BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 90 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeahhh, uh huh, yeahh, what up? People keepin it reeeeal up in da clip o' what?

Who knows what kind of person you would have to be to understand this garbage. Not even close to English, guess it is more like trash talk or baby gibberish or...someone with a fifth grade education.

In other words, typical guys from Long Island.

Great showing by all Madlax teams today. 2019 was particularly impressive. They beat Madlax 2018 and lost to Madlax 2016-2018 by only 3 goals.

Top to bottom, we are the best club in the country.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeahhh, uh huh, yeahh, what up? People keepin it reeeeal up in da clip o' what?

Who knows what kind of person you would have to be to understand this garbage. Not even close to English, guess it is more like trash talk or baby gibberish or...someone with a fifth grade education.

In other words, typical guys from Long Island.

Great showing by all Madlax teams today. 2019 was particularly impressive. They beat Madlax 2018 and lost to Madlax 2016-2018 by only 3 goals.

Top to bottom, we are the best club in the country.

Lol- yes- you proved you can be competitive with your club! Maybe you could have scrimmaged at home and figured that out and taken a trip to the Carribean for the family instead of a weak tournament. Congratulations on the win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. You guys are scared to play for a national championship (or too poor to buy a plane ticket).

Can't wait to pummel you at a tournament where you have nowhere to hide.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Top to bottom, we are the best club in the country." Um, OK then. Good for you. Glad to hear your affiliation with them makes you happy. Stay happy and go make the world a better place now. Someday you will hopefully look back on your statement and be able to laugh at yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame the real tournament is in Wesley Chapel and not Fort Myers. I'm still puzzled as to how Madlax can have a tournament and call it a national championship when 11 of the 15 teams are Madlax? However I do find it funny that Madlax Georgia is the number one seed and the "National" teams are in like 4th and 5th. Let the kids play top competition and not your own weak tournaments, I'm sure they deserve it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mamaz Boyz??? Playing at Dicks this week. All that wonderful fundraising down the tubes. But it's all about the MESSAGE isn't it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a few dads had a few beers in the sun too early today. Happy New Year everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mamaz Boyz??? Playing at Dicks this week. All that wonderful fundraising down the tubes. But it's all about the MESSAGE isn't it?

Another stupid tournament with terrible competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the momaz boys went to Florida glad to hear my donation to them for a "cause" was spent well.......for their trip where can I get a refund for my donation

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

So the momaz boys went to Florida glad to hear my donation to them for a "cause" was spent well.......for their trip where can I get a refund for my donation

What are you talking about?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a little ammo for you Crab parents... Last year the Team
Anybody know if this is true? Posted from the Crabs page.

"91 Crush folks got all worked up about the Crabs having hold backs come in for one tournament and beat them at the Beach.

Well the coach of that 91 Crush 2020 team also coaches a 91 Bandits 2023 team. He has his oldest son, who is on the 2020 team playing DOWN on the 2023 team in Florida right now so they can try and win the whole thing.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!!!!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"91 Crush folks got all worked up about the Crabs having hold backs come in for one tournament and beat them at the Beach.

Well the coach of that 91 Crush 2020 team also coaches a 91 Bandits 2023 team. He has his oldest son, who is on the 2020 team playing DOWN on the 2023 team in Florida right now so they can try and win the whole thing.

The boy is not playing down. When he plays 2020 he is playing up 2 years. Imagine the crabs even playing age appropriate let alone playing up 2 years? That's the joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The boy is not playing down. When he plays 2020 he is playing up 2 years. Imagine the crabs even playing age appropriate let alone playing up 2 years? That's the joke.

You mean playing up 1 year? Should be in 7th grade. For this tournament, he is barely age appropriate. Most boys are 10 and 11, and just not as experienced as players, which I think is why people are upset. I just don't understand how a kid that has been twelve for quite sometime can play in a u11 bracket. I guess that would be a question for DICKS, not the fault of the player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs would have no idea what to do with an age appropriate player on their team. Almost all, if not all on their 2020 team are holdbacks with a few double holdbacks. Now, just sit back and wait for the Crab fans/parents to start yelling not true, you are wrong blah- blah- blah. Crab organization and their leader, fat [lacrosse] Ryan M are the most corrupt program in youth lacrosse, perhaps in any youth sport. This is the only way they know how to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs would have no idea what to do with an age appropriate player on their team. Almost all, if not all on their 2020 team are holdbacks with a few double holdbacks. Now, just sit back and wait for the Crab fans/parents to start yelling not true, you are wrong blah- blah- blah. Crab organization and their leader, fat [lacrosse] Ryan M are the most corrupt program in youth lacrosse, perhaps in any youth sport. This is the only way they know how to win.

It is not the only way they KNOW how to win- it is the only way they CAN win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 4, maybe 5, kids on Crabs 2020 who are reclassed. Saying that most, if not all, kids on that team is a complete lie.

You can keep spreading lies, talking about a guy's weight, etc., but you are the one who looks foolish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 4, maybe 5, kids on Crabs 2020 who are reclassed. Saying that most, if not all, kids on that team is a complete lie.

You can keep spreading lies, talking about a guy's weight, etc., but you are the one who looks foolish.

how many are summer birthdays?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry bud, you look foolish for your denial. Told everyone, just sit back and wait and the Crabs faithful would start showing up with their complete lies/denials. Again all we hear from the Crabs is blah-blah-blah. Must be something Ryan M told everyone to say if questioned about all of the re classed players in the organization. I personally now of two double holdbacks on their 2020 team, so just keep saying it is not true. Oh, I am being kind mentioning his weight, if people started to go into his character that would be a nightmare.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How original .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please provide the names of the "majority" of that team that are reclassified. Otherwise shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How original .

I believe most think so. Sorry Crab dad if you don't agree, but I completely understand. Just stop and think for a minute if re classing was eliminated, Crabs would be a weak team at 2020 and other levels. The main reason I am so much against re classing is the safety factor, having 1, 2 or sometimes close to 3 year older players playing younger players. Regardless of the score or who wins the game, a players safety should be top priority. Re classing, in my opinion and many others agree, shows it is not a top priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please provide the names of the "majority" of that team that are reclassified. Otherwise shut up.

No, I'm not going to shut up. Read the rules of this form, names of players are not allowed, and rightfully so. Got a better idea, you provide the birth dates of all on Crabs 2020 players, no names, just dates of birth. And until you do that you need to STFU.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island education, folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suppose your Baltimoron education is superior.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I have had enough of deleting all of this pure crap being posted about a kid. Are you people that stupid? Hate anyone you like but leave the children out of it. Knock it off now!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great showing by Madlax Nationals 2020. Lost only to Team 24/7 in pool play, and then the championship to Madlax Georgia.

Team will be ready for the spring NPYLL season.

Madlax, by the way, won 2 out of the 3 National Championships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great showing by Madlax Nationals 2020. Lost only to Team 24/7 in pool play, and then the championship to Madlax Georgia.

That's great, 90% of the teams were MadLax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sons just won at [lacrosse]'s in Florida

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to a team filled with kids who should be in 9th grade. What an impressive accomplishment!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The [lacrosse]'s Tournament is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to a team filled with kids who should be in 9th grade. What an impressive accomplishment!

They won fair and square, met age requirements. If you didnt figure it out yet, this is a u tournament, not grade based. Why makeep a jealous comment. Congratulations to the boys, great job!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about the [lacrosse]'s Tournament. It has always been a joke filled with terrible teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the ignorant posters...Sons 2020 has one reclassified player who stay home because he was too old for the "U" based tournamemt. Find something else to complain about. I'm sure you have plenty of other things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]'s tourney Is a joke. National Championship...Really?? Sons ran the table b/c there was zero completion. If there was real competition they would not have made it past pool play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the ignorant posters...Sons 2020 has one reclassified player who stay home because he was too old for the "U" based tournamemt. Find something else to complain about. I'm sure you have plenty of other things.

That depends on how you define "reclassed" the age cut off in PA is 9/1 for kindergarten, so technically anyone that was born before 9/1/01 would be a "holdback". My bet is, this team (along with any competitive team) has a boat load of kids that started kindergarten late. The cut off for [lacrosse]'s was 6/1/01.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That depends on how you define "reclassed" the age cut off in PA is 9/1 for kindergarten, so technically anyone that was born before 9/1/01 would be a "holdback". My bet is, this team (along with any competitive team) has a boat load of kids that started kindergarten late. The cut off for [lacrosse]'s was 6/1/01.

Either way- congratulations. They know who they played and they know the heavy hitters weren't there. No need to remind them. They went to a tourney and played the competition that was there. They won and I'm sure the boys are happy with their win. They've been around long enough now to realize this doesn't translate into being able to beat other well known teams not there- so kudos to them for the win and leave it at that. As for the ages- they fit into a U13 with [lacrosse]'s age limits. Sadly many of the tournaments don't even go by the extended range that [lacrosse]'s has- so whether they have older kids or not- it's a moot point. They played the games with other kids that fit the age criteria. It made it much more fair than many of the tournaments we all will be heading to in a few months. I hope to see an NCAA ruling come down on early recruiting and then the age issue shouldn't even be worth talking about because the advantage is minimized so much and coaches will see the leveling out as all the boys grow. Talent will rise to the top- not age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is great that Soms went down there and did well. But why the need to come on here and puff your chest, dad? We are all supposed to be impressed and now consider them a top 2020 team? The team is billed as 2020 yet has kids who could have a 6/1 birthday which is significantly different than the 9/1 in your home state of PA not to mention 12/1 in NY. I understand they played against other teams within the same age bracket but think it is misleading to bill it as a 2020 team. My son (true 2020 with a November birthday) would be 17 months younger than players on this team which holds itself out as having kids from the same graduation year. Please. Again, glad the kids did well but as long as you call it a 2020 team and feel the need to take a public victory lap you can expect criticism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a [lacrosse], who came on here and puffed their chest? Not one person came on here and said anything for you to make that comment. Take Crush out of the equation (right now) and Sons competes and beats every other team out there.Why are we even entertaining your stupid rant.
I think it is great that Soms went down there and did well. But why the need to come on here and puff your chest, dad? We are all supposed to be impressed and now consider them a top 2020 team? The team is billed as 2020 yet has kids who could have a 6/1 birthday which is significantly different than the 9/1 in your home state of PA not to mention 12/1 in NY. I understand they played against other teams within the same age bracket but think it is misleading to bill it as a 2020 team. My son (true 2020 with a November birthday) would be 17 months younger than players on this team which holds itself out as having kids from the same graduation year. Please. Again, glad the kids did well but as long as you call it a 2020 team and feel the need to take a public victory lap you can expect criticism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a [lacrosse], who came on here and puffed their chest? Not one person came on here and said anything for you to make that comment. Take Crush out of the equation (right now) and Sons competes and beats every other team out there.Why are we even entertaining your stupid rant.

"beats every other team out there". Not sure what games you've been watching. When have beat Looneys, Crabs, Legacy, Express, ........you have a good team but far from the Best in the Nation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look- Here's the deal- Sons won an average tournament with average teams- that is the way it should be viewed. The issue is when the Sons disciples start #nationalchamps. Far from the truth. Did they follow this tourney's age rules-yes. Other than that they should take it in stride and put the ego in check- and by the way that is where the problem exists.

Page 49 of 90 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard