kids this season. There is no possible way Elevate will have enough kids to field a 2nd 2018 team next year. The only big clubs on LI that will have 2 teams in the 2018 age group next year will be YJ, TG and Liberty. I told them that TG will have a few spots on their purple team as a few kids will not be coming back. I sort of felt bad for the parents that spent so much money to go to VA with this half baked team of kids who haven't played together much of the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I saw this thread last week but did not want to comment until I was able to gather some facts which I did this weekend in Virginia. My daughter was on Elevate 2018 Red last year and this season we and others from the Red team left for Top Guns. I stopped by to see the combined 2017/18 Elevate team play this weekend at Capital Cup. There are few girls if any 2018 kids left from last years Red team. They have the same parent coach that we had last year (so Elevate does have parent coaches), I am surprised he has stuck it out this long. I only recognized 2 parents from last years 2018 Red team and they both seem very frustrated with the summer season. One told me that the 2018 Red team started to collapse about 2 tournaments ago so they folded them into the 2017/2018 combined team. That combined team had very few girls and each week and kids from other teams would just fill in. Neither of the 2018 parents I spoke to will be returning next year. I also saw a parent of a 202 Elevate kid playing on the 2017/18 team in Virginia - that probably reflects how desperate this team was to get kids this season. There is no possible way Elevate will have enough kids to field a 2nd 2018 team next year. The only big clubs on LI that will have 2 teams in the 2018 age group next year will be YJ, TG and Liberty. I told them that TG will have a few spots on their purple team as a few kids will not be coming back. I sort of felt bad for the parents that spent so much money to go to VA with this half baked team of kids who haven't played together much of the summer.

The 2018 Red team and 2017/18 team used 2019 and 202 kids all summer long. BAFFLES ME how parents pay that much money and Elevate is not cheap to play with a group of kids that can barely form a team and aren't really committed to being there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2018 Red team and 2017/18 team used 2019 and 202 kids all summer long. BAFFLES ME how parents pay that much money and Elevate is not cheap to play with a group of kids that can barely form a team and aren't really committed to being there.

TG is not going to replace any girls that leave either 2018 team. Parents have been crying about playing time all season. If girls leave then the team will just be smaller. Why does Elevates blue team have so many girls on it but you can't field a second team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your daughters left TE Red to go to TG Purple with 25 girls on the team. Yet your still bashing Elevate? What is even more creepy is that in 100 degree heat you drove 7 miles to the other field site 6 hours after your kids finished playing to watch the 17/18 TE Team play. Wouldn't you rather hang out with the TG Families and your daughter? Thats right, I forgot ... you guys don't hang out with the Team, never have , never will. Table for 1 please! lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all well and good, but the above poster never addresses the facts that the guy put forth...are they true the TE lost a bunch of players and is in disarray?...as far as hanging out with team families, who gives a s--t at that age?..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Elevate didn't send a team to the U15 Nationals? I see Liberty, YJ, TG, fl$? No Elevate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Elevate didn't send a team to the U15 Nationals? I see Liberty, YJ, TG, fl$? No Elevate?

because TE on summer college bus tour...Dowling, LIU Post, Adelphi, NY Tech...hotel cost not included in fee...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably a smart move by DK and parents can spend the 2k on Elevate revenue generating things instead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably because they would have to play some competitive teams. Elevate avoids playing top teams whenever they can. That is why they spend so much time in New England at places like NEYLAT, I mean what a waste of time and money that tournament is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they are probably going to the Inside Lacrosse Tournament in MD. There were no good teams there last year and they were able to take pictures and post them on Instagram with the girls and their t-shirts after they played 4 NON competitive games!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they are probably going to the Inside Lacrosse Tournament in MD. There were no good teams there last year and they were able to take pictures and post them on Instagram with the girls and their t-shirts after they played 4 NON competitive games!

And then DK will use his relationship with the folks at IL to write about the kids he deems important. it won't be the first time either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And then DK will use his relationship with the folks at IL to write about the kids he deems important. it won't be the first time either".

Umm isn't this one of the things that you are paying these clubs for--exposure--in addition to the training. Thank you, I guess its working and some people are getting a return then. I'd rather that than an all star team with no college contacts or relationships. Think about it troll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all Elevate teams just dropped out of IL tournament that starts tomorrow, completely blindsiding everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all Elevate teams just dropped out of IL tournament that starts tomorrow, completely blindsiding everyone.

Seriously?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And then DK will use his relationship with the folks at IL to write about the kids he deems important. it won't be the first time either".

Umm isn't this one of the things that you are paying these clubs for--exposure--in addition to the training. Thank you, I guess its working and some people are getting a return then. I'd rather that than an all star team with no college contacts or relationships. Think about it troll.

Why do you feel the need for name calling? Anyway if that way works for you, ok. I prefer integrity and honesty. I also doubt you'll be happy when DK doesn't tout your daughter in favor of someone who pays for more training or kisses a$$ more sweetly than you do, I'm sure you'll sing a different tune then. I hope you cancelled your hotel for this weekend before the penalty kicks in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better girls with potential get touted. Not every girl on every team in every program is on path for collegiate lacrosse. And if my daughter isn't I wouldn't expect a yard to be spun that isn't true. Yes, acknowledge the organizational abilities can be painful at times and the late cancellations stink. Troll was meant as a verb-a negative activity adopted by you, not a name calling noun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better girls with potential get touted. Not every girl on every team in every program is on path for collegiate lacrosse. And if my daughter isn't I wouldn't expect a yard to be spun that isn't true. Yes, acknowledge the organizational abilities can be painful at times and the late cancellations stink. Troll was meant as a verb-a negative activity adopted by you, not a name calling noun.

I bet you're the life of every party smile While you may have meant troll as a verb, you used it as a noun in your sentence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I stand corrected then, was not my intent. Have a good day and a great weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did just the 2017 and 2018s drop out or did the 2019's as well. I have a strange feeling it was just the 2018s and 2019s and I suspect I know why when you look at the teams in each age group (hint hint).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only the 2019s were ever going to IL and they are there currently. More bizarre lies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did just the 2017 and 2018s drop out or did the 2019's as well. I have a strange feeling it was just the 2018s and 2019s and I suspect I know why when you look at the teams in each age group (hint hint).

To be clear - you are saying Elevate 2017 & 2018s dropped out b/c the Yellow Jackets are playing in those age groups this year and Elevate is keeping the 2019s b/c YJ does not have a team in that age group? Interesting. Last year both the 2017s and 2018s attended for Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard