BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 70 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ducks are done?

No, Ducks are definitely not done. Neither is Stampede. Not sure of the status of Hurricanes, but I don't think that had much to do with being acquired by Dynamic. They still ran everything the same as they did prior.

Does the poster know that the other person was talking about Express and not 91? Weird to quote a post about one club and reference another entirely.

You're not sure of anything.

Actually, I just didn't want to talk trash about Hurricanes. I'm sure of everything. You are obviously upset with 91/Dynamic. Let it go.

Maybe 91 is the next team to fold.

Sure, that sounds entirely possible, the machine will grind to a halt!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ducks are done?

No, Ducks are definitely not done. Neither is Stampede. Not sure of the status of Hurricanes, but I don't think that had much to do with being acquired by Dynamic. They still ran everything the same as they did prior.

Does the poster know that the other person was talking about Express and not 91? Weird to quote a post about one club and reference another entirely.

You're not sure of anything.

Actually, I just didn't want to talk trash about Hurricanes. I'm sure of everything. You are obviously upset with 91/Dynamic. Let it go.

Maybe 91 is the next team to fold.

Sure, that sounds entirely possible, the machine will grind to a halt!

Never happen. Too big to fail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wishful thinking !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wishful thinking !

Did you go to the tryout? 91 has 100 kids at every age group with parents who were lined up to give them the $2000 base fee. That's just the way it is. I don't know if it's good or bad, but they aren't going anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Ducks are in no fear of folding. They keep it affordable and have a place for non Crush players to play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Ducks are in no fear of folding. They keep it affordable and have a place for non Crush players to play.

Yep, they are catering to the other 90% and the realistic parents who are not lunatics. They're doing a pretty good job from what I can tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, they are catering to the other 90% and the realistic parents who are not lunatics. They're doing a pretty good job from what I can tell.

How's Stampede going? Has JS or BS shown up to help develop?
How's Hurricanes going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

Hurricanes folded because it was a bad situation. 91 had nothing to do with them. Running out of the HUB became prohibitively expensive and there were better options available at the price point. Stampede is still doing well in the 2022-2019 grades. Looking to expand to 2023 next year. They continue developing players into solid JV and Varsity contributors. FYI: JS and BS only work with the teams that they are coaching. Nowhere has it ever been implied that they would float between teams to work with all players. That's silly. Also, you're forgetting about Empire. And to answer your next question, yes, they are having success as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

Hurricanes folded because it was a bad situation. 91 had nothing to do with them. Running out of the HUB became prohibitively expensive and there were better options available at the price point. Stampede is still doing well in the 2022-2019 grades. Looking to expand to 2023 next year. They continue developing players into solid JV and Varsity contributors. FYI: JS and BS only work with the teams that they are coaching. Nowhere has it ever been implied that they would float between teams to work with all players. That's silly. Also, you're forgetting about Empire. And to answer your next question, yes, they are having success as well.

Typical corporate response. However, there's a lack of leadership and responsibility to the growth of the corporation. Empire parents are not too happy. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see the dilusion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

Typical corporate response. However, there's a lack of leadership and responsibility to the growth of the corporation. Empire parents are not too happy. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see the dilusion.

I fail to see any lack of leadership or responsibility to the growth of the company (pretty sure it's not a corporation). In contrast, it seems like the the company is growing at an exponential rate. I'm not sure where you're getting your informaition, or misinformation as the case appears to be, but you need to do some research.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire parents are not too happy.

Kind of a blanket statement no?

More realistically there are both happy and disgruntled parents with Empire, just like every travel lacrosse program.

Find what works for your son and makes him happy and move on. To continue to criticize a club team you are not associated with is just weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire parents are not too happy.

Kind of a blanket statement no?

More realistically there are both happy and disgruntled parents with Empire, just like every travel lacrosse program.

Find what works for your son and makes him happy and move on. To continue to criticize a club team you are not associated with is just weird.

Every club with have some unhappy parents. That's the nature of the beast that is travel lacrosse. Every parent thinks their son is the best because he's better than most of the kids in his town. However, when they start playing with the best from other towns they realize that there is still much work to be done. But, the poster is clearly dissatisfied with 91 for whatever reason (probably the most obvious reason).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

BS is at the indoor training every week. kids are working hard and they get plenty of reps. You wouldn't know because you are just a troll with an ax to grind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

BS is at the indoor training every week. kids are working hard and they get plenty of reps. You wouldn't know because you are just a troll with an ax to grind.

Nailed it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

I would know because I haven't seen management involved at all!!! And by the way you are a troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are very happy with the Ducks and am one of the other 90% it allows our son to play other travel sports and not get burnt out by 15-16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quack, quack...................Ducks are angry now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Hurricanes going?

I would know because I haven't seen management involved at all!!! And by the way you are a troll.

That was a solid comeback.... Take you a while to think that up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any experience with the Brine summer event? Who picks the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any experience with the Brine summer event? Who picks the team?

Don't think they have an actual at team at this age. I'm pretty sure if your kid makes the cut you win a chance to pay for him to go to a camp in Florida in mid summer. I might be wrong though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on the recently added 2022/23 Brine Tryout? why it is just now being announced?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's been on the website for awhile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just curious why Brine flyer is not posted anymore? was up yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on the recently added 2022/23 Brine Tryout? why it is just now being announced?

My son's PAL coach told us about it, and not his club director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone going to this tomorrow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, everyone is going

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone going to this tomorrow?

My son will be there, and excited to be on the team after tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anybody know if Brine will be making two teams (one each for 2022 & 2023) or will this be one combined teams for both calendar years? thanks in advance for any info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
going to be a fun tryout inside Coastal Sports. NOT! Money grab like ive never seen for this age group...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anybody know if Brine will be making two teams (one each for 2022 & 2023) or will this be one combined teams for both calendar years? thanks in advance for any info.

No, don't show up if you're in 5th grade. The 6th graders will obviously make the team, unless you're a double hold back from MD..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, don't show up if you're in 5th grade. The 6th graders will obviously make the team, unless you're a double hold back from MD..

Whole thing is a waste of time. Unless you love to spend money on nonsense money grabs! Trust me, nobody cares about brine, and yes my kid played, and I did not get the hype they try to create.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No teams from what I understand. Just offer an option for more training at a later time. Not being a [lacrosse], but why would anyone do this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An elite group of players meet other kids, train with a different set of coaches and compete in a game that they enjoy.

You may have a point - NOT. Love your negativity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An elite group of players meet other kids, train with a different set of coaches and compete in a game that they enjoy.

Have fun, and don't forget your wallet! keep telling yourself it's all about the kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to happy hour on a Friday at 6pm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think your son is going to be playing in a tournament with the Brine 2023 team? If so, enjoy your temporary bliss. If your son happens to beat out a 2022 kid at his position, that's great (but most quality players are not trying out), then you can fly him down to Florida in the middle of August to attend the Brine 3 day camp (probably won't be too hot, right?). So $85 for a tryout, $600 for airfare, $600 more for an average hotel and another $400 for the boy to go camp for a few days. Sounds awesome! Listen, I'm not trying to knock you down. I'm just trying to illustrate a point that most people don't know. There is no national team/tournament until 9th grade. This is a scam for the youth parents/players. But if you have the financial resource to do it, then I guess it's ok. I just want everyone to be informed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post...Parents are clueless...How about trying out indoors. How can 100+ kids tryout in a place that small $$$$ grab at its best..Brine should be ashamed of putting their name on this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is the best attackman in the Northeast.

Do you think your son is going to be playing in a tournament with the Brine 2023 team? If so, enjoy your temporary bliss. If your son happens to beat out a 2022 kid at his position, that's great (but most quality players are not trying out), then you can fly him down to Florida in the middle of August to attend the Brine 3 day camp (probably won't be too hot, right?). So $85 for a tryout, $600 for airfare, $600 more for an average hotel and another $400 for the boy to go camp for a few days. Sounds awesome! Listen, I'm not trying to knock you down. I'm just trying to illustrate a point that most people don't know. There is no national team/tournament until 9th grade. This is a scam for the youth parents/players. But if you have the financial resource to do it, then I guess it's ok. I just want everyone to be informed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great...thanks for your infinite wisdom. One last question: are financials required?

Page 35 of 70 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard