BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This sounds like nothing that a class B championship can't fix.

The question I have is that one of the posters said that when the new coach comes it will be the same thing? Is a new coach coming or is someone stirring the pot?

In the five years she has been head coach,ESM has won two county championships under this coach and lost in the counties last year. Before she got there, the farthest ESM made if was first round of playoffs. She's the real deal and knows what she's doing.

nobody said she can't win. maybe the strong youth program that somebody actually blamed for the problems has something to do with the success.
That couldn't be further from the truth! The youth director thinks she's God and stunts the girls growth. From what I saw,she was a pretty nasty coach herself!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to the new SWR thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays at a different HS who played ESM today, and I have to say I was somewhat surprised at what BT was willing to yell out loud. It was somewhat on the borderline between "bullying" and being an extremely harsh coach. She said things such as, "how are we supposed to play offense if you don't know how to catch" to a very talented player who made one mistake, and something along the lines of "figure it out dammit" when they gave up an 8 meter to my daughter's team. Now I don't think this is grounds for being fired, but maybe someone at the school should encourage her to be more positive to her players, rather than belittle them. I am a big fan of tough love, but to an extent. Maybe instead of screaming out loud that a player can't catch, pull her off to the side and give her a tip to fix her mistake, or even take her out of the game for a bit if you're that angry.

Negativity and berating players should not become the norm for these high school programs. High School is a crucial time in young players' lives and it is important for them to use this time to gain confidence and learn fundamentals.

ESM didn't have a game today but thanks for your input...

And there's no way you're on here writing about a team your daughters team played. That's a joke. Coach yelled at your daughter. Coaches yell sometimes. This is sports. Suck it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe ESM and Huntington should switch coaches. Sounds like the same exact whining that went on a few weeks for Huntington. What program is next???????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays at a different HS who played ESM today, and I have to say I was somewhat surprised at what BT was willing to yell out loud. It was somewhat on the borderline between "bullying" and being an extremely harsh coach. She said things such as, "how are we supposed to play offense if you don't know how to catch" to a very talented player who made one mistake, and something along the lines of "figure it out dammit" when they gave up an 8 meter to my daughter's team. Now I don't think this is grounds for being fired, but maybe someone at the school should encourage her to be more positive to her players, rather than belittle them. I am a big fan of tough love, but to an extent. Maybe instead of screaming out loud that a player can't catch, pull her off to the side and give her a tip to fix her mistake, or even take her out of the game for a bit if you're that angry.

Negativity and berating players should not become the norm for these high school programs. High School is a crucial time in young players' lives and it is important for them to use this time to gain confidence and learn fundamentals.

And there's no way you're on here writing about a team your daughters team played. That's a joke. Coach yelled at your daughter. Coaches yell sometimes. This is sports. Suck it up.

Coaches do yell - that's OK. However, if you are going to yell, you also need to coach. How about pulling the player over and telling them what you would like them do "next time" or what you want them to do differently rather than demeaning them and telling them they suck. Your title is COACH - not SCREAMER, not BULLY.

I'm so sick and tired of the parents who come on here and say - suck it up, get thicker skin, etc. It's OK to tell a player what they did wrong, that is coaching. It's not OK to demean and belittle.

For those parents who say differently, I guess we will agree to disagree; however, if you are OK with a coach demeaning your daughter and say it OK because they are winning, you have some serious issues and I feel for your won child.

For God's sake, take a Positive Coaching Alliance class or something. Stop saying it OK - it's not.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!!!!

PCA is a great class. Took it myself and it sounds as if it's desperately needed at ESM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches do yell - that's OK. However, if you are going to yell, you also need to coach. How about pulling the player over and telling them what you would like them do "next time" or what you want them to do differently rather than demeaning them and telling them they suck. Your title is COACH - not SCREAMER, not BULLY.

I'm so sick and tired of the parents who come on here and say - suck it up, get thicker skin, etc. It's OK to tell a player what they did wrong, that is coaching. It's not OK to demean and belittle.

For those parents who say differently, I guess we will agree to disagree; however, if you are OK with a coach demeaning your daughter and say it OK because they are winning, you have some serious issues and I feel for your won child.

For God's sake, take a Positive Coaching Alliance class or something. Stop saying it OK - it's not.

More amazing is you would allow your kid to be demeaned and belittled for the sake of playing a high school sport, a lot of people would think that is bad parenting yet you continue to send your kid into that situation so you can say she plays a varsity sport. I have taken the positive coaching alliance so I don't want to break the golden rule but I just could not think of 5 positive things to say about your post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who does it bother more? You or your daughter? My daughters coach gets in her face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him. You see games, not practices. Games are more stressful for players and coaches and do not reflect the overall compassion each have for the game. Maybe you coddle your daughter too much, I don't know, but if you want her to get a medal for showing up then maybe you should direct her to the chess club or Mathletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It is unfortunate ,for all involved ,that a cry baby daddy who no longer has kids on the team has continued his witch hunt from 5 years ago. She is intense and not perfect but many parents can not handle the truth about their kids. At the Sayville game all the kids but one wore BT on their legs. What does that tell you? Varsity sports means putting the best players on the field. Sorry if you can't handle that crazy parent. Her assistant coach is the dean at the school...and he allows kids to be abused?? I smell a lawsuit coming.

you'll see it's more than just one dad. the fact that the dean of students allows it to go on makes it even scarier. surprised you dragged him into the conversation.

He wouldn't that's why you know it's all BS
Does the Dean of Students have a kid on the team?

BINGO

Bingo what? She's the team USA u19 goalie. #1 goalie recruit in the nation going to notre dame. Tell me now how having him there is a problem for you all. Someone deleted the daddy coach comment-probably realized it was a silly thing to post. He's a well-respected member of the community and people love having him there.

Nothing bad against his daughter. She's a great player. But he got BT the job at ESM because she coached his daughters YJ team. Too close to be impartial to the situation.

Now they are coaching the YJ 2023 team together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every coach at EsM should have to take the class... Many of them do not know how to speak to kids

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a Dad yelling at his kid after YJ practice a couple weeks ago. She was practically crying. From ESM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every coach at EsM should have to take the class... Many of them do not know how to speak to kids

Good point!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious why is this all coming out now?? Noone new to the team except for the 8th graders who are getting plenty of playing time and love the coach or maybe that's the problem?? So it was okay for your daughter to be bullied for the past 2 years when she was an 8Th and 9th grader?? Maybe you're the horrible parent, look inward. So answer the question all righteous one, why now???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its YJ fault. They are the root of all evil in the game of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who does it bother more? You or your daughter? My daughters coach gets in her face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him. You see games, not practices. Games are more stressful for players and coaches and do not reflect the overall compassion each have for the game. Maybe you coddle your daughter too much, I don't know, but if you want her to get a medal for showing up then maybe you should direct her to the chess club or Mathletes.

You are saying a man gets in your daughter's face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him? Maybe she inherited a warped sense of how respect is earned from you/her parents. What are you teaching her? That it will be ok for a guy or her husband to get in her face and she should repsect that person. You are a failing parent if you allow that to happen.

I can see being stern and even loud at times when needed, but to get in a child's face especially an adolescent girl is sick and the fact that you encourage her to respect the [lacrosse] out of him is sick. Your setting your child up to become a victim of domestic abuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are saying a man gets in your daughter's face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him? Maybe she inherited a warped sense of how respect is earned from you/her parents. What are you teaching her? That it will be ok for a guy or her husband to get in her face and she should repsect that person. You are a failing parent if you allow that to happen.

I can see being stern and even loud at times when needed, but to get in a child's face especially an adolescent girl is sick and the fact that you encourage her to respect the [lacrosse] out of him is sick. Your setting your child up to become a victim of domestic abuse. Okay drama queen. Better not let your daughter join the armed forces or else she will be the victim of domestic violence!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Your setting your child up to become a victim of domestic abuse."

------------------------

"My male lacrosse coach yelled at me at lacrosse practice, now I allow my husband to beat me...." makes sense...

Lets be real...Truths in life...

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. "It is not about the money"... It is about the $$$
4. "Its not you..it's me."... It is YOU

***4. It is always about playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

------------------------

"My male lacrosse coach yelled at me at lacrosse practice, now I allow my husband to beat me...." makes sense...

1. Death
2. Taxes

nope. it's coming from players who played a ton too but nice try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BT is one of the best coaches on the island. She understands the game and works the team. Each player that goes through her is better when they come out. She helps with the strategy on the offensive and defensive end. She helps each player until they get it right and she pushes you to be a better player. She gets her players ready to play at a higher level. She is the best coach ive ever had and i know for a fact i would not have as many oppurtunities that i have had with out her and the rest of the coaching staff. A huge amount of the people on the team are looking to play high level lacrosse in college. You will not always be played and coaching will be just as intense. BT truly cares about the players and wants to see them succeed. Parents are the ones that are ruining this program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

------------------------

1. Death
2. Taxes

We all know it starts with a grown man who is holding a grudge from years ago. He feeds on the emotions of parents who are unhappy about playing time with their children. This grown man blames BT for everything that is wrong with the lacrosse world according to him. It's actually a little creepy how obsessed he is with her. Ask any parent of past Lacrosse players who they think is behind all this and every one named the same person. You did good things for the community and you're just tarnishing your own reputation with your obsession over a 30 year old young woman. you can suggest positive coaching classes but may I suggest a therapist for you? And just on a side note, three of the BEST players to come out of ESM were at the scrimmage today to see BT and the team. They must really hate her.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Saw this on another thread. I thought it appropriate to post it here considering the coach talk going on.

Jack Nicholson from "A Few Good Men"

Son, we live in a world that has lacrosse and these kids have to be taught it. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for your third line middie and you curse the team. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the middies benching, while tragic, probably scored goals. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that sideline, you need me on that sideline. We use words like cut, pass, slide. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent coaching. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very victories that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a stick, and help my practice. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM is and has been a train wreck for a long time. Boys and girls. They just hid it until now. Many kids hurt and so much favoritism and politics.
You defenders of the program are a joke.

The only thing hidden was the unhappy parents circling like sharks when they saw an opportunity to go run to the parent of a child who was pulled out of a game to try to get them on their side to get rid of coach. We all know who they are now. Do they think all of a sudden when the new coach is here things will change? I assume the next coach will put the strongest players out there also. Just like ESM football this year. I assume they put the strongest team out on the field. Facebook posts like crazy how the team was winning and making history. It was great! Loved that the football team was so successful! It brings a community together. So what was one parent on the football team whispering to anyone who would listen, "- my kid is a better more athletic quarterback than who they have out there" same parent now complaining about girls lax team and younger kids playing over hers. It's exhausting and tiresome to hear all the time has no one passes to her son in lax and now girls lax and football. The complaints and whispering never stops.

you're completely missing the point. not about playing time or wins and losses. You don't get it

You can say any which way you want IT IS ALL ABOUT PLAYING TIME. The three moms complaining are complaining that they're kids don't play. Funny thing is, one of the moms (youth director)was so against selective classification even though her kid is a 10th grader, and is not happy with her kid getting pulled out. The other mom is the former jv
Rocky Point coach whose kids don't get in a lot, also 10th graders. And the 11th grader's mom works at the school and had a sitdown with superintendent about these allegations of bad language being used at practice. The obsessed dad is just using them and they are using him for their own agendas-get the coach out because she doesn't play my kid.
Just own it! It all starts and ends with playing time. Even obsessive dad years ago when his daughter wasn't a starter had the coach at the time removed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Saw this on another thread. I thought it appropriate to post it here considering the coach talk going on.

Jack Nicholson from "A Few Good Men"

Son, we live in a world that has lacrosse and these kids have to be taught it. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for your third line middie and you curse the team. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the middies benching, while tragic, probably scored goals. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that sideline, you need me on that sideline. We use words like cut, pass, slide. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent coaching. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very victories that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a stick, and help my practice. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

That really is awesome, thanks for the laugh. Unlike Colonel Jessup though, I think some coaches know their intentions are not always noble ( if they are honest with themselves). Jessup, at least, thought his were.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

------------------------

1. Death
2. Taxes

Liar. You're an annoying whiny over dramatic parent. You're destroying your daughters competitive spirit by coddling her. My daughter is strong as [lacrosse]. To even bring up her being a victim of domestic abuse is disgusting. You are disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad I live in another town, Sounds out of control.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BT is one of the best coaches on the island. She understands the game and works the team. Each player that goes through her is better when they come out. She helps with the strategy on the offensive and defensive end. She helps each player until they get it right and she pushes you to be a better player. She gets her players ready to play at a higher level. She is the best coach ive ever had and i know for a fact i would not have as many oppurtunities that i have had with out her and the rest of the coaching staff. A huge amount of the people on the team are looking to play high level lacrosse in college. You will not always be played and coaching will be just as intense. BT truly cares about the players and wants to see them succeed. Parents are the ones that are ruining this program.

She is average at best. From someone who is outside ESM. Her teams are actuall6 getting worse as her career progresses. She had a few good years with girls she only coached a year or so. ow that she has to develop her own talent the teams are getting weaker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the team getting weaker? 11 and 3 record with young players, sounds pretty good to me! Oh and I am still waiting for an answer, why now??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious why is this all coming out now?? Noone new to the team except for the 8th graders who are getting plenty of playing time and love the coach or maybe that's the problem?? So it was okay for your daughter to be bullied for the past 2 years when she was an 8Th and 9th grader?? Maybe you're the horrible parent, look inward. So answer the question all righteous one, why now???

This is a legitimate question? Why have you all endured this for so long without a peep on this board? Seems odd and supports the folks saying this is otherwise motivated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the team getting weaker? 11 and 3 record with young players, sounds pretty good to me! Oh and I am still waiting for an answer, why now??

The team is getting stronger. The above poster refuses to give BT any credit for anything. When they won counties the first time he said they won because of their 5th and 6th grade coach. His hate and weird obsession with her has made it impossible for him to give her the credit she deserves. Sorry your glory days are over, sir. Please go seek the help you need. You are a sad, sad man. Oh, and why now? Let me venture a guess that the last thing Mr. Obsessed Dad wants is for this team to be successful. Stirred the pot last year about the same time, right before playoffs. What better way to rattle a bunch of teenage athletes then to stoke the same "get the coach fired" fire? If the girls make it to counties again and win another championship and he's still complaining the coach needs to go, people are going to start wondering if this guy is working with a full deck. I think people are starting to realize it already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is getting stronger. The above poster refuses to give BT any credit for anything. When they won counties the first time he said they won because of their 5th and 6th grade coach. His hate and weird obsession with her has made it impossible for him to give her the credit she deserves. Sorry your glory days are over, sir. Please go seek the help you need. You are a sad, sad man. Oh, and why now? Let me venture a guess that the last thing Mr. Obsessed Dad wants is for this team to be successful. Stirred the pot last year about the same time, right before playoffs. What better way to rattle a bunch of teenage athletes then to stoke the same "get the coach fired" fire? If the girls make it to counties again and win another championship and he's still complaining the coach needs to go, people are going to start wondering if this guy is working with a full deck. I think people are starting to realize it already.

The worst part is this obsessed dad sent annoynous emails in past years...FACT...that caused young girls to get in trouble all so he could try to weaken the program. We know who did it and guess what it didn't work then it won't work now!!! Move on w your life and leave the program alone you need some serious help!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Life truth's...

IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT PLAYING TIME!

"Go play intramurals sista...go play intramurals..."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally they are out of the shadow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The worst part is this obsessed dad sent annoynous emails in past years...FACT...that caused young girls to get in trouble all so he could try to weaken the program. We know who did it and guess what it didn't work then it won't work now!!! Move on w your life and leave the program alone you need some serious help!!!

Maybe this guy needs to be investigated. Seems there's a lot of disturbing things coming out about him and the lengths he will go to to get this coach out. Sounds like bullying and harassment of this coach. And clearly will lie and make stuff up to get what he needs done effectuated. He only needs a few people with a "script" that's he's given them and this is now a mess. The mask eventually slips and his has definitely fell off-we all see him for who he is. Hopefully the board realizes this and when he's promising to get people out to vote for them that no one wants to be connected to this guy anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go harass your son's college coach. ESM has no use for you anymore!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On May 10, 2015 while my husband was at work a coworker, who is an avid lacrosse parent, came up to my husband with a 5 page print out from this website and asked what is going on at ESM? My husband brought the papers home to me. I was shocked to read what was being put out there.
Like all the parents who have a child on the girls varsity lacrosse team I am aware that there is a situation with the varsity coach. Like all the parents that are talking about this, no one seems to really know what is going on. I, myself, do not know what is going on, yet I am being accused of being the cause of it.
I am 99% sure I believe I know the person behind these accusations but being this person refuses to put their name to it I am unable to confront this person or defend myself.
Unfortunately in today's day and age and these types of websites, people can accuse people of anything and not have to back it up.
As an adult, I am standing behind everything I say and can back my record within the community. I choose not to do what these cowards are doing.
If anyone has any questions I can be approached at the field or however you wish to get in touch with me to discuss what I am being accused of.
Thank you,
Director of ESM Girls Lacrosse
Mary Ellen Dowsett

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a ESM parent and so happy you came on! These parents should take some Bully seminars as our children do. Miserable people out there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On May 10, 2015 while my husband was at work a coworker, who is an avid lacrosse parent, came up to my husband with a 5 page print out from this website and asked what is going on at ESM? My husband brought the papers home to me. I was shocked to read what was being put out there.
Like all the parents who have a child on the girls varsity lacrosse team I am aware that there is a situation with the varsity coach. Like all the parents that are talking about this, no one seems to really know what is going on. I, myself, do not know what is going on, yet I am being accused of being the cause of it.
I am 99% sure I believe I know the person behind these accusations but being this person refuses to put their name to it I am unable to confront this person or defend myself.
Unfortunately in today's day and age and these types of websites, people can accuse people of anything and not have to back it up.
As an adult, I am standing behind everything I say and can back my record within the community. I choose not to do what these cowards are doing.
If anyone has any questions I can be approached at the field or however you wish to get in touch with me to discuss what I am being accused of.
Thank you,
Mary Ellen Dowsett

First I give you credit for putting your name. That being said no way are most people reading this going to believe you did not know about this site, also it seems the things you have been accused of could be easily refuted but you chose not to ie. kid being selectively classified but now against that opportunity for other peoples kids, and wanting to get rid of yet another coach which is obvious by the " situation with the varsity coach" comment. Also signing as the Director of ESM Girls lacrosse gives the impression that you feel people should be impressed by that. Knowing the ESM coaching staff I am not sure why they would even want to deal with the crazies over there but would venture a guess they feel an obligation to the kids who they have coached for years not to turn the program over to the previously stated crazies.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Thank you,
Mary Ellen Dowsett

Mary Ellen,

Now that you have found this site please feel free to contact me, which is something you should have done. I'm Larry and I can be reached at 516.295.0600 and let me see if I can ease your pain, perhaps answer questions, and offer assistance if needed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also was alerted to this cowardly attempt to bully people into believing that those who stand on a pedestal and see fit to point anonymous fingers are in fact those "in the right". I do not have children in this school, but I did. I had children who were not just lucky to see the field but earned their playing time. That being said, I was not always a happy camper nor did I think their coaches walked on water because my kids played the sport that they loved. I did not approve of everything that went on with the teams and the coaches. I had a right to my opinion. If I had at any time felt that a coaches behavior was inappropriate, I would have taken some action. Would I have been wrong? No. Would another parent on the team have to agree with me? No. Did they have a right to disagree with me? Yes. If you don't agree with someone else's opinion or their actions, feel free to stand by your coach and support her with dignity instead of trashing people on an anonymous board. I don't need to post my name because I'm not hurting anyone with my post. I'm not calling one individual out as the previous posters have done. It's my point of view regarding what I have read. I think that good wins over evil and if there isn't any truth to what is being said about the coach then she will continue to be the coach. Have faith in your convictions instead of blaming someone who has a different opinion than yours.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard