BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 90 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
...as well as the scholarship dollars to a top college!

Please, there is no real money for lacrosse. Enjoy watching your athlete on the bench when they can't compete on age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, at least one recent hold back I know is doing it out of financial desperation with all eggs in one basket to get the kid to college with as much money as possible. No pride in hi motivation and probably embarrassment...after a year or two of that feeling if the ship comes in I'm sure that will make up for his embarrassment, but yes, sucks for us (kids and parents)on age '20's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with the madlax 2020 team? For all the nonsense they were talking early on on this board they aren't doing so well against real competition.

You are a fool. Madlax won their first two games against 2 excellent teams and made the semifinals, one win away from the championship.

So Madlax is not only a Top 10 team, they have an argument to be considered among the Top 4 2020 teams in the country.

This may be the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum, and I've seen plenty. MadLax 2020 is not a top 10 team, and nowhere close to top 5. You need to have your head examined - they are average at best, and there are no exceptional players at all on that team. They are simply a decent team (nowhere near elite), one of many, that's all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the life of me I have never understood why the college coaches permit this (I know they are not in charge, but their opinions would be influential). A 16 year old dominating a 13 year old is not predicative of their relative abilities when they are both fully mature. A 16 year old dominating 16 year olds, or a 13 year old dominating 13 year olds, is predictive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...as well as the scholarship dollars to a top college!

Please, there is no real money for lacrosse. Enjoy watching your athlete on the bench when they can't compete on age.

Not a fan of holdbacks at all, but I can tell you there is significant money for top recruits

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, at least one recent hold back I know is doing it out of financial desperation with all eggs in one basket to get the kid to college with as much money as possible. No pride in hi motivation and probably embarrassment...after a year or two of that feeling if the ship comes in I'm sure that will make up for his embarrassment, but yes, sucks for us (kids and parents)on age '20's.

Are there really kids out there (going to private schools) that can say they are "financially desperate"? That doesn't make sense to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax guy...one mans delusions do not alter the reality we all see and know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusettes, Looneys, NH Tomahawks, Hawks, Express, and Crabs would be my expected top 6 seeds.

Laxachusettes v Looneys would be an interesting matchup.

Don't see Hawks in the mix, and Laxachussetts from what I have seen so far can play great and then not so great. Might have a 200 pounder on D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA, Laxachusetts, Looneys, Hawks. Tomahawks lost to Hawks and Sons (I think) this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny how crush hammers everyone with three 04's on their team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please. Take away DELETED and you have an average team.

HEY!!!! For fun, let's call out your kid and see how you like it!!! MORON!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does 2020 Crush (8th grade) really have kids that were born in 2004? If so - kudos to them. When they play Crabs, FCA etc they will be playing kids 4 years older. Wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you referring to re: DELETED?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please. Take away DELETED and you have an average team.

Once felt that way but last two weekends that is false. DELETED was good but not dominant ! For years I looked for that teams demise and weak spots there aren't. One player at this age doesn't creat a 7+ goal difference in EVERY game. Team doesn't take games off can beat you a thousand different ways. Pretty amazing to be honest but we'll keep trying. . I've admired how this 2020 thread has cleaned up let's keep it that way as our kids could end up being teammates

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does 2020 Crush (8th grade) really have kids that were born in 2004? If so - kudos to them. When they play Crabs, FCA etc they will be playing kids 4 years older. Wow.

Now look at some of those teams going to Denver that are supposed to be 2021. They have 2002 Birthdates.

yeah yeah yeah it gave a grievance to players born after May, whatever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now look at some of those teams going to Denver that are supposed to be 2021. They have 2002 Birthdates.

Teams going are not supposed to be 2021. They are not supposed to be any grade. It is an age based tournament. But your grievance is noted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, The one kid is 13, 2003 birthday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams going are not supposed to be 2021. They are not supposed to be any grade. It is an age based tournament. But your grievance is noted.

I'd venture to say a fair amount of the 2021 players have 2002 birth dates either due to parents holding them back or varying school cut offs, thus age-based is the fair way to go...puts everyone on a level playing field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd venture to say a fair amount of the 2021 players have 2002 birth dates either due to parents holding them back or varying school cut offs, thus age-based is the fair way to go...puts everyone on a level playing field.

a level playing field was to keep a Sept month cut off you and I both know they didn't do that to fall to pressure of those with SPRING birthdates.

All this does is muddy the waters to figure out what dates to use for cut-offs.

That said laughing at June Birthdates on the teams. Way to say above board and ethics.

When will it end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

played on the weekend and told three of their players are going into grade 7 in sept. Now I did the math maybe they are late 2003's but they were playing teams with 2001,s they are magical that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

played on the weekend and told three of their players are going into grade 7 in sept. Now I did the math maybe they are late 2003's but they were playing teams with 2001,s they are magical that team.

I wasn't dogging Crush I was saying they are doing it the right way and others used the age breakout as an excuse to play down... and recruit rising freshman. wasn't this supposed to be a rising 8th grade game from inception.

A joke that it is a May cut off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll have a glass of whatever she's drinking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wasn't dogging Crush I was saying they are doing it the right way and others used the age breakout as an excuse to play down... and recruit rising freshman. wasn't this supposed to be a rising 8th grade game from inception.

A joke that it is a May cut off

Crush is a true 2020 team, except for the two hold backs they took on this year, the one they already had, by NY cutoff, and the should be 8th grader held back, who frequently plays down a grade with his brothers team who often plays up. Soap opera material?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush and West Coast Stars will meet in the finals at HHH. Crush has been dominate throughout. Stars have had wins against the Crabs and Laxachusetts. Should be a decent game

How did the face offs go for Crush! wcs kid a beast !!

WCS Starz FOGO got beat pretty bad, time to go back to CA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush and West Coast Stars will meet in the finals at HHH. Crush has been dominate throughout. Stars have had wins against the Crabs and Laxachusetts. Should be a decent game

Sorry Dad but Crush beat your kid down...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Crush went less than 50%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could it really be that there are no teams besides Crush worth discussing? If so maybe we should broaden the discussion and move all the Crush envy to a separate thread of their own. After al, when you are that awesome why slum it in this common 2020 thread with the rest of the unwashed?

Things really have changed. Back in the old days we used to spend page after page ranting about multiple 2020 teams. Who can forget the laughs we all had bashing Jesters or talking about how For the Love of the Green are a bunch of phonies? Remember all the good times spent ranking LI teams and dismissing any B team as totally irrelevant? Now we have Legacy B teams surpassing Taz....So much else to talk about besides Crush and holdback teams from Maryland!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Crush went less than 50%

Nope, kid from California lost 90% of the draws and Crush gave WCS a beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

Taz-Igloo-love of $, express B

everyone else

That is how LI looks at this point...I'd be shocked if anyone differs...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

What hurts Love of the game is they play equal time and not to win. record would be better if they played that way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

What hurts Love of the game is they play equal time and not to win. record would be better if they played that way

I take it that your son is one of the better players on that team, (or at least you think he is).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

I take it that your son is one of the better players on that team, (or at least you think he is).

Not looking at it that way. but you can see other teams favoring certain stronger players that are given more play time than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

Not looking at it that way. but you can see other teams favoring certain stronger players that are given more play time than others.

excuses excuses- blame anything/one but little johnny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island is weak at 2020 compared to Maryland. Yes, LI has the best team, but significant dropoff after that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please dont poke visor and viper dad. this thread will explode with craziness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island is weak at 2020 compared to Maryland. Yes, LI has the best team, but significant dropoff after that.

That's because the teams from MD, Mass and PA are comprised of kids that should be playing 2019 and 2018. Not too hard to figure that out....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

Visor Dad! Very vocal but betting you could not make a free throw or probably run to the corner without supplemental oxygen. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush

Terps

everyone else

Visor Dad! Very vocal but betting you could not make a free throw or probably run to the corner without supplemental oxygen. What a joke.

I resemble that comment!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and Igloo not doing so well in MD. Taz still alive, doesn't look like anyone beating Looneys. Crush hiding?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and Igloo not doing so well in MD. Taz still alive, doesn't look like anyone beating Looneys. Crush hiding?
how many 2019s on Looney 2020. Cause Looney 2019 not very good

Page 78 of 90 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard