Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com || Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/02/20 06:00 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/02/20 04:57 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/02/20 04:41 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/02/20 04:23 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/02/20 03:56 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,147
Posts278,007
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73
Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #166113 05/21/16 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

It was 13-9. You must be the madlax dad that got thrown out by the refs. Classy as usual madlax.

13-9 final score. Madlax dad thrown off field. When they were up by 4..

I am sure the dad was in the wrong but do we know why he was mad and what he was yelling about when he got thrown out?

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TLaxOne #166115 05/21/16 01:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a crab parent. I sat near some Hawks parents and/or coaches and what looked like the whole team. Really decent group of people. Talked with a defender and a goalie. Class kids who seemed to enjoy watching their competition play.
Good luck to yourr

Anonymous #166136 05/21/16 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a crab parent. I sat near some Hawks parents and/or coaches and what looked like the whole team. Really decent group of people. Talked with a defender and a goalie. Class kids who seemed to enjoy watching their competition play.
Good luck to yourr

What a great post. This is the point -- if people get to know the competition, they will see, most of these families are decent people - win, lose, or tie. It's unfair to stereotype an entire team because of a coach losing his temper a time or two or a crazy parent on the sideline. Let's face it, there's more than one on every team. But for the most part, they are all decent kids whose parents are trying to bring them up right.

TLaxOne #166139 05/21/16 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuse for a parent getting thrown out of a 6th grade game.
Loser.
Go lime green.
You guys rock sweet neck lanyards.

Anonymous #166159 05/21/16 05:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuse for a parent getting thrown out of a 6th grade game.
Loser.
Go lime green.
You guys rock sweet neck lanyards.

If a Ref is not controlling the game and kids are getting beat up and hurt. I would say that is a excuse for a parent to step up and say something. I am not talking about a couple pushes or hard checks. But games can go down hill really fast. And when a Ref is not on top of it kids will get hurt. So this is what I would call a good excuse forgetting kick out of a 6th grade game.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #166176 05/21/16 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a Ref is not controlling the game and kids are getting beat up and hurt. I would say that is a excuse for a parent to step up and say something. I am not talking about a couple pushes or hard checks. But games can go down hill really fast. And when a Ref is not on top of it kids will get hurt. So this is what I would call a good excuse forgetting kick out of a 6th grade game.

Wrong, idiot dad. Nobody should talk to a lax official except the head coaches. If they are making bad calls, not keeping the kids in check, etc., that is not your place to yell at them. There is no "good excuse" for any parent to talk to an official. Grow up.

There is a Madlax 2022 dad who gets kicked out of games all the time. Everyone knows he is a complete nightmare.

TLaxOne #166177 05/21/16 07:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the coaches job - to speak up. If you don't trust your coach, maybe you should find another.

TLaxOne #166179 05/21/16 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DiamondBacks over RoughRiders 7-3
It was a exciting game . Both teams did a great job.

DiamondBacks St. Paul's - Champs

Anonymous #166197 05/21/16 09:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong, idiot dad. Nobody should talk to a lax official except the head coaches. If they are making bad calls, not keeping the kids in check, etc., that is not your place to yell at them. There is no "good excuse" for any parent to talk to an official. Grow up.

There is a Madlax 2022 dad who gets kicked out of games all the time. Everyone knows he is a complete nightmare.

Is he gets thrown out so much that explains that he has enough time for that sweet perm he rocks.

Anonymous #166202 05/21/16 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is he gets thrown out so much that explains that he has enough time for that sweet perm he rocks.

what a tool.. year after year yelling at his own kid..

Sponsored Links
TLaxOne #166203 05/21/16 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games tomorrow..

TLaxOne #166215 05/22/16 07:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys with sweet perms are creepy.

TLaxOne #166217 05/22/16 08:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says that only coaches should talk to refs. How about holding officials more accountable. The majority of officiating at the youth level is pathetic. Why can't lacrosse find better referees, who know the game, who are licensed (like soccer), who will enforce the rules fairly and attemtp to ensure player safety?

Anonymous #166226 05/22/16 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says that only coaches should talk to refs. How about holding officials more accountable. The majority of officiating at the youth level is pathetic. Why can't lacrosse find better referees, who know the game, who are licensed (like soccer), who will enforce the rules fairly and attemtp to ensure player safety?

Lacrosse as come very far with Referees and are on pace to license all refs. Many already are and they are the ones that have a rookie with them in most games. the growth of the game is happening at high rates and expecting HIGH LEVEL refs at your sons 6 th grade game is a bit ridiculous. The RULE BOOK also clearly states that the COACHES are the only ones that can talk to refs . There is sideline rules just like game rules. Clearly written in in English for all Dads and Moms to see.

Anonymous #166239 05/22/16 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse as come very far with Referees and are on pace to license all refs. Many already are and they are the ones that have a rookie with them in most games. the growth of the game is happening at high rates and expecting HIGH LEVEL refs at your sons 6 th grade game is a bit ridiculous. The RULE BOOK also clearly states that the COACHES are the only ones that can talk to refs . There is sideline rules just like game rules. Clearly written in in English for all Dads and Moms to see.

Also, anybody ever notice the loudest and most argumentative dads are the ones who never played? I can't tell you how many times I've seen a kid come off the field and tell some overweight beer belly know it all to stop embarrassing him.

Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard