BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 42 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you want to join a real TEAM jump on Southwest out of Macarthur to BWI

which one?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid gave up playing time to weaker kids in our loss to M&D. If the kids on the bottom of the roster are just there because they cut CR's grass and wash her car and pay for personal training and because they had 4 siblings in the program than that is BS. If we played our best girls we win everytime. I don't care if I hurt some feelings. My kid should be on the field because she is 1 of the best and we are paying all the money to get recruited, that's it.

I could give 2 SH*TS about logo wear, bumper stickers, essays and luau's. We chose YJ's for exposure and to get recruited. We play HS with friends. Club ball is a business to us and its to help with getting into college its not a play date. Play the best kids and play them a lot. These big rosters are nothing more than a money grab because the #1 player isn't in the same universe as the #25

Both of these statements sound like some one who is just starting trouble and probably not affiliated with the team or club. I watched the M&D game, the whole team played awful. It was a poorly played, everyone admitted it and moved on. That team's depth is their strength whether you like it or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that CR is co-coaching the Curcio team next weekend to quiet the parents down and return calm to the kingdom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that CR is co-coaching the Curcio team next weekend to quiet the parents down and return calm to the kingdom?

That's very funny, if it's true!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
COACHES COACH... PLAYERS PLAY. WILL SEE IF A CHANGE IN VENUE HELPS!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some want Jones elevated. Trouble in paradise. I cant believe we are still in early June

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AKA the bench will be very short and the bottom half of the roster wont play any meaningful minutes, but remember when you signed on you were told it was a privilege just to play on this team and you would become a better player just by practicing with the team and all its great players at the top half of the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some want Jones elevated. Trouble in paradise. I cant believe we are still in early June

The Jones parents can not be happy about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AKA the bench will be very short and the bottom half of the roster wont play any meaningful minutes, but remember when you signed on you were told it was a privilege just to play on this team and you would become a better player just by practicing with the team and all its great players at the top half of the roster

CR wins no doubt about that but distributing minutes evenly is not her thing and even though she is right more than she is wrong she still has her favorites regardless of abilty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All BS, keep trying to start trouble there have been zero complaints from parents. Wow a YJ team lost ! Guess what CR's team loses games and will lose a few and win even more. YJ Curcio and Jones are fine just like all the other age groups,her kids will keep on getting recruited. P.S. Not a single team will go u defeated .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid gave up playing time to weaker kids in our loss to M&D. If the kids on the bottom of the roster are just there because they cut CR's grass and wash her car and pay for personal training and because they had 4 siblings in the program than that is BS. If we played our best girls we win everytime. I don't care if I hurt some feelings. My kid should be on the field because she is 1 of the best and we are paying all the money to get recruited, that's it.

I could give 2 SH*TS about logo wear, bumper stickers, essays and luau's. We chose YJ's for exposure and to get recruited. We play HS with friends. Club ball is a business to us and its to help with getting into college its not a play date. Play the best kids and play them a lot. These big rosters are nothing more than a money grab because the #1 player isn't in the same universe as the #25

Guess what? that is true on every team in the world ... so get over it and teach your kid to be a team player ... coaches actually value that. And stop being such a DB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTW Tool ... you aren't playing anything, so drop the WE crap and let your daughter play her own sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTW Tool ... you aren't playing anything, so drop the WE crap and let your daughter play her own sport.

Unless she has a car and a trust fund I'm pretty sure its always a family decision

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless she has a car and a trust fund I'm pretty sure its always a family decision

Yeah but there is a BIG difference between a family decision and living thru your kid. And one of the classic signs is "We play high school with friends". No YOU don't. Your daughter does. So let her. Seen it a million times in multiple sports. You are the parent that ruins youth sports. Congratulations!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah but there is a BIG difference between a family decision and living thru your kid. And one of the classic signs is "We play high school with friends". No YOU don't. Your daughter does. So let her. Seen it a million times in multiple sports. You are the parent that ruins youth sports. Congratulations!

Uh Oh, you just described 98% of all club lacrosse parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros over YJ in semi at summer Genesis. Another week another loss. Also tied skywalkers in pool play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope beat Skywalkers 9-8 and yes lost to Heroes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope beat Skywalkers 9-8 and yes lost to Heroes

Was CR on sideline s promised?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No she was not. In fact was not at any of the 2020 blue games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heros 2020 green beat jones and curcio but lost to MnD in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a little speedbump in the road

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a little speedbump in the road

What road is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats not a speeedbump, no a pothole... it's a sinkhole!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and supposedly bench back end of roster did not play..... so the they lost again with the all-star line up.... what's this weeks excuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and supposedly bench back end of roster did not play..... so the they lost again with the all-star line up.... what's this weeks excuse?

hey don't forget, they have not played together nearly as much as the MD teams. give it a week or two max and they will road grader over these teams. don't panic...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did everyone else do this weekend? YJ just had one loss and it was in the finals, not a big deal guys...Saw that TG Heros game and wasn't surprised with that outcome. What has happened to that TG team? It is now a shell of their former selves. I give them credit though.. They tried. Didn't get a chance to see Liberty but I heard they did really well. anyone know how the other LI team that begins with an L did? They weren't at genesis. and what about Elevate? Lot of other teams to talk about busy busy weekend let's stop harping on YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hey don't forget, they have not played together nearly as much as the MD teams. give it a week or two max and they will road grader over these teams. don't panic...

Really? That's a weak excuse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's absolute BS haven't played together totally laughable, your "TEAM" went from a team game to let me get the ball and run end to end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did everyone else do this weekend? YJ just had one loss and it was in the finals, not a big deal guys...Saw that TG Heros game and wasn't surprised with that outcome. What has happened to that TG team? It is now a shell of their former selves. I give them credit though.. They tried. Didn't get a chance to see Liberty but I heard they did really well. anyone know how the other LI team that begins with an L did? They weren't at genesis. and what about Elevate? Lot of other teams to talk about busy busy weekend let's stop harping on YJ.

That other Long Island L team A played really weak competition and won the championship. The B Team could have also won, had they have the same quality leadership as the A Team. Huntington Asst Coach must have thought this was her school team as the coaching was exactly the same (terrible) Played her favorites, made bad coaching decisions, was just out coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loss was in Semis to Heros who then lost to M&D in finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg team is a shell of the team that it was before the mass exodus took place over the past two years, half the team has been turned over and not one player was an up grade from any of the players that left. the goalies are the only thing keeping them in games. Liberty and elevate should both beat them this year if they play them. SS is too busy coaching the new pro team to even show up for the first three games of the weekend and it looks like the pro team plays most weekends so that should be the norm going forward - good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg team is a shell of the team that it was before the mass exodus took place over the past two years, half the team has been turned over and not one player was an up grade from any of the players that left. the goalies are the only thing keeping them in games. Liberty and elevate should both beat them this year if they play them. SS is too busy coaching the new pro team to even show up for the first three games of the weekend and it looks like the pro team plays most weekends so that should be the norm going forward - good luck

Your bitterness to TG is comical. Either you left voluntarily, your daughter was moved to Purple, or your daughter remained on Purple so you left and you just can't get over it. Move on with your life your daughter is clearly in a better place so just be happy for her. Stop spending so much of your life obsessed with a 13 year old lacrosse team. Seek help you will feel much better about your day. Stop waking up and checking BOTC before you even get out of bed. The TG shell of a team will be just fine. Tomorrow morning try looking in the mirror and say I will get over it TG doesn't matter to me anymore I am done with them I am happy at my new club My daughter is happy at her new club. If your anger doesn't go away say it over and over till it sinks in. All the best to you and your daughter I hope she is a successful person and has a great life. The goalies are great thanks for noticing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg team is a shell of the team that it was before the mass exodus took place over the past two years, half the team has been turned over and not one player was an up grade from any of the players that left. the goalies are the only thing keeping them in games. Liberty and elevate should both beat them this year if they play them. SS is too busy coaching the new pro team to even show up for the first three games of the weekend and it looks like the pro team plays most weekends so that should be the norm going forward - good luck [/quote

SS pro team plays at the same venue and tournaments where she coaches TG. Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg team is a shell of the team that it was before the mass exodus took place over the past two years, half the team has been turned over and not one player was an up grade from any of the players that left. the goalies are the only thing keeping them in games. Liberty and elevate should both beat them this year if they play them. SS is too busy coaching the new pro team to even show up for the first three games of the weekend and it looks like the pro team plays most weekends so that should be the norm going forward - good luck [/quote

SS pro team plays at the same venue and tournaments where she coaches TG. Nice try.

was she at your games this past saturday or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the L teal team do this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. Thanks for asking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. Thanks for asking

How was the secret weapon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. Thanks for asking

How was the secret weapon?

Great! All the girls played great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the secret weapon? With the addition of the TG best player who is to be one of th best 2020 in country I thought YJ 2020 would be unbeatable. How are they getting beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the secret weapon? With the addition of the TG best player who is to be one of th best 2020 in country I thought YJ 2020 would be unbeatable. How are they getting beat?

team game not me me me me me me me

Page 29 of 42 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard