BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 128 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the tournament allows kids who are repeating a grade the coming fall to play with teams in their new grade, it is not cheating. You can call it cheating all you want, but that isn't cheating. Sorry you lost a meaningless youth lacrosse game. Maybe someday you'll get over your butthurt.

And no, my son never repeated a grade and we don't play for the Crabs.

Even though they have not even started their new repeat grade? Until they do, how is that different than EDGE just assuming all its kids intend to reclass or do a PG year? Can my 2021 team include 2020's who intend to reclass when they go to boarding school in a couple years?

Because you moron, you can't decide in the summer to change classes at MIAA schools. Not to mention, 2 of the 5 kids that played at beach lax were already in 7th grade but playing on 8th grade team. The other three are going to a new school this fall in the 8th grade making them 2020 graduates? Is it really that frigging hard for you LI meat heads to understand? If you are that worried about it, play in the age based division next year.(That's right, there are age based divisions. You chose to play in the grade based) Too bad it's going to be raining tomorrow in MD. Won't be able to lather up in tanning oil.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please add your name, occupation and age to all posts so you can make all of your family and friends proud!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD parent here, I don't like the Jersey Shore cast that shows up for the 91 team, however, I am looking forward to Crabs getting destroyed on national TV.

The Crabs promote hold backs in their organization, and I know that the owner of Crabs is truly in panic mode over 91 coming to MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the tournament allows kids who are repeating a grade the coming fall to play with teams in their new grade, it is not cheating. You can call it cheating all you want, but that isn't cheating. Sorry you lost a meaningless youth lacrosse game. Maybe someday you'll get over your butthurt.

Even though they have not even started their new repeat grade? Until they do, how is that different than EDGE just assuming all its kids intend to reclass or do a PG year? Can my 2021 team include 2020's who intend to reclass when they go to boarding school in a couple years?

Because you moron, you can't decide in the summer to change classes at MIAA schools. Not to mention, 2 of the 5 kids that played at beach lax were already in 7th grade but playing on 8th grade team. The other three are going to a new school this fall in the 8th grade making them 2020 graduates? Is it really that frigging hard for you LI meat heads to understand? If you are that worried about it, play in the age based division next year.(That's right, there are age based divisions. You chose to play in the grade based) Too bad it's going to be raining tomorrow in MD. Won't be able to lather up in tanning oil.

Laughable that 5 kids that normally played and were rostered on the 2019 Crabs team could not do more than beat the 91 team by a goal in OT. That my friend is embarrassing. I wonder what would happen if 91 showed up with 5 unrostered players of which 3 would be, 91 2019 kids. What would happen then? Oh wait- good players play up not down! Playing down is for weak players. Go play with the big boys, not the younger kids. Don't these kids get made fun of by their age appropriate friends? I just cannot imagine my HS son telling his friends he wants to play with the JV kids instead of the Varsity aged kids because he thinks he will look better. I am sure there is plenty of laughing going on behind their backs, parents and kids alike. Enjoy that early commit if you get one, but the rest of those Crab kids are going to catch up and take their spots back and sit the hold backs on the bench! Good luck Crabs 2020 aged kids! I hope you commit first and get the last laugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So tournaments should make special rules to accommodate holdbacks or kids who might holdback? That's just silly.

The rule page says the following "Placement on a grade based team (2018AA, 2019AA, 2020AA and 2021AA) is dictated by the highest grade of any player on the team." - the rule was not enforced and Aloha is responsible for that. Does not excuse the Crabs though, they knew exactly what they were doing.

In June of 2015 a 2020 team is finishing the 7th grade, and some of the kids on other teams were still in school", the kids the Crabs brought in had just finished 8th grade. Does not matter that they were doing it again, what matters is that they had already done it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen to yourself. Going to start the same grade in a new school-what a joke for all involved. How many of those kids met the age cut off for Denver? . You are fooling nobody except yourself. No ethics. No sportsmanship. Just keep making excuses for little Johnny who is not good enough to play with his own age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tsk tsk, calling names? Your team was wrong with what they did. Tomorrow afternoon will be the final determination of whether all your holdbacks from last year and this year are not as "impactful" as you like to lead others to believe. And although most will not know the backstory, the ones that opinion validates you as worthy opponents will all know. Just heartbreaking for your boys and further support that the position their club and parents put them in is disgraceful. Going forward every win of your holdback team will be written off as tainted just like Beachlax was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T91 should be extremely embarrassed for beating that hotbed Dallas squad 30-0 or can you LI people not acknowledge that? Talk about zero ethics. You Jersey Shore cast members types are a parade of carnival sideshows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From another 91 team, if that is true it's a shame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Live in Maryland, don't have a kid that age, thanks to Coppertone my butt feels fine, but the Crabs are still cheaters. Are you that stupid to think they actually called the Aloha tournament office and said, hey get a load of what we are going to do. I seriously doubt that was the scenario, King Crab cheated plain and simple, it would have still been cheating even if they lost.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From another 91 team, if that is true it's a shame.

It has been a total embarrassment by T91 this week. 30-0, 20-3, 20-2, leading at half this past game 23-2. Obviously the same idea of sportsmanship from the Little League World Series did not travel out to Denver for lacrosse. What a shame that these LI doucebags decided that this is the stage to absolutely belittle every team they play. Hope they are proud of themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are going to smack the you know what out of your crabs team tomorrow on national t.v. Get ready for the beat down coach said he wAnts 30 goals at least. Best bet is to board the plane early and get out of dodge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD parent here, I don't like the Jersey Shore cast that shows up for the 91 team, however, I am looking forward to Crabs getting destroyed on national TV.

The Crabs promote hold backs in their organization, and I know that the owner of Crabs is truly in panic mode over 91 coming to MD.

I for one welcome our new Team 91 overlords.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Md dad here, it is still cheating you moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. I'm sure RM is really in panic mode. Maybe only 120 kids will show up for tryouts this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kids had already applied and been accepted to a school for 8th grade this fall, therefore graduating in 2020, what rule did they break playing in the 2020 division? And the kid that made the biggest difference was in 7th grade this year. Again, there were age based divisions. You can't [lacrosse] about age, when age was no part of the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kids had already applied and been accepted to a school for 8th grade this fall, therefore graduating in 2020, what rule did they break playing in the 2020 division? And the kid that made the biggest difference was in 7th grade this year. Again, there were age based divisions. You can't [lacrosse] about age, when age was no part of the rules.

You added unrostered kids to this particular game because your coach felt he could not do it without those kids. You took the playing time away from the kids that deserved to play and do their best. What message is that sending to the lacrosse world? We switch our kids because we have no faith? We must win because we cannot face defeat? We do not care about loyalty... so give us your money. How can you not see what the coach did that game was wrong on so many levels. So what that the kids are reclassing to 2020 because they could not hack 2019- who gives them the right to take away the spot of a 2020 kid that game? Grow up and stop coddling your kids- having them play down is seriously sad, desperate and screams LOSER. They need some extra time to get recruited, then have the school ask them to do a PG year. Playing down is a weak move and is unfair to true aged kids on that team. How can you not see that playing your kid down is a desperate move? So glad our teams play up and challenge themselves. Coaches will look far more impressively on a kid that can hang with older kids, than those that hang with younger ones. Think this through... does it make any more sense to you now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You added unrostered kids to this particular game because your coach felt he could not do it without those kids. You took the playing time away from the kids that deserved to play and do their best. What message is that sending to the lacrosse world? We switch our kids because we have no faith? We must win because we cannot face defeat? We do not care about loyalty... so give us your money. How can you not see what the coach did that game was wrong on so many levels. So what that the kids are reclassing to 2020 because they could not hack 2019- who gives them the right to take away the spot of a 2020 kid that game? Grow up and stop coddling your kids- having them play down is seriously sad, desperate and screams LOSER. They need some extra time to get recruited, then have the school ask them to do a PG year. Playing down is a weak move and is unfair to true aged kids on that team. How can you not see that playing your kid down is a desperate move? So glad our teams play up and challenge themselves. Coaches will look far more impressively on a kid that can hang with older kids, than those that hang with younger ones. Think this through... does it make any more sense to you now?

My point is, they are being called cheaters. My sons are on age and I'm not a fan of all the holdacks. However, complaining that they "cheated" sounds like whining. I hear your point and agree that it is unfortunate that some of the kids were benched for the day. But, no rules were broken. The fact is, T91 lost. They want to say crabs cheated by bringing kids down, but it was a grade based tournament and every kid that played in beach lax will graduate in 2020. T91 knew the rules going in. There were age based divisions available. You can't put your team in the grade-based division and then complain that another team has older kids. You and I know that ALL TEAMS had players throughout the tournament season. Not just Crabs. People dislike RM and the Crabs in general. FCA has as many holdbacks as Crabs does and they routinely bring down some of their 2019s(who are 2020s) to play in games. Why is Crabs singled out in this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

You added unrostered kids to this particular game because your coach felt he could not do it without those kids. You took the playing time away from the kids that deserved to play and do their best. What message is that sending to the lacrosse world? We switch our kids because we have no faith? We must win because we cannot face defeat? We do not care about loyalty... so give us your money. How can you not see what the coach did that game was wrong on so many levels. So what that the kids are reclassing to 2020 because they could not hack 2019- who gives them the right to take away the spot of a 2020 kid that game? Grow up and stop coddling your kids- having them play down is seriously sad, desperate and screams LOSER. They need some extra time to get recruited, then have the school ask them to do a PG year. Playing down is a weak move and is unfair to true aged kids on that team. How can you not see that playing your kid down is a desperate move? So glad our teams play up and challenge themselves. Coaches will look far more impressively on a kid that can hang with older kids, than those that hang with younger ones. Think this through... does it make any more sense to you now? [/quote]

My point is, they are being called cheaters. My sons are on age and I'm not a fan of all the holdacks. However, complaining that they "cheated" sounds like whining. I hear your point and agree that it is unfortunate that some of the kids were benched for the day. But, no rules were broken. The fact is, T91 lost. They want to say crabs cheated by bringing kids down, but it was a grade based tournament and every kid that played in beach lax will graduate in 2020. T91 knew the rules going in. There were age based divisions available. You can't put your team in the grade-based division and then complain that another team has older kids. You and I know that ALL TEAMS had players throughout the tournament season. Not just Crabs. People dislike RM and the Crabs in general. FCA has as many holdbacks as Crabs does and they routinely bring down some of their 2019s(who are 2020s) to play in games. Why is Crabs singled out in this?[/quote]

Well I think Crabs is being singled out because they brought in players that technically are not 2020 until they set foot in school the following year- this would go for any team that does this as well. What is to say that they will not change their minds? Technically, any kid can say they are switching schools and repeating. What is stopping a family of thinking better of their decision and keeping their kid on grade? I am not saying this is the case, but than T91, Sons, Breakers, etc can all show up with new kids for a game here and there and say they will be repeating a grade. I read the rules as such: 2020 means that is the grade you just completed for graduation- not the one you plan on completing graduation requirement. That smells too much of Edge playing a whole team down saying they PLAN to PG. Who is to say that this is the case. Next year when these players show that they were ridiculous enough to repeat a grade to play with younger kids and actually walk the walk, then they should be on that field with the 2020 team, but until then- they really are not 2020. At this stage in the game- they have completed 8th grade and are on par for completing graduation requirements for 2019. While my kid and many have taken 3 or more 8th grade classes in 7th grade, they could not complete the requirements at this time to graduate in 2019. This is the difference- these "supposed holdbacks" can still graduate in 2019 and until they repeat/start their 8th grade year, it is not official. Frankly, I hope they choose not to repeat and think again, as it really is a sad state to want to play with younger kids so you look better and put your education behind lacrosse. Where are good values and priorities with these families?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
**************Frankly, I hope they choose not to repeat and think again, as it really is a sad state to want to play with younger kids so you look better and put your education behind lacrosse. Where are good values and priorities with these families?********

Unfortunately the values are that they have a shot of competing against the other holdbacks/pre-first at their MIAA school. The MIAA schools are overloaded with kids heldback a year. Most grades have ZERO boys born in June/July/August or very little. Some grades have over 50% of boys held back a year.

It has gotten worst as the years have gone by at MIAA schools. Parents see the writing on the walls. The older children are getting the starting spots. Like most people with a high tax bracket they pay the extra price for little Johnny to not be at a disadvantage. These schools of supposed character are the ones driving this. Crabs have just taken advantage of these same MIAA parents and wanta be MIAA parents. Why the rest of the youth lacrosse world needs to participate in this gaming the system is beyond me. And I know what I am talking about as I have two boys in a MIAA school. I find the whole thing disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, a rule was broken, there were 8th graders playing in a 7th grade game, end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, a rule was broken, there were 8th graders playing in a 7th grade game, end of story.

How about Crabs do the right thing and tell Aloha to give the cship to 91 and send an apology to the other teams they played that tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cheated no question about it! Two of the kids who played 2020 beach lax had not even finished their eighth grade year as school was still in session. Look at their roster and half their 2020 kids have already held back. It's sad... Their 2020 hold backs would never made their 2019 team as they aren't good players but simply when they play down they are physically more mature. Take the best or decent four 2019 from just about any program and play them down at 2020 and they are studs.
Crabs is a sham run by a fatty that never played the game...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 FCA players that also occasionally play for the 2020 team are on age 2020 kids. They are playing up when they play for 2019. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just it. It wasn't 7th grade. It was kids graduating in 2020 which all those kids are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Selfish people of priviledge so jaded in their thoughts that they are above the concept of fair play. Just asking for an equal playing field! As a parent of a pretty good player that is not a super star it is frustrating knowing that the kids in front of him are hold backs, thus being relegated to a minor role instead of a prominant role. I cannot comprehend how parents of holdbacks feel good about winning games and watching their son's compete against mostly younger competition. On age team mates pushed aside by more mature holdbacks! When I was a kid the best athletes played up, not down! Ultimately, what are you teaching your child and how are you preparing him for the the challenges that lie ahead? For us, the lesson is that life is not fair and get over it! I hope you are happy Mr & Mrs Holdback!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just it. It wasn't 7th grade. It was kids graduating in 2020 which all those kids are.

If you have completed 8th grade, which they had, you are 2019, which is the team they were rostered on all spring. Cheating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why weren't they disqualified by the tournament? Because the Crabs didn't break a rule.

Get some new panties.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If crabs get past Rising Sons, what is the over/ under on the 91 - Crabs final? I say 91 wins by 15!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would you guess the T91 parents over/under will be for gold chains and jersey shore antics? I am sure "The Situation" will respond shortly.....HJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would you guess the T91 parents over/under will be for gold chains and jersey shore antics? I am sure "The Situation" will respond shortly.....HJ.
what will be the hillbilly tooth over under in stands for crabs parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao crabs getting smoked. welcome to bif boy lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why weren't they disqualified by the tournament? Because the Crabs didn't break a rule.

Get some new panties.

Interestingly enough some of the same boys that played w the 2020s at Beach Lax showed up at YoungGunz playing on the 2019 team again. Counted at least 3 of them and probably a 4th too. Guess they are playing up this weekend since they did not qualify for Denver!? Where oh where will they show up next weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bif boy? Showing that LI education again? Talk about hillbilly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well well now...my oldest is now out of college and my memory is very long. For years and years Crabs had no issue or conscience beating teams 30-1, 25-0, etc. I stood on sidelines and watched little kids crying from the humiliation.

I don't do endorsements for bad sportsmanship or Team 91, but I am finding the irony of Crabs indignation to be a bit amusing. I feel bad for the Crabs kids if they were humiliated in a lopsided game just the same. But to the Crabs owner all I could say is karma, she's a b$@ch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humiliated? Hardly.

Wait until the next tournament. I imagine we'll see the same whining we saw from T91 last month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humiliated? Hardly.

Wait until the next tournament. I imagine we'll see the same whining we saw from T91 last month.

Already planning to bring the holdback a?

Cheater!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humiliated? Hardly.

Is that when you will bring in your 2019s again? You lost when it was age to age. It is now proven your on age team is no match for talented on age teams. You would lose more if the Denver 2020s were the team to play the tourneys instead of all of your holdbacks. Ha. Proves what everyone already knew. Crabs on age is a farce.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im sure this makes for a long car ride back to the hotel for the "great club" I'm not sure who is going to be more pisssed, Muffy or little sport in the backseat. The both of them looking at you in disgust because you couldn't fix the situation for them. Sad day to be crabdad, way to let your sons down on national television in front of Body by Jake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looked like they were all smiles after the game.. imagine being 13 and on ESPN2 .. you would have crapped in your cavariccis

Like Reply Quote
Page 49 of 128 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard