BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,004
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This kid is definitely not a holdback. Know him well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. My mistake he did "pre-first"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. My mistake he did "pre-first"

If it is the really good player..He is neither prefirst or heldback..He is just a good on age kid. Which this league has plenty of. Problem is the top teams have plenty of holdbacks to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GT vs Bitmore 8-6 MYPLL championship. Koodos to GT on the win....An absolute great game with great parents on both sides....Bitmore 2021 made great improvements this year and obviously proved they can play with anyone........GT kids legit and a force......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco semis GT lost to Bethesda and crabs beat Hawks

Crab beat Bethesda in final

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco semis GT lost to Bethesda and crabs beat Hawks

Crab beat Bethesda in final

Just goes to show that sometimes Crabs gets a win with their holdbacks. Now will just wait and see how many Crabs 2020 drop down to the 2021 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again. I don't mind my on age son playing against these true 2019/2020 Crabs. It makes him better. But. I sure would like to see the true outcome of a game with an even playing field though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you have to say now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cesspools and slimeballs....Blah blah blah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesapeake Storm win the Salisbury Summer Faceoff!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was the Purdue family there with all the chickens, ready to feed everyone, a real Eastern Shore tradition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be proud of that one.... That is huge beating the lacrosse power houses of the infamous Falcons and and always Eastern shores finest Dark Horse.....Put that trophy high on the mantel....One to be cherished....Good Grief...Boring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Crabs. Come on......how old are these "kids". What a disgrace. Are there any ethics in youth sports anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay angry parent who just went 1-2. Try again next season ... sore loser... its not always about all the conglomerate of best players on one team... you need to have a connection amongst the players which certainly isn't the case for your team.

quote=Anonymous]2021 Crabs. Come on......how old are these "kids". What a disgrace. Are there any ethics in youth sports anymore?
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay angry parent who just went 1-2. Try again next season ... sore loser... its not always about all the conglomerate of best players on one team... you need to have a connection amongst the players which certainly isn't the case for your team.

Haha......not angry. Simply amused. See you in Denver.

quote=Anonymous]2021 Crabs. Come on......how old are these "kids". What a disgrace. Are there any ethics in youth sports anymore?
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some parents were complaining all game. If I were a those parents I would get used to these outcomes. Stop telling everyone you're the best because right now it's not the case and people are figuring that out.

I guess it will be a quiet Facebook night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021- NLF - Bethesda 8 crabs 5 in semis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to the mighty 91 Blaze Team. Seems that they cannot compete with the better teams. I have watched them play and I agree with the original poster, too many "ME" players and issues and no team chemistry. It gets very old, VERY QUICK, when you declare you are the best and cant back it up! Lacrosse is a TEAM game folks, they will never succeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Many "ME ME" players and too many "MY SON MY SON" parents , yes you may have great skilled players!! but unfortunate not enough Lax IQ amongst the "TEAM" .Like it or not Way to many swollen heads all across the board sporting the apparel and looking for respect without proving their existence . Cut those out and play the game like a team and you will compete against the real competition . One other thing, Stop going around saying your not worried about IGLOO , you will never compete against them , especially without the 4 golden players.

What happened to the mighty 91 Blaze Team. Seems that they cannot compete with the better teams. I have watched them play and I agree with the original poster, too many "ME" players and issues and no team chemistry. It gets very old, VERY QUICK, when you declare you are the best and cant back it up! Lacrosse is a TEAM game folks, they will never succeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Many "ME ME" players and too many "MY SON MY SON" parents , yes you may have great skilled players!! but unfortunate not enough Lax IQ amongst the "TEAM" .Like it or not Way to many swollen heads all across the board sporting the apparel and looking for respect without proving their existence . Cut those out and play the game like a team and you will compete against the real competition . One other thing, Stop going around saying your not worried about IGLOO , you will never compete against them , especially without the 4 golden players.

Trouble in Paradise!!!!!If you look closer and analyze the TEAM. They actually had a (-)NEGATIVE goal differential after 3 games. Outplayed on both sides of the ball. There is no TEAM balance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trouble in Paradise!!!!!If you look closer and analyze the TEAM. They actually had a (-)NEGATIVE goal differential after 3 games. Outplayed on both sides of the ball. There is no TEAM balance.

Wolfpack attitude, jump on them when they are down. You give those kids a little more time and they will find the chemistry. Yes they are the giant self proclaimed greatest club but I know a few of those kids and they are good kids. I hope they stay together, they will be something to watch in a couple of years. Ok let the onslaught begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes most of the kids are skilled, but their skill is overshadowed by the "ME ME" attitudes coming from the toxic parents. I personally don't know many of them but the ones that talk are talking I hear and this weekend was not good. They better clean it up before Denver or else its gonna be an embarrassment especially coming off of last year's dominance. I feel bad for the Head Coach because I truly feel he is a great guy but he always tries to please everyone and people take advantage. The people calling the shots now are the real clowns. The program lost their way and its not about the kids anymore. Get rid of the ego's and go back to making it fun and getting it done. TEAM FIRST!!

Its never too late to start again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes most of the kids are skilled, but their skill is overshadowed by the "ME ME" attitudes coming from the toxic parents. I personally don't know many of them but the ones that talk are talking I hear and this weekend was not good. They better clean it up before Denver or else its gonna be an embarrassment especially coming off of last year's dominance. I feel bad for the Head Coach because I truly feel he is a great guy but he always tries to please everyone and people take advantage. The people calling the shots now are the real clowns. The program lost their way and its not about the kids anymore. Get rid of the ego's and go back to making it fun and getting it done. TEAM FIRST!!

The previous post sounds very mysterious. Sounds like its someone from the "inside", on the team, secretly explaining how many feel. Heads-up! Could be the beginning of the end. Watch your back everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter?
Bethesda is going to just crush everyone this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter?
I smell a turd. Go put you Dad's computer back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter?

Sweet where are all those boys going to play next summer. That team should bring a good mix of talent to the big clubs when all the boys leave this Rec team to play for the big boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if its from the inside ? I would say that is what some other parents are feeling as well!! I can mention that some of those parents are having regrets from jumping established teams , or having other opportunities for their son to play elsewhere in a better atmosphere. You can get better effects with some lesser skilled players then when you have a team full of egos that will never go away , its bound to give everyone second thoughts of "why are we here ?" and "What do we do" ? Track record for many of those players or parents should be a tell tale sign of TOXIC.

The previous post sounds very mysterious. Sounds like its someone from the "inside", on the team, secretly explaining how many feel. Heads-up! Could be the beginning of the end. Watch your back everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter?

Sweet where are all those boys going to play next summer. That team should bring a good mix of talent to the big clubs when all the boys leave this Rec team to play for the big boys.

price is 50% of what the "big boys" are charging and the teams is better
When its time for HS, the boys will just take over the roster spots that are being kept warm by the current playes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Kooper's win Beach Lax? They lost their last 4 games in MPLL and did not even make playoff in HoCo league? Did they add guest players for summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

Koopers over Greene Turtle 6-4 in championship.

Koppers and Greene Turtle beat most all other teams by at least 4 points. FCA gave Koopers the best game but lost 9-8. (Other teams present - Bitmore, Diamondbacks, Looneys, Club Blue, PA RoughRiders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

Koppers and Greene Turtle beat most all other teams by at least 4 points. FCA gave Koopers the best game but lost 9-8. (Other teams present - Bitmore, Diamondbacks, Looneys, Club Blue, PA RoughRiders.

This is not the best line up ever but this must of been a very good tournament. Respect to beach lax for having such a good line up of teams show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greene Turtle beats Hawks in championship 7-3 a day after losing to them 6-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares....Another pompous Greene Turtle parent tooting their own horn...Play in a good tournament and then you can talk about your terrible organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares....Another pompous Greene Turtle parent tooting their own horn...Play in a good tournament and then you can talk about your terrible organization

And what, Mr Sh*thead, is the organization you are associated with? Seem pretty quick to trash talk. Oh wait, could it be Hawks???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you just randomly say it's the Hawks? That makes absolutely no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

Bitmore deserved to win....poor officiating was the reason they lost...this team deserved better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

Bitmore deserved to win....poor officiating was the reason they lost...this team deserved better.

Poor officiating might explain an OT loss or even a goal or two, but Bitmore lost 11-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score I read was 11-4. Sounds like a lot more than poor officiating to me...

[/quote] Bitmore deserved to win....poor officiating was the reason they lost...this team deserved better. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach Lax?

Stop starting nonsense...No one from any team would claim poor officiating was the result of a 11-4 loss....You big dummy

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard