BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 90 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is built around 5 really good kids. As soon as those kids commit, the team will implode.

Crabs and Looney's have already surpassed them anyways.

Yes, both teams are now much older... It's the MD way, just get older, because you'll never be better.

Crabs have 4 kids who reclassed to their 2020 team. 91 has two.

No difference. Plus, the world has grade based teams now - rightly or wrongly - so crying about ages is pathetic.

Ok, let's stop crying about it, but since it's now very much part of the game, let teams list months and year that each player was born. No names or specific dates. Shouldn't have anything to hide. Why doesn't Crabs take the lead?

My son does not play for the Crabs or the Crush and is not a holdback.

I will say at least the Crabs responses are rational. There is a way to game the system. They have the means and the desire to game it and if you don't like it too bad. Rightly or wrongly, they are doing what they think is best for their son and everyone else can go ____ themselves. Not the most sporting of attitudes but at least rational.

The Crush parents who are upset that someone can actually provide them with a competitive game mystify me. Do they really enjoy watching their son play a 30-0 game? Is it really so bad that one time their son lost by 1? They aren't worried about their son's safety as they sometimes play up. The only reason to be upset is that they must believe that someone is taking away their glory as the mythical best 2020 team in the country by cheating. Why do you care if the Crabs claim they are the best? You can choose to play them or not. If you do play them you can view any loss the same way you view a loss to a 2019 team. Relax and hope your team schedules some competitive games so you have something worthwhile to watch. If you are relying on some kind of perverse joy in watching your son's team blow someone else to boost your sense of self worth than you may want to take another look at your priorities.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is built around 5 really good kids. As soon as those kids commit, the team will implode.

Yes, both teams are now much older... It's the MD way, just get older, because you'll never be better.

No difference. Plus, the world has grade based teams now - rightly or wrongly - so crying about ages is pathetic.

Ok, let's stop crying about it, but since it's now very much part of the game, let teams list months and year that each player was born. No names or specific dates. Shouldn't have anything to hide. Why doesn't Crabs take the lead?

I will say at least the Crabs responses are rational. There is a way to game the system. They have the means and the desire to game it and if you don't like it too bad. Rightly or wrongly, they are doing what they think is best for their son and everyone else can go ____ themselves. Not the most sporting of attitudes but at least rational.

The Crush parents who are upset that someone can actually provide them with a competitive game mystify me. Do they really enjoy watching their son play a 30-0 game? Is it really so bad that one time their son lost by 1? They aren't worried about their son's safety as they sometimes play up. The only reason to be upset is that they must believe that someone is taking away their glory as the mythical best 2020 team in the country by cheating. Why do you care if the Crabs claim they are the best? You can choose to play them or not. If you do play them you can view any loss the same way you view a loss to a 2019 team. Relax and hope your team schedules some competitive games so you have something worthwhile to watch. If you are relying on some kind of perverse joy in watching your son's team blow someone else to boost your sense of self worth than you may want to take another look at your priorities.
You briefly touched on it, a players safety. Some 2020 teams are really 2019 teams, especially Crabs, who are the wh%#es of the system. Ryan M plays it to the fullest and couldn't care less, as it is a money maker for him, his #1 objective and his second is to walk around like he is the greatest 2020 coach on earth. Crabs will never release the birth month/year of their players, why, because some, more than a few, are double holdbacks. Stating this will bring out the Crab faithful to quickly deny this and to yell and scream that everyone does it. There are quite a few 2020 teams with some holdbacks, but nothing like Crabs. Their entire foundation is built on holdbacks, at all age levels, but his team, 2020 seems to be the biggest offender. If he or Crabs want to deny this then show everyone the proof that it doesn't exist.
This leads to the second part, player safety. Older players are stronger and bigger and can cause some serious injuries playing younger players. For me personally, player safety is the #1 top priority in youth sports and it should be in the forefront. I realize lacrosse is a contact sport, but not under these conditions at the youth level, young kids 10 to 13 years old should be playing with their age appropriate counterparts, not kids 1 to 2 years older. The difference between a 12 or 13 year old and a 14/15 year old is big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually - there is a difference. Crabs entire 2019, 2020, 2021 program is built around holding back kids. NO OTHER ORGANIZATION has made this approach the cornerstone of their program. Gaming the system by having older kids play younger kids is what they are about - period. On age vs. on age against Looneys, 91, Hawks, FCA, etc. they are nothing to write home about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually - there is a difference. Crabs entire 2019, 2020, 2021 program is built around holding back kids. NO OTHER ORGANIZATION has made this approach the cornerstone of their program. Gaming the system by having older kids play younger kids is what they are about - period. On age vs. on age against Looneys, 91, Hawks, FCA, etc. they are nothing to write home about it.

How the Crabs' players and their parents don't absolutley cringe with embarrassment every time they step on the field is beyond me. I guess you just ignore the fact that you just couldn't cut it playing with kids your own. It's actually nothing to be ashamed of. Playing down in order to compete; now that takes real impotence!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a player cross checks another player in the back of the head as the ball is on the other side of the field, that in my book is "dirty" and not "physical". When a player slashes another player in the back of the leg (again off ball) when the ref is turned the other way, that is "dirty" and not "physical play"...that is what I witnessed

Crush did crap like that when my son'a team played them too. It is a shame because they are talented, but to me they just looked like a bunch of punks.

Can you remember the number the punks hung up on your sons team? I bet you were too busy counting uncalled penalties to notice how good and clean their play is. It's a physical sport. Used to be played as a surrogate for tribal war. Don't cry like a baby because your son will see you whining and think it's ok. He still wants to look up to you, so don't give him weak excuses as the right response to losing.

LOL, you are funny, actually my son (who they cry the tears about as older player, but he is not) but a few of them on their butt. Actually, one of them had to leave the game on a great cross-crease slide. They crush kids DON'T like physical play at all. However, if my son slashed a kid as he was running away (when the ball was on the opposite end of the field and no ref was looking) I WOULD BE MORTIFIED. This is the crap I have witnessed time and time again from Crush, again I will say, they are skilled, but they are PUNKS. No crying the tears here, just cold hard facts. Also, I really could care less about wins and loses in youth lacrosse, I want my son to grow up to be a decent man and whether he is on a team that wins or loses (and they win way more than they lose) is neither here nor there!!

show me someone who doesn't keep score and I'll show you a loser. The reason your boy knocks the Crush kids on their butt as you hallucinate happened is because he is held back, and while the games against the older holdbacks might be closer in score, the difference in size is the only edge you've got and it still doesn't make it a slam dunk.

And lastly, lets hope your boy becomes a decent man despite him being ok with cheating which seems to be something he has gotten as a flaw from you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a player cross checks another player in the back of the head as the ball is on the other side of the field, that in my book is "dirty" and not "physical". When a player slashes another player in the back of the leg (again off ball) when the ref is turned the other way, that is "dirty" and not "physical play"...that is what I witnessed

Crush did crap like that when my son'a team played them too. It is a shame because they are talented, but to me they just looked like a bunch of punks.

Can you remember the number the punks hung up on your sons team? I bet you were too busy counting uncalled penalties to notice how good and clean their play is. It's a physical sport. Used to be played as a surrogate for tribal war. Don't cry like a baby because your son will see you whining and think it's ok. He still wants to look up to you, so don't give him weak excuses as the right response to losing.

LOL, you are funny, actually my son (who they cry the tears about as older player, but he is not) but a few of them on their butt. Actually, one of them had to leave the game on a great cross-crease slide. They crush kids DON'T like physical play at all. However, if my son slashed a kid as he was running away (when the ball was on the opposite end of the field and no ref was looking) I WOULD BE MORTIFIED. This is the crap I have witnessed time and time again from Crush, again I will say, they are skilled, but they are PUNKS. No crying the tears here, just cold hard facts. Also, I really could care less about wins and loses in youth lacrosse, I want my son to grow up to be a decent man and whether he is on a team that wins or loses (and they win way more than they lose) is neither here nor there!!

show me someone who doesn't keep score and I'll show you a loser. The reason your boy knocks the Crush kids on their butt as you hallucinate happened is because he is held back, and while the games against the older holdbacks might be closer in score, the difference in size is the only edge you've got and it still doesn't make it a slam dunk.

And lastly, lets hope your boy becomes a decent man despite him being ok with cheating which seems to be something he has gotten as a flaw from you.

hate to say it, but it isn't cheating. U.S. LAX is a poor excuse for a governing body. they allow this occur, and do nothing to enforce any type of fair play. U.S. LAX is a joke and the board are cowards afraid of their own shadow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How the Crabs' players and their parents don't absolutley cringe with embarrassment every time they step on the field is beyond me. I guess you just ignore the fact that you just couldn't cut it playing with kids your own. It's actually nothing to be ashamed of. Playing down in order to compete; now that takes real impotence!

Jealous rant # 4002... Lets see how fast we can get to 10,000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabby daddy, C U Next Tursday! Luv ya strong island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Madlax has more holdbacks than Crabs. 100%.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Jealous rant # 4002...". See, told you it wouldn't take long for the Crab faithful to come crawling out of the shi#@hole and start whining. The parents of Crabs players or even their crooked leader Ryan M himself are not embarrassed when at games, they are just too full of themselves and in their demented mind think they and the organization/players are the best. As someone correctly stated a few post ago, Crabs correct age on age are NOT a strong team, 2019, 2020 and 2021. They need a boatload of holdbacks to be competitive. Well, this should bring out more of them to defend their corrupt organization.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son was born in 2002, he is not a hold back and I think anyone that holds their kid back is CRAZY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Jealous rant # 4002...". See, told you it wouldn't take long for the Crab faithful to come crawling out of the shi#@hole and start whining. The parents of Crabs players or even their crooked leader Ryan M himself are not embarrassed when at games, they are just too full of themselves and in their demented mind think they and the organization/players are the best. As someone correctly stated a few post ago, Crabs correct age on age are NOT a strong team, 2019, 2020 and 2021. They need a boatload of holdbacks to be competitive. Well, this should bring out more of them to defend their corrupt organization.

Seems as if the pot is calling the kettle black once again. All the top teams have holdbacks, Crush included. FACT!! What point are you trying to make exactly, because I am really confused?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the best post I have seen in a long time on here. And, my son doesn't play for Crush or Crabs. It is so true, the Crush faithful just CANNOT get over the fact that they lost. I can't even imagine what that ride home was like. Actually, I feel bad for those kids, sometimes you lose and you need to not make excuses. BIG DEAL, they lost a game. The world is still spinning just like it was before they lost...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the best post I have seen in a long time on here. And, my son doesn't play for Crush or Crabs. It is so true, the Crush faithful just CANNOT get over the fact that they lost. I can't even imagine what that ride home was like. Actually, I feel bad for those kids, sometimes you lose and you need to not make excuses. BIG DEAL, they lost a game. The world is still spinning just like it was before they lost...

Trust me no one cried- they went home, went to practice and beat them on live tv in a fair game. Reclass your kids if you must, to be seen and for your team to be able to compete, as they clearly showed it was a tough day for them in Denver without their older players. If anything, it showed pretty much everyone that they couldn't play competitively on age against crush with kids matched up by age and sadly, the kids felt the brunt of their coaches decision. I feel badly for the kids that got benched that game for the older kids. But you are right- life goes on. Teams will play, wins, losses and coaches are starting to take notice. They will notice the holdbacks as they play younger kids for sure, and they will really notice the on aged kids with talent and skill that beat their older counter part on the field. Because really, if the kid was a total stud, then there would be no reason to reclass-right? Lots of pressure for a holdback to perform and not get shown up. It'll be interesting to follow the trend to see how many holdbacks are actually successfully recruited, actually see the field versus those that stayed the course.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems as if the pot is calling the kettle black once again. All the top teams have holdbacks, Crush included. FACT!! What point are you trying to make exactly, because I am really confused?
. FACT!, Crabs has more hold backs and some double hold backs than any 2020AA team in Md. or maybe on the east coast. Pot not even close to calling the kettle black, to use your words. That is the point, many more than any other team, not sure how that could confuse you, unless as usual Crabs people are always denying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See I agree with "crush should just admit they lost " except they played a few weeks later and it was an absolute blowout . I remember saying I have to see this game and by the time I sat down it was 9-2 . Clearly the Crabs did something off color or Crush kids were coached and improved tremendously in less than a month. That's were the Crab argument is destroyed in addition most of their team shrunk. See as a Maryland parent the entire Crab method was fully exposed on National Tv which was tremendous, especially a Maryland native cheering hard for LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either you cheat or you dont. Crush cheats like the rest. Stop claiming holier than thou because you only cheat a little. Funny how your coach got up on twitter condemning holdbacks, and then took them. Sad and pathetic argument you are making. Unless all your players are Tru age shut your mouth because you are embarrassing yourself and your team. You can't play it both ways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

Hold backs. I call it even

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either you cheat or you dont. Crush cheats like the rest. Stop claiming holier than thou because you only cheat a little. Funny how your coach got up on twitter condemning holdbacks, and then took them. Sad and pathetic argument you are making. Unless all your players are Tru age shut your mouth because you are embarrassing yourself and your team. You can't play it both ways.

The list above is total bs and a guess by the poster to distract from Crabs and their methodology of having as many players as possible older. Show crabs roster with ages and the other teams would be proud to show theirs. These are teams that hold their own against a team with a large number of holdbacks who like to claim they are number 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bs, it's true a lot have prior bday of sept 1st 2001. Who cares it's grade base now so get over it. Besides who really cares if one team flys in players. Kids are looking for better competition. Crabs still out numbers college commits across the board. Crabs will grab 91 kids next year, one or two from Looneys, a couple from Hawks. Fca none

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See I agree with "crush should just admit they lost " except they played a few weeks later and it was an absolute blowout . I remember saying I have to see this game and by the time I sat down it was 9-2 . Clearly the Crabs did something off color or Crush kids were coached and improved tremendously in less than a month. That's were the Crab argument is destroyed in addition most of their team shrunk. See as a Maryland parent the entire Crab method was fully exposed on National Tv which was tremendous, especially a Maryland native cheering hard for LI

When kids are 12-13 years old (heck even the pros) they play differently from day to day. In June when the crabs beat crush, maybe the crabs played very well and they caught crush on an off day. And then maybe in Denver the crabs choked. Did you ever think of it that way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bs, it's true a lot have prior bday of sept 1st 2001. Who cares it's grade base now so get over it. Besides who really cares if one team flys in players. Kids are looking for better competition. Crabs still out numbers college commits across the board. Crabs will grab 91 kids next year, one or two from Looneys, a couple from Hawks. Fca none

Crabs won't be taking any players from 91md, FCA, or Looney next year, unless the kids aren't happy with their playing time. These teams have a chore group that aren't going anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs won't ever purposely release their roster, they'd be embarassed to show how many older kids had to play down to get recognized and how many are needed to be the supposed number 1. Respect and admiration is earned. The majority of people have little of either for the Crab organization. Match kids age to age and watch the Crabs die off.

Again remember the cut offs are different for states- ones holdback is another's age appropriate- bring out the rosters and show true colors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs won't ever purposely release their roster, they'd be embarassed to show how many older kids had to play down to get recognized and how many are needed to be the supposed number 1. Respect and admiration is earned. The majority of people have little of either for the Crab organization. Match kids age to age and watch the Crabs die off.

Again remember the cut offs are different for states- ones holdback is another's age appropriate- bring out the rosters and show true colors.

How about the poster with the big mouth releases his roster with ages first, as it was his idea. Oh yea , you won't because your holdbacks will be exposed, comical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs won't be taking any players from 91md, FCA, or Looney next year, unless the kids aren't happy with their playing time. These teams have a chore group that aren't going anywhere.

But as usual the Crabs think everyone wants to be them and don't realize that some true athletes out there want to earn respect- not manipulate the system. Anyone who is an elite player knows the Crabs way and that is the group that has lost respect for the team and it's players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When kids are 12-13 years old (heck even the pros) they play differently from day to day. In June when the crabs beat crush, maybe the crabs played very well and they caught crush on an off day. And then maybe in Denver the crabs choked. Did you ever think of it that way?

A 12/13 goal swing not buying it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. . . and sadly, the kids felt the brunt of their coaches decision. I feel badly for the kids that got benched that game for the older kids.

As badly as for the kids on Crush that didn't get to play on TV after flying to Denver when their team was up big and coach's kid never came out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Trust me no one cried- they went home, went to practice "

So the Crush kids lost by 1 in a close, exciting game and apparently were motivated to go home and work harder. Isn't that what is supposed to happen in athletics? Why are the Crush parents whining and complaining? What kind of person likes to see blowouts in youth sports?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Trust me no one cried- they went home, went to practice "

So the Crush kids lost by 1 in a close, exciting game and apparently were motivated to go home and work harder. Isn't that what is supposed to happen in athletics? Why are the Crush parents whining and complaining? What kind of person likes to see blowouts in youth sports?

Should they have to play with one arm tied behind their backs? It is their call when to play on grade and when to play up. Shouldn't be up to the cheaters or you for that matter. No blowouts? Well then lets give out some of those participation trophies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny to read your posts crying about cheating when no cheating is occurring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. . . and sadly, the kids felt the brunt of their coaches decision. I feel badly for the kids that got benched that game for the older kids.

As badly as for the kids on Crush that didn't get to play on TV after flying to Denver when their team was up big and coach's kid never came out?
No subs get to play....ever. I watched a game at crab feast where they were up I don't know 14-0 and the coach didn't play kids until there were less than 2 minutes. I swear. Why do parents stay?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

The way you folks define "holdbacks" is comical. How many kids are born in 2001 vs. 2002, if you were born in 2001 you're a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

The way you folks define "holdbacks" is comical. How many kids are born in 2001 vs. 2002, if you were born in 2001 you're a holdback.

Not true at all! The MAJORITY of school districts throughout the country use the September 1 cutoff. How can a kid born in September be a holdback when his states school system says you need to be born between 9/1/01 - 8/31/02 to be considered 2020. The vast majority use those dates!

Please educate yourself on how the rest of the US runs its schools, new your isn't the center of the universe!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

So parents that live in states with a 9/1 cutoff for starting school should have sent their fall birth date kids to school early so that in case they played club lacrosse they wouldn't seen as cheaters by parents in NY? That's comical

News flash: Grade based segmentation started in long island. All clubs, leagues and teams in MD were aged-based just a few years ago. Lot's of us here wish it would go back to that. Unfortunately it seems that cats out of the bag. Bottom line is your lacrosse leadership started the trend and other regions followed. The dates when kids start school are set by board of Ed and have nothing to do with lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately for those of us with 9/1 compliant teams, I think the trend of starting boys later in kindergarten had already become prevalent in larger metro areas 13 or so years ago.

I think a "good" team from a larger city (all over the U.S.) often 5-8 kids older than 9/1. It may not seem like a big age difference, but on the field sometimes it's hard to believe a team is in the right grade (and that's without event talking about repeating 8th grade for lax, which I don't think is that common outside hotbed private schools yet)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No subs get to play....ever. I watched a game at crab feast where they were up I don't know 14-0 and the coach didn't play kids until there were less than 2 minutes. I swear. Why do parents stay?

I was in Denver, my son's team did not make the finals, however we did attend the game. I was SHOCKED to see the players on the sidelines not going into the game. I really don't get it, the game was well in hand and there was no reason that the subs couldn't have played. I just cannot imagine what the point of that was. This is youth lacrosse, not college (or HS) and I am 100% sure that every single one of those kids have worked hard and would have loved to get some quality minutes of playing time. The coaches clearly don't care about those players. Again, I MIGHT have understood if it was a close game, but it wasn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

Smart one, most other states have a 9/1 cutoff. So a holdback would be anyone born before 9/1/01 for the class of 2020. My son is on a pretty good team and I would say 40% of his team was born before 9/1. In PA if is very common for boys that are born in June, July or August to be held back. So instead of starting school when they are a young 5 year old, they start when they have just turned 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

So parents that live in states with a 9/1 cutoff for starting school should have sent their fall birth date kids to school early so that in case they played club lacrosse they wouldn't seen as cheaters by parents in NY? That's comical

News flash: Grade based segmentation started in long island. All clubs, leagues and teams in MD were aged-based just a few years ago. Lot's of us here wish it would go back to that. Unfortunately it seems that cats out of the bag. Bottom line is your lacrosse leadership started the trend and other regions followed. The dates when kids start school are set by board of Ed and have nothing to do with lacrosse

All the mongoose from Long Island are too ignorant to realize most other states school years are based off different start and end dates as New [lacrosse]. They started this grade based crap, and are now getting beaten at their own game. The coolies from Long Island are worse than crabs at making up the rules as they go along.

First was age base - worked well, didn't need to change
Grade base (out of NY) - the system sucks, no way to enforce any age restrictions

What will NY come up with next...stay tuned!

TOTAL DRAMA YOITH LAX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was in Denver, my son's team did not make the finals, however we did attend the game. I was SHOCKED to see the players on the sidelines not going into the game. I really don't get it, the game was well in hand and there was no reason that the subs couldn't have played. I just cannot imagine what the point of that was. This is youth lacrosse, not college (or HS) and I am 100% sure that every single one of those kids have worked hard and would have loved to get some quality minutes of playing time. The coaches clearly don't care about those players. Again, I MIGHT have understood if it was a close game, but it wasn't

That's because it's only about a few. The rest pay the bills while the 4-5 coaches sons play for free. Some of them are starting to slip from the limelight, but makes no difference. Totally agree , it's not HS or college, where some of these kids will get a rude awakening. Especially the coaches kid who happens to be standing in the crease the entire game. How about being a real coach and develop the whole team that are for the most part great kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has at least 4
91 md has 3 or 4
Fca 4 or 5.

Not accurate. My son is a 2001 birthday and is not a holdback, started school at the appropriate time AND met the U based age guidelines. Majority of the country uses 9/1 as cut off -just because you do not, does not make the other kids holdbacks.

Page 45 of 90 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard