BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]IGLOO BEAT THE BANDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! They barely beat the Warriors. I wish I saw that game. Was JS there? No?

At the end of the day Igloo beat the Warriors and beat the bandits in the championship. So they are the CHAMPS, the scores from the games are what they are good bad or indifferent, get over it 91 bandits and warriors lost.

You need to get over the fact that JS's team are now LOSERS.

Slow down. They lost as many games to 2023 team in their existence as Igloo did on Saturday. They're a different team when the coach is there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers went 6&0 and won the championship at the Hogan - Summer Exposure down in Maryland.

Who gives a [lacrosse]. They played Maryland "C" teams and almost lost to S2S in the final. Don't go pumping your chest. If you stayed home, you would have got killed by Igloo, Warriors and the Bandits.

Why any team would want to go to Maryland when so many good teams were playing on the Island is confusing.

good question. We thought it would be nice to see 18 different teams in our age group in another hot bed of lacrosse in the northeast. We also thought Annapolis was a great location to visit as most took tours of the Naval Academy and had dinner downtown.

If they were going down to play some of the top Maryland teams that would be understandable. But that wasn't really the case. I understand that Annapolis is a beautiful place, and is a great spot for a family vacation, but this is lax season. If HB's want to be considered a great team, they need to play great teams. I think it's safe to say that they weren't challenged. Maybe they would like to be known as the family/no pressure/non-competitive team. That's a great angle and I think there is definitely a market for that. You guys just can't say that you're a top team though.

Ok, I will entertain this response. When you register for a tournament and are told there are 15-20 teams in your age group you expect there to be an A and AA divisions as there were in most age brackets in the MD tourney.
When the tournament puts out schedule the week before and tells you they are only going to have one division..... guess what, you just deal with it and go play. Simple as that.

As a side note there is some positive comments on this thread today which is nice to see for a change. You however seem to be a very angry, disgruntled individual who should really take a moment and think about the fact that you are trying to disparage a team of 11 year-old kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Igloo the new # 1 team in America with the Warriors a close#2. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the end of the day Igloo beat the Warriors and beat the bandits in the championship. So they are the CHAMPS, the scores from the games are what they are good bad or indifferent, get over it 91 bandits and warriors lost.

Slow down. They lost as many games to 2023 team in their existence as Igloo did on Saturday. They're a different team when the coach is there.

You can say that again! Different players as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congratulations to Igloo the new # 1 team in America with the Warriors a close#2. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

That's hysterical........Warriors a close #2 . They haven't beat any good teams, they have a hard time playing empire.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Igloo the new # 1 team in America with the Warriors a close#2. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

haha...Warriors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do they post the national rankings of 5th graders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Green should have been in the A division and were placed in B by tourney directors. NUMEROUS calls were made about the error and were told there were too many teams in A division - which translates to "Empire could potentially beat the Warriors, so we will keep you out of that bracket so that the 91 teams can own it"
as for kids quitting, there was 1 kid who quit. You seem to have been misinformed.
How many parents already made the decision to pull their kids off of Empire Green after that embarrassment last weekend? Beating weaker teams by 10 does not make you look good OR help your terrible reputation. I heard a few players quit in the week leading up to the tournament. That club is doomed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congratulations to Igloo the new # 1 team in America with the Warriors a close#2. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

That's hysterical........Warriors a close #2 . They haven't beat any good teams, they have a hard time playing empire

which is exactly why Empire Green was "mistakenly" placed in the B division. They would have given the Warriors a good run and we wouldn't want that to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's hysterical........Warriors a close #2 . They haven't beat any good teams, they have a hard time playing empire.

No Warrior parent thinks they are #2. That's just silly. Our kids and parents are happy playing competitive lacrosse. Kids are getting better and making some good friends.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's hysterical........Warriors a close #2 . They haven't beat any good teams, they have a hard time playing empire

which is exactly why Empire Green was "mistakenly" placed in the B division. They would have given the Warriors a good run and we wouldn't want that to happen.

That was not written by a Warrior parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Green should have been in the A division and were placed in B by tourney directors. NUMEROUS calls were made about the error and were told there were too many teams in A division - which translates to "Empire could potentially beat the Warriors, so we will keep you out of that bracket so that the 91 teams can own it"
as for kids quitting, there was 1 kid who quit. You seem to have been misinformed.
How many parents already made the decision to pull their kids off of Empire Green after that embarrassment last weekend? Beating weaker teams by 10 does not make you look good OR help your terrible reputation. I heard a few players quit in the week leading up to the tournament. That club is doomed.

Is that what they told you? Don't hide under excuses now. If you looked at Tourney Machine, there certainly seemed like there was an open spot. You might want to look that up and check. It's pretty obvious. Instead you guys would rather beat up on our team that was playing it's first summer season. Very classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament, nyndeewon, and Empire are all owned by the same company. I don't get the conspiracy theories regarding bracket placement. Especially since there were enough A teams to permit Empire and Warriors to not play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament, nyndeewon, and Empire are all owned by the same company. I don't get the conspiracy theories regarding bracket placement. Especially since there were enough A teams to permit Empire and Warriors to not play each other.

No conspiracies. Just excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hide under what? excuse? no need for either, I am stating facts.
Our boys get nothing out of "beating" up any team. They learn nothing and quite frankly it's not fun at all. It's not the way we play or what our coaches teach the boys. Like I said, we enter EVERY tourney as an A team, we have a B team and they enter B brackets. Where the tourney places us is out of our control. There was actually a team in the A bracket that dropped out and our directors called AGAIN to move us up to A and were told no. And yes that was per tourney machine, which I am quite familiar with, thanks thought.

Is that what they told you? Don't hide under excuses now. If you looked at Tourney Machine, there certainly seemed like there was an open spot. You might want to look that up and check. It's pretty obvious. Instead you guys would rather beat up on our team that was playing it's first summer season. Very classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed. Which is why we are still stumped that they wouldn't move us to the correct bracket - the bracket we requested when registering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed. Which is why we are still stumped that they wouldn't move us to the correct bracket - the bracket we requested when registering.

Obviously your coach/ organization has a different perception of your team. Kings of the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I know is that the Bandits finally lost to an age appropriate team in their grade level. It's about time and I'm sure every 5th grader who has lost to them by 20 goals is going to be VERY happy to hear the news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get over your self.... If its your first summer season, get used to it. You will see a lot of teams misplaced. Crying on here wont change nothing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL ok.
Man I love the haters on this page. It's actually comical.

Obviously your coach/ organization has a different perception of your team. Kings of the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not crying at all. Responding to the genius who brought it up, blasting the team (11 year old boys mind you) as kids who like to play in a B division and beat up on other teams.
Get over your self.... If its your first summer season, get used to it. You will see a lot of teams misplaced. Crying on here wont change nothing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire didn't request it Let me guess they beat you and your pissed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I know is that the Bandits finally lost to an age appropriate team in their grade level. It's about time and I'm sure every 5th grader who has lost to them by 20 goals is going to be VERY happy to hear the news.

They could probably care less. It seems as if you are very excited though !!! Strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess we know which team brought their 6th graders to play! Assume Igloo had their 2022s play most of the game. Certainly wasn't a lot of subbing on that bench. Typical Igloo, adding the older kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't see anyone on Empire beat up on anyone in the 6 games they played. I get it that some teams got frustrated at the end of some games, but it happens. Welcome to travel Lax, its not PAL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off......Lets clarify and tell it like it is. Yes a parent pulled their kid off of the team...because of the parent, not the kid. The kid is a good player but the parent was never satisfied. This is the same parent who quit last year and was let back on the by the coach.
As far as playing in the B bracket...Don't bash the kids for playing where they are told. We are a second year organization with talented kids that are a work in progress.....Yes being in A bracket would have been more competitive. Attempts were made without success. Move on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents on empire weren't happy they were put in the B bracket. It was a waste of time for kids. Empire is a B team but not with those teams they played. It will come full circle cause when they play good teams they can't beat them. It's obvious the coaches were running up the scores. Not unexpected with those two guys though. That team will be split up after the season. Too many unhappy parents.Hopefully they play in A so we can see the outcomes. Only thing going for them is their D. Too many ball hogs at attack and zero team players!Some kids quit and more will follow. Parents unhappy with the coaching I've been told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Igloo parents were pissed. Some of their precious recruits never saw the field. If you want to win, you need to play the best kids...Hands Down!!!Be a good teammate, stop complaining and continue to work hard in practice and earn your time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Igloo organization, players, parents, and coaches have nothing but respect for the 91 organization and the Bandits. This is just one game in a very long development process for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This coming from the parent who left!.....Coaches didn't run up the score...they made the kids work the ball around multiple times before they were allowed to go to the net. There is a very good group of core kids on the team. It would be more embarrassing to play keep away.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents on empire weren't happy they were put in the B bracket. It was a waste of time for kids. Empire is a B team but not with those teams they played. It will come full circle cause when they play good teams they can't beat them. It's obvious the coaches were running up the scores. Not unexpected with those two guys though. That team will be split up after the season. Too many unhappy parents.Hopefully they play in A so we can see the outcomes. Only thing going for them is their D. Too many ball hogs at attack and zero team players!Some kids quit and more will follow. Parents unhappy with the coaching I've been told.

My kid was at this tourney in a B bracket other than the one that contained Empire Green. Based on the scores in the playoffs, Empire Green would have smoked the entire B division. It wasn't a function of the particular teams they faced. Forget labels. They are a cut above that group, which contained 17 teams from multiple states. They are not a B team as that term is used on LI. They should have been in the A bracket. My son also played them last year, and its funny this poster said they have too many ball hogs and don't play as a team, because that was my impression of them last year as well, even though they killed my son's team and had better players. It took them a while to get going because of the ball hogging, and they only won easily because our team wore down defending the ball hogging and then lost a bit of faith once the score got out of hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Igloo parents were pissed. Some of their precious recruits never saw the field. If you want to win, you need to play the best kids...Hands Down!!!Be a good teammate, stop complaining and continue to work hard in practice and earn your time.

was that the Manhasset recruits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just clarify. The Express were challenged in MD, they barely pulled out the win versus S2S. They won, but they were outplayed for the vast majority of the game. They also barely survived the semi final match.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just clarify. The Express were challenged in MD, they barely pulled out the win versus S2S. They won, but they were outplayed for the vast majority of the game. They also barely survived the semi final match.

Ouch!!!!! It's obvious the Badgers took a huge step back. Say what you want but they are missing the intensity of the previous coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize you people are all nuts. This is 5th grade lacrosse. None of you have one anything. None of you are the best. Let the kids play and enjoy themselves l. If your kid is unhappy with his team them change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are a different team when JS is there and the Badgers are a different team when BM was there. Says alot for the type/styleof coaching they have. Bottom line; They know how to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must have been the South Shore parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did empire coaches know what division they were entering ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing this weekend?

Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard