BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 70 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great...thanks for your infinite wisdom. One last question: are financials required?

Listen guy, do what you want to do. I was just trying to help. If want to do it so you can tell people that your kid was invited to the Brine camp, then do what you gotta do. Just remember to tell them that it was the Brine Mediocre team, because the parents of the elite kids won't be bringing their kids to the tryout.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with last poster about $ grab !! my son has no intention of following thru with brine camp even if he is invited to go to florida. However I think if you have the time and $ could be helpful to see how some tryouts are actually work ,basically a 2 hour clinic with a fancy brine pinnie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for your "help"! Everyone sincerely appreciates your premonition on it being a mediocre team. Do you have a PhD in youth lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do, 4 boys thru the grind of it.
amazing how my now 16 yr old went to Nike invite in OR when he was 14 and unfortunately no offers now.
my now 15 yr old played 5 years of travel, trips up and down the coast, he a decent player, not committed
my twins in youth arena, I going multi sport avenue with them
Just finished basketball and dusting off the stick and helmets
read many articles from coaches and players with common theme of multi-sports. that's my approach

Thanks for your "help"! Everyone sincerely appreciates your premonition on it being a mediocre team. Do you have a PhD in youth lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds as if the poster was trying to pass along sound advice. maybe the advice is wasted on you because you have it all figured out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do, 4 boys thru the grind of it.
amazing how my now 16 yr old went to Nike invite in OR when he was 14 and unfortunately no offers now.
my now 15 yr old played 5 years of travel, trips up and down the coast, he a decent player, not committed
my twins in youth arena, I going multi sport avenue with them
Just finished basketball and dusting off the stick and helmets
read many articles from coaches and players with common theme of multi-sports. that's my approach

Actually I do. Been through it and hindsight is 20/20. Most of these "amazing opportunities" are nothing more than money grabs! Invest in goal nets, bounce back, and hire a Great HS player for 30$ an hour. Money much better spent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let us know when your book will be on the New [lacrosse] Times Best Sellers List.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish I read this before I went to this tonight!!! They are making 1 team from 2022 and 2023. All the big teams were represented and probably only 2 kids were in over their head. 2 hour tryout. First hour was legit but the second hour was a disaster!! It was a scrimmage and the evaluators kept forgetting to switch out the attack and defenders! My son ended up getting on the field once for 7 mins out of an hour???? Poorly run. Then they trot out Chanuchuk to talk to the boys and you realize that all the Express kids that tried out will be making the team and the whole spiel about being unbiased is nothing but BS!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish I read this before I went to this tonight!!! They are making 1 team from 2022 and 2023. All the big teams were represented and probably only 2 kids were in over their head. 2 hour tryout. First hour was legit but the second hour was a disaster!! It was a scrimmage and the evaluators kept forgetting to switch out the attack and defenders! My son ended up getting on the field once for 7 mins out of an hour???? Poorly run. Then they trot out Chanuchuk to talk to the boys and you realize that all the Express kids that tried out will be making the team and the whole spiel about being unbiased is nothing but BS!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you! Anything Mike Chanenchuk is involved in is rotten. You just made a donation to him!

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Wish I read this before I went to this tonight!!! They are making 1 team from 2022 and 2023. All the big teams were represented and probably only 2 kids were in over their head. 2 hour tryout. First hour was legit but the second hour was a disaster!! It was a scrimmage and the evaluators kept forgetting to switch out the attack and defenders! My son ended up getting on the field once for 7 mins out of an hour???? Poorly run. Then they trot out Chanenchuk to talk to the boys and you realize that all the Express kids that tried out will be making the team and the whole spiel about being unbiased is nothing but BS!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you! Anything MIke Chanenchuk is involved in is rotten. You just made a donation to him!

I have to agree. After meeting with Michael Chanenchuk we at BOTC believe that he is not an honorable man. Buyer beware.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is highly offensive and is shameful. The admin post directly violates the BOARD RULES: "Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or editted by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts and details."

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This is highly offensive and is shameful. The admin post directly violates the BOARD RULES: "Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or editted by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts and details."

Oh so you are allowed to bash, trash and malign anyone you want and I (who writes every post with my name attached) have no right to voice what I "see" to be true? Oh that sounds totally fair. Board rules, my [lacrosse].

Michael Chanenchuk is not a youth player, he is a grown man who I have seen and heard talk out of two sides of his very wide mouth.

I run the show here and no anonymous troll will tell me what I can and can not say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice edit of your post. Spell check and removal of your name-calling (you should leave your statement of calling someone a "troll").

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Nice edit of your post. Spell check and removal of your name-calling (you should leave your statement of calling someone a "troll").

I only edit to correct spelling, etc. moron. You have no rights here. You live and hide under rocks. Sign your name and I will be happy to spar with you.

Oh and another thing TROLL, be a man, register and sign in and you too can edit your posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"YOUTH LACROSSE NEWS IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY" - bad comedy

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
"YOUTH LACROSSE NEWS IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY" - bad comedy

You are so angry and way too invested. Wonder who you could be. Hmmmmmmm

Let's face it, BOTC has an obligation to alert the public to any injustices out there and Michael Chanenchuk needs to learn how to respect a lady as well as the people who pay him.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
No anger. You need therapy and medication.

Haha. Ok, that's all you've got?

This old lady is bored now. Yawnnnn

Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

You must be the Manhasset Flash(er)

May I suggest you stop acting liked a frightened child or abusive adult and stop picking on the lady while hiding behind your living room curtains.

Sissy boi's like you need and will get a spanking if you want to continue picking on the lady. Mistress Larry knows how to handle self-anointed lacrosse gods better than most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pot calling the kettle black. You need help

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Pot calling the kettle black. You need help

Like I said..... Way too invested! Very strange that you spend your entire day trying to put me down. Guess what Bubba, you won't win. Are you a shill or are you Chanenchuk himself? Hmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was this a tryout for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BOTC All-American Team...Larry selected the team and no Express players made it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BOTC All-American Team...Larry selected the team and no Express players made it.

Why should they? Express is terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is terrible? Didn't they beat Smash and Igloo in the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is terrible? Didn't they beat Smash and Igloo in the fall?

The 2022 Express team is very good, but isn't this the 2023 thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Wish I read this before I went to this tonight!!! They are making 1 team from 2022 and 2023. All the big teams were represented and probably only 2 kids were in over their head. 2 hour tryout. First hour was legit but the second hour was a disaster!! It was a scrimmage and the evaluators kept forgetting to switch out the attack and defenders! My son ended up getting on the field once for 7 mins out of an hour???? Poorly run. Then they trot out Chanenchuk to talk to the boys and you realize that all the Express kids that tried out will be making the team and the whole spiel about being unbiased is nothing but BS!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you! Anything MIke Chanenchuk is involved in is rotten. You just made a donation to him!

I have to agree. After meeting with Michael Chanenchuk we at BOTC believe that he is not an honorable man. Buyer beware.

LMAO. This is the best post ever on this site and it's so true. 2023 parents are idiots to have wasted their money on this crap and if any of them
make it; it's all BS. There are at least 23+ 2022 kids that are better than any 2023 kid. Not even close. These are the delerious Badger parents.

CJO. Good to see you are honest enough to share your experience with Mike C. He's just not a nice guy andis worried about nothing other than his bank account. I heard he is also charging $130 for some 3 game event in Maryland next weekend. That's $43/pp a game or close to $1000per team per game. Insane!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC hand picked the Brine tryout....Thanks for your donation sukkas

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

LMAO. This is the best post ever on this site and it's so true. 2023 parents are idiots to have wasted their money on this crap and if any of them
make it; it's all BS. There are at least 23+ 2022 kids that are better than any 2023 kid. Not even close. These are the delerious Badger parents.

CJO. Good to see you are honest enough to share your experience with Mike C. He's just not a nice guy andis worried about nothing other than his bank account. I heard he is also charging $130 for some 3 game event in Maryland next weekend. That's $43/pp a game or close to $1000per team per game. Insane!!

You know what makes me crazy.. the fact that there are plenty of "nice guys" out there who are making money BUT delivering as well. When I run into either one (good or bad) I feel it is only right to share. Sadly, there are too many bad out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for your views Larry. Helpful to get unbiased opinions. Would you mind sharing with us which 2023 organizations that you do believe are honorable? After reading your post about Express and prior posts (like 91 and Igloo using grade inappropriate kids) I'm looking for a cleaner club for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so tru i was at the brine tryout , if the 2023 express kids would learn to look up the field and pass the ball more often would have made such a difference in there tryout. was nice to see a lot of unselfish play with the 2022 group. Over heard evaluators complementing the kids that pass the ball. I guess badger kids will figure it out the hard way..Or maybe not !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so tru i was at the brine tryout , if the 2023 express kids would learn to look up the field and pass the ball more often would have made such a difference in there tryout. was nice to see a lot of unselfish play with the 2022 group. Over heard evaluators complementing the kids that pass the ball. I guess badger kids will figure it out the hard way..Or maybe not !!

Anyone hear yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine invites went out early this am

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$$$$$ grab. Anything MC is involved in its not about the kids. $$$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You've Got give MC the expiration date and 3 digit code on the back of your credit card when you open the email link

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You've Got give MC the expiration date and 3 digit code on the back of your credit card when you open the email link

LMFAO This may be the funniest post on BOTC ever!

There is so much humor in truth.

Take it from someone who has been there and done that. No more. My son is happier than ever and has learned more this year than he did in all the years he did with Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMFAO This may be the funniest post on BOTC ever!

There is so much humor in truth.

Take it from someone who has been there and done that. No more. My son is happier than ever and has learned more this year than he did in all the years he did with Express.

What team did he play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RELAX people. I mean it's not like MC picked 33 kids for his son's A team. That would be low. Imagine....

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
RELAX people. I mean it's not like MC picked 33 kids for his son's A team. That would be low. Imagine....

I wouldn't bet the ranch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does his son still have an A team? Haven't heard anything about them since fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many 2023 kids selected from the brine tryouts or were there just 2022's selected?

Page 36 of 70 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard