BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 71 of 128 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where are the big 2020 events this Autumn or is it all about 2019

Hill school this weekend!

These are the biggies:

NLF Super Series
HHH Big 4
Philly Freshman Invitational

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a link to the tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those evenst nlf hhh big 4 and philly freshman are all 2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs players causing issues on HS teams in Md...King Crab forcing kids to miss HS tournaments in the fall to play for Crabs or face expulsion from the program..."Come pay for my tournament instead of playing with your HS team". Bottom line, it's all about McClernan and Crabs, not the kids

Nothing new..always has been,,,Just now he has more sway..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs players causing issues on HS teams in Md...King Crab forcing kids to miss HS tournaments in the fall to play for Crabs or face expulsion from the program..."Come pay for my tournament instead of playing with your HS team". Bottom line, it's all about McClernan and Crabs, not the kids

Nothing new..always has been,,,Just now he has more sway..
It would be great if the MIAA schools would come to their senses and have their teams enter 2 tournaments in the fall and 2-3 in the summer and try and cut out the club scene at the HS school years altogether. If the limit it to 2-3 tournaments for the fall and summer, then it would still provide the kids an opportunity to take the money they would have spent on clubs and invest that into a showcase or two and maybe the UA tryouts. And if the coaches were smart, they could even team up and merge a couple schools for those events and have strong teams at the fresh/soph, JV and Varsity level for the tournaments they enter. Just seems that the HS coaches could do a lot to help cut out some of the stress for the families and use it as a away to prepare in the off season. But I am sure that the egos of men would get in the way and most of the parents wouldn't have the balls to trust a process like that because they have been fed the club medicine for years.

Loyola & St. Paul's
Gilman & BL
Calvert Hall & McD
Spalding & Severn
MSJ & St. Mary's

Those would make for some pretty good teams to compete in tournaments together.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the public schools? I understand the club lax scene is the wild west of sports with unsavory club presidents, crazy parents etc. My son is a public school kid that went from a B player as a freshman and has grown into a AA player as a Junior through is hard work only (no clinics, paid coaches,) My buddie played D1 and the Mount and came over in the back yard to train him for a 6 pack. Are we too white trash for the league above? Please remember, private school does not buy class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIAA teams would never combine for a tournament. Many of the MIAA schools are playing in 2 tournaments in the Fall and probably 2 in the summer. I think the NHSLS is a great format combining good HS from all over the country...Sadly, the college coaches don't want top see 17's anymore and are moving past 18's. The Foundation Lacrosse tournament this Nov 1 is a good format of HS 9th and 10th graders that will attract college coaches and many of the MIAA schools are participating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to the NLF tourney for 2020's this weekend? I can't find anything on the NLF website but it's tough to navigate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no 2020 NLF. Only 2019.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw rosters and crabs 2021 have kids with 2001 birth dates. Are you kidding me, most 2019s are that year. Crabs 2021 has a kid two months younger than my son who plays 2019... This is ridicules

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And THAT surprises NO ONE. Crabs Lacrosse - the New Engalnd Patriots of youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw rosters and crabs 2021 have kids with 2001 birth dates. Are you kidding me, most 2019s are that year. Crabs 2021 has a kid two months younger than my son who plays 2019... This is ridicules

So you hacked their website to find players birthdates at midnight? Not sure Crabs is the one with a problem...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say, while the Crabs may field winning teams, they have lost the most respect out of all the clubs and no one really considers playing against their teams as a solid game and when the Crabs walk away with a win, it is sort of just laughed off. Play the Crabs, play safely and do your best, but just know, it is what it is and there is no respect. They do not respect you for playing their kids with younger kids, so give none in return. Most kids will make it where they want to go without having to be held back. They may get their sooner because they dumbed the kid down to play younger, but your kid will get their too, along with many others, doing it properly and with respect. Your kid will also look better when they surpass and beat them to the ball, knock it away or save that shot against an older kid and the hold backs look worse for getting beat out by a younger kid. It is a double edged sword- they best be a complete stand out if they decided to play littler, younger kids- or their plan will back fire. Stay the course and your kid will be fine- hard work always wins in the end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs should do well at the Hill today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you hacked their website to find players birthdates at midnight? Not sure Crabs is the one with a problem...

Good deflection but the issue remains Crabs are dishonest, disrespectful and risk the safety of opposing teams because they are only about themselves and winning at all cost. There is nothing sadder than what they are doing to their kids and the sport. That 2021 team will be even worse next year when they pick up more holdbacks who could not cut it with age appropriate kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Crabs trying to manipulate and control who gets to play in the NLF is starting to backfire on them. Other teams realizing there are plenty of competitive teams out there who value the sport and do not like what the Crabs represent. Too bad for their on age kids who have talent that they are affected because their parents allowed them to be associated with so many holdbacks and a club with no regard for sportsmanship and fair play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is laughing because they have more holdbacks than anyone, but u guys just focus on Crabs. Dukes, FCA, etc have tons of them but nobody cares, I guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is weird that some Madlax teams have 5-10 holdbacks but nobody seems to mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is weird that some Madlax teams have 5-10 holdbacks but nobody seems to mind.

Seems like most of the talk here is from 2020, 2021 parents. I don't think they are a factor in either of those grades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't kid yourself. I have a son who is a 2022 and there is a hold back in his grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs rosters got released with birthrates - accidentally by the McDonough tourney this weekend. The post is correct - and their best player - is aged for 2019 - july 2001. At least they won't be able to attend World Series of Youth Lax - since Birth Certificates are required. Shame that a Two Year Hold Back would be allowed to play - oh well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be sad if true but we should just assume it's true because it's posted anonymously on the internet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be sad if true but we should just assume it's true because it's posted anonymously on the internet

I meant don't assume

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs rosters got released with birthrates - accidentally by the McDonough tourney this weekend. The post is correct - and their best player - is aged for 2019 - july 2001. At least they won't be able to attend World Series of Youth Lax - since Birth Certificates are required. Shame that a Two Year Hold Back would be allowed to play - oh well.

Best player on 2021 is a July 2001?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"No rules were broken" - Crabs Parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like most of the talk here is from 2020, 2021 parents. I don't think they are a factor in either of those grades.

They aren't. Madlax's 2020 and 2021 teams are pretty mediocre. Still, it's surprising they don't get called out for the holdbacks, especially given what people think of the owner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...or not...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is just plain awful if true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the public schools? I understand the club lax scene is the wild west of sports with unsavory club presidents, crazy parents etc. My son is a public school kid that went from a B player as a freshman and has grown into a AA player as a Junior through is hard work only (no clinics, paid coaches,) My buddie played D1 and the Mount and came over in the back yard to train him for a 6 pack. Are we too white trash for the league above? Please remember, private school does not buy class.
Sorry, didn't mean to leave the publics out. This is a Crabs page so I figured that 90+ % would be interested in MIAA. There are a lot of good publics and could/should do the same. You have Howard and Hereford that could team up or even a pairing of Easton, KI and SR. those would make some good teams. Anyway, best of luck if you try an pitch the idea to your coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this happened, it was no accident. The coach from McD knows what he is doing. Either way, pretty funny...lol. If the birth dates were released, would be good if someone posted them minus the kids names associated with the dates. Keep names out of this. hahaha, funny stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this happened, it was no accident. The coach from McD knows what he is doing. Either way, pretty funny...lol. If the birth dates were released, would be good if someone posted them minus the kids names associated with the dates. Keep names out of this. hahaha, funny stuff.

Hey dummy. The McD coach is a Crabs coach who has a kid that plays for Crabs. Ugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"No rules were broken" - Crabs Parent

How can you break rules in a sport with "NO RULES"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That being said it's even sadder who the kid is with the July 2001 birthday....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey dummy. The McD coach is a Crabs coach who has a kid that plays for Crabs. Ugh

um, he use to have 2 kids play for crabs but 1 left. The other will be gone next year and he will be coaching at another club. And he really won't be coaching this year - name only for the web site. Instead of regurgitating what the web site says, do some research and think - it may hurt a little but you will be ok. Like I stated, he knows what he is doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

um, he use to have 2 kids play for crabs but 1 left. The other will be gone next year and he will be coaching at another club. And he really won't be coaching this year - name only for the web site. Instead of regurgitating what the web site says, do some research and think - it may hurt a little but you will be ok. Like I stated, he knows what he is doing.

What club will he be coaching? He's a good guy. I'd like to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs lost to edge ,guess Canadian holdbacks are better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post the roster birth dates for Crabs 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2022 Crabs look?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are one creepy LI dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are one creepy LI dad.

Its not creepy at all he is asking for the birth dates not what they are wearing. This whole site is about reclass kids how many and what team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 71 of 128 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard