BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,862
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 128 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If you are a CRABS parent of an uncommitted player, you have to be anything but thrilled with the recruiting tournaments your son is in this fall. The Famous Autumn Classic. Really, the Famous Autumn Classic. Famous for being a terrible tournament even for the youth teams. This is the same weekend that all the other respected clubs will be in Philly or at the BIG 12 in MD. If you don't think it is a joke, check out this first rate line-up;

CONFIRMED PROGRAMS FOR 2015:

2017 - Crabs, VLC, API Select, EDGE, Breakers

2018 - Crabs, VLC, Elev8, EDGE, Breakers

2019 - Carolina Cannons, Crabs, VLC, Elev8, Elevation, Breakers

So why would this happen....oh wait, this is a CRABS run tournament. I guess CRABS play in the best tournaments if they don't hav etheir own 3rd rate tournament going on. What a shame. Freshman and sophomore CRABS parents, better ask for advice from older CRABS parents on how to navigate the recruiting game, because it seems that CRABS have changed from quality to the hunt for $$$ and so-so competition. GOOD luck! But hey, if this doesn't get it I am sure the Towson tournament will work out for you.

The NLF is a year removed from taking over. Look at the recruiting event the NLF just announced in conjunction with IMG in Florida in January. The NLF, NXT and 3d will control youth lacrosse entirely very soon.

I agree this is a bad tournament but please put the rest of the Crabs fall line up on here so we all can agree or disagree with you.
I think the Madlax 2019 Cap. team has the best Fall line up for sure.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me help you on that one...Crabs owner has very efficiently and very effectively alienated a lot of lacrosse people and it is now at a point where he needs help...hence this NLF garbage.

West Coast Starz, Denver Elite, LB3 (never come again), Madlax, Blackwolf (rare), or even the LI Sting/Express/91s (less and less). A prior poster is right, your club can koin the NLF, NXT, Adrenaline or 3D confederations or get shut out.

Parents can relax a little bit though...even if the tournaments are awful Crabs and other clubs can still place kids. The cronyism is such that 9th graders who didn't belong on a public school varsity team last year are committing to major programs in summer or fall of soph year. The number of kids going to top programs who aren't top players is increasing because club owners and coaches control the inventory of kids since recruiting happens so young.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me help you on that one...Crabs owner has very efficiently and very effectively alienated a lot of lacrosse people and it is now at a point where he needs help...hence this NLF garbage.

West Coast Starz, Denver Elite, LB3 (never come again), Madlax, Blackwolf (rare), or even the LI Sting/Express/91s (less and less). A prior poster is right, your club can koin the NLF, NXT, Adrenaline or 3D confederations or get shut out.

Parents can relax a little bit though...even if the tournaments are awful Crabs and other clubs can still place kids. The cronyism is such that 9th graders who didn't belong on a public school varsity team last year are committing to major programs in summer or fall of soph year. The number of kids going to top programs who aren't top players is increasing because club owners and coaches control the inventory of kids since recruiting happens so young.

I am on board with the first 2/3 of this post. But this new system of getting players so young is still so new you can not say one way or another if it is working or not. Can anyone name a D1 kid who is a soph. or higher in college who verbaled to that school in his Freshman or sophomore year of high school? I think in 5 years you can start to have numbers to prove early recruiting is a bust or the right way to do it. I am thinking it will prove to be a bust but the numbers are not there yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you are a CRABS parent of an uncommitted player, you have to be anything but thrilled with the recruiting tournaments your son is in this fall. The Famous Autumn Classic. Really, the Famous Autumn Classic. Famous for being a terrible tournament even for the youth teams. This is the same weekend that all the other respected clubs will be in Philly or at the BIG 12 in MD. If you don't think it is a joke, check out this first rate line-up;

So why would this happen....oh wait, this is a CRABS run tournament. I guess CRABS play in the best tournaments if they don't hav etheir own 3rd rate tournament going on. What a shame. Freshman and sophomore CRABS parents, better ask for advice from older CRABS parents on how to navigate the recruiting game, because it seems that CRABS have changed from quality to the hunt for $$$ and so-so competition. GOOD luck! But hey, if this doesn't get it I am sure the Towson tournament will work out for you.

The NLF is a year removed from taking over. Look at the recruiting event the NLF just announced in conjunction with IMG in Florida in January. The NLF, NXT and 3d will control youth lacrosse entirely very soon.

I agree this is a bad tournament but please put the rest of the Crabs fall line up on here so we all can agree or disagree with you.
The 2020's could have gotten into the Rising Sons event but now they can't. It has Express, 91, fca, Looney's, Hawks, Legacy, Mesa. WTH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2020's could have gotten into the Rising Sons event but now they can't. It has Express, 91, fca, Looney's, Hawks, Legacy, Mesa. WTH

Did looneys just join?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course. It was closed to everyone else but looneys tourney fell threw. They call tad and you know the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, that's some good teams. Crabs trying to avoid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, that's some good teams. Crabs trying to avoid
This is a good point. With this fall schedule, have the CRABS started ducking the better competition? Their HS teams may still be in the top 7 teams or so, but their youth teams are a major drop off. The 2021 an 2022 teams didn't win a single tournament last - heck, they didn't even make the finals in any. If they can't win any tournaments with the better clubs, they must have adopted the Mayweather fighting strategy - duck, bob, weave and run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course. It was closed to everyone else but looneys tourney fell threw. They call tad and you know the rest.

So Looneys 2020 bailing on Autumn Classic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 22. , can I try out for 2020?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 22. , can I try out for 2020?

Get real...You have been heldback/reclassified 7 times...Crabs only allow 20 year olds on the 2020 team. They have a limit of 5 years being held back...They do have some ethics you know..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Hawks scrimmaging MadLax Sunday at Landon. Will be interesting to see the make up of both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub vs. Scrub

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose Tad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, not to sound snarky, but I've been to most of the rodeos in the recent couple years. Crabs, 3d, NXT, UPlax, Terrapin, those Autumn classic whatevers at Towson or Goucher or Kent Island...and at EVERY SINGLE ONE of these tournaments we get an email the next week asking us to buy film or whatever. Then the clubs and events guys brag about how over 120 college coaches attended. If there were 120 coaches at Uplax or at Famous Autumn or the fl$ in 3d thing then 100+ of them must have been hiding behind trees.

This club lacrosse thing is the greatest carnival barking rake since PT Barnum's day. Yeah sure, Crabs are a special club. Ok, they have good teams and all but the reason why their kids get committed has nothing to do with going to these tournaments. Getting your kid into these club organizations buys access to their advocacy and phone call campaign to place players to college coaches who have a bias toward name lacrosse clubs. If your sons play for 20 minutes two times or never play a minute in front of a college coach doesn't really matter at all. At least this hypocrisy favors Crabs parents, and that alone is the best reason to defend it and keep paying for it. It works at that level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub vs. Scrub

Hawks 2020 (#2 in NPYLL) vs. Madlax 2020 (#6 in NPYLL).

Only the #1 team in NPYLL is not a Scrub?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a CRABS parent of an uncommitted player, you have to be anything but thrilled with the recruiting tournaments your son is in this fall. The Famous Autumn Classic. Really, the Famous Autumn Classic. Famous for being a terrible tournament even for the youth teams. This is the same weekend that all the other respected clubs will be in Philly or at the BIG 12 in MD. If you don't think it is a joke, check out this first rate line-up;

Hey. You hate/envy the Crabs. We get it.

While most people would agree that the NXT Philly Fall Showcases get a ton of coaches and are better events than the Famous Autumn Classic, FAS had a lot of coaches last year. Everyone who plays for the Crabs gets plenty of looks and they play in the best events, including the Crabs' own Crabfeast.

Lots of clubs have their own clubs play in their own their own tournaments. Look at Madlax. They make their teams play in those terrible tournaments in the middle of nowhere against terrible competition in front of absolutely nobody.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub vs. Scrub

Hawks 202 beat Madlax 2020 at Young Guns by 1 goal. Madlax had them beat, but let them back in late in the 2nd half. Was Madlax Nationals team, but essentially the Capital team. I imagine both teams have some new horses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub vs. Scrub

Hawks 202 beat Madlax 2020 at Young Guns by 1 goal. Madlax had them beat, but let them back in late in the 2nd half. Was Madlax Nationals team, but essentially the Capital team. I imagine both teams have some new horses.

Madlax 2020 got pummeled in the NPYLL last year. Neither team is that great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a CRABS parent of an uncommitted player, you have to be anything but thrilled with the recruiting tournaments your son is in this fall. The Famous Autumn Classic. Really, the Famous Autumn Classic. Famous for being a terrible tournament even for the youth teams. This is the same weekend that all the other respected clubs will be in Philly or at the BIG 12 in MD. If you don't think it is a joke, check out this first rate line-up;

While most people would agree that the NXT Philly Fall Showcases get a ton of coaches and are better events than the Famous Autumn Classic, FAS had a lot of coaches last year. Everyone who plays for the Crabs gets plenty of looks and they play in the best events, including the Crabs' own Crabfeast.

Lots of clubs have their own clubs play in their own their own tournaments. Look at Madlax. They make their teams play in those terrible tournaments in the middle of nowhere against terrible competition in front of absolutely nobody.

That is wrong again they make there 2020 and yonger play in them. The top 2019 teams and older play in the best of the best. And we know they are looking earlier and earlier at kids the 2020 starts this summer not this fall. The youngest age is still 2019 for what the colleges are looking at.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub v Scrub? Neither team is that great? You are an idiot. Hawks was #2 in NYPLL and went toe to toe with Team Fat Crab Daddy Holdback in the championship game. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrub vs. Scrub

Madlax 2020 got pummeled in the NPYLL last year. Neither team is that great.

Can you list the teams that are 2020 and not scrubs?

It shouldn't take long. There can possibly be only 3 or 4 teams on the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is wrong again they make there 2020 and yonger play in them. The top 2019 teams and older play in the best of the best. And we know they are looking earlier and earlier at kids the 2020 starts this summer not this fall. The youngest age is still 2019 for what the colleges are looking at.

Yes, he only forces his youth teams to play on that terrible field because his HS parents complained for years that his tournaments are a waste of time especially for recruiting.

Is it possible you could get a spellchecker or ask someone to proofread your posts? The number of typos and grammatical mistakes you make in every post gives everyone a headache.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be easier to decipher Arabic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Scrub v Scrub? Neither team is that great? You are an idiot. Hawks was #2 in NYPLL and went toe to toe with Team Fat Crab Daddy Holdback in the championship game. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dream on wannabe....correction, scrub

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, he only forces his youth teams to play on that terrible field because his HS parents complained for years that his tournaments are a waste of time especially for recruiting.

Is it possible you could get a spellchecker or ask someone to proofread your posts? The number of typos and grammatical mistakes you make in every post gives everyone a headache.

Sorry trying to answer questions and not get caught by my boss on a Lacrosse sight talking S about kids lacrosse. And you are correct I am not college educated. But one thing I do know is sports and Lacrosse. Sorry I am not a Ivy league grad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the exception of T91 2020 who is clearly in a different league - Crabs, Hawks, Breakers (T91 MD) and Loonies can compete and beat any team out there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the upgrades to the Crabs 2020, I do not think you will see a game like that televised game again. Yes, some are hold backs that are repeating 8th grade but they got upgrades at LSM, G, and MF. They will be a much more athletic presence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Scrub v Scrub? Neither team is that great? You are an idiot. Hawks was #2 in NYPLL and went toe to toe with Team Fat Crab Daddy Holdback in the championship game. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dream on wannabe....correction, scrub

Again, please list all the 2020 teams that are NOT scrubs....or are you just an ignorant hater?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The upgrades on the Crabs 2020 team are holdbacks plus they already had holdbacks playing. At least a third of their team should currently be in high school. There are a few players repeating 8th grade now and a few others who have already repeated a grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a lot of 7th and 8th grade parents are drinking the Ryan McClernan brewed and spiked Kool Aid. If you think some college coach watching a 20 minute running half of middle school club lacrosse at an NLF or Crabs or an NXT event is a game changer, you are mistaken. Approximately 100% of colleges attending these kiddiepalooza lacrosse tournaments are there for two reasons: 1. to sign in to say "Joe was here!", and 2. do #1 in order to get from Ryan McClernan and other tournament directors your email addresses from the tournament registry. This creates a cross reliance between NCAA coaches ad club coaches with your credit cards in the middle, and that is exactly where Ryan McClernan wants you for 2,3 or 4 years of pony rides and lacrosse merry go rounds.

With your email addresses, those nice "we noticed you at Crab Fiesta" emails come inviting you to expensive college camps and prospect days. The term in the trade is to help you gather "the illusion of being recruited" so you will stay on the juice for a few years going to all these events. Somehow in all this mess Ryan, Cabell, Trig, Langley, etc etc decided already which players he will steer to colleges first and attend to that. Here's some free financial advice to you folks if you haven't purchased or bargained the club people's focus and advocacy before these stupid tournaments get going then be reflective about the fact you are only a paid participant and hopefully your son is enjoying it along the way. The sooner you understand that being a good lacrosse player on a top team has little to nothing to do with being a recruit, the more informed and better off you will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a lot of 7th and 8th grade parents are drinking the Ryan McClernan brewed and spiked Kool Aid. If you think some college coach watching a 20 minute running half of middle school club lacrosse at an NLF or Crabs or an NXT event is a game changer, you are mistaken. Approximately 100% of colleges attending these kiddiepalooza lacrosse tournaments are there for two reasons: 1. to sign in to say "Joe was here!", and 2. do #1 in order to get from Ryan McClernan and other tournament directors your email addresses from the tournament registry. This creates a cross reliance between NCAA coaches ad club coaches with your credit cards in the middle, and that is exactly where Ryan McClernan wants you for 2,3 or 4 years of pony rides and lacrosse merry go rounds.

With your email addresses, those nice "we noticed you at Crab Fiesta" emails come inviting you to expensive college camps and prospect days. The term in the trade is to help you gather "the illusion of being recruited" so you will stay on the juice for a few years going to all these events. Somehow in all this mess Ryan, Cabell, Trig, Langley, etc etc decided already which players he will steer to colleges first and attend to that. Here's some free financial advice to you folks if you haven't purchased or bargained the club people's focus and advocacy before these stupid tournaments get going then be reflective about the fact you are only a paid participant and hopefully your son is enjoying it along the way. The sooner you understand that being a good lacrosse player on a top team has little to nothing to do with being a recruit, the more informed and better off you will be.

Sorry the Crabs rejected your son. Keep tilting at windmills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NYPLL 2020 looks competitive Crabs looney's legacy LI Edge and a few others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry the Crabs rejected my son? He played for another club and did just fine. Keep those 2020 dreams alive in the NPYLL league. Sounds like Ryan has you and your ATM card right where he wants them. That was just down free advice from a parent that has been to a few rodeos, and is likely the only lacrosse related freebie you're gonna get. Enjoy the ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry the Crabs rejected my son? He played for another club and did just fine. Keep those 2020 dreams alive in the NPYLL league. Sounds like Ryan has you and your ATM card right where he wants them. That was just down free advice from a parent that has been to a few rodeos, and is likely the only lacrosse related freebie you're gonna get. Enjoy the ride.

You just said that your son played for another club and did just fine, so clearly you "paid to play" as well. If you have really been to a few rodeos, you'll certainly know that club lacrosse is a necessity - like it or not - to assist in the recruiting process nowadays. Of course, you can be a HS lax standout and possibly get recruited, but it is much more unlikely. Besides that, the level of talent/play and coaching is much higher with the top clubs in the MD area than in rec or HS ball - that's a simple fact. NPYLL is the top spring youth league with the top teams in the area - again, another simple fact whether you like it or not. But of course you already know that, since you're an old pro... ;-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting you single out McClernan as if his is the only club that is "spiking the Kool Aid" as you put it.

I'm not sure what rodeos you attended, but college coaches can't contact players directly as you suggest. No, your son isn't going to get a direct email from coaches. Also, do you think it makes ANY SENSE for college coaches/assistants to attend tournaments to simply gather email addresses? All the time, expense, etc. they could use for other things? Use common sense, please. Nobody is going to showcases and tournaments to simply collect emails.

I will agree that the club coach is the conduit between your son and college. Does it have to be that way? NO. Your son or yourself could certainly reach out to xyz college coach with your resume and highlight tape, and hope for the best. OR, the club coach can be your advocate. There is an underlyign presumption that club coaches have some lax acumen, and are able to judge talent at some level. So yes, lax pedigree and the club you play for does make a difference. Of course there will be outliers, but in GENERAL you join the clubs that will give exposure. Better competition, better level of play ... the old adage iron sharpens iron. If your son's goal is to play Div 1 ball, they need to be seen competing against kids in the same skill level. I've never met a college coach that didn't ask 1) where do you play club and 2) high school? They're not asking to make small talk; they're asking to get a general sense if your 65 points is impressive or simply a function of the level of competition your son was playing.

Take Crabs out of the equation. Your son wants to be recruited to play, it is the player's responsibility to get the ball rolling. In GENERAL:

1) Resume
2) Highlight tape
3) List of schools, proactively contact coaches with 1 and 2 indicating interest
4) Email coaches the tournaments/showcases you plan on playing. The more specific the better (i.e. field 5 vs. Team 91 vs. playing in xyz Fall tourney)
5) Coordinate with club coach on feedback, etc. and hope that you impressed. Cause yes, the coaches are watching - but they're watching the kids that did all the steps above first.

I don't agree with the early recruiting phenomenon, but that is the nature of the beast at the moment. It will be seen if the trend continues over the next few years as the early commits enter college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry the Crabs rejected your son. Keep tilting at windmills.

Was last years top college recruit a Crab? The answer is NO! How many crabs made the national team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, some pretty dug in Crabs dads out on the 'ole internet today. My son played at an Ivy and didn't play club lacrosse save for summers, and not for Crabs, and played on a Maryland public school high school team. He was a very good student and quite honestly was likely the last recruit in his class, and that he was such a great student and had a high AI which brought the AI average for the recruiting class up, he was most welcomed by the coaches as a junior...which was "too late". You don't need to do the list of must do's pounded into stone and carried down the mountain from your club lacrosse coach. I pick on Ryan McClernan for selling this lunacy to parents, and the only place where that is unfair is he is in a herd of all the same guy doing it to club lacrosse parents all over now.

But don't listen to me. I am not an expert. My son was not an early recruit. My son was not IL or RR ranked as a recruit. We didn't go or get invited to Jake Reed. But he did play a lot and had a great time in his college academic and athletic career, and now he is in a very good graduate school program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, some pretty dug in Crabs dads out on the 'ole internet today. My son played at an Ivy and didn't play club lacrosse save for summers, and not for Crabs, and played on a Maryland public school high school team. He was a very good student and quite honestly was likely the last recruit in his class, and that he was such a great student and had a high AI which brought the AI average for the recruiting class up, he was most welcomed by the coaches as a junior...which was "too late". You don't need to do the list of must do's pounded into stone and carried down the mountain from your club lacrosse coach. I pick on Ryan McClernan for selling this lunacy to parents, and the only place where that is unfair is he is in a herd of all the same guy doing it to club lacrosse parents all over now.

But don't listen to me. I am not an expert. My son was not an early recruit. My son was not IL or RR ranked as a recruit. We didn't go or get invited to Jake Reed. But he did play a lot and had a great time in his college academic and athletic career, and now he is in a very good graduate school program

At least you admit you're not an expert. I'd call your situation a one-off at best - your son had grades to make Ivy and was lucky enough to squeak in as a lacrosse player also, which is great for him. I'm not a Crabs dad, but I am a club parent, and what I will say, I think everyone else is saying is, you CAN do it without club, but why would you unless your son simply doesn't like playing club? Whether it be Crabs, Hawks, VLC, Breakers, 91, Madlax, etc. - if your kid likes playing a lot and at a high level, and you can afford it, why NOT get better coaching, recruiting help, etc.? I don't think McLearnan is selling any BS, and neither are the others. The FACT is that the process begins earlier now - the "real" top lacrosse schools (UNC, Duke, Maryland, Hopkins, Syracuse) begin their recruiting process much earlier now - in 8th grade. There would not be a spot for your son to play lax at one of those schools, but of course there would be at a Dartmouth - it's simply just not the same level of lacrosse play. I just can't understand why you and others knock clubs and parents and kids who want to play club - if we can afford it and the boys want to play, what business is it of anyone's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the exception of T91 2020 who is clearly in a different league - Crabs, Hawks, Breakers (T91 MD) and Loonies can compete and beat any team out there

Can't forget Express, FCA, And Sons

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 128 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard