BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,778
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Money grab again. Joke is on the parents

Mostly everything about this sport is a money grab, which is why it has taken so long for lacrosse to move from a fringe club/prep school sport into the mainstream. Also one of the reasons why you have not seen the rapid expansion of Division 1 college programs as was predicted years ago. Lacrosse from youth club, to the highest levels is in no way revenue producing, point being with this sport in one way or the other its always about the money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder why they are charging $450? The tournament cost $275 per player and that includes, lots of gear, a nice dinner, ticket to a MLL game plus the games. I actually think it is VERY fairly priced. My son's team is going and we are turning it into a mini family vacation and totally looking forward to every second of it!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder why they are charging $450? The tournament cost $275 per player and that includes, lots of gear, a nice dinner, ticket to a MLL game plus the games. I actually think it is VERY fairly priced. My son's team is going and we are turning it into a mini family vacation and totally looking forward to every second of it!!

Which tournament is that?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Crabs 2020 will beat Li and legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Youthlaxman
Crabs 2020 will beat Li and legacy

Where?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which tournament is that?

Denver

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab 2020 Team. Best in the Country. Great day to be a Crab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way crabs beats crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 team is best 2018 team around Ha BIG OLE Ryan

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Warrior World Series of Lacrosse is for 2020 teams but also has an age limitation of 5/1/2001 which is 4 months older than US Lacrosse. How many of the Crabs 2020 players won't be able to play because of age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Warrior World Series of Lacrosse is for 2020 teams but also has an age limitation of 5/1/2001 which is 4 months older than US Lacrosse. How many of the Crabs 2020 players won't be able to play because of age?

Some will borrow their little brothers ID. Whatever it takes to win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one player can't go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush will beat them by 10 goals, 6 if they take the free clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What r they teams going to Denver

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5/1/2001. How was this determined?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is their tournament, they can set the rules. I imagine they asked some of the clubs they wanted to attend what the cutoff would need to be. It is not a bad estimate for the private school cutoff for boys in my area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They wanted to get as many players who should be in 2019 to play as possible, while still pretending they are 2020 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should just say its u14. Lets be honest most of the really good teams have hold backs. So if you made it real 2020 kids a lot of teams would have to stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have to find a way to beat the LI team... Come on folks, we should know this by now...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should just say its u14. Lets be honest most of the really good teams have hold backs. So if you made it real 2020 kids a lot of teams would have to stay home.

Several teams may have 1-3 but few have as many as one particular team which claims to the best in Maryland 2020. Also for another top Maryland team that brings down boys from their 2019 who are holding back to play with their 2020 during tournaments because they will be holding back this year. The rest of us have no respect for those team - it is not the boy's fault - it is the parents and the culture of their clubs. My son's team has zero holdbacks and they are very competitive. We as a parent/coach group have discussed it and prefer it to remain that way and perhaps lose some games than to teach our sons that it is okay to bend the spirit of the rules to gain an advantage. To each their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the World Series of Youth Lacrosse wants to be considered a legitimate tournament they should abide by US Lacrosse rules and age guidelines. Instead they ask the attending teams what age guidelines and rules to use and lose all their credibility. Thus, becoming just another youth lacrosse tournament. WSYL hold youself to a higher standard and set the right example for the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In August/September begins our possible quest regarding travel clubs-tryouts. I have no idea if our son is legit or not. Some say he can play. I think he can but would like to find out. Who/what clubs do you tryout out for or is that also a pure money grab. Do these clubs really look at potential prospects ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you live?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In August/September begins our possible quest regarding travel clubs-tryouts. I have no idea if our son is legit or not. Some say he can play. I think he can but would like to find out. Who/what clubs do you tryout out for or is that also a pure money grab. Do these clubs really look at potential prospects ?

your son is 2020? do you want to know if he can roll with the very best? If you want to stack him up with those kind of players, go to the 91 tryout. And I would suggest he have a back up plan. Seriously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are bragging about Crush, have you noticed certain current and former Crush players on their MS teams getting badly beaten by other MS teams made up of kids who play on clubs that are supposedly lame and irrelevant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your son is 2020? do you want to know if he can roll with the very best? If you want to stack him up with those kind of players, go to the 91 tryout. And I would suggest he have a back up plan. Seriously.

And they are all a money grab! So like a College application/entrance fee, choose a reach team and a safety team. The rest is how much $ and time you want to invest (50 to 100 each). Also you will need to have your calendar ready as many are two days and they overlap each other to weed out some tire kickers. Good luck, you will need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are bragging about Crush, have you noticed certain current and former Crush players on their MS teams getting badly beaten by other MS teams made up of kids who play on clubs that are supposedly lame and irrelevant?

middle school lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

middle school lolol

Everybody starts somewhere..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one player can't go

Last week it was all of them that could go - next week it will be 2 and by the time Denver rolls around they will have brought up 1/2 dozen players from the "2021" to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hows the viper 2020 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hows the viper 2020 team?

pretty good. beat wolverines and played igloo close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are Sat and Sun this week end. I know Blatant, Viperfest- anything else around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are Sat and Sun this week end. I know Blatant, Viperfest- anything else around?

Christian Koehler

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chris Koehler in Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does outlaws black look?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone seen the true blue 2020 teams? Heard they played a tournament yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Igloo played Terps this weekend and won the game. Does anyone know if this was part of a tournament or a scrimmage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone seen the true blue 2020 teams? Heard they played a tournament yesterday

They did a play day with fl$ and a NYC team....Good tune up for all involved.

Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard