BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,756
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38
Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Suffolk league 1&2 going to look? I'm assuming Northport and SE will be at the top and Get a by.
any predictions for County champ? I'm hoping Syosset wins Nassau, I think they are ready to do it!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northport excellent season -a lot of unselfish seniors playing great together too bad their senior middie is out w injury:( Hope they go all the way in the play- offs it won't be easy- will be Looking forward to some awesome close games!

Hasn't connetquot been without their offensive super star.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something tells me Northport and ward Melville will make it to Suffolk finals. When is the last regular season game is it Tuesday with WI and SW. Not sure you have to wait for that game to be done they are so closely ranked and both make the playoffs you can pencil a winner and loser of this game into their respective playoff slot. As wi/SW losser and wi/SW winner. And they would both be the higher ranked team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset V St A. today, XXXX won but it was only a scrimmage and when the starters where in YYYY was up and the back ups lost, both teams looked great but XXYY was the better team YYYY should not be so highly rated

I will fill in the blanks after they play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset V St A. today, XXXX won but it was only a scrimmage and when the starters where in YYYY was up and the back ups lost, both teams looked great but XXYY was the better team YYYY should not be so highly rated

Well?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions in Nassau B. Just the regulars or does anyone see a possible upset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L Y N B R O O K - they are playing for second

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L Y N B R O O K - they are playing for second

to clarify - everybody else is playing for second

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk (potential look at playoff picture)

1 Northport 12-0 vs East Islip 6-5

8 Sachem East 8-4 vs H H Hills West 8-4

5 H H Hills East 10-2 vs Riverhead 6-6

4 Ward Melville 10-2 vs Commack HS 6-6

3 Connetquot 11-1 vs Middle Country 6-6

6 Smithtown West 9-2 vs Bay Shore 7-5

7 West Islip 9-2 vs Sachem North 8-4

2 Smithtown East 12-0 vs Walt Whitman 6-5

Some minor changes could happen. Sachems?? SW vs WI game??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another good way to go would be to Switch Riverhead and Commack. this allows many of the games to be League I vs II. Something I think many wouldlike to see.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well?

Until they prove otherwise, Syosset is a wannabe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well?

I don't seem to think you grasp things clearly.

How is Syo a wanna be. I see it this way; Syo beat Northport (be it in the beginning of the year) Northport beat Ward Melville and Connetquot and Smithtown east all in the heart of the season.

Syo only lost to Massapequa the #1 team. What are they, a #1 wanna be, which team isn't?

Now Please help me understand How Laxpower has Northport ranked below Smithtown East and Ward Melville. Are these ranking future predictions or a record of how they have done? How can a team with only one loss be ranked below other top teams they beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop all the whining and bickering! all the truth will come out in the next several weeks. Good luck to all, and then let the bragging rights begin!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the boys with NO injuries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the boys with NO injuries.

What about the boys with injuries? you don't wish them good luck?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rankings are also based on strength of schedule, coaches poll, computer rating, goal, quality wins, record, ratings percentage index and other criteria. Laxpower gives an explanation of how the arrive at the rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another good way to go would be to Switch Riverhead and Commack. this allows many of the games to be League I vs II. Something I think many wouldlike to see.

Section Xi take note:
Below puts the top of each League against the bottom of the other. It also seems like it would be the first time these teams had played each other this year. Sure one team may want to be ranked higher but it is all splitting hairs and this philosophy can carry through the entire playoffs and potentially start a great history of a League 1 vs League 2 playoff system.

May 15th
Home League Away League
Northport 1 vs Riverhead 2
Smithtown East 2 vs Middle Country 1
Connetquot 1 vs East Islip 2
Ward Melville 1 vs Walt Whitman 2
H H Hills East 2 vs Commack HS 1
Smithtown West 2 vs Bay Shore 1
West Islip 2 vs Sachem North 1
Sachem East 1 vs H H Hills West 2

May 19th
Home League Away League
Northport 1 vs West Islip 2
Smithtown East 2 vs Sachem East 1
Connetquot 1 vs Smithtown West 2
Ward Melville 1 vs H H Hills East 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play for second who's in front of them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who r the regulars?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well?

How is Syo a wanna be. I see it this way; Syo beat Northport (be it in the beginning of the year) Northport beat Ward Melville and Connetquot and Smithtown east all in the heart of the season.

Syo only lost to Massapequa the #1 team. What are they, a #1 wanna be, which team isn't?

Now Please help me understand How Laxpower has Northport ranked below Smithtown East and Ward Melville. Are these ranking future predictions or a record of how they have done? How can a team with only one loss be ranked below other top teams they beat.

Syosset will be a wannabe until they win some State hardware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well?

Don't be bitter because SYO kids probably beat your son's team. They are an outstanding team and don't need to be belittled because they don't have any hardware. Each year is a new year and they have proven to be very impressive this year. Their offense is excellent, lead by two studs going to top D1 schools, and their goalie has been outstanding this year. Get over yourself with the wannabe BS. Jealously doesn't look good on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well?

Don't be bitter because SYO kids probably beat your son's team. They are an outstanding team and don't need to be belittled because they don't have any hardware. Each year is a new year and they have proven to be very impressive this year. Their offense is excellent, lead by two studs going to top D1 schools, and their goalie has been outstanding this year. Get over yourself with the wannabe BS. Jealously doesn't look good on you.

Hardware or nowhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nobody beating Pequa, not Nassau not Suffolk. Get it through your thick heads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you better hope so, or all you get is tears. Win or go back to your shinebox.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa is a nice team playing in a weak league in a down year. This team is not WM 2013 - or WI 2006, they are not even as good as Massapequa 2014. The best part of the team is the two ssdm's and ssdm's don't usually win championships, They beat Syosset in OT and should have a tough game against them again and then there are 2-3 Suffolk teams that could beat them. Good luck to the Chiefs, they have a great shot at winning the State Championship again and being undefeated but they have their hard work ahead of them not behind them.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Isn't the best player an attackmen. The goalie also has played very well being he was the back up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game
Isn't the best player an attackmen. The goalie also has played very well being he was the back up.

They have a lot of very good players but IMHO #3 is the best athlete and best player on the field whenever he plays, he is a SSDM and won the offensive player of the game in the state championship game last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

They have a lot of very good players but IMHO #3 is the best athlete and best player on the field whenever he plays, he is a SSDM and won the offensive player of the game in the state championship game last year.

Thanks for the update,dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person who replied "thanks for the update,dad" should get there facts correct before attacking with hurt full comments. The player that you comment about lost his dad a while back and has been raised by a strong single mom. The player is an intelligent, hard working individual who will be attending Yale next year. If you knew anything about this player you wouldn't make the comments that you did. There's no better teammate then this player and he's the type of player that you build a team around. He's never about ME and will do whatever it takes to help his team win. Tired of all the negatives comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person who replied "thanks for the update,dad" should get there facts correct before attacking with hurt full comments. The player that you comment about lost his dad a while back and has been raised by a strong single mom. The player is an intelligent, hard working individual who will be attending Yale next year. If you knew anything about this player you wouldn't make the comments that you did. There's no better teammate then this player and he's the type of player that you build a team around. He's never about ME and will do whatever it takes to help his team win. Tired of all the negatives comments.

Thank you for writing this. Comments like this are beyond hurtful and ridiculous. What do people gain from writing things like, "thanks for the update, dad."????? Stop being MEAN for no reason!!! Let's use this website to have healthy discussions and share opinions, but not to tear apart children, other high school and club teams, and each other.

Be more careful about what you post. I can't imagine how hurtful that post would be if the young man were to see it. Luckily this website is mainly filled with angry adults who care way too much about the negatives and don't focus enough on what is so great about this sport that our children seem to love.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know when suffolk county is publishing the playoff brackets and schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for writing this. Comments like this are beyond hurtful and ridiculous. What do people gain from writing things like, "thanks for the update, dad."????? Stop being MEAN for no reason!!! Let's use this website to have healthy discussions and share opinions, but not to tear apart children, other high school and club teams, and each other.

Be more careful about what you post. I can't imagine how hurtful that post would be if the young man were to see it. Luckily this website is mainly filled with angry adults who care way too much about the negatives and don't focus enough on what is so great about this sport that our children seem to love.

Easy there! On an anonymous forum where nobody even really knows which kid is being refered to, a comment of "thanks dad" is a figure of speech meant to imply , stop bragging about your own kid! Anyone who come on here saying so and so is the best player on the team. Lacrosse is a team sport and it is insulting to the other kids on the TEAM to say one is the best. Instead maybe try saying, "the middle has been playing really well this season"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there! On an anonymous forum where nobody even really knows which kid is being refered to, a comment of "thanks dad" is a figure of speech meant to imply , stop bragging about your own kid! Anyone who come on here saying so and so is the best player on the team. Lacrosse is a team sport and it is insulting to the other kids on the TEAM to say one is the best. Instead maybe try saying, "the middle has been playing really well this season"

thank you for you clarity - I had no idea what "thanks dad" meant or implied on an anonymous forum - I also agree that it is a TEAM sport, that is why I am against having All-County, All-American and POY awards because it is a team sport so why single out only certain players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where the heck is pequa? never heard of it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thank you for you clarity - I had no idea what "thanks dad" meant or implied on an anonymous forum - I also agree that it is a TEAM sport, that is why I am against having All-County, All-American and POY awards because it is a team sport so why single out only certain players?

Some kids are better then others. Not everyone gets a trophy. Little league is over. Some kids put in a lot of hard work and should be recognized for it. Just like the college level and pros.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The person who replied "thanks for the update,dad" should get there facts correct before attacking with hurt full comments. The player that you comment about lost his dad a while back and has been raised by a strong single mom. The player is an intelligent, hard working individual who will be attending Yale next year. If you knew anything about this player you wouldn't make the comments that you did. There's no better teammate then this player and he's the type of player that you build a team around. He's never about ME and will do whatever it takes to help his team win. Tired of all the negatives comments.

Some kids are better then others. Not everyone gets a trophy. Little league is over. Some kids put in a lot of hard work and should be recognized for it. Just like the college level and pros.

Here here. Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk brackets up on section x1. Looks good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH west up to old tricks Jimmy Mule back on sidelines after getting thrown off Once again shakes up attack line up to fit in his 8th grade son Moved a senior attack man to midfield same thing he did when his other son was coming through Yes his other son deserves a spot but his first year playing there was a better attack man he moved to midfield Same story once again SMH Only in Dix Hills Hills west coach is cluless so he lets him bring on his 91 players where there are better players on roster Why is there a daddy coach in high school Does this happen anywhere else? He had zero interest in the program until his sons started playing. We thought we would escape it in hs as he messed up whole club program in the Hills When will it end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guy is so long island...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE HILLS WEST COACH IS A COMPLETE DOUGHNUT HAS NO IDEA HOW TO COACH SO HE IS LOOKING FOR OUTSIDE HELP, HE DOES THE SAMETHING COACHING 2ND GRADERS .... IT IS A SHAME A HIGH SCHOOL COACH WOULD LET THAT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard