BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did flag play last weekend

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge 2017 that's funny. They are all born in 2000 and at least half the team is on the verge of committing D-1 by the end of the year..Read it and weep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island parent here. What's the big deal with the 2000 year of birth. My son is 9th grade born early 01. A lot of his friends in same grade are born in late even mid 2000. Stop crying. That is the "edge" some kids have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island parent here. What's the big deal with the 2000 year of birth. My son is 9th grade born early 01. A lot of his friends in same grade are born in late even mid 2000. Stop crying. That is the "edge" some kids have.

Hear is the reality: as far as I know, most school districts on The Island have a December 1 cutoff date for kindergarden. 12/1/2000 - 11/30/2001 would put you in the Class of 2019. Anything earlier and the child is considered a Holdback. For some players it does not matter, however when a very strong athlete is held back that player will have a significant advantage. If a team has several players who are "very good athletes" who happen to be held back several months (Jan. Feb. Mar. April. May. etc...) that team will have a big advantage. That is not a complaint, it is reality.

A boy who is a really good athlete for his age is going to have a huge advantage over boys 8 to 20 months younger than he is.

I personally do not have a problem with it, it helps my kid when he plays stronger competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the bright side of the holdback situation...your on-age, smller kid may get a look if the old, bigger "holdback" can't make grades...Please stop whining

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the bright side of the holdback situation...your on-age, smller kid may get a look if the old, bigger "holdback" can't make grades...Please stop whining

Spoken like a true cheat. The post that you replied to didn't sound like a whine to me.

The fact is, that most if not all holdbacks and re-classed kids would be average at best if they played against their own age.

Now, if the kids are like their parents and they need more time to develop mentally and academically I understand why you would hold them back.

No whining here, I want my kids challenged.

Facts are facts and apparently some do not want to admit the truth. Some would rather pound their chest when their son plays down in age and does well.

Good Luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong looks who's committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I hear Sweetlax went winless today at the Big 4 Champions Fall League? Makes you wonder how they have 9 commits...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I hear Sweetlax went winless today at the Big 4 Champions Fall League? Makes you wonder how they have 9 commits...

The commits are playing football, dbag. Any other questions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it's because Sweetlax has become a gang of mercenaries. They brag about their commits, but most of those guys are excellent players from other parts of the country who play in one tournament with Sweetlax, get committed, and then never play for Sweetlax ever again.

The number of actual commits Sweetlax gets from their core NY area is paltry. Just marketing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually dbag 5 of them were there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U lost 3 in a row.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another moron who does not get it. I was there and I only know how our team did. Oh yeah, I know something else, there were a ton of college coaches there and they could care less who wins the game.

Maryland, Duke, Virginia, North Carolina, Penn, Penn State, Hopkins, Cornell, Lehigh, Rutgers, Michigan, Princeton, Dartmouth, Loyola, the list of coaches goes on and on.

FYI moron, the strongest kid on the weakest team there will be recruited before the weakest kid on the strongest team. Just about all of the kids there today will find a place to play and get a great education. I wish all of the boys well.

You are a POS , I hope your kid does not turn out like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like u are frustrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally, the First announced verbal from LI ... Exp/St. A's Middy to Mich. Congrats to him!

Let the LI flood gates open!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to your son...and if its not your son, you need to stop tracking freshman boys...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it's because Sweetlax has become a gang of mercenaries. They brag about their commits, but most of those guys are excellent players from other parts of the country who play in one tournament with Sweetlax, get committed, and then never play for Sweetlax ever again.

The number of actual commits Sweetlax gets from their core NY area is paltry. Just marketing.

This post hits the nail on the head. They promote commitments and players who aren't really on their team, then when it comes to playing the top competition they fall flat.

Most commits does not equal most talented, and they are most certainly not getting the best coaching considering the director of Sweetlax has little to no experience playing the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so angry? I think what the previous poster was saying is that Sweetlax has 9 commits, which to me means they have 9 superb players that deserved to be recruited in the top 25 of their class. 9 players is practically a full starting line-up. So if their top 9 players can't win how can they be in the top 25 of the entire 2019 class.

No need to get your blood pressure up over it, it was a simple questions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2019 teams do at the Harvard Crimson tourney this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so angry? I think what the previous poster was saying is that Sweetlax has 9 commits, which to me means they have 9 superb players that deserved to be recruited in the top 25 of their class. 9 players is practically a full starting line-up. So if their top 9 players can't win how can they be in the top 25 of the entire 2019 class.

5 playing football, not angry just wanted to make sure you knew the facts before shooting your moth off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HA HA ...HE SAID MOTH!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 playing football, not angry just wanted to make sure you knew the facts before shooting your moth off!

Regardless of the number of commits, I watched 2 of the Sweetlax games and no one really stood out. Not sure if they are on cruise control, but LI Express North 2019 controlled the game against them. Maybe they have been celebrating their commits a little too much...? Life only has one final event, everything else is a stop along the way. Keep working hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Leading Edge Elite play in 2 showcases this past weekend? How many teams do they have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leading edge south is their B team . So you played their B team. You would lose by a large margin if you played leading edge elite. You have to be invited to those top recruiting tournaments to play those type of teams and get your kids recruited. Colleges are not coming to these other tournaments where the top teams ate not at. Maybe you have a few show their faces at these other ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leading edge south is their B team . So you played their B team. You would lose by a large margin if you played leading edge elite. You have to be invited to those top recruiting tournaments to play those type of teams and get your kids recruited. Colleges are not coming to these other tournaments where the top teams ate not at. Maybe you have a few show their faces at these other ones.

Did their Elite team do a few different showcases last weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Leading Edge team played at Big 4?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leading Edge ELite played at the University of Maryland Terrapin Classic. They Played 91 White and won 6-5. They played orange the day before and lost to them 8-6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because teams think they beat their top team at MVP rider and it was just a bunch of B teams there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because teams think they beat their top team at MVP rider and it was just a bunch of B teams there.

Maybe you can help. What showcases did Leading Edge Elite do this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The leading edge elite team played in both the Pottstown tournament and the Terp fall classic....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The leading edge elite team played in both the Pottstown tournament and the Terp fall classic....

How did they do in both tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What leading edge team is playing 2019 at Adrenaline Invit II leesburg va?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express 2019 AA went undefeated at Big Four Philly on Saturday. Impressive showing following up on the 3-0 day on 11/1 at the NLF Showcase. After beating the EDGE at NLF and now beating Sweetlax at Big Four Showcase in Pottstown, they have to be considered a Top 3 team in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express 2019 AA went undefeated at Big Four Philly on Saturday. Impressive showing following up on the 3-0 day on 11/1 at the NLF Showcase. After beating the EDGE at NLF and now beating Sweetlax at Big Four Showcase in Pottstown, they have to be considered a Top 3 team in the country.

What was the score of the edge game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the score was 6-5

What was the score of the edge game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for a few weeks I have been preaching check your kids phones. The issues at Smithtown and Kings Park are not isolated to them. When we were young many times it was hear say that got us into trouble. Now you have an images or video of what was done. Things are no longer hear say - it is facts. and in many cases around forever.

We must teach our kids what is right and wrong but I am also realistic and understand you show me 1 14/15 year old that isn't curious now. I am not sure I could have shown restraint at 14/15 not to view these things.

There are so many apps out there I am sure I don't know all of them that give our kids quick access to the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any news on the LI express 2019 A team? Heard they're very strong too..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got pounded by Laxachusettes @NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Met two parents from that second li express team and they said they got destroyed last weekend. 35 kids on a roster is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got pounded by Laxachusettes @NLF

Do you mean the express B team ? Now they are calling that team an A ...very funny..you must be kidding...you might call them the Catholic school scraps..Just kidding

Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard