BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 70 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bandits added one or 2 kids from Badgers. Saw a new kid practice with them who had a badger sticker on his helmet. He was a middy.

It's the opposite. Badgers took a Bandit middy and rumor is there's another one coming. These kids were not seeing the field so no lost to the Bandits but probably help the Badgers. If you're a Badger Middy Dad; how do you react to that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as bandits DELETED, the remaining 10+ kids on the team only get marginal minutes. my son doesn't play for either bandits/badgers but is a 2023 and we have friends on the badgers. the parents seem open/excited to add any new kids that improve the team and make them better. from what I've heard, the new middy is a stud athlete and has been lighting it up at his first few badger practices.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should be a 2022..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as bandits DELETED that they always bring down, the remaining 10+ kids on the team only get marginal minutes. my son doesn't play for either bandits/badgers but is a 2023 and we have friends on the badgers. the parents seem open/excited to add any new kids that improve the team and make them better. from what I've heard, the new middy is a stud athlete and has been lighting it up at his first few badger practices.

The Bandit middies that don't play, don't play for a reason. They are no better than the middies on a lot of other clubs. Parents just pay the fees to say they're on the Bandits. If he is lighting it up for the Badgers, that's very telling as to the remaining talent on the badgers. Keep in mind, club fees were already paid, so I doubt any of this movement had any validity. Possibly swapped at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the bandit middy's that don't play (the 2nd line) tons of minutes don't play bc JS is only concerned with developing his 1st line. truth is, bandits 2nd middy line would run circles around any other 2023 1st line. do agree with you though, cant believe parents stick around for that though.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the bandit middy's that don't play (the 2nd line) tons of minutes don't play bc JS is only concerned with developing his 1st line. truth is, bandits 2nd middy line would run circles around any other 2023 1st line. do agree with you though, cant believe parents stick around for that though.

I'm not too sure about that. I know a few of the Bandits #2's. They're very good, but not better then the #1's on most of the other top 10 clubs. Nothing wrong with that though. They're still great players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as bandits DELETED, the remaining 10+ kids on the team only get marginal minutes. my son doesn't play for either bandits/badgers but is a 2023 and we have friends on the badgers. the parents seem open/excited to add any new kids that improve the team and make them better. from what I've heard, the new middy is a stud athlete and has been lighting it up at his first few badger practices.

Ok dad You know a few people and everyone is thrilled and the boy is "lighting up practice" hmm wonder who this is SMH probably why you were let go. Tell the truth you missed too many practices lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have played bandits a few times and they blew us out so this may be why but they rotated 6 offensive players at a time 3 A and 3m In closer games maybe not ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok dad You know a few people and everyone is thrilled and the boy is "lighting up practice" hmm wonder who this is SMH probably why you were let go. Tell the truth you missed too many practices lolol

yeah, missed 1 practice and JS let us go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty Funny. The new middy has been to 1 indoor practice that lasted 1 1/2 hrs. Lightinh it up??? Really??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits added one or 2 kids from Badgers. Saw a new kid practice with them who had a badger sticker on his helmet. He was a middy.

It's the opposite. Badgers took a Bandit middy and rumor is there's another one coming. These kids were not seeing the field so no lost to the Bandits but probably help the Badgers. If you're a Badger Middy Dad; how do you react to that?

I heard the 2 new middys are from Hills. You can't tell me AJ or BM
didn't have something to do with that. I know another kid from 3 village who was looking to join badgers and was told by the coaches they couldn't take him because it was after tryouts. Double standard. Such typical Express BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds right....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didn't have something to do with that. I know another kid from 3 village who was looking to join badgers and was told by the coaches they couldn't take him because it was after tryouts. Double standard. Such typical Express BS.

It gets worse as your kid ages. 100 kids on 2023 and only 20 will play between the two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One middie left before he paid (FYI: kids don't get cut. They just stop touching the field. The writing was on the wall.) The other middie is not going anywhere. Neither is the righty attackman from Hills. I would be fuming if I was on the Badgers and they were openly recruiting kids at my son's position after I had paid me fees with the expectation that my son would be playing. The problem is that there's nowhere for him to really go right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
got some news for you - unless you are one of the "chosen" 4 or 5 players on bandits that JS is looking to develop and promote (if you're not sure, then let me fill you in and you are not one of the chosen) than the writing is on the wall for all of you. saw it with his older 2020 crush team, JS could not care about the majority of the players on either team. from what I've heard, JS uses the majority of the extra money every month you are paying (on top of your tuition) to subsidize his 2020's and the players on 2023's he doesn't make pay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
got some news for you - unless you are one of the "chosen" 4 or 5 players on bandits that JS is looking to develop and promote (if you're not sure, then let me fill you in and you are not one of the chosen) than the writing is on the wall for all of you. saw it with his older 2020 crush team, JS could not care about the majority of the players on either team. from what I've heard, JS uses the majority of the extra money every month you are paying (on top of your tuition) to subsidize his 2020's and the players on 2023's he doesn't make pay.

91 has "scolarships" for it's top players. But so do most other clubs. It's fairly common. With that being said, there are probably 6-7 players combined on his 2020 and 2023 teams (+1 if you count 2025) that are not charged and 4 (counting 2025) have the same last name as him. He's no dummy. He's saving himself $15-$20K a year by coaching those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can any 2023 team Beat the Bandits ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

Now that is hysterical. Funniest post all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 has "scolarships" for it's top players. But so do most other clubs. It's fairly common. With that being said, there are probably 6-7 players combined on his 2020 and 2023 teams (+1 if you count 2025) that are not charged and 4 (counting 2025) have the same last name as him. He's no dummy. He's saving himself $15-$20K a year by coaching those teams.

So now the Coaches kids shouldn't get to play free? I'm not a coach, and I'm ok with paying the way for their kids, better that the Coaches have kids on the team so they stay interested.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is a top tier player on one of these teams!!! He is not on "scholarship"..... Oh wait, never mind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

Haha...funny indeed....they would lose by a bakers dozen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So now the Coaches kids shouldn't get to play free? I'm not a coach, and I'm ok with paying the way for their kids, better that the Coaches have kids on the team so they stay interested.

I would prefer the HC has no kids on the team. This will keep things on the level. That's one of the biggest problems with the teams being mentioned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

Haha...funny indeed....they would lose by a bakers dozen

Wait, didn't you hear??? They played in a tournament and went 3-1. They're the second best team in the country now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

S2S lost to the Badgers by 2 then beat them by two. In the fall. Against an incomplete Badgers team.

I watched the bloodbath last year when the Badgers played the Bandits. Bandits beat them like 17-2. It wasn't even close for a second. And the Bandits had kids playing out of position by the second 1/2.

The Badgers parents know their sons are on a very good team, but they also know that it's not safe to poke the hornets nest. S2S just signed themselves up for a beatdown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

S2S lost to the Badgers by 2 then beat them by two. In the fall. Against an incomplete Badgers team.

I watched the bloodbath last year when the Badgers played the Bandits. Bandits beat them like 17-2. It wasn't even close for a second. And the Bandits had kids playing out of position by the second 1/2.

The Badgers parents know their sons are on a very good team, but they also know that it's not safe to poke the hornets nest. S2S just signed themselves up for a beatdown.

So you are positive someone from s2s posted that? Use you brain for a second. Who the heck knows who did it. I'd bet it probably wasn't someone from s2s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

Most people have no idea that S2S even exists. It was definitely a parent.

So you are positive someone from s2s posted that? Use you brain for a second. Who the heck knows who did it. I'd bet it probably wasn't someone from s2s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S

"poked the hornets nest", "signed up for a beat down"?? You sound like such a tool. its 5th grade chief.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously... Calm down... these are only 16 year olds playing 5th grade Lax. Take it easy....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ill take S2S this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am tired of hearing about Bandits and wanna be Badgers. The rest of 2023 1,000 + boys couldn't care less about them either!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am tired of hearing about Bandits and wanna be Badgers. The rest of 2023 1,000 + boys couldn't care less about them either!!!

That is just not true. The kids all want to measure themselves against the others. That is why kids want to play the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is just not true. The kids all want to measure themselves against the others. That is why kids want to play the games.

I'm going to disagree. My kids play the game because it's fun and they enjoy it. The youngest is 10 and the minute it becomes more than that I'm out. He knows the Bandits are the best team (that's really the only team that won't be beat. The rest are all beatable). He's played them a few times. The last time they lost by 8 goals. He doesn't give a crap. His team wins their share of games/tourneys and he gets better. That's what he knows. The parents care a [lacrosse] of a lot more about chasing the best team than the kids, I guarantee you that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, I don't think that is true for the players. These are 10-11 year old kids. They just want to go out and have fun playing and win at tournament and get a free t-shirt.

More often that not, its the parents that are looking to compare themselves to the other clubs. Anyone on this message board is guilty of it..... We need to stop caring about what the other clubs are doing. Focus on our own children and the fun they are having.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]At this age, I don't think that is true for the players. These are 10-11 year old kids. They just want to go out and have fun playing and win at tournament and get a free t-shirt.

More often that not, its the parents that are looking to compare themselves to the other clubs. Anyone on this message board is guilty of it..... We need to stop caring about what the other clubs are doing. Focus on our own children and the fun they are having.

Amen!!
Hopefully the Badger parents will stop coming on here and wasting so many posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to disagree. My kids play the game because it's fun and they enjoy it. The youngest is 10 and the minute it becomes more than that I'm out. He knows the Bandits are the best team (that's really the only team that won't be beat. The rest are all beatable). He's played them a few times. The last time they lost by 8 goals. He doesn't give a crap. His team wins their share of games/tourneys and he gets better. That's what he knows. The parents care a [lacrosse] of a lot more about chasing the best team than the kids, I guarantee you that.

Its fun to play against the best...and if they lose by 5 next time, it will help them see progress. My son wants a shot at the better teams to see how the team does and how he does. Even at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its fun to play against the best...and if they lose by 5 next time, it will help them see progress. My son wants a shot at the better teams to see how the team does and how he does. Even at this age.
true, but 10 year olds don't obsess over it like the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

true, but 10 year olds don't obsess over it like the parents.

I'm with you on that. I'm surprised how they learn from everything and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
from what I've heard from a parent that does have a kid on bandits, multiple players have quit the team over the last few months. for those from RP that have trouble with big numbers (multiple is more than 1). They said 3 players have left the team and expect more to follow. says something when boys that love lacrosse would rather sit out the season than continue to be treated like second class citizens. well done JS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
from what I've heard from a parent that does have a kid on bandits, multiple players have quit the team over the last few months. for those from RP that have trouble with big numbers (multiple is more than 1). They said 3 players have left the team and expect more to follow. says something when boys that love lacrosse would rather sit out the season than continue to be treated like second class citizens. well done JS

Where are they going?

Page 31 of 70 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard