BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 86 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's not what 3d 2022 says.

Well the 3D team better in joy winning now because when all the top players leave to go play for Madlax,VLC or Blackwolf it will not hurt as much.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in joy= MORON I love it....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in joy= MORON I love it....

people who work use voice text.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think good and my son plays good too with that stick thingy. Where did I put my straw hat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think good and my son plays good too with that stick thingy. Where did I put my straw hat?

Ok so I get it you have to be book smart to talk about lacrosse. Thanks for clearing this up for me. Football players are dumb jocks but a football playbook is 100 pages or more. I do not know if and how big a college playbook is but I can tell you that the high school plays are just taught on the field and never written down.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone check out the National Lacrosse Championships currently going on in FL? Basically a bunch of Madlax teams in all age groups. What do you think the price tag was for this boondoggle and how do you think it was advertised to Madlax families months ago when the recruitment pitch for the tournament started?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone check out the National Lacrosse Championships currently going on in FL? Basically a bunch of Madlax teams in all age groups. What do you think the price tag was for this boondoggle and how do you think it was advertised to Madlax families months ago when the recruitment pitch for the tournament started?

84 and sunny. My son is having fun. Had some great sea food last night. Spending most of tomorrow at the beach. Life is good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

84 and sunny. My son is having fun. Had some great sea food last night. Spending most of tomorrow at the beach. Life is good.

Probably a fun vacation for families with money. The lacrosse must be awful, especially for those families on tight budgets.

No shocker that this tournament stinks. Most of that club's tournaments have terrible opponents. They previously bragged that the 3d National teams would be there, but of course that didn't happen.

Wow. This is really bad. But I'm sure those Boca Bandits are chock full of D1 recruits.

Elite 'Open' Division
Madlax Nationals 2016-17
Madlax Southern Stars 2016-18
Team Carolina 2017
Madlax Nationals 2018
Madlax Nationals 2019
Boca Bandits

Jr. Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2020
Madlax-Georgia
Team 24/7 2020
C2C Nationals 2020
Akwesasne Attack 2019-20
Madlax Regional All-Stars 2019-20

Future Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2021
Madlax-Georgia 2021
Team Carolina 2021
C2C Nationals 2021
Madlax Nationals 2022
Madlax Regional All-Stars 2021-23
Madlax Southern Stars 2021-23

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably a fun vacation for families with money. The lacrosse must be awful, especially for those families on tight budgets.

No shocker that this tournament stinks. Most of that club's tournaments have terrible opponents. They previously bragged that the 3d National teams would be there, but of course that didn't happen.

Wow. This is really bad. But I'm sure those Boca Bandits are chock full of D1 recruits.

Elite 'Open' Division
Madlax Nationals 2016-17
Team Carolina 2017
Madlax Nationals 2018
Madlax Nationals 2019
Boca Bandits

Jr. Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2020
Madlax-Georgia
Team 24/7 2020
C2C Nationals 2020
Akwesasne Attack 2019-20

Future Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2021
Madlax-Georgia 2021
Team Carolina 2021
C2C Nationals 2021
Madlax Nationals 2022

Everyone here seems to be having a good time. I am sorry our sons' teams are not up to your standards. Have a happy new year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore would have been gone but people were afraid to invite the club that no one wants to play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 'Open' Division
Madlax Nationals 2016-17
Team Carolina 2017
Madlax Nationals 2018
Madlax Nationals 2019
Boca Bandits

Jr. Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2020
Madlax-Georgia
Team 24/7 2020
C2C Nationals 2020
Akwesasne Attack 2019-20

Future Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2021
Madlax-Georgia 2021
Team Carolina 2021
C2C Nationals 2021
Madlax Nationals 2022

Everyone here seems to be having a good time. I am sorry our sons' teams are not up to your standards. Have a happy new year.

Looks like there is an 80% chance of team with Madlax in it's name to win. I wonder how much they will swap the kids around during the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d 2022 owned madlax capital!

What league or tournament?

Did 3D get a bunch of kids from somewhere?

Did Madlax lose a lot of kids to other clubs?

3D Mid-Atlantic 11, Madlax Capital 7 (at Madlax Fall Fest)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 'Open' Division
Madlax Nationals 2016-17
Team Carolina 2017
Madlax Nationals 2018
Madlax Nationals 2019
Boca Bandits

Jr. Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2020
Madlax-Georgia
Team 24/7 2020
C2C Nationals 2020
Akwesasne Attack 2019-20

Future Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2021
Madlax-Georgia 2021
Team Carolina 2021
C2C Nationals 2021
Madlax Nationals 2022

You're not speaking for everyone down there. Talked to my buddy whose son is playing and they are steamed. The competition is terrible, but they knew that would probably be the case. I may have misunderstood him, but he said everyone they played 3 games yesterday but just ONE game today. Then another pool game tomorrow morning and then just one playoff game.

So they spread 6 games over 3 days? They easily could have done this tournament over just 2 days but instead my friend has to spend an extra day of hotel, food, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in the fight, but there has been a few really bad recent Madlax events. The fall high school showcase at Landon was some of the ugliest play and was very slip shod in terms of the teams assembled. Florida is a fun destination, so there's that. But things like this just dilute a club's credibility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in the fight, but there has been a few really bad recent Madlax events. The fall high school showcase at Landon was some of the ugliest play and was very slip shod in terms of the teams assembled. Florida is a fun destination, so there's that. But things like this just dilute a club's credibility.

I can see and understand your thoughts. But I think the key is like all business you have to try to expand and do new things. Madlax is a business not two high school coaches making a team to keep the players together in the same area. So I think if they do not learn from these errors they should get crap. But more thoughts on the FL. tournament they where thinking big and you can see that at one time they had 3D and LI express teams coming. But we will never know why they pulled out. Madlax is crazy but I do not think they would of listed these big clubs as coming if they where not told by someone they would be coming. But for the people that went the schedule and teams are listed on the website. As for the showcase the big mistake there was the 4 showcase teams playing on Sunday. I can bet my savings account they will go back to 2 showcase teams on Sunday playing the top high school teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see and understand your thoughts. But I think the key is like all business you have to try to expand and do new things. Madlax is a business not two high school coaches making a team to keep the players together in the same area. So I think if they do not learn from these errors they should get crap. But more thoughts on the FL. tournament they where thinking big and you can see that at one time they had 3D and LI express teams coming. But we will never know why they pulled out. Madlax is crazy but I do not think they would of listed these big clubs as coming if they where not told by someone they would be coming. But for the people that went the schedule and teams are listed on the website. As for the showcase the big mistake there was the 4 showcase teams playing on Sunday. I can bet my savings account they will go back to 2 showcase teams on Sunday playing the top high school teams.

I'm sure they pulled out due to lack of competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Anyone check out the National Lacrosse Championships currently going on in FL? Basically a bunch of Madlax teams in all age groups. What do you think the price tag was for this boondoggle and how do you think it was advertised to Madlax families months ago when the recruitment pitch for the tournament started?

Elite 'Open' Division
Madlax Nationals 2016-17
Team Carolina 2017
Madlax Nationals 2018
Madlax Nationals 2019
Boca Bandits

Jr. Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2020
Madlax-Georgia
Team 24/7 2020
C2C Nationals 2020
Akwesasne Attack 2019-20

Future Elite Division
Madlax Nationals 2021
Madlax-Georgia 2021
Team Carolina 2021
C2C Nationals 2021
Madlax Nationals 2022

You're not speaking for everyone down there. Talked to my buddy whose son is playing and they are steamed. The competition is terrible, but they knew that would probably be the case. I may have misunderstood him, but he said everyone they played 3 games yesterday but just ONE game today. Then another pool game tomorrow morning and then just one playoff game.

So they spread 6 games over 3 days? They easily could have done this tournament over just 2 days but instead my friend has to spend an extra day of hotel, food, etc.[/quote

It was designed to be a combination of lacrosse and vacation. They gave everyone an afternoon off today to play golf, go to the beach etc. I am currently enjoying the 85 degrees sitting on the beach drinking a cold beer. There is more to life than lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If their is more to life than lax, why don't you spend your money on a real family vacation instead of spending it on a half assed tournament thrown by a club that is known to care only about $$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not a new thing for that club. They have been putting on tournaments for years, and a weak lineup of opponents is a near constant. They are getting crap because they either don't care about learning from their mistakes or are inept. Or both.

I think you said before that only their youth teams are forced to play in a crappy tournament against terrible competition. Guess that now applies to their HS kids too.

The revamped schedule was listed after all of the families had paid. They should have known based on history that this tournament would probably be terrible, but they likely had no idea it would be this bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not a new thing for that club. They have been putting on tournaments for years, and a weak lineup of opponents is a near constant. They are getting crap because they either don't care about learning from their mistakes or are inept. Or both.

I think you said before that only their youth teams are forced to play in a crappy tournament against terrible competition. Guess that now applies to their HS kids too.

The revamped schedule was listed after all of the families had paid. They should have known based on history that this tournament would probably be terrible, but they likely had no idea it would be this bad.

It isn't like the Madlax teams are dominating. Two of them are undefeated but have had close games. The rest of them have had all of the competition they could handle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are rosters posted anywhere? Interested to see which Madlax kids are playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that Madlax is ending its Fall tryouts, so now the summer teams will carry over through the Fall. Guess that stops the Madlax kids from trying out for multiple clubs. Take that VLC/3d.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax put up the divisions for their box tournament, and they put all the good teams from NY and PA in a division, and gave their Madlax team cupcake opponents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's tryout time again - anyone there to see if the infusion of talent is coming?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will once again filed the best teams in the DMV across all age groups--superior coaching, superior talent = the best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will once again filed the best teams in the DMV across all age groups--superior coaching, superior talent = the best

If you were talking about wiffle ball lacrosse I would agree with you, but regular lacrosse, you are out of your mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, there is not much competition for them in the DMV but not sure how they will fare against Baltimore teams like Crabs and FCA....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's tryout time again - anyone there to see if the infusion of talent is coming?

I heard some 2020 VLC kids where at tryouts? Can not confirm or deny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 had about 45 kids
2021 had about 70 kids there ranging in level from elite to horrible
2020 had 50+ kids, yes some with VLC helmets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were talking about wiffle ball lacrosse I would agree with you, but regular lacrosse, you are out of your mind.

If you say this you must state the club or clubs you think are better!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Madlax is so good, how come they are not playing for a spot in the Howard County 2020 "Elite" bracket?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Why, because you say so. The list would be too long and no need to waste space.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard some 2020 VLC kids where at tryouts? Can not confirm or deny.

They were them for certain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Madlax is so good, how come they are not playing for a spot in the Howard County 2020 "Elite" bracket?

What NOVA teams are playing for spots in the Elite bracket? SIR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Why, because you say so. The list would be too long and no need to waste space.

Your posts are a waste of space. So just list the ones you think are better or hush.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your posts are a waste of space. So just list the ones you think are better or hush.

Ok, if you insist, I'll list the teams better than Maxlax.

All youth teams playing lacrosse.

So there you have it, the above list is pretty comprehensive and through.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax best in DMV....maybe Crabs is better in Mid Atlantic....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you not participating this weekend for the 2020 Howard County AA Elite bracket so you get to play Crabs this spring?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you not participating this weekend for the 2020 Howard County AA Elite bracket so you get to play Crabs this spring?

so who is participating?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong, dad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 86 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard