BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,184
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 70 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It's amazing that people like you just assume things and then has to lower the bar and start name calling. Guess that makes you feel better. I never said my son plays on a holdback team. In fact he is age appropriate and plays on an AA team with no holdbacks, just like your son. He is an A/strong B student and I would never consider allowing him to repeat a grade just for a sport. I also said there is NO magic number for holdbacks to be considered appropriate. I no longer coach youth lacrosse, I just don't have the time due to my job commitments and it would not be fair to the payers to do a "part time" coaching job. But I am well connected in the lacrosse community and know what is going on. What I am saying is that Crabs and their leader Ryan McClernan has created a cesspool in youth lacrosse with the holdback situation. I know parents of former Crabs players and they have told me that their son was on Crabs, was a starter and saw lots of playing time but were told that if they wanted to stay with the program their son would have to repeat, thus becoming a holdback. These kids are good students and there was no justified reason to repeat other than Ryan M wanting to have an older/bigger team than others. This is the way he needs to win. I also know holdbacks on other 2020 teams and quite a few were for academic reasons. These kids are not dumb, they just needed more structure and focus in academics, the public schoold system was not for them. I have no problem with this situation but...as this moves forward more and more clubs are going to start following the Crabs business model and getting more holdbacks. And again, a team with 2 or 3 holdbacks is at a definite disadvantage playing a team like Crabs, with 8+ holdbacks, a few double holdbacks (the pre K thing) and you have players on Crabs that are older 14, some turning 15 at the beginning of the season playing against 13 and young 14 year olds. This is a dangerous situation for other teams and my #1 concern, above everything else, is player safety and Crabs keeps creating a dangerous situation for everyone in their league. It is also unfortunate that Ryan McClernan, for whatever unknown reason, carries a lot of weight in youth lacrosse and more often than not gets his way. The team your son plays for could start the holdback thing, it's not beyond realm of possibility. Also your sons team could very well play a team with a higher number of holdbacks in summer tournaments, putting him and his teammates at risk. And no, you do not have to draw me a picture, I completely understand what is going on, obviously you do not. So stop being a d bag. You are the one looking like an idiot ny demonstrating you do not understand what is happening in youth lacrosse and grade base lacrosse.

Have you ever heard of a paragraph? Try using them, it makes it easier to read your nonsense. You should also just chill out a little bit, you seem kind of worked up over this.

Tried using paragraphs, it just kept kicking back for some reason.

Sorry you feel this is nonsense, it really isn't, just working on ways to get this back to age base, the way it should be.

Not worked up about this at all, just the right thing needs to be done. Have some things in process, but it will take time.

I have been around youth lacrosse long enough to see what older teams can do to younger players physically and it's not pretty.

For whatever reason, paragraphs worked this time, didn't kick back. Maybe something wrong with my phone.

Appreciate your insight whether it is paragraphs or not. The majority of AA teams have at least one, if not more, older player not born between 9/1/2001 and 8/31/2002. Anyone who thinks their team does not is just fooling themselves. What do you have in progress and will it be soon enough for the 2020s this year?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams above have no shot in beating crabs. Hawks 91 force. Crabs improved and those two have not.

Thank you for your expert opinion based on....nothing. Must bug you that Crabs is considered irrelevant now because they have gamed the system so much and nobody cares if they win or lose. You have brainwashed your kids that winning at all costs is all that is important. Again, NOBODY CARES. You are like the bully kid on the playground - everyone else is having fun around you and getting along except for you and nobody wants to be you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's amazing that people like you just assume things and then has to lower the bar and start name calling. Guess that makes you feel better. I never said my son plays on a holdback team. In fact he is age appropriate and plays on an AA team with no holdbacks, just like your son. He is an A/strong B student and I would never consider allowing him to repeat a grade just for a sport. I also said there is NO magic number for holdbacks to be considered appropriate. I no longer coach youth lacrosse, I just don't have the time due to my job commitments and it would not be fair to the payers to do a "part time" coaching job. But I am well connected in the lacrosse community and know what is going on. What I am saying is that Crabs and their leader Ryan McClernan has created a cesspool in youth lacrosse with the holdback situation. I know parents of former Crabs players and they have told me that their son was on Crabs, was a starter and saw lots of playing time but were told that if they wanted to stay with the program their son would have to repeat, thus becoming a holdback. These kids are good students and there was no justified reason to repeat other than Ryan M wanting to have an older/bigger team than others. This is the way he needs to win. I also know holdbacks on other 2020 teams and quite a few were for academic reasons. These kids are not dumb, they just needed more structure and focus in academics, the public schoold system was not for them. I have no problem with this situation but...as this moves forward more and more clubs are going to start following the Crabs business model and getting more holdbacks. And again, a team with 2 or 3 holdbacks is at a definite disadvantage playing a team like Crabs, with 8+ holdbacks, a few double holdbacks (the pre K thing) and you have players on Crabs that are older 14, some turning 15 at the beginning of the season playing against 13 and young 14 year olds. This is a dangerous situation for other teams and my #1 concern, above everything else, is player safety and Crabs keeps creating a dangerous situation for everyone in their league. It is also unfortunate that Ryan McClernan, for whatever unknown reason, carries a lot of weight in youth lacrosse and more often than not gets his way. The team your son plays for could start the holdback thing, it's not beyond realm of possibility. Also your sons team could very well play a team with a higher number of holdbacks in summer tournaments, putting him and his teammates at risk. And no, you do not have to draw me a picture, I completely understand what is going on, obviously you do not. So stop being a d bag. You are the one looking like an idiot ny demonstrating you do not understand what is happening in youth lacrosse and grade base lacrosse.

Have you ever heard of a paragraph? Try using them, it makes it easier to read your nonsense. You should also just chill out a little bit, you seem kind of worked up over this.

Tried using paragraphs, it just kept kicking back for some reason.

Sorry you feel this is nonsense, it really isn't, just working on ways to get this back to age base, the way it should be.

Not worked up about this at all, just the right thing needs to be done. Have some things in process, but it will take time.

I have been around youth lacrosse long enough to see what older teams can do to younger players physically and it's not pretty.

For whatever reason, paragraphs worked this time, didn't kick back. Maybe something wrong with my phone.

Appreciate your insight whether it is paragraphs or not. The majority of AA teams have at least one, if not more, older player not born between 9/1/2001 and 8/31/2002. Anyone who thinks their team does not is just fooling themselves. What do you have in progress and will it be soon enough for the 2020s this year?

Would not want to post on here some of the things myself and others have in progress, other than to say this needs to be handled both from the inside and outside of club leagues.

Knowing how things work in youth lacrosse, the personalities and egos involved, unfortunately it most likely won't happen this year, the season is almost underway/schedules etc. have been established but things can still move along.

More people are starting to realize the inherent dangers of holdbacks in grade base youth lacrosse, and that is the major talking point, along with the possibility of the legal community getting involved in a serious injury.

Youth lacrosse worked fine when it was age based, U12, U14 etc. and this will work today in club lacrosse. If it can be brought back to age base, people must realize some players will have to move to a different age bracket, and that is ok, they still have the opportunity to play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could be run like rec football. Your age on August 1st determines the age group you play with. Show a state issued ID, end of story. They have teams at each age group, just like lacrosse. Until you reach 9th grade then do whatever you want because they have to play against older players no matter what.

It makes too much sense and the "elite" teams can't game the system to make themselves look good so it won't happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could be run like rec football. Your age on August 1st determines the age group you play with. Show a state issued ID, end of story. They have teams at each age group, just like lacrosse. Until you reach 9th grade then do whatever you want because they have to play against older players no matter what.

It makes too much sense and the "elite" teams can't game the system to make themselves look good so it won't happen.

Serious question. Is there a separate division in youth football for kids that turn 14 before aug 1 but are still in 8th grade?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious question. Is there a separate division in youth football for kids that turn 14 before aug 1 but are still in 8th grade?

Not in the programs where I was involved but there are more out there so I'm not sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course the top club programs place a premium on winning and being dominant. Pushing the envelope with the holdbacks enhances their chances dramatically and unfairly. But, most importantly the holdbacks are more likely to be recruited as sophomores and freshman and that ladies and gentleman is the best form of advertising the elite clubs have. The Crabs have holdbacks that would be D1 recruits as on age players, by holdingback they become dominant high level recruits. It draws the parents and kids in like flies! All of the top clubs have holdbacks, the Crabs just have the most that do not need to be heldback!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course the top club programs place a premium on winning and being dominant. Pushing the envelope with the holdbacks enhances their chances dramatically and unfairly. But, most importantly the holdbacks are more likely to be recruited as sophomores and freshman and that ladies and gentleman is the best form of advertising the elite clubs have. The Crabs have holdbacks that would be D1 recruits as on age players, by holdingback they become dominant high level recruits. It draws the parents and kids in like flies! All of the top clubs have holdbacks, the Crabs just have the most that do not need to be heldback!
. Crab holdbacks would be just average on age players, but just keep drinking the Crabs/McClernan kook aid. It helps pad his bank account.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not drinking the Koolaid at all! I despise the prefirst, reclassify, holdback BS taking place in lacrosse. My son is a on age public school kid. My son was a one year Crab and played with the kids that have committed to UNC, MD and UVA as 2019 prefirst, reclassed, holdbacks. All three of them were very good on age players. Now would they have committed to those schools so early as on age players - two of the three probaby not, but they all would ultimately be playing high level D1 lacrosse and certainly are not average on age players. If the kid was the #2 2019 to commit (UNC) he is probably better than 95% of the 2018's. Again, strongly opposed to the holdback situation and have voiced that many times, but to say that all of the holdbacks are average on age players for the Crabs is wrong! My son has played for three of the Baltimore elite clubs and they ALL HAVE NUMEROUS HOLDBACKS / PREFIRSTS! No surprises there!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that unless the Crabs don't play their 2019s in a 2020 division the above statement is accurate. Older kids should beat younger kids and....well... the Crabs have "a couple" of holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that unless the Crabs don't play their 2019s in a 2020 division the above statement is accurate. Older kids should beat younger kids and....well... the Crabs have "a couple" of holdbacks.

Would like to see the Crabs "older" holdbacks on their 2020 team barred from the HOCO league this spring. You know, the older players that are really 2019 age players.

Don't feel the HOCO organizers have the ba*ls to do this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not drinking the Koolaid at all! I despise the prefirst, reclassify, holdback BS taking place in lacrosse. My son is a on age public school kid. My son was a one year Crab and played with the kids that have committed to UNC, MD and UVA as 2019 prefirst, reclassed, holdbacks. All three of them were very good on age players. Now would they have committed to those schools so early as on age players - two of the three probaby not, but they all would ultimately be playing high level D1 lacrosse and certainly are not average on age players. If the kid was the #2 2019 to commit (UNC) he is probably better than 95% of the 2018's. Again, strongly opposed to the holdback situation and have voiced that many times, but to say that all of the holdbacks are average on age players for the Crabs is wrong! My son has played for three of the Baltimore elite clubs and they ALL HAVE NUMEROUS HOLDBACKS / PREFIRSTS! No surprises there!!!

Would have to agree with you that many of the clubs have holdbacks/prefirsts, but not to the extent of Crabs. They live by this and it is wrong. Remember what happened to Crabs 2020 on age team last summer in Denver.

Was you son ever asked to repeat a grade when he played for Crabs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on-age and plays on a AA team that is in the on-age AA bracket. My point is that cheating is cheating. You can't cheat just a little - if you cheat you cheat. You're the one trying to justify that your son is on a team in the Holdback division that only cheats a little.

I think that the holdback situation is unfair and unsafe across the board and I am happy that they took those teams and put them all in their own division. So you cheaters can all play each other. I think it's pretty funny that jack-hole's like you are now taking to complaining about which team cheats more....

So at what point is the number of holdbacks on a team over the top? If you have 3 it's ok but if you have 10 its not? What about 5, is that ok? Or maybe... 7 is ok but 10 is way too many. See the point? Either you have holdbacks or you don't.

If you still don't understand let me know and I'll draw a picture for you.

This is bull. You don't know anyone that Ryan M has told that they have to repeat to keep their spot on the team. That's because he doesn't do that. If a parent comes to him, will he give them his honest opinion? Of course. But so would a coach at an MIAA school.

It's the parents that are driving the holdback issue. Not Ryan or any other club coach. Do you expect Crabs to not offer a spot to holdbacks? Does any other club specifically not allow holdbacks? Is it Ryan's fault that his club is the one that kids strive to play for? He built a winning program and kids want to play for them. Wearing that yellow helmet is a status symbol for them.

And before you insult me, my son plays for Crabs, but is on age so don't start on me about being a cheater. My son wants to play for Crabs. He's proud that he is good enough to play for them. I guess I'm an [lacrosse] for letting him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on-age and plays on a AA team that is in the on-age AA bracket. My point is that cheating is cheating. You can't cheat just a little - if you cheat you cheat. You're the one trying to justify that your son is on a team in the Holdback division that only cheats a little.

I think that the holdback situation is unfair and unsafe across the board and I am happy that they took those teams and put them all in their own division. So you cheaters can all play each other. I think it's pretty funny that jack-hole's like you are now taking to complaining about which team cheats more....

So at what point is the number of holdbacks on a team over the top? If you have 3 it's ok but if you have 10 its not? What about 5, is that ok? Or maybe... 7 is ok but 10 is way too many. See the point? Either you have holdbacks or you don't.

This is bull. You don't know anyone that Ryan M has told that they have to repeat to keep their spot on the team. That's because he doesn't do that. If a parent comes to him, will he give them his honest opinion? Of course. But so would a coach at an MIAA school.

It's the parents that are driving the holdback issue. Not Ryan or any other club coach. Do you expect Crabs to not offer a spot to holdbacks? Does any other club specifically not allow holdbacks? Is it Ryan's fault that his club is the one that kids strive to play for? He built a winning program and kids want to play for them. Wearing that yellow helmet is a status symbol for them.

And before you insult me, my son plays for Crabs, but is on age so don't start on me about being a cheater. My son wants to play for Crabs. He's proud that he is good enough to play for them. I guess I'm an [lacrosse] for letting him.

You aren't an [lacrosse] for letting him play for Crabs, kids need to play for who they feel comfortable with and maybe some of his friends play there.

But, I do know of several parents that were told that their kid would have to repeat in order to stay with Crabs and you have to admit that Ryan M does game the holdbacks and violates the true spirit of grade base lax. Ryan M drives this and many parents go along with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would like to see the Crabs "older" holdbacks on their 2020 team barred from the HOCO league this spring. You know, the older players that are really 2019 age players.

That would be great. Then the only league they could play in would be myla in juniors - which is U15. You have the balls to tell the older kids on your sons team they can't play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

My son isn't on Ryan's team. His coaches are fantastic and he loves his teammates. So according to you, I should make my young son play for someone else just because there are some prefirst kids on his team?

Glad you aren't my dad. Feel sorry for your son that you apparently feel the need to make everything about you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son isn't on Ryan's team. His coaches are fantastic and he loves his teammates. So according to you, I should make my young son play for someone else just because there are some prefirst kids on his team?

Glad you aren't my dad. Feel sorry for your son that you apparently feel the need to make everything about you.

Unless your son is older this will all change. The 2020 team has 7 kids left over from the 6th grade team of 2 years ago. Pre-firsts aren't the problem with Crab Daddy, forcing kids to re-class is. There are multiple kids on the 2020 team that have reclassed in the past 2 years which bumped some kids off the team or greatly reduced their playing time. Enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless your son is older this will all change. The 2020 team has 7 kids left over from the 6th grade team of 2 years ago. Pre-firsts aren't the problem with Crab Daddy, forcing kids to re-class is. There are multiple kids on the 2020 team that have reclassed in the past 2 years which bumped some kids off the team or greatly reduced their playing time. Enjoy.

I am grateful for the Crabs organization for the life lessons they have taught my on age 2020 son. We have had many conversations why we as parents need to set some boundaries and this organization lacks the character that we want for his future or that we as a family are willing to fund so he is not permitted to try out. It is not all about winning- it is about doing the right thing or in Crabs on age player's case, not going along with doing the wrong thing just to wear a yellow helmet. If the only way our son would get into a D1 is to holdback and play for a team that bends the rules to their favor then so be it - we have saved for his future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

I am grateful for the Crabs organization for the life lessons they have taught my on age 2020 son. We have had many conversations why we as parents need to set some boundaries and this organization lacks the character that we want for his future or that we as a family are willing to fund so he is not permitted to try out. It is not all about winning- it is about doing the right thing or in Crabs on age player's case, not going along with doing the wrong thing just to wear a yellow helmet. If the only way our son would get into a D1 is to holdback and play for a team that bends the rules to their favor then so be it - we have saved for his future. [/quo

Nice story, then the Crabs took the field and kicked the snot out of your undersized, talent-less kid. Later in life your kid is pumping gas into the Crab player's Porsche.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

I am grateful for the Crabs organization for the life lessons they have taught my on age 2020 son. We have had many conversations why we as parents need to set some boundaries and this organization lacks the character that we want for his future or that we as a family are willing to fund so he is not permitted to try out. It is not all about winning- it is about doing the right thing or in Crabs on age player's case, not going along with doing the wrong thing just to wear a yellow helmet. If the only way our son would get into a D1 is to holdback and play for a team that bends the rules to their favor then so be it - we have saved for his future. [/quo

Nice story, then the Crabs took the field and kicked the snot out of your undersized, talent-less kid. Later in life your kid is pumping gas into the Crab player's Porsche.

Ha - in your dreams. But thanks for once again showing your true personality and that of the majority of Crab's parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got it all wrong Crab dad. Your older age, holdback or double holdback son is the one who lacks talent and the only way he can play 2020 is by repeating a grade(s). Must make you proud to see him push around on age size players. What a POS you are.
As for you son having a Porsche, in your dreams. He has cheated so far in his young life, he will have no idea how to do things the correct way to get ahead in life. Who knows, maybe he will be lucky enough to be able to pump gas, but I wouldn't hold your breath. He may be living at home with you into his mid 30's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't believe that person is making it about him. Seems he is pointing out what a terrible organization Crabs is, what a complete cheat Ryan M is and how he games the system to his advantage.

Crabs is not well respected in the youth lacrosse world and neither are their players, regardless if holdback or not, it is simply guilt by association.

If I were you I would find another club team for your son because when he gets a little older you will be visited by Ryan M and the conversation of staying with Crabs only if you agree to holdback your son will take place. This is [lacrosse] he operates, happens all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I do. Keep in mind that I would guess that only Crabs have kids that old that they would have to move to U15. They have older 14 year olds who will be turning 15 during the season, that is a known fact.

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them.

That would be great. Then the only league they could play in would be myla in juniors - which is U15. You have the balls to tell the older kids on your sons team they can't play

Yes I do. Keep in mind that I would guess that only Crabs have kids that old that they would have to move to U15. They have older 14 year olds who will be turning 15 during the season, that is a known fact.

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them. Maybe you are a Crab parent/fan, no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100%. I have also seen Ryan McClernan coaching, he is a total pos. He screams at his players and comes very close to belittling them on the field. He is not a good coach, his coaching background is a joke (can read it on Crabs website) and he has a very very low lacrosse IQ.

The only way this man can get a team to win is with holdbacks and he has a crap load of them on his 2020 team. People in the youth lacrosse community do not like or respect him or his organization because his team wins, it is simply because he is a known cheat and manipulates the grade base system so he can win.

If this pos had an on age 2020 team it may possibly be close to average, but he can't coach an average team, he doesn't have the lacrosse smarts. He is driven by ego and money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them.

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them. Maybe you are a Crab parent/fan, no?

nope. not a parent or fan. just a realist. my son is 4/02 bday 2020 on decent but not elite team. Even the A & B teams have kids with birthdays before 9/1/01. All the 2020's would be U15. The only kids that would not be eligible would be if they were born prior to 9/1/00.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he absolutely tells parents that if their son wants to remain on the Crabs he will have to repeat a grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he absolutely tells parents that if their son wants to remain on the Crabs he will have to repeat a grade.

He absolutely does not. The parents are to blame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He absolutely does not. The parents are to blame.

stop lying, you know he does. It's amazing, people must think that parents from different teams don't talk to each other. I personally know two families who were approached by RM and advises the only way their kids would remain in the Crabs program would be to stay back a grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, "the parents are to blame". Think about that statement.

The parents just do what a club owner suggests regardless of whether the parents think it is ethical or in the best interest of their son.

Talk about the abdication of responsibility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents just do what a club owner suggests regardless of whether the parents think it is ethical or in the best interest of their son.

the parents I knew moved on, but obviously many choose to stay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA does not belong in elite 2021 group. Nor does API or Madlax...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 elite

Hawks
Bethesda
Crabs
Green turtle
Fca
Club blue
Koopers
Madlax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to the hoco league....is there somewhere online to find the divisions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 91 Platinum dropped out of today's "playin" for 2020 elite. Can anyone confirm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 91 Platinum dropped out of today's "playin" for 2020 elite. Can anyone confirm?
We x

Heard same, ironic since they made a huge fuss about being left out in the first place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We x

Heard same, ironic since they made a huge fuss about being left out in the first place.

Not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the parents I knew moved on, but obviously many choose to stay.

The club owner has removed themselves of responsibility to the child, he ( they) are in it for the business of making money and growing their own ego. The blame falls squarely on the parents, who should have the child's best interest, that fall prey to these directors. If you allow another person to influence you to change the course of your child's academic career for the sole reason to play a sport, you are a fool and a poor role model for your child. These kids are not Olympians. They are not going to be given full rides to the best colleges. They are not on a path to make millions in the professionals. They are pawns in a club director's game to make him more money and help sell you a song and a dance that they will go to a better school. If parents spent a fraction on academics that they spend on sports, their kids could get more money for college, still get recruited and go to the best school without parents ever having to uproot their kid from their school, friends and have them repeat a year of their life. The blame is all on the parents that blindly follow a man that makes money off their decision. Support them to be the best they can be academically, athletically and teach them to be ethical and moral human beings, because only those that cannot will manipulate circumstances and find loopholes. Talent and smarts always look for the challenge, always to play up, to take harder courses, it's never the other way around and it will all come around full circle in the end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We x

Not true.

So they're playing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We x

Not true.

So they're playing?

Yes, they went undefeated, and then beat the 2022 Crabs who were the same age as 91 Platinum

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 70 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard