BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 47 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you find that information
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For Sunday they have 8 groups and who is playing who but no times yet
Did the schedule come out for the freshman team showcase in Philly

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Sunday they have 8 groups and who is playing who but no times yet
Did the schedule come out for the freshman team showcase in Philly

Cold and rainy too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone answer who Revo,Blue Fish and fl$ played this past weekend and the scores of those games ? It's not a trick question just looking for answers

Does it matter what the scores where 91 Dad ? Sunday games were loaded with D1 and 2 coaches on the sideline. I guess you think they only come to where 91 is playing.

Actually not 91...all I am asking is if anyone knows please post. Trying to see where everyone stands without all the BS you guys are throwing around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Can someone answer who Revo,Blue Fish and fl$ played this past weekend and the scores of those games ? It's not a trick question just looking for answers

Does it matter what the scores where 91 Dad ? Sunday games were loaded with D1 and 2 coaches on the sideline. I guess you think they only come to where 91 is playing.

Actually not 91...all I am asking is if anyone knows please post. Trying to see where everyone stands without all the BS you guys are throwing around. [/quote

I guess all three played some very week oponents. That must have been a waste of money to play in that showcase.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea waste of $$ to play in front of college coaches. I'm sure if they saw potential they would pass because it wasn't vs Madlax or Edge. Are you just angry your kid wasn't there ??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday will be a waste of time. It will be low 30's and raining

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you care so much about how those 3 teams did this weekend just go on the tournament's website and look at the scores, pretty simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you looking. Low 40's and sunny.. Guess you have no clue or are upset about the way your team played this past weekend against PAL caliber teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you care so much about how those 3 teams did this weekend just go on the tournament's website and look at the scores, pretty simple.

I guess Bluefish White will be coming to an end based on those scores .. Why would they be put in that spot?????not good. Out scored 37-2 . Doesn't help the kids much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess Bluefish White will be coming to an end based on those scores .. Why would they be put in that spot?????not good. Out scored 37-2 . Doesn't help the kids much

why does it have to come to an end. may be just play on a level closer to their skill.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why does it have to come to an end. may be just play on a level closer to their skill.

I hope they never have to go thru that again . it was painful to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hmmm...I'm going through this post and gotta tell you, I'm seeing some seriously concerning obsessive behavior. Let the kids play, plenty of talent out there. Plenty of tourneys. Nobody will be stealing looks from the better teams. If a team wants to play in an "A" tourney. They either sink or swim, Your Bluefish sounds like an example of that. You either win or you don't. Some real great games on tap this weekend, but I hardly feel that encompasses the sum of all the talent out there. Good luck to all, can't wait for the spring, should be fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 3 LI kids and 3 Md. kids on 40 man ALL-Star rosters. Georgia had more. Times are a changing folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 3 LI kids and 3 Md. kids on 40 man ALL-Star rosters. Georgia had more. Times are a changing folks.

Not times are changing ..just kids playing with their teams on Sunday and didn't play yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution played Crush in L.I. yesterday. Website not listing the score, anyone know it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not times are changing ..just kids playing with their teams on Sunday and didn't play yesterday

How many LI 2019 commits so far? One, and he's not even really from LI? Times have already changed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are u so concerned about that game? A mediocre 2019 team against crush is an easy one to figure out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mediocre? My kids not even on that team, but you're a real jerk off. I guess 14 year olds don't go on here? Oh wait YOU must be a 91 player, because adults don't act like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution played Crush in L.I. yesterday. Website not listing the score, anyone know it?

8-3 Crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8-3 Crush

I was impressed with Crush .. They had the biggest kid out there ..he was bigger then the biggest JV kid. Can't beat that size for a 12 or 13 year old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8-3 Crush

I was impressed with Crush .. They had the biggest kid out there ..he was bigger then the biggest JV kid. Can't beat that size for a 12 or 13 year old.

I agree. Kid is a [lacrosse] of a player. They would be a different team without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team for Revolution? Red A or White B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution was impressive in the games I saw them play! Struggled w Crush team oriented passing but dominated there other games and will continue to improve. Crush is not big or really fast but really understand the game and move the ball incredibly well. Revolution has the pieces to do well overall a great day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was with my son at Philly all day today. In between his games, I walked around and watched the other teams play. I was very impressed by the 2019 Laxachusetts team. I did not see another team with the size and speed that they had. Their small players look to be 5'10". The team from Georgia was very big and they beat them handily. It is a shame that they did not have a game against Edge from Canada.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8-3 Crush

I agree. Kid is a [lacrosse] of a player. They would be a different team without him.

Yes they would .He helps them compete against 2019 teams otherwise the size difference would make it tough on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution was impressive in the games I saw them play! Struggled w Crush team oriented passing but dominated there other games and will continue to improve. Crush is not big or really fast but really understand the game and move the ball incredibly well. Revolution has the pieces to do well overall a great day

Crush is a 2020 team that can beat most 2019 teams in the country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team for Revolution did Crush play? Was it the Red team or
white?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge was not that big
I was with my son at Philly all day today. In between his games, I walked around and watched the other teams play. I was very impressed by the 2019 Laxachusetts team. I did not see another team with the size and speed that they had. Their small players look to be 5'10". The team from Georgia was very big and they beat them handily. It is a shame that they did not have a game against Edge from Canada.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team for Revolution did Crush play? Was it the Red team or
white?

Crush is a special team and always a pleasure to watch. Revolution team had it's moments but didn't look like they were gelling yet, lots of individual play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not that it would've changed anything but Rev parent said ther were missing 5 players.....were they in Philly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange not challenged today. One of the other brackets would have obviously been a better fit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, where were all those college coaches yesterday at the "Showcase" in Farmingdale ? ? ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange not challenged today. One of the other brackets would have obviously been a better fit.

You are probably right. They did struggle in first half of first game which they can't have happen against good teams but other then that goalies and defense didn't get much action.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I didn't see many .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, where were all those college coaches yesterday at the "Showcase" in Farmingdale ? ? ?

In Philly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played them yesterday and you are correct...we were outsized and out classed however those boys could move the ball with accuracy and timing.....hats off to them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played them yesterday and you are correct...we were outsized and out classed however those boys could move the ball with accuracy and timing.....hats off to them!

Which teams and boys were you saying we're outclassed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In Philly!

Really? Danowski and coaches from Army and Umass were watching a Garden City game at Farmingdale yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In Philly!

Really? Danowski and coaches from Army and Umass were watching a Garden City game at Farmingdale yesterday

If you think that there were a lot of coaches at Farmindale then you have never been to any of the major recruiting events.

Page 25 of 47 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard