BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 90 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD 2020 91= A team of 2019 rejects trying to make a name for themselves playing younger kids. Pathetic. If I was the parent,I would be hiding hoping someone I know doesn't recognize me! Does JS approve of this disrespect of his brand? After all, his flagship team only has 4!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA over express 10-4, FCA big and good! Holbacks?

It was a game of men vs. boys. Express has a few big boys but nothing like FCA. If not holdbacks, would love to know what they are feeding those kids.

I heard that FCA enjoys feasting on Crabs...

I'm on a roll today

I heard crabs are itchy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a lot of Dad's pimpin' for their kid's teams. So I'll join in. Preds 2020 had a good year. Won fl$ tourney, beat Igloo in Finals. Went undefeated at Loyola showcase. Lost to a good 3d San Diego team in the quarters at NXT at Towson after beating them earlier in the tourney. (Their FOGO got picked up by Hopkins) And won the NXT Cup, beating a good Georgia team (with one of the top attackmen in the country) twice, 9D1 MD solidly, and fl$ in the finals. Should be considered a top level contender and in the mix next year.
come to a real tournament then. try 4HHH fall invitational or aplly for NLF Boy Latin school nov 6 or NLF in Long Island Nov 20. That is where the top teams will be playing in the Fall.

Sounds like your son's team did have a good year with wins against competitive teams in their bracket. They should challenge themselves by registering as an AA to see how they do there. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD 2020 91= A team of 2019 rejects trying to make a name for themselves playing younger kids. Pathetic. If I was the parent,I would be hiding hoping someone I know doesn't recognize me! Does JS approve of this disrespect of his brand? After all, his flagship team only has 4!

Feel free to call the 91 coach and ask for their roster with dob and if you want birth certificates. As noted above, many on the team are public school attendees who can not hold back. there is ONE who could be a holdback. Yes, some summer birthdays but the team is one of the youngest elite teams. Just ask for the roster if you are ready to stop with throwing your bs out there. Good thing is that if you are now onto ripping 91d, they have "made" it on this board and joined FCA, crabs, Looneys, Crush, Edge and all the other elite teams that others like to try and discredit. Ouch. The team had no issue qualifying for wsol last year without guest players or leaving anyone home. Can you say the same or perhaps were not asked?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spare us the dramatics. The kids are 2020 legitimate. As stated above, ask for their roster or birth certificates if you choose or go back to old tournament mites and check their ages - they are not holdbacks or double holdbacks- they are a good team that is doing well and that just bugs you While you hide on an anonymous message board spreading rumors/lies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.

MD Maryland dad should be proud of his 16 year old Goalie! Can't wait till he faces kids his own age and isn't able to be a bully on the field!

There are quite a few holdbacks on Md 9 te 1 2020 team. Their coach will try and have you think otherwise but many know the true story.
And people are correct, I am from Md but my son plays on a different 2020 elite team that wasn't in this tournament but have play this team before, and the parents are horrible, just loud and out of control. The coaches ex wife is something else. Her Facebook page is full of BOOM!, WOOP WOOP!, and other crap like that and at the games she is just as loud yelling at the refs as anyone else and out of control. BOOM

Interesting that you seem to know so much. There are no 16 year olds on the team despite your notion but figured you already know that since you are so personally familiar with a moms fb page. You must be pretty obsessed. Guess your son was a breaker that got cut in the last two years. 91d is one of the few elite teams that is younger - a large number of team goes to public school where you can not hold back. Including both goalies Stop by and check the kids ids or birth certificates some time. Some of The parents are loud side line coaches and harass refs but you just took things to a whole new level out of spite.
. No spite at all, so you are wrong on that count. My son never played for Breakers, would never have him play for coach BJ, have no respect for his coaching abilities and lack of control of his team, was same at Breakers. As for his ex's FB page, only saw it once about 2 weeks ago and it was shown to me by a mother of a 91 player. Even other parents are embarrassed by this individuals actions. Now, re read my post, never said 16 year old, that was the post before mine. But, there are holdbacks on Md 91, deny it all you want. I'm surprised the won this tournament, in the spring HOCO league they were 0/6. Now, how about BJ, former coach of Breakers raiding that program when Md91 came to town. But MM is in charge of Maryland so what can you expect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.

MD Maryland dad should be proud of his 16 year old Goalie! Can't wait till he faces kids his own age and isn't able to be a bully on the field!

There are quite a few holdbacks on Md 9 te 1 2020 team. Their coach will try and have you think otherwise but many know the true story.
And people are correct, I am from Md but my son plays on a different 2020 elite team that wasn't in this tournament but have play this team before, and the parents are horrible, just loud and out of control. The coaches ex wife is something else. Her Facebook page is full of BOOM!, WOOP WOOP!, and other crap like that and at the games she is just as loud yelling at the refs as anyone else and out of control. BOOM

Interesting that you seem to know so much. There are no 16 year olds on the team despite your notion but figured you already know that since you are so personally familiar with a moms fb page. You must be pretty obsessed. Guess your son was a breaker that got cut in the last two years. 91d is one of the few elite teams that is younger - a large number of team goes to public school where you can not hold back. Including both goalies Stop by and check the kids ids or birth certificates some time. Some of The parents are loud side line coaches and harass refs but you just took things to a whole new level out of spite.
. No spite at all, so you are wrong on that count. My son never played for Breakers, would never have him play for coach BJ, have no respect for his coaching abilities and lack of control of his team, was same at Breakers. As for his ex's FB page, only saw it once about 2 weeks ago and it was shown to me by a mother of a 91 player. Even other parents are embarrassed by this individuals actions. Now, re read my post, never said 16 year old, that was the post before mine. But, there are holdbacks on Md 91, deny it all you want. I'm surprised the won this tournament, in the spring HOCO league they were 0/6. Now, how about BJ, former coach of Breakers raiding that program when Md91 came to town. But MM is in charge of Maryland so what can you expect.

Why not just ask for the rosters and any back up you feel you need? The team is not full of holdbacks unless you call 1 , "full". Your "story"' gets better and better and first you attack the ex wife and have moved on to the coach so your credibility is shot and clear you have a personal agenda. Three of those HoCo games were OT, double OT and a triple OT . One was a loss in regular play by 1, to the FCA team that just won nap town. Looneys they remained tie with until end of 4th quarter and just went to OT with them this weekend with their floor-would love to see any team more competitive. None of these are one offs - the team has been competitive since they decided as a TEAM to move to 9d1 from Breakers for reasons that the families making the decision for their boys need to be comfortable with. A coach can not raid a club of happy families. Haters going to hate. Carry on. Believe you were just about to start your rant on mm. Why not just jump right to the personal stuff having nothing to do withlacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wOOP WOOP BOOM!!!!! Nothing personal but you seem to lack some reading comprehension.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virtually any team in the 2020 HOCO elite division is better than 99% of the teams across the country. Crush being the 1%. Even though 90+1 went 0-6 in HOCO they are a good team. Having said that - their coach is a loud mouth and their parents are awful. They are not full of Holdbacks. If you want Holdbacks looks at Crabs and FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spare us the dramatics. The kids are 2020 legitimate. As stated above, ask for their roster or birth certificates if you choose or go back to old tournament mites and check their ages - they are not holdbacks or double holdbacks- they are a good team that is doing well and that just bugs you While you hide on an anonymous message board spreading rumors/lies.

If the 91 goalie was 15 he was playing against a team that is half 13 years olds. Bravo!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure they were fired up, they were 0-4, their FOGO left the team the night before,(after Looney's FOGO embarassed him 15 out of 15) and 2 attack were kept out due to injuries. And after 1 period they were up 1-0. And that's when this slob decided to stand behind a group of PT parents made up of mostly mothers and be obnoxiously loud throughout the rest of the game. Again congratulations, to this lard-[lacrosse] on winning a rather lame, a total money rip-off 6 team tournament and furthering the reputation of certain Md. parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree he is a dirty player along with his brother but given the dads sideline behavior this is not shocking. But he is not 16 having played with the family before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He already plays with seniors and made and allstar game for rising seniors when he's never play a highschool game. Plus he's not 16. Sounds like somebody's a little upset because he didn't allow your son to score and embarrassed him infront of everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virtually any team in the 2020 HOCO elite division is better than 99% of the teams across the country. Crush being the 1%. Even though 90+1 went 0-6 in HOCO they are a good team. Having said that - their coach is a loud mouth and their parents are awful. They are not full of Holdbacks. If you want Holdbacks looks at Crabs and FCA.

I think 99% is a bit optimistic, many other teams that would fit right in there - Express, tomahawks, leading edge, laxachusetts to name just a few. #stayhumble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. The coach needs to check his own behavior, that of the 2-3 dirty players and the parents on the side lines. The damage being done to the reputation of the team and the kids who are serious about playing at the next level will be ruined by the behavior of the parents and the out of control kids. 91d should seriously look at the coaching if the team had that many 1 point or OT games. Sounds like most of the kids have the talent but perhaps the coaching in critical situations could use improvement- and not from the sidelines. Sure way to lose the games with kids being shouted at from all directions in heated games. And the one dad....put him in his car or his kid does not play. If it means no goalie then the whole team learns the hard way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He already plays with seniors and made and allstar game for rising seniors when he's never play a highschool game. Plus he's not 16. Sounds like somebody's a little upset because he didn't allow your son to score and embarrassed him infront of everyone.

At the elite level there are a lot of kids who already play with seniors not having seen a high school field especially public school kids where club players stand out. He technically should be a rising sophomore so age and size wise that is not so far fetched. A great goalie but is not a good sport and is dirty and the community knows it. You can be both and if you want to get into a good college, you need to be both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

Nobody said he was 15 but nice try and good attempt to justify your loss. You should be a bit more gracious in losing. The average age for 2020 is 14 - 91d are all age legit and the team qualified for wsol last year by age so please take your hate somewhere else. They may be other things but the team is not a holdback, double holdback, triple holdback or any other age duped team.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure they were fired up, they were 0-4, their FOGO left the team the night before,(after Looney's FOGO embarassed him 15 out of 15) and 2 attack were kept out due to injuries. And after 1 period they were up 1-0. And that's when this slob decided to stand behind a group of PT parents made up of mostly mothers and be obnoxiously loud throughout the rest of the game. Again congratulations, to this lard-[lacrosse] on winning a rather lame, a total money rip-off 6 team tournament and furthering the reputation of certain Md. parents.

Tomahawks, Looneys and legacy lame teams to have beat? Funny. Your coach should have checked he line up before signing you up for a session above your teams level. every team has injuries at this point of the season but you are right in that every team does not have a fogo who walks away from his team mates because he loses. That may be your problem- team mates do not do that. 91d one does have a particularly obnoxious loud mouthed dad who roams the sidelines but the kids stick together as a team and do not leave one another hanging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predator Dad. Agree with your assessment. We've played you twice this year--once to a tie and once to a one goal loss. Both great games. You have a good squad that competes with any team out there. All teams cant always be at the same tournaments for logistical and political reasons but doesn't mean your not playing good competition--there are plenty of good teams out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the summer season is winding down does someone want to do a top 10 or 20?

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
91 MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the 91 goalie was 15 he was playing against a team that is half 13 years olds. Bravo!

Nobody said he was 15 but nice try and good attempt to justify your loss. You should be a bit more gracious in losing. The average age for 2020 is 14 - 91d are all age legit and the team qualified for wsol last year by age so please take your hate somewhere else. They may be other things but the team is not a holdback, double holdback, triple holdback or any other age duped team.

Your team won by 1 point. Hardly a convincing win. Your organization is embarrassing themselves posting that they beat the World Series team. The WSYL was age based, nobody played down...impossible to do in age based tournament. Half this team was 13 as of May 1 of this year. They are younger. At least JS has class. Surprised he lets you all get away with acting so low class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of kids got lots of looks from top schools which is what events like this are for. Sorry you did not win a game, don't trash the tournament for that though. I assume this is same PrimeTime team that got blanked at platinum cup? 0-8 in 2 marquee events is tough, maybe you need to reset expectations instead of throwing rocks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody said he wasn't 15 either...just sayin'. wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the summer season is winding down does someone want to do a top 10 or 20?

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
91 MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

Just alittle biased not having Legacy on the list. They have beaten or tied many on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody said he was 15 but nice try and good attempt to justify your loss. You should be a bit more gracious in losing. The average age for 2020 is 14 - 91 are all age legit and the team qualified for wsol last year by age so please take your hate somewhere else. They may be other things but the team is not a holdback, double holdback, triple holdback or any other age duped team.

Your team won by 1 point. Hardly a convincing win. Your organization is embarrassing themselves posting that they beat the World Series team. The WSYL was age based, nobody played down...impossible to do in age based tournament. Half this team was 13 as of May 1 of this year. They are younger. At least JS has class. Surprised he lets you all get away with acting so low class.

Would agree that the post was not the best choice but that was on the 91 NY Twitter account so take it up with JS personally since you keep mentioning him. It did not originate out of Maryland. Maybe your team is playing in the wrong place if you are going to whine about their age. 2020 MD are age legit 2020s for the state of Maryland. Yes, it is is a 3 month difference in age reqs to ny but that we have no control over. You know this, enter tournaments here and then complain about being younger. Restructure you team to older 2020s or stop complaining. You are just grasping now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

You seem to have a way with words and making stuff up. Nobody said it was not a close game. The boys all played well. 91 won against the team twice over the course of he tournament. You started the accusations and excuses why you lost and are now backtracking. Spend more time celebrating your win over Looneys rather than your two losses to 91. #movingon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

How come on some forums your team claims they are not the same as the WSOL team and others times you say it is? All the team mixing must get confusing. If you truly brought a team that was 13 as of May 1st to a 2020 event than blame your coaches but do not trash the other teams saying they are older or the tournament. That is on you and your coaches to research.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would agree that the post was not the best choice but that was on the 9d1 NY Twitter account so take it up with JS personally since you keep mentioning him. It did not originate out of Maryland. Maybe your team is playing in the wrong place if you are going to whine about their age. 2020 MD are age legit 2020s for the state of Maryland. Yes, it is is a 3 month difference in age reqs to ny but that we have no control over. You know this, enter tournaments here and then complain about being younger. Restructure you team to older 2020s or stop complaining. You are just grasping now.

Listen, congratulations on the win. I did not post the original post. The social media posts I saw on Instagram and Twitter can from the MD part of the organization. No one is complaining. Just see things how they are. 1. Taz is 1/2 the roster of WSYL team...not the same 24 players. 2. The WSYL team played in age based tnmt where all were equal and won it all. 3. You know for the most part the MD team, as most MD teams are, are generally older and it does give you an advantage. 4. Not our fault for the NY cutoff...our players are 2020s for NY so we are playing 2020. They are younger but talented. Good luck with rest of your season. Until we meet again keep playing that's what it is all about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
[****] MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

OUTLAWS????? SWEETLAX delusionsal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, congratulations on the win. I did not post the original post. The social media posts I saw on Instagram and Twitter can from the MD part of the organization. No one is complaining. Just see things how they are. 1. Taz is 1/2 the roster of WSYL team...not the same 24 players. 2. The WSYL team played in age based tnmt where all were equal and won it all. 3. You know for the most part the MD team, as most MD teams are, are generally older and it does give you an advantage. 4. Not our fault for the NY cutoff...our players are 2020s for NY so we are playing 2020. They are younger but talented. Good luck with rest of your season. Until we meet again keep playing that's what it is all about!

Nicely said. Let's all keep it civil out there and let the boys play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

How come on some forums your team claims they are not the same as the WSOL team and others times you say it is? All the team mixing must get confusing. If you truly brought a team that was 13 as of May 1st to a 2020 event than blame your coaches but do not trash the other teams saying they are older or the tournament. That is on you and your coaches to research.

The Taz players on WSOL were pretty much all older than the 7th graders they versed. The do not look nearly outstanding playing their own grade, could it be that they are now playing older kids which is why they are not standing out? What comes around, goes around. And I am not accusing anyone of cheating, just seems everyone in youth lax these days is pushing the limits to win. Playing down, adding players, political bs, etc. Not so much fun for the boys who just want to play with their buddies and enjoy a fair experience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dirty? Not once have I seen him do anything dirty. I've watched the kid play a bunch. He makes a bunch of big times saves and gets excited. Any kid that makes saves likes him would get excited too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
91 MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

Edge Canada beat Tomahawks last week. Taz beat Looneys. Sweetlax beat Edge. Who did Outlaws and Leading Edge beat? Many of the teams are playing this weekend and next, we should have a much better idea then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
91 MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

Edge Canada beat Tomahawks last week. Taz beat Looneys. Sweetlax beat Edge. Who did Outlaws and Leading Edge beat? Many of the teams are playing this weekend and next, we should have a much better idea then

Could go back and forth which is why any top ranking of these teams is ridiculous. Too many 1 point, overtime, upsets etc. in the 2020s - they are all talented teams and each weekend proves that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush
Looneys
WCS
Crabs
FCA
Laxachusetts
Hawks
Sons
91 MD
Tomahawks
LI Express
Leading Edge
LI Outlaws
Next Level
Sweetlax NY
16-20 Who cares

Edge beat out Laxachusetts, Tomahalks, and Leading Edge to win The Legacy tournament last week after losing to Sweetlax the week before. Edge definitely should be in there, upper part of list!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 players on Taz played in Wsyl that's a significant number and to be fair not many of the other kids touched the field at all! As a parent of one of the ones that played sparingly Taz played in the WSYL by name or not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are mad because he is really good and your sons cant score on him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are mad because he is really good and your sons cant score on him

Boys, go back to chasing Pokemon and enjoy your trip/last tournament.
You should not be out here. doing stuff like this is why you are getting labelled and It will affect your prospects. Nobody will find it funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is actually one of the most disgusting displays i have ever seen from "parents" you would think that you are all about 5 years old. This is a game, that is being played by boys, who are all well within the age/schooling requirements be on the 2020 91 team. Everyone who has said something rude or negative on this anonymous forum should be ashamed of themselves. This is the most immature thing i have ever read and you all should be disputed with the way that you have acted. Restoring to an anonymous forum to talk trash about a team that plays fairly is how we can tell that you are all mad because 91 plays fairly and they won. I think that it would be a wise decision for all you to keep it closed and the keep the comments and insults about the parents. I am literally disgusted with the behavior from all of you "parents". Why don't you all grow up and learn to have some class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am literally disgusted with this immature display from supposed "parents". why don't you all grow up and act your age and stop acting like children. The insults and trash talk need to stop. obviously you are all jealous because 91 plays fair and still wins.

Page 85 of 90 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard